Page 450 of 471 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460 ... LastLast
Results 11,226 to 11,250 of 11775

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

  1. #11226
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 177 Times in 106 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    i'm glad it's not just me, it's a head fuck when you think it's just you and can see others doing ok!
    i can't remember what it was like last january even though i gave myself a pep talk and said it's more than likely going to be slower! but jeezzzzz
    when is payday for most? obviously it's a long month!
    xx

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blonde-Ambition For This Useful Post:


  3. #11227
    Veteran Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    1,252
    Thanked 218 Times in 126 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Is January usually this slow? I thought that it would be better after Christmas. Actually it was pretty decent in December and for 2 weeks after Christmas but this week has just been awful for me It's like its been getting worse and worse!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:


  5. #11228
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't Touch My Hair
    Posts
    4,106
    Thanks
    5,690
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 3,015 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    January each year is like dropping off a cliff. Typically in my experience whatever new connections you make during the holidays you will need to work over time to maintain that connection once January hits. They may not spend as much as they did last month but when they do they will come back to you. Follow ups and working on customer retention is how you get through the drop off.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  7. #11229
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,256
    Thanks
    5,146
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 3,098 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    I get through it by utilizing 0% interest balance transfers.. hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    January each year is like dropping off a cliff. Typically in my experience whatever new connections you make during the holidays you will need to work over time to maintain that connection once January hits. They may not spend as much as they did last month but when they do they will come back to you. Follow ups and working on customer retention is how you get through the drop off.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:


  9. #11230
    Featured Member Staples's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    1,181
    Thanked 2,776 Times in 848 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    OMG!... This guy just asked me if I was on break in free chat, because I am not dancing around showing free things.. OMG.. are you serious? this is the NEW SM? .. He said it's his first time on the site.. wtf? This sucks.
    I've had that guy come in my room before. It's definitely not his first time on the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Procrasturbator View Post
    And keep at it. Get up, put on your make up, and sign on. With every second you're online comes the possibility of your next big spender. A customer could show up who will spend enough to make up for all the bad days and then some. You just have to be around for him and working multiple sites increases the chances of him finding you.



    ~No Love, All Hustle~

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staples For This Useful Post:


  11. #11231
    Featured Member seashell's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Your Wildest Dreams
    Posts
    1,597
    Thanks
    2,088
    Thanked 2,505 Times in 974 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    I'm really relieved that it's slow in general... I thought it was just me! D:

    Camming sucks right now because I've been online for literally 12 hours and have only made $140 on 4 sites combined

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:


  13. #11232
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,256
    Thanks
    5,146
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 3,098 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Well I made $42 on about 9 cam sites in about 5 hours.. woohoo.. girl's i'll be at the mall shopping now.. haha
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:


  15. #11233
    Senior Member heavymetalgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Krypton
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 195 Times in 97 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    January each year is like dropping off a cliff. Typically in my experience whatever new connections you make during the holidays you will need to work over time to maintain that connection once January hits. They may not spend as much as they did last month but when they do they will come back to you. Follow ups and working on customer retention is how you get through the drop off.
    Just out of curiosity, is February usually a better month than January? I've only been camming since the spring, and this is, by far, turning out to be the worst month for me yet.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to heavymetalgirl For This Useful Post:


  17. #11234
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't Touch My Hair
    Posts
    4,106
    Thanks
    5,690
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 3,015 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetalgirl View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is February usually a better month than January? I've only been camming since the spring, and this is, by far, turning out to be the worst month for me yet.
    Sometimes there's a bump Feburary after they get their tax returns. But it can hold steady. Really just depends on you and how well you interact with your clients. Send out thank you emails. Update them on new clips that you've made. Basically you have to work your customer list and make it specialized. Use their names when you contact them. This will mean you need to make notes after each show. Expect a serious drop around May. There are more and more people doing this job and you need to make sure you stand out from the heap.

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  19. #11235
    Senior Member heavymetalgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Krypton
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 195 Times in 97 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Sometimes there's a bump Feburary after they get their tax returns. But it can hold steady. Really just depends on you and how well you interact with your clients. Send out thank you emails. Update them on new clips that you've made. Basically you have to work your customer list and make it specialized. Use their names when you contact them. This will mean you need to make notes after each show. Expect a serious drop around May. There are more and more people doing this job and you need to make sure you stand out from the heap.
    Thanks for the advice PhatGirl!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to heavymetalgirl For This Useful Post:


  21. #11236
    Veteran Member LilyAnderson's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    3,233
    Thanked 2,215 Times in 471 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    I am sadly comforted by the amount of posts today :/ These past few days have just BLOWN - no talkers, barely any tippers, it's a miracle i've made what i did. tonight just looks barren.

    i hope it picks up for all of us!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    www.twitter.com/lilylolypopz



  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LilyAnderson For This Useful Post:


  23. #11237
    Veteran Member Arwen25's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    373
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked 355 Times in 178 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Me too!

    I hate posting here, but it has been like pulling teeth this last week. I am having to stay on very lengthy hours to reach low goal.

    Ah well, it will pick up for us all soon, I am sure!

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen25 For This Useful Post:


  25. #11238
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 213 Times in 74 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Made 190 dollars yesterday, but I only had leech offs today...Telling me that 60/minute on Chaturbate is "a bit too high" (I had it on 30/minute before), but the dude telling me that tipped me 1 token in 2 weeks and tells me to move to south France for him in his "free appartment" :') Fucktards...Cheap fucktards, I am so sick of camming on Chaturbate, since I raised my prices a tiny bit my regulars are the only one tipping flashes and EVERYONE else who doesn't even tip 1 token tells me the prices are too high but won't even pay for one flash!! I don't wanna rub and dildoing my pussy until it's red and ichy for only 15 dollars per private show anymore wtf is this SHIT!! I kicked his ass out of my room after I went offline. Fuck January, fuck this week, fuck this shit. I will definitely work on another cam website this spring, if it's good enough i ditch Chaturbate for good and all of it's "stare-at-the-model-but-won't-talk-nor-tip-members".
    EDIT: Lol had to even block him on twitter he said that women who have higher prices have bigger fanbases and that I should lower my prices...I am rather getting lesser privates than a almost bloody cunt from rubbing it too much for so less money!! I am definitely done this week with camming...

  26. #11239
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,256
    Thanks
    5,146
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 3,098 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    I can tell when camming sucks when no one has rated me since 01/09... quality of guys are deplorable!
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  27. #11240
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't Touch My Hair
    Posts
    4,106
    Thanks
    5,690
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 3,015 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bananabunny View Post
    Made 190 dollars yesterday, but I only had leech offs today...Telling me that 60/minute on Chaturbate is "a bit too high" (I had it on 30/minute before), but the dude telling me that tipped me 1 token in 2 weeks and tells me to move to south France for him in his "free appartment" :') Fucktards...Cheap fucktards, I am so sick of camming on Chaturbate, since I raised my prices a tiny bit my regulars are the only one tipping flashes and EVERYONE else who doesn't even tip 1 token tells me the prices are too high but won't even pay for one flash!! I don't wanna rub and dildoing my pussy until it's red and ichy for only 15 dollars per private show anymore wtf is this SHIT!! I kicked his ass out of my room after I went offline. Fuck January, fuck this week, fuck this shit. I will definitely work on another cam website this spring, if it's good enough i ditch Chaturbate for good and all of it's "stare-at-the-model-but-won't-talk-nor-tip-members".
    EDIT: Lol had to even block him on twitter he said that women who have higher prices have bigger fanbases and that I should lower my prices...I am rather getting lesser privates than a almost bloody cunt from rubbing it too much for so less money!! I am definitely done this week with camming...
    Whats his twitter name? Lets all report him 

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  29. #11241
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,256
    Thanks
    5,146
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 3,098 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    If it's any consolation I am charging 60/ per min on Chaturbate as well.. and my rates are 100 for tits. 50 for ass.. 40 to stand up.. etc etc.... I don't make much money though on there but I am split camming and log off frequently.. I only make like $100- 300 a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bananabunny View Post
    Made 190 dollars yesterday, but I only had leech offs today...Telling me that 60/minute on Chaturbate is "a bit too high" (I had it on 30/minute before), but the dude telling me that tipped me 1 token in 2 weeks and tells me to move to south France for him in his "free appartment" :') Fucktards...Cheap fucktards, I am so sick of camming on Chaturbate, since I raised my prices a tiny bit my regulars are the only one tipping flashes and EVERYONE else who doesn't even tip 1 token tells me the prices are too high but won't even pay for one flash!! I don't wanna rub and dildoing my pussy until it's red and ichy for only 15 dollars per private show anymore wtf is this SHIT!! I kicked his ass out of my room after I went offline. Fuck January, fuck this week, fuck this shit. I will definitely work on another cam website this spring, if it's good enough i ditch Chaturbate for good and all of it's "stare-at-the-model-but-won't-talk-nor-tip-members".
    EDIT: Lol had to even block him on twitter he said that women who have higher prices have bigger fanbases and that I should lower my prices...I am rather getting lesser privates than a almost bloody cunt from rubbing it too much for so less money!! I am definitely done this week with camming...
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  30. #11242
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 262 Times in 86 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    I get through it by utilizing 0% interest balance transfers.. hahaha
    I was doing that for a few years until it all caught up to me. I ended up owing $30k spread across 3 cards. I just stopped paying because I had no money. Now I'm just waiting for another 3-4 years for it to fall off my credit history. So far so good. I don't think I owe each card enough for them to sue me. Probably not worth it for them. They sold their debt to 3rd party collectors already.
    --

  31. #11243
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,256
    Thanks
    5,146
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 3,098 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Well I have $30000 cash.. I am just taking advantage of not paying it at the moment.. If I have extra cash I will more than likely put in savings and when the 0% interest expires i'll just pay it off in full and then the cycle continues!..lol



    I know what you mean though.. I had to do that also back in 2010 due to the recession and a bad narc/sociopath relationship.. I had NO money in the bank and more credit card debt that I could deal with .. I got sick of paying the minimums on all these credit cards and getting no where.....so I just quit paying them.. this time is different.. I have a budget.. and I try to stick with that.. but when you get a bill for $500 dental cleanings for 2 kids, or your house has termites.. or your microwave goes etc etc.. you have no choice but to rectify such situations regardless of whether or not you have the money at the time... I could have put off these things..but how do you put off termites eating your house away at a voracious rate destroying your piggy bank..lmao... Get on a budget this time before you get credit cards.. it's a lifesaver..


    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol View Post
    I was doing that for a few years until it all caught up to me. I ended up owing $30k spread across 3 cards. I just stopped paying because I had no money. Now I'm just waiting for another 3-4 years for it to fall off my credit history. So far so good. I don't think I owe each card enough for them to sue me. Probably not worth it for them. They sold their debt to 3rd party collectors already.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  32. #11244
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 74 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol View Post
    I was doing that for a few years until it all caught up to me. I ended up owing $30k spread across 3 cards. I just stopped paying because I had no money. Now I'm just waiting for another 3-4 years for it to fall off my credit history. So far so good. I don't think I owe each card enough for them to sue me. Probably not worth it for them. They sold their debt to 3rd party collectors already.
    About 10 years ago I was broke and quit paying all my credit cards and I only owed like $10-15k spread out on a lot of cards, until they tacked on all the fees. They all went to collections. I ended up settling most of them but ignored a few and was sued... capital one got me when I think maybe I owed $2,000. I can't remember exact amount. They got a judgment against me and took the money directly from my bank account and I didn't have enough money in there at the time so I think I even got overdraft fees. A debt collector for my Best Buy credit card also sued me so I went to court and settled with them.. I owed maybe $1500 with all the late fees.

    I'm not trying to scare you but just saying they sued me for pretty small amounts and i thought I was safe by then. I hope they leave you alone though... also you may know this, but some will try to contact you after the statute of limits and when that happened to me i sent a certified letter telling them it was beyond the statute of limits. I think I read if you don't respond that they can say that you're accepting the debt as valid. That got Wal Mart to leave me alone lol.

  33. #11245
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,256
    Thanks
    5,146
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 3,098 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    That's true!.. some might sue you.. I got lucky , no one ever sued me except for a water filtration company.. ISPC they sue everyone..lol.. so that's the only one I am paying back.. I originally borrowed $6000 from them and paid for over 3 yrs and then they sued me and I ended up owing $10,000.. at 6% interest.. I will NEVER do business with them again.. I think that's so wrong to charge me so much extra.. I don't remember what my original balance was ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Someone22 View Post
    About 10 years ago I was broke and quit paying all my credit cards and I only owed like $10-15k spread out on a lot of cards, until they tacked on all the fees. They all went to collections. I ended up settling most of them but ignored a few and was sued... capital one got me when I think maybe I owed $2,000. I can't remember exact amount. They got a judgment against me and took the money directly from my bank account and I didn't have enough money in there at the time so I think I even got overdraft fees. A debt collector for my Best Buy credit card also sued me so I went to court and settled with them.. I owed maybe $1500 with all the late fees.

    I'm not trying to scare you but just saying they sued me for pretty small amounts and i thought I was safe by then. I hope they leave you alone though... also you may know this, but some will try to contact you after the statute of limits and when that happened to me i sent a certified letter telling them it was beyond the statute of limits. I think I read if you don't respond that they can say that you're accepting the debt as valid. That got Wal Mart to leave me alone lol.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  34. #11246
    God/dess Mare's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,265
    Thanks
    9,324
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 976 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Anyone else with the weird and dead traffic? The games aren't even on until 4:40 est.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Useful Post:


  36. #11247
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,256
    Thanks
    5,146
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 3,098 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Crap, Crap , Crap.. just put my bad attitude on and rolled with it..lol.. who can be in a good mood when everyday you wake up and it's bad? I cant even count on the weekend being my savior these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Anyone else with the weird and dead traffic? The games aren't even on until 4:40 est.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:


  38. #11248
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 185 Times in 91 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    The weekend was just awful, ive never seen it this bad before :/

  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winnipeg For This Useful Post:


  40. #11249
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 426 Times in 215 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    finally gone back to camming
    it's so dead, I hate this .

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:


  42. #11250
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,256
    Thanks
    5,146
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 3,098 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    It's like a desert!.. a deserted desert.. ..I am thirsty for cum.. lmao.. not really but that's how we make money!..haha.. I keep seeing a mirage!.. and then it vanishes when I say HI!

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    finally gone back to camming
    it's so dead, I hate this .
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. New acne treatment that "sucks"?
    By BlackSheEp3 in forum Body Business
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-24-2016, 07:13 PM
  2. Camming sites for "thick", women with curves and/or BBW
    By strippername in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:39 AM
  3. The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread
    By Lovelyx in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 08:39 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 03:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •