Page 476 of 496 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486 ... LastLast
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 12377

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 9,739 Times in 3,214 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

I know!.. I don't understand the relentless stalking some of these guys engage in!.. I got a guy on Xmodels who is so annoying and I don't know if and how you can ban him.. He comes back everyday.. All because one day I said NO I am not marrying you what the fuck for.. this is a cam site.. get a grip.. so now he calls me names.. and abuses me every single day.. but tips me!.. a sick mother fucker.. I have repeatedly told him that he is an abuser and he needs to leave me alone and NO I will NOT give an abusive man another chance...lol.. but since I barely make any money on there.. I usually just log off the site when he comes around.

To add to the story , one day he turned his cam on in voyeur and I still was not bending to him, he started throwing a temper tantrum banging on his keyboard like a child!.. I fucking maintained my composure and started laughing at him for not getting his way.

Quote Originally Posted by maddiebabe View Post
    Idk some companies do the free sample bullshit or trial offer honestly.. But in the sex business we should not have to fucking give ourselves away for free at all to make money beyond posting some teaser pics/gifs/vids. It just makes my blood boil. I don't hate men in general but on the camsites I god damn well do because this entitled piece of fucking worthless shit behavior is just un-fucking real. I cannot get over it.

Just the other day a former regular comes back under a different fucking account to annoy me with the same ole shit that made me ban him in the first place. ie telling me what to do with my pussy irl, trying to scam me with gift cards for shows when he is ALWAYS dark purple on chaturbate (ie the highest rank), and motherfucking wasting my time. Of course I ban him once he logs out when I stop my cb room to do privates on sm (yeah u can do that on chaturbate- looking at u streamate fuck u).

These stalker make a new account to harrass you guys have got to be some form of serial killer sick rapist psychopath just waiting to be let out. I really do believe that 100%. That or they still live in momma's basement and ain't got fuckshit to do.
    Last edited by anonymous camgirl; 05-19-2017 at 10:29 AM.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

This is pretty much how I am these days.. and if they say are you here for money or fun.. what fun and what money? I said you gotta have money to have fun.. or else it's not fun!.. this is a business.. what woman in her right mind would want to cam for free and be taken advantage of.....

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    Camming is changing ladies. Things are swinging back around to us just sitting and waiting for shows. No excitement, no conversation...just sitting, and waiting. And that's just fine with me...less effort because they don't deserve for me to be 'on' all day when they ignore me and aren't giving me anything in return. I'll just sit in front of my camera and sell. I don't even conversate with them anymore...they just get my sale lines and quick texts. They asked for listless, uncaring models by being dicks and that's exactly what they are going to get. When there's no more money left I'll move on. Sorry, not sorry.

PS. I know this sounds beyond negative, but that's just how I've been feeling lately. I have my good days...but I've had 3 really horrible days in a row so I'm just feeling super down.
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

what happens with the freaking traffic in may ???? it's driving me crazy ! and summer didn't evan started !!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nattyfetish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I dunno but last May I was banking on all sites.. they couldn't get enough of me.. I honestly think it's something to with the Trump election... ever since November it's been a steady DECLINE on cam... he's bad luck for cam girls

Quote Originally Posted by nattyfetish View Post
    what happens with the freaking traffic in may ???? it's driving me crazy ! and summer didn't evan started !!!!
    Last edited by anonymous camgirl; 05-19-2017 at 10:48 AM.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    I dunno but last May I was banking and all sites.. they couldn't get enough of me.. I honestly think it's something to with the Trump election... ever since November it's been a steady DECLINE on cam... he's bad luck for cam girls
    lol my worst week was the week he was elected!! Things were going great before then!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to winnipeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,107 Times in 4,716 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot

I dunno but last May I was banking and all sites.. they couldn't get enough of me.. I honestly think it's something to with the Trump election... ever since November it's been a steady DECLINE on cam... he's bad luck for cam girls
    Lets face it.He's bad luck for ANY vagina. #PussyGrabber
    "BORN FOR MISCHIEF"

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am curious how you ladies are doing compared to last month..I know anonymous camgirl said something about the arduous month of April but my hourly was significantly higher in April than this month.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Blog Entries

Man Cam4 is really bad today!! I only had about 4 viewers there, and about 100 on chaturbate. I think i'm going to ditch cam4 now?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,187 Times in 1,501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christylive View Post
    I love to perform and provide entertainment. I'm on the fence with if it's camming that sucks or the platform that takes 60%+ per dollar for me and can't even provide traffic unless you factor in other Cam girls who go room to room under custie accounts asking is it bad for you too or white labels ran by cam girls in a last ditch attempt to save face. So does camming suck... or is it these pimp daddy platforms that suck....!? Does camming suck or is it these sinking ship platforms that suck!?
    I feel the same. I feel like branding is more important than ever right now. I feel like if girls want to continue camming and survive this shitty climate they will have to branch out as many ways as possible. I keep seeing girls say what site should I try, what site can replace SM, I need a new main site, etc. Yes it helps to splitcam and to try new sites but from what I see and am experiencing all big box sites are shit right now.

I'm going to be honest I felt like camming was dying but I think big box sites are what's dying. Sure some ladies are still making bank on them but so many ladies aren't. I think there's still money to be made with camming but I no longer think it can be made on bbs. I think cammming has come full circle and indie will be the new/next wave. I think a combination of indie cam, phone, texting, clips/content, a personal site, paid social media/social apps, etc is where the money will be......aka putting/pushing your persona to the max.

I've actually noticed that more and more guys have been asking me if I have a personal site, sell panties, do skype shows, etc. I wasn't doing all that before because I was making enough with bbs plus working on bbs was so much easier. But that's the direction I'm headed in now because I'm not with this current fuckshit that is camming. I seriously thought about quitting camming or scaling down to part-time to get a "regular" job, I even researched it but I came to the conclusion that I'm not about that life. I'm not quitting I'm just going to restructure and keep pushing.
    Last edited by Blovely; 05-19-2017 at 01:39 PM.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,693 Times in 3,586 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Blovely View Post
    I feel the same. I feel like branding is more important then ever right now. I feel like if girls want to continue camming and survive this shitty climate they will have to branch out as many ways as possible. I keep seeing girls ask what site is next, I need a new main site, etc. It helps to splitcam and to try new sites yes but from what I see and experiencing all camsites are shit right now.

I'm going to be honest I felt like camming was dying but I think big box sites are what's dying. Sure some ladies are still making bank on them but so many ladies aren't. I think there's still money to be made with camming but I no longer think it can be made on bbs. I think cammming has come full circle and indie will be the new wave. I think a combination of indie cam, phone, texting, clips, a personal site, etc is where the money will be for me. I've actually noticed that more and more guys have been asking me if I have a personal site, sell panties, do skype shows, etc. I wasn't doing all that before because I was making enough with bbs. But that's the direction I'm headed in because I'm not with this current fuckshit that is camming. I seriously thought about quitting or scaling down to part-time to get a "regular" job, I even researched it but I came to the conclusion that I'm not about that life. I'm not quitting I'm just going to restructure and keep pushing.
    Thank you so much for posting this. I can't tell you how many post I've deleted and walked away from wanting to say this exact same thing. But I'm kinda tired of saying it. You are so correct. This is no longer about just logging in and putting in hours. These guys want a more customized experience and content is fucking KING. It's so true. It's just not the way it was. Everything is about branding. Who are you? What are you selling? They want to see your personality and feel good about spending their hard earned money. And If you want to stay in this business you have to acknowledge these trends. Great post. Please don't send me any shade. I came to help.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Indie has been triple the amount of my SM income these last two months, which I never thought would happen, as SM has always been my bread and butter. On the off moments when SM is actually functioning, its glorious....lately, though, it seems like a fluke for it to be serving its actual purpose. I'm def. gonna have to branch out even more, take on some phone/text sites (I have always avoided them because I feel so awkward on the phone) and create my own content as well....because it sure doesnt seem like SM gives a shit if their ships sinks or not.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

well i finally had some great traffic for the first time in like a month but i got nothing. not even 1 measly dollar, im really embarrassed to say. just the typical losers and freeloaders that come in and out. or say hey then immediately leave after they hear me speak. some even have the nerve to be repeat pop ins. they come back in my room hours later when they already decided im not entertaining enough for them. like what is the point of that? what are these men thinking when they do that?? its dumb! im sorry for ranting but im EXTREMELY over sm (mainly). i have too much on my shoulders to even want to tolerate this bs anymore. this is the 2nd time i almost cried on cam bc of this complete turn of events. ive never been so stressed out.
    i love camming a lot and dont want to give this up at all but all im getting out of it is me second guessing my worth every time someone immediately leaves my room or if i dont get tipped on token sites.
    shout out to the girlies who are still making things work somehow. i would love to be as cool as you lol

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to olianajaay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well I appreciate you ladies saying this, but it seems hard to get a personal site for me right now. Don't you need a lot of clips and other stuff? I am actually going to be making some, but it just seems like I'd need 100s if I get my own website? The whole panty selling I don't think I am so into with dna etc. I don't think phone sex is for me- my voice is not sexy at all even if I try, and the only time I ever had someone call me on niteflirt that wasn't a crossover cam client they hung up in like a minute. I am so demotivated about phone sex. I agree advertising indie seems to be the thing. I am not all that into social media and definitely not twitter- for me personally it sucks and I hate it. Some of these other social media that camgirls use I am reluctant to use on my phone such as instagram/snapchat but I want to try them. It just almost seems like I would need a second phone?

I would appreciate if someone could answer my question about instagram/snapchat/ any other camming related phone apps.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Maybe because they cannot payout by check or wire transfer right now.. I quit working on there til they find a solution , as I don't want First Choice.. pay to get my money , pay to withdrawal.. no thanks like a check please!

Quote Originally Posted by diehardcamgirl View Post
    Man Cam4 is really bad today!! I only had about 4 viewers there, and about 100 on chaturbate. I think i'm going to ditch cam4 now?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,693 Times in 3,586 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

I am curious how you ladies are doing compared to last month..I know anonymous camgirl said something about the arduous month of April but my hourly was significantly higher in April than this month.
    I've already made more for the month of May than I did in April with 12 days left. But I didn't go that hard in April because I took some time out to work on other ventures not related to adult. I was able to take it easy because March was phenomenal. I am a camgirl,pso and content creator. I also have affiliate sites that bring in a nice chunk of money each month. I perform the bulk of my shows on skype and I spend about four hours a day using and interacting on social media and doing admin type stuff. Before anyone says oh my god FOUR HOURS? Ask yourself how much time you spend on SW,ACF or Wecamgirls each day and then decide if you still think that's too much. I've been doing this for almost ten years now and I've seen how things have changed and evolved.

Something else to think about if you're wondering where the traffic is, something I've noticed on affiliate boards is that many of them are mostly promoting camsites that aren't very popular around here. It's rare to read anything about affiliates pushing SM. Many of them are struggling to make money too so now they're focusing on programs that convert.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member SpaceyLaceyButterfacey's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

May has been much better for me than April. Feels like more traffic for me this month.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

but that is nothing new... there was an indy site that was the bomb!.. called camgirlshide and he didn't take a percentage at all.. You made your payment arrangements.. I could easily make $2000 a week working 30 hours or less off that site back in 2006.. eventually he got tired of the site and sold it to someone for $30,000 who fucking ripped it all apart and it was NO MORE.. now this was back in 2006 and we were doing all that stuff.. so I don't think what you are experiencing is a wave of anything.. it's just where you are making money at this time.. I am on several indie sites and NOT making any money on them at all.. CMD I haven't made a dime on since 04/12!

I feel the same. I feel like branding is more important than ever right now. I feel like if girls want to continue camming and survive this shitty climate they will have to branch out as many ways as possible. I keep seeing girls say what site should I try, what site can replace SM, I need a new main site, etc. Yes it helps to splitcam and to try new sites but from what I see and am experiencing all big box sites are shit right now.

I'm going to be honest I felt like camming was dying but I think big box sites are what's dying. Sure some ladies are still making bank on them but so many ladies aren't. I think there's still money to be made with camming but I no longer think it can be made on bbs. I think cammming has come full circle and indie will be the new/next wave. I think a combination of indie cam, phone, texting, clips/content, a personal site, paid social media/social apps, etc is where the money will be......aka putting/pushing your persona to the max.

I've actually noticed that more and more guys have been asking me if I have a personal site, sell panties, do skype shows, etc. I wasn't doing all that before because I was making enough with bbs plus working on bbs was so much easier. But that's the direction I'm headed in now because I'm not with this current fuckshit that is camming. I seriously thought about quitting camming or scaling down to part-time to get a "regular" job, I even researched it but I came to the conclusion that I'm not about that life. I'm not quitting I'm just going to restructure and keep pushing.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

but that is nothing new... there was an indy site that was the bomb!.. called camgirlshide and he didn't take a percentage at all.. You made your payment arrangements.. I could easily make $2000 a week working 30 hours or less off that site back in 2006.. eventually he got tired of the site and sold it to someone for $30,000 who fucking ripped it all apart and it was NO MORE.. now this was back in 2006 and we were doing all that stuff.. so I don't think what you are experiencing is a wave of anything.. it's just where you are making money at this time.. I am on several indie sites and NOT making any money on them at all.. CMD I haven't made a dime on since 04/12!
    I made great money of that site too! I miss it! I was told he got sued and was forced to shut the site down by law.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lexilexxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,187 Times in 1,501 Posts

I never said it was something new....I even said "I think cammming has come full circle". When I said indie I wasn't really talking about indie sites, I was talking true indie camming as in getting/pushing your own traffic for Skype shows and having them pay through sites like Iwantclips, C4s, Indiebill, etc. I said new wave because the most popular way to cam was via bbs. I think the time of depending on sites whether they're bigbox or indie for traffic and $$$ is no longer working/profitable. I think if girls want to continue camming they will have to start getting/pushing their own traffic. That was really my point.....we have to start being our own machines and brand to the max to continue making money. Expanding is key imo.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Excellent information. So True! I have been using the Big Box sites for a couple of years. The sites have been a great starting place for me to develop myself as a cam model and to develop my brand, but I now want to move on to Indie Sites to Cam on. I will use the Big Box Sites until I am fully into Indie sites. I do phone sex on Indie sites and that is consistent money for me.
    Last edited by LizzyMe; 05-19-2017 at 05:42 PM.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LizzyMe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,557 Times in 1,714 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by winnipeg View Post
    lol my worst week was the week he was elected!! Things were going great before then!
    Same here. I have a feel him being elected has killed everyone's boner and it may take another year for them to recover.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 384 Posts

WOW y'all. Terrible Friday night. My fake smiling skills are being put to the TEST right now.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrifilinCamHo For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Saturdays are usually decent but today has been so bad!! whats going on?

Thanks

I wonder this too (((

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Both Streamate and Indie were dead af for me today....I actually went onto Chaturbate for a bit....now THATS desperation, as im not such an exhibitionist, but I managed to pull in $40 just for showing my tits, plus a small show on SM and a short Skype show, so....still short of my goal, but....a little bit here and there adds up. Gonna try SM one more time before I pack it in for the day.....sad to see a Saturday so dead when usually Sat and Sun are my highest earning days. Hopefully I can make the last $23 for my daily goal and, if there is a miracle, the last $73 for my weekly goal.