Page 553 of 570 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,825 of 14232

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 Times in 3,542 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

I was allowed to make a livable wage today.. I worked a different shift.. maybe that's the trick during the summer, girls.. I was working late mornings for a few hours and then early evening for a few hours and it was good and then it started getting slow.. so today.. I was like fuck that!.. I am doing a whole shift at once.. so much more work to do 2 shifts as I put on makeup two times.. once before shower and once after shower .. and I have to put away all my stuff and get dressed 2 times.. lots of work for someone who has hypothyroid..lol.... So today I worked 1pm -7 pm and was allowed to make livable wage... So that's my suggestion .. hope it works.. just keep changing your schedule often.. make them miss you.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 Times in 699 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I put in 10 hours today and made 37 effing dollars.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,306 Times in 818 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    Holy shit!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by BadBitch View Post
    Holy shit!
    I know right! Of that only like 9 was from a show. The rest was phone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

I don't get it!.. This just should NEVER happen to us.. so sorry for your loss of TIME that we can never get back!.. Sometimes I feel like I am wasting my life away while everyone else is living.. My girlfriend and her husband just bought a boat.. last year they bought a nice RV.. they travel a lot.. she is a Dental Hygenist and he is in some sorta sales.. but I am not living at all.. Not trying to be jealous but my life is passing me by .. I have already lived half my life.. Not sure what to do about it at the moment.... sorry for the rant..lol

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    I don't get it!.. This just should NEVER happen to us.. so sorry for your loss of TIME that we can never get back!.. Sometimes I feel like I am wasting my life away while everyone else is living.. My girlfriend and her husband just bought a boat.. last year they bought a nice RV.. they travel a lot.. she is a Dental Hygenist and he is in some sorta sales.. but I am not living at all.. Not trying to be jealous but my life is passing me by .. I have already lived half my life.. Not sure what to do about it at the moment.... sorry for the rant..lol
    I sometimes feel the same way.

But, I also felt that way at my vanilla 9-5.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BadBitch View Post
    I sometimes feel the same way.

But, I also felt that way at my vanilla 9-5.
    This is why I'm rather a cammodel than having a "normal" job or how you girls say here "vanilla job". I make more money on cam than in any job with my miniscule degree. We have to look at it from the bright side: We don't have a boss breathing on our necks, make often more than a 8-10 hours a day job and we can take off days whenever we want without to ask a boss first. I traveled a lot this year instead of hiding in my parents house and I'm happier than in the past years.

But yeah, summer slowness sucks ass. I took off so many days this july and june to see friends and I love returning to the camworld with new energy after being away for a few weeks.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bananabunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is my second summer camming on Streamate, and it's a bit slow. I think they are on vacation or the kids/wife are around so they have no private time or money to spend on cam girls. However I make enough to pay the bills. If I don't go to show within 30 mins of being on, I log off and try again in an hour or two, yes its a pain in the ass, but i'm not going to sit there for free. My new goal is to save all I can when the money is good, so when the summer slow down comes, I can just enjoy some time off.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LaraLee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,284 Times in 5,431 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by LaraLee View Post
    This is my second summer camming on Streamate, and it's a bit slow. I think they are on vacation or the kids/wife are around so they have no private time or money to spend on cam girls. However I make enough to pay the bills. If I don't go to show within 30 mins of being on, I log off and try again in an hour or two, yes its a pain in the ass, but i'm not going to sit there for free. My new goal is to save all I can when the money is good, so when the summer slow down comes, I can just enjoy some time off.
    Check out my savings chart thread.
    In other news, camming this past weekend sucked EVERYONE'S ass!
    Where on Earth are these bottom feeders coming from?
    Name:  5ca064f47a823d81b0623a9706a82588.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  31.5 KB

"NEVER CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE."

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 422 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Got called a whore twice today (once by a reg who was always nice to me....i may like his money, but i kicked his out of my room regardless...) and a cunt once (literally all i did was greet him and ask how he was), and made less than minimum wage all day. Yesterday was stellar for me but today pretty much ruined the residual high from having such a good one yesterday. Mondays are almost always one of my best days, so it makes me a little scared for the rest of the week, but....you never know. Maybe itll rock but today.....it sucks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    Check out my savings chart thread.
    In other news, camming this past weekend sucked EVERYONE'S ass!
    Where on Earth are these bottom feeders coming from?
    Name:  5ca064f47a823d81b0623a9706a82588.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  31.5 KB
    I call them "bottom feeders", too! LOL!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I try to keep my spirits up and avoid this thread but...tonight sucked ass. First night back on CB and got a whopping 30 tokens in 2 hours. I should’ve stayed on but I couldn’t force myself to do so any longer. No one was rude or trolling but 30 effing tokens....

Featured Member
    Thanks

indie is so dead for me at the moment, I'm taking a month off clips to focus on camming as I was getting burnt out but boy it's hard to focus on nothing lmao

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,569 Times in 1,882 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Man, it's been ONE OF THOSE DAYS!! I'm ready to rage quit. Everyone is being a total cunt on Streamate today. I haven't had one show go over 2 minutes today because these idiots can't seem to read a fucking profile or room topic. UGHHHHHHH!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 257 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

I stayed on for 1hr 30 mins then had to log off 30 mins for a mental break.. was about to take a nap cause that 1hr 30mins I only made 30$ but then I thought champions aren't made when its easy ...there made when its hard! When they sit there through the slowness...endure the pain... So I logged back in and got back to back exclusives. Going to take a 1 hr lunch break now and get back on for 3 hrs more. its a slow day so far but I got a goal to meet. They will not uncrown me today!

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Redcandy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I'm looking at finishing a second day on SM with a big fat 0 there. Mind you I'm doing full shifts not just 3-4 hours at a time or something.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,129 Times in 752 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bananabunny View Post
    This is why I'm rather a cammodel than having a "normal" job or how you girls say here "vanilla job". I make more money on cam than in any job with my miniscule degree. We have to look at it from the bright side: We don't have a boss breathing on our necks, make often more than a 8-10 hours a day job and we can take off days whenever we want without to ask a boss first. I traveled a lot this year instead of hiding in my parents house and I'm happier than in the past years.

But yeah, summer slowness sucks ass. I took off so many days this july and june to see friends and I love returning to the camworld with new energy after being away for a few weeks.
    Are you me?! lol. Well at least about the job aspect. I just got rid of my 9-5, well more like 7 to 4 but you get it! lol. I felt bootcamped these past 8 months and I had enough. Back when I cammed, I put in half the time and got the same wage that I'm making now. I'm a web designer too! I recently had enough and decided to call it quits when our CEO decided to conform everyone and turn everyone into slaves. Corporate America is seriously brutal. There was so much backstabbing, gossip and just lack of passion. I would rather cam again than put up another day of that hell.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EllieGold For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 Times in 711 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I really want to be motivated but people are tipping at 10 token intervals and MFC and expect me to do stuff while I just sit and death stare at them
    FUCK YEAH finally retired after 6 years dancing!!
    NEW to camming
    Use the discount code "DANCER" to get 15% off ALL mermaid bikinis & swimwear at

33. The Following User Says Thank You to anouk.oui For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

So yesterday was my DAY OFF.. what a joke!..lol.. I was sexting from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed.. with one guy in particular for 7 hours!.. I would leave for a bit to charge my phone battery or to eat dinner and he says where did you go?.. what in the fuck!/....You think I will starve all day and not take care of my daily chores? Of course I didn't say this to that guy.. but still.. the fucking audacity.. that I am sitting around with baited breath all day.. Not living.. sheesh.. these guys are so stressful.. I didn't enjoy my day off.. and I have not found that I can even log off this text site when I don't want to work.. then I woke up to hearing my phone with texts from guys .. haha.. nice problem to have but it's stressful.. Not a moment's peace.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,569 Times in 1,882 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    So yesterday was my DAY OFF.. what a joke!..lol.. I was sexting from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed.. with one guy in particular for 7 hours!.. I would leave for a bit to charge my phone battery or to eat dinner and he says where did you go?.. what in the fuck!/....You think I will starve all day and not take care of my daily chores? Of course I didn't say this to that guy.. but still.. the fucking audacity.. that I am sitting around with baited breath all day.. Not living.. sheesh.. these guys are so stressful.. I didn't enjoy my day off.. and I have not found that I can even log off this text site when I don't want to work.. then I woke up to hearing my phone with texts from guys .. haha.. nice problem to have but it's stressful.. Not a moment's peace.
    Girl, you are stronger than I! That's why I just can't bring myself to do any phone or texting sites. Just the sound of my phone going off brings me so much anxiety. I can only manage live cam...once I log out I'm DONE.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,284 Times in 5,431 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    Girl, you are stronger than I! That's why I just can't bring myself to do any phone or texting sites. Just the sound of my phone going off brings me so much anxiety. I can only manage live cam...once I log out I'm DONE.
    Ditto for me too.
    My phone ringer, (AND texts alerts) have​ been on silent since I stopped doing pso full time.
    When friends want to have an entire conversation via text, I stop them in their tracks. I tell them I don't text, and I'll call them when I can.

"NEVER CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE."

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Well I haven't made enough money to pay the bills not once since 2016.. So i'll try some texting sites to help out.....

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

2nd day in a row and my funds still sucking bawls

Thanks
    Thanked 2,488 Times in 779 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

it s horrible days ago. full dead shit, who visiting my room , that 1-2 member per hour, they are total cretins.
    3th day and i can t reach fucking 100$. total waste of time. camming is not fun anymore,not enjoyable with these people and now it aint even pay "okay-ish" at least, at this point i m not sure i wanna log in anymore. it s complet garbage.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

How does one even have a good day anymore.. I have been on this sinking ship for almost 2 yrs.. I dunno what happened.. I really believe it's the 35 pound weight gain.. that's when the money train ended for me.. and yet they say they like chubby chicks.. well my income dropped over $1000 a month? what else can I blame it on? And before you say anything at all to me.. The top 500 girls who win the contests on SM.. (I took note).. Only 2 were overweight. I mean.. I have NEVER been this heavy.. and I have always made either enough to pay my bills or even more.. every single month!.. Not one month went by I couldn't.. Until the last 2 yrs now. the first 14 yrs of camming I was thin.. and sometimes in shape as well.. No problem earning money at all.