Page 525 of 589 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535575 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,125 of 14716

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

It has been dire past two days!! i see why alot of models take january off as vacation time because its dead !

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winnipeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

OMFG - I would make more working as a Walmart greeter right now. Seriously. Now I remember why I told myself to take the first 2 weeks of January off last year. This is pathetic Placement tanking - dudes not shutting the fuck up and not spending. I'm actually begging my period to start right now so I have a reason to stop trying.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CamChik For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Yes I been on all week nearly didnt make payout for my card. Gosh I dont know where the regulars are at? I message them, no reply. Put on gold show and voyeur one, making peanuts period. It was great during the holiday why it cant be or stay busy. I know not all the guys are into football world wide. Im not going down on my rates either, cause why they able to pay them all sudden freeloaders come by let me see your face, and other stuff . I feel like giving up. Im not still trying to make ends meet.

Thanks

I have to switch my shift now because it's so damn slow. I have the place to myself all day for hours and yet I don't make anything. I was working nights last month, mostly because I had too, and that was the only way I made any money. I hate night shifts. I'm pregnant and alone all damn day, so now I have to sacrifice my nights with my husband because these losers only want to talk after 10pm! I barely have the patience or the energy for this bullshit!

I added more content to NF and MV and nothing is selling! I'm trying to avoid making clips because I personally hate the whole "preggo fetish". I feel gross and irritable every day and I'm always in pain. There's nothing attractive about that.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,977 Times in 2,048 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I'm struggling today. It's been slooooow. Where are all the horny dudes?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I guess we dont have no choice but deal with it to an extent. I hate feeling like im chasing money. I been having migranes, and then I was doing so good early in the morning til mid afternoon. I hate night time shift. They just wanna talk talk talk and one thing I notice they stop asking me do I have toys? they are right in their view. LOL Now what. Where you live? Do you travel? I had to cuss a lot of them out and tell this this isnt a dating site or scene. Dont you see the gold button.. the premuim and exclusive prices and my photos review tags on my page. They are idiots. I feel sad for any performer that dated these jerks its dangerous and not worth it. No one getting that close to me NEVERRRR. They cant seem to keep it professional. COngrats to your pregnancy and try to focus on having a stress free one..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyLuv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 780 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

it s just dead. Usually i m not like somebody who give up, but - for me at least - it make no sense, to waste more time online. I m pretty sure, my room nowhere to be found anymore on Jasmin. Lots of "old" models and good ones are just... nowhere to be seen anymore. I work and suck balls there 10 yrs ago now, I m not bad, and I did nothing to be ruined by whoever, while 100 rating studio cunts take over everything. Disappointed as ever.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

And is it normal that I often earn 2-10 dollars a day for 2-5 hours of work? I work in non nude on several off-line sites, such as:imlive,livestrip,xcams,adultwork,camcontacts. It does not work to earn $ 100 a day. Sites like: bongacams,streamate,livejasmin,webcamclub,flirt4fr ee,stripchat did not go to me at all.I work 4 years.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I've been so tired these last several days I haven't been on, & when I worked last week I made NO MONEY. I was pulling in $2/3 fucking hours.

I'd rather NOT work then get really upset & stress myself out by being on cam & making NOTHING. That's just a waste of my time & I DON'T need the stress

I mentioned in another forum that before the end of the year there were sooooo many guys in my room, I've never had sooo many guys in my room like that.

Now that doesn't mean I made tons of money b/c 90% of them were FREELOADERS.

But my point is the difference in how many guys were in my room compared to the last 2 weeks is shocking.

Where did they all go???

It's not like they were paying before, they were just trying to room hop to get off without paying, or trying to scam me into showing for free.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by BubblyBlonde View Post
    How is everyone's week? The past 4 days I have not made shit. Today only $9. Plenty of traffic to my Skype ads, but no paying customers. Streamate I have shit for traffic.
    How do you do Skype ads?

Quote Originally Posted by lula_xoxox View Post
    ALSO had a dude take me for a 30 minute exclusive block session and thought I was quids in, but then he left with no explanation after 2 minutes 40 seconds ARGH
    Don't you get paid for the full 30 even if they left early?

I remember a guy took me for 15 once & left after 10, but I'm pretty sure I got the full 15 as I checked right afterward.

I HOPE I did.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,664 Times in 1,902 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post

Don't you get paid for the full 30 even if they left early?

I remember a guy took me for 15 once & left after 10, but I'm pretty sure I got the full 15 as I checked right afterward.

I HOPE I did.
    There is a certain amount of time where if they leave before that amount of time they only pay for the minutes they were there AND they still get the discount. If you'd like to know the amount of time PM me because I'm not posting it publicly.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

People paying Christmas bills and shitty weather gets more family inside homes and less private time for men to Jerk off. I used to cam for RUDE . Im glad Im not sitting on my perfect ass and doing the free side for the younger guys with no money..

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bunny1847 View Post
    And is it normal that I often earn 2-10 dollars a day for 2-5 hours of work?
    $10 for 5 hours for non-nude? It certainly isn't for camming. But maybe a non nude model can weigh in and explain what it is?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to magicgembliss For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

i don t know why so slow)))

Thanks
    Thanked 4,628 Times in 1,013 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

no ones even coming in my room, i hate when this happens...
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to h0ttie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 608 Posts

ITS EXTREMELY SLOW FOR ME SINCE LAST FRIDAY! Anyone else?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gingerstripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 506 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Last two days have been awful....Mon and Tues were great, so I really need Fri and Sat to be great as well. Today has been comprised of 99% of my time either staring at myself or saying hi to dudes who come in my room and immediately leave lol. Fridays are almost always good for me, so I have that to look forward to at least.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 780 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Yesterday was very bad. Thankfully I worked whole shift plus a half the day before, and reached Yesterday's low goal like that. Anyway, it was like, I was alone in an empty room whole time - earned something ridiculous amount. I m glad that I saved my own ass, let s say.
    Today, I got 2 back to back pvt, both longer, wich is much more better than nothing. But it can die off anytime, and stay like that for hours, or god knows for how long. And I m still far from today goal so...fucking crossing fingers now, I hope aint my whole shift ll be ruined, like yesterday. 7 more hours for nothing again would be just awful. Room seems dead anyway.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,984 Times in 2,635 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Today has sucked so bad on indy and phone sites. Plus I keep getting pedo and incest requests

Thanks

$4 in 2 hours. WICKED. this is not quite shaping up to be the comeback week i was hoping for. also, everybody is boring/rude/both.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to lula_xoxox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lula_xoxox View Post
    $4 in 2 hours. WICKED. this is not quite shaping up to be the comeback week i was hoping for. also, everybody is boring/rude/both.
    So sorry to hear. :-(
    I've been thinking to start camming, but in reading your comment, well... :-/
    “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” ~ L.T. Ulrich

33. The Following User Says Thank You to BondGirl007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl007 View Post
    So sorry to hear. :-(
    I've been thinking to start camming, but in reading your comment, well... :-/
    well... y'know, it certainly isn't always like this - i've managed to just about scrape by for the past 4 years on camming alone, so don't rule it out based on my damning review of tonight! who knows, you might totally kill it but yeah, it's definitely a tricky one trying not to panic during the quieter times.

anyway, i've given up for tonight. made $4.55 in 3 hours. nightmare! fingers crossed it sucks A LOT less tomorrow.....

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,308 Posts

Tonight was going fine until it just completely died out of nowhere... I don't understand why even indy is so feast or famine. Why would I have a ton of guys hitting me up for a few hours and literally none the next few hours? It's not like they can see each other, or pick up on my mood. I'd say everyone went to bed but then where the hell are the Europeans and Australians? This happens all the time, either it's too busy and I have to turn down shows or it's crickets. If I could figure out a way to space these guys out this job would be so much less stressful and more profitable.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Procrasturbator For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mind Blowing Stop Cyberbullying - Dealing with Assholes, Haters, or Trolls

Hey everyone! I can't say enough how online bullying and trolling is disgusting. It really crushes a mode's morale and can make us feel like shit. It's not enough that we have our own personal issues to deal with BUT to have some asshole come in our room and say insulting things to us - IT'S INFURIATING.

HOW many times have you had a shity day and some jackass gets on your case? HOW many times have you had an awesome show and then some stupid guy makes you tear? How many suicides and deaths have there been because of these pigs? It's heart breaking and no one listens - no one understands.

We might be in the adult industry, but fuck...WE'RE HUMANS TOO!

Yeah you can ignore their words and pretend like it doesn't hurt. OR some stalker is making you feel paranoid to where you're scared he'll track you down.

Enough is enough.

I've been bullied in my LIFE AND I DON"T NEED IT in my work also - and so have my other cam friends, and I'm relieved that Stripchat is bringing attention to this. Here'a a video of some of my gal pal cam girls telling it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfVMppC5xrI

YoutubeCover2 (1).jpg

There's nothing to be earned besides cam models making their statement and standing up to it. If trolling and online bullying is harming you and making you miserable - speak up. You can follow the challenge on instagram @Stripchat.official and with hashtag #StripchatCares.

What are your thoughts? Advice on handling bullying assholes?
    Last edited by TinaCoast88; 01-22-2018 at 07:55 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,635 Times in 1,183 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Default Re: Stop Cyberbullying - Dealing with Asshotes, Haters, or Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by TinaCoast88 View Post
    Advice on handling bullying assholes?
    I just block and move on
    I do not engage with negative people in my chatroom, it is rarely when I react but when I do so I do it while being calm and in controll
    they just hate it when they see they dont have any influence over my emotions whatsoever

Reading books from the Dalai Lama helped me inmensly

The best thing you can do is not excepting and overtaking their anger and narrowmindedness, not giving it any attention or room to attach it to yourself.

6777.jpg
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post: