Page 525 of 525 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525
Results 13,101 to 13,113 of 13113

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

It has been dire past two days!! i see why alot of models take january off as vacation time because its dead !

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winnipeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

OMFG - I would make more working as a Walmart greeter right now. Seriously. Now I remember why I told myself to take the first 2 weeks of January off last year. This is pathetic Placement tanking - dudes not shutting the fuck up and not spending. I'm actually begging my period to start right now so I have a reason to stop trying.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CamChik For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Yes I been on all week nearly didnt make payout for my card. Gosh I dont know where the regulars are at? I message them, no reply. Put on gold show and voyeur one, making peanuts period. It was great during the holiday why it cant be or stay busy. I know not all the guys are into football world wide. Im not going down on my rates either, cause why they able to pay them all sudden freeloaders come by let me see your face, and other stuff . I feel like giving up. Im not still trying to make ends meet.

Thanks

I have to switch my shift now because it's so damn slow. I have the place to myself all day for hours and yet I don't make anything. I was working nights last month, mostly because I had too, and that was the only way I made any money. I hate night shifts. I'm pregnant and alone all damn day, so now I have to sacrifice my nights with my husband because these losers only want to talk after 10pm! I barely have the patience or the energy for this bullshit!

I added more content to NF and MV and nothing is selling! I'm trying to avoid making clips because I personally hate the whole "preggo fetish". I feel gross and irritable every day and I'm always in pain. There's nothing attractive about that.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,664 Times in 1,679 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm struggling today. It's been slooooow. Where are all the horny dudes?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I guess we dont have no choice but deal with it to an extent. I hate feeling like im chasing money. I been having migranes, and then I was doing so good early in the morning til mid afternoon. I hate night time shift. They just wanna talk talk talk and one thing I notice they stop asking me do I have toys? they are right in their view. LOL Now what. Where you live? Do you travel? I had to cuss a lot of them out and tell this this isnt a dating site or scene. Dont you see the gold button.. the premuim and exclusive prices and my photos review tags on my page. They are idiots. I feel sad for any performer that dated these jerks its dangerous and not worth it. No one getting that close to me NEVERRRR. They cant seem to keep it professional. COngrats to your pregnancy and try to focus on having a stress free one..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyLuv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 Times in 738 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

it s just dead. Usually i m not like somebody who give up, but - for me at least - it make no sense, to waste more time online. I m pretty sure, my room nowhere to be found anymore on Jasmin. Lots of "old" models and good ones are just... nowhere to be seen anymore. I work and suck balls there 10 yrs ago now, I m not bad, and I did nothing to be ruined by whoever, while 100 rating studio cunts take over everything. Disappointed as ever.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

And is it normal that I often earn 2-10 dollars a day for 2-5 hours of work? I work in non nude on several off-line sites, such as:imlive,livestrip,xcams,adultwork,camcontacts. It does not work to earn $ 100 a day. Sites like: bongacams,streamate,livejasmin,webcamclub,flirt4fr ee,stripchat did not go to me at all.I work 4 years.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I've been so tired these last several days I haven't been on, & when I worked last week I made NO MONEY. I was pulling in $2/3 fucking hours.

I'd rather NOT work then get really upset & stress myself out by being on cam & making NOTHING. That's just a waste of my time & I DON'T need the stress

I mentioned in another forum that before the end of the year there were sooooo many guys in my room, I've never had sooo many guys in my room like that.

Now that doesn't mean I made tons of money b/c 90% of them were FREELOADERS.

But my point is the difference in how many guys were in my room compared to the last 2 weeks is shocking.

Where did they all go???

It's not like they were paying before, they were just trying to room hop to get off without paying, or trying to scam me into showing for free.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by BubblyBlonde View Post
    How is everyone's week? The past 4 days I have not made shit. Today only $9. Plenty of traffic to my Skype ads, but no paying customers. Streamate I have shit for traffic.
    How do you do Skype ads?

Quote Originally Posted by lula_xoxox View Post
    ALSO had a dude take me for a 30 minute exclusive block session and thought I was quids in, but then he left with no explanation after 2 minutes 40 seconds ARGH
    Don't you get paid for the full 30 even if they left early?

I remember a guy took me for 15 once & left after 10, but I'm pretty sure I got the full 15 as I checked right afterward.

I HOPE I did.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 1,823 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post

Don't you get paid for the full 30 even if they left early?

I remember a guy took me for 15 once & left after 10, but I'm pretty sure I got the full 15 as I checked right afterward.

I HOPE I did.
    There is a certain amount of time where if they leave before that amount of time they only pay for the minutes they were there AND they still get the discount. If you'd like to know the amount of time PM me because I'm not posting it publicly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

People paying Christmas bills and shitty weather gets more family inside homes and less private time for men to Jerk off. I used to cam for RUDE . Im glad Im not sitting on my perfect ass and doing the free side for the younger guys with no money..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bunny1847 View Post
    And is it normal that I often earn 2-10 dollars a day for 2-5 hours of work?
    $10 for 5 hours for non-nude? It certainly isn't for camming. But maybe a non nude model can weigh in and explain what it is?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to magicgembliss For This Useful Post: