Page 576 of 632 FirstFirst ... 76476526566574575576577578586626 ... LastLast
Results 14,376 to 14,400 of 15777

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Banned
    Thanks

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by XSelinex View Post
    Camming sucks when you're performing are good show for members,they said that they're happy,ty and then you see that's they aren't rated you but those dickhead whos popping in and out in paid chat for one minute left you a 2 star rate.Im killed and just wanna cry now.
    This has been happening more and more to me also recently. I'll be in the middle of a long show and some twat waffle who pops in rates me a 2 or 3. I'm sorry but, I wish the rating system was more fair. Someone who pops into a show that's already in progress is an extreme cunt for rating poorly because they decide they aren't happy with a performance that has nothing to do with them

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 651 Posts

0 day. Didnt stream but its always disappointing when I dont even sell a clip

Thanks
    Thanked 1,888 Times in 660 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Fri-Mon are always my best days.....but these past four days have been so utterly awful (well, Friday was good....) its making me scared n nervous for the rest of the week....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSimone View Post
    Fri-Mon are always my best days.....but these past four days have been so utterly awful (well, Friday was good....) its making me scared n nervous for the rest of the week....
    Hi Dahlia, I was feeling motivated to cam today so I got ready and jumped on SM, anddddddd I forgot in USA and other countries is holiday today(Columbus Day in Usa) plus baseball and soccer Nite. I was wondered why was slow for me if Mondays are my best days (Im conected with u: also friday was good for me LoL) So a regular told me why i was online and didnt take off today but yeah, I tried to stay longer but after two hours and only 4 short pvts I logged off. Nope Nope.. I wont try tonite, tmrw yeaasss because when one day is slow the next one is good most of the times. Maybe that explains why is slow. Good day there. Xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AcidYellow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by AcidYellow View Post
    Hi Dahlia, I was feeling motivated to cam today so I got ready and jumped on SM, anddddddd I forgot in USA is holiday(Columbus Day) plus baseball and soccer Nite. I was wondered why was slow for me if Mondays are my best days (Im conected with u dahlia and also friday was good for me LoL) So a regular told me why i was online and didnt take off today but yeah, I tried to stay longer but after two hours and only 4 short pvts I logged off. Nope Nope.. I wont try tonite, tmrw yeaasss because when one day is slow the next one is good most of the cases. Good day there. Xoxo
    Girl, I hope!!! Tuesday and Wednesdays are always my worst days but....cant be any worse than today. I have never been logged onto all my indy sites, plus been streaming, for 8 hours on a Monday and been at....$42. Yeah. Its that bad. Yesterday wasnt much better. And nor was Saturday. It doesnt matter how long I have been doing this, these slow periods scare the shit out and aggravate me each and every time. Fingers crossed the rest of the week is rockin' to make up for the bullshit of the past few days.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 404 Posts

Just need to vent. I am struggling HARD with burnout right now, just feeling really mentally and physically tapped out. Of course everything is very hit or miss over the last couple weeks which is not helping at all. Trying to decide if I should just say fuck it and take like 2 weeks off and recharge my batteries and pay rent for next month out of savings, but I'm traveling next month and will be missing work then as well so I like really need to be working right now. But damn my attitude is just so horrible! It's like even of I have traffic they can tell I don't wanna be there at all which of course doesn't really facilitate spending and I don't blame them. I don't think I've ever felt this burnt out in 5 years of cam and it sucks so bad!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrifilinCamHo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 936 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I sat in free chat for 6 hours and didn't get a single show. Did get 1 call and made a bit under $10 with that. Yeah for about 1.50 an hour . I'm taking a break to get some exercise and will try again this evening I guess.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I sat in free chat for 6 hours and didn't get a single show. Did get 1 call and made a bit under $10 with that. Yeah for about 1.50 an hour . I'm taking a break to get some exercise and will try again this evening I guess.
    Hello, I dont know what the hell is going On but really, yesterday was a nightmare and todayˇ? Hellˇ I was doing okay past week but is so weird why Im not getting people in my room and if I get is junk traffic asking for ass baby, tits baby fck them allˇ Also I dont understand why any but any of my regs are comming to my room, I swear, is like if they arent getting notifications when Im online or wtfck. I wanna cry. (on SM)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AcidYellow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by AcidYellow View Post
    Hello, I dont know what the hell is going On but really, yesterday was a nightmare and todayˇ? Hellˇ I was doing okay past week but is so weird why Im not getting people in my room and if I get is junk traffic asking for ass baby, tits baby fck them allˇ Also I dont understand why any but any of my regs are comming to my room, I swear, is like if they arent getting notifications when Im online or wtfck. I wanna cry. (on SM)
    I logged back in and so ended up doing a total of 8 hours of streaming without a single show. I want to cry as well so I truly sympathize

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Awww. HUGS! It happens! Just like slow days happen, $$$$ days happen too. Just take it in stride.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

today is so fucking slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww on cam Jesus Christ I got 2 more hours to go please end my misery please........

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyla18 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I managed 20$ in my first half hour thought finally it was gonna be a better day ..Nope that was my lot for 5 hours sat in free chat

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ari_star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

2 hours.....$0. All I get on SM is User Connection issues, and not a peep on any of my skype sites or NF.....if i dont make anything by the time my day portion of my shift is over Im sure as fuck not gonna torture myself through a night shift. Granted Wednesday is, historically, always shit for me, but after how bad this past week has been altogether....nope. Wont do it. Today can fuck itself with something hard and sandpapery.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Last week was pretty great. Greatest week I have had ever since I started camming. But this week has been slow especially yesterday and today. I saw SO many models complain. In a way, I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one who's having issues but in a way, I feel like it should get better for all of us!!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,020 Times in 3,664 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

$25.83 on SM coming to you from page 1 row 9 not logged in for over 7 hours.. this is ridiculous.. I am sticking to weekends only.. thought maybe I could get some shows on a Wednesday since I hadn't been on for over a month.. FUCK NO! I am running for the hills it was miserable.. I did work on other sites but not much better.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Oh boy yippie for another day below minimum wage. Just assholes popping in and out and a few asking for freebies. Even those were slim as I often went 15-20 minutes with no one in my room at all.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Only ins and outs...
    I want to cry... am I the only one that they don’t even say “hi”?(((((((

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Chica For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Camming sucks because I suck. I'm burnt out and it's affecting everything. Going to try and get through the best I can this month then next month just focus on making clips and taking a mental break if I can. I want December to rock.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foxirox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Only ins and outs...
    I want to cry... am I the only one that they don’t even say “hi”?(((((((
    No, I was on streamate for a few hours this morning and didn't make a single cent. I would message them hello and they wound`nt even respond. I ended up logging off upset and said the hell with it ill try again later finger crossed it better I hope...….

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyla18 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks God I am not the only one(( I feel like something is wrong with me...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chica For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Thanks God I am not the only one(( I feel like something is wrong with me...
    Not at all, its been a shit week. Yesterday I finally hit what is my normal Sunday goal. For the week. I have made, so far this week, what I would make on a normal Sunday. Thats how bad it is lol

38. The Following User Says Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foxirox View Post
    Camming sucks because I suck. I'm burnt out and it's affecting everything. Going to try and get through the best I can this month then next month just focus on making clips and taking a mental break if I can. I want December to rock.
    Sorry you're experiencing burnout. Definitely not fun or easy. By chance. Do you use any of the phone or sexting platforms? It almost never fails that on my slowest days as a cam girl I make triple my goal with texting. It used to be phone was really busy for me but now it's texting. I'm finding that the majority of my texts are GFE themed.

And by the way, you don't suck. Dead shifts trick us into thinking we suck when in reality it's the shift that was crappy.
    One thing that helps me is keeping several internet tabs open. I'll be sexting or checking messages on 1 tab, dispatching orders to my design team on the next tab, reading about aliens and conspiracy theories on the other (lol). Not saying it'll help everyone but it's worth a shot. Last night I sat in a practically empty chat room yet still managed to make my goal all with texting and selling snapchat requests.

When it's absolutely dreadful for me another thing that helps is logging into my cambuilder account and checking my affiliate numbers. It's reassuring knowing that although they may not be spending on me they're dropping lots of cash on other cam girls. I always preach to girls how important it is to have at least 1 whitelabel. I feel like as cam girls we are deserving of a back~end affiliate paycheck.
    Last edited by christyondemand; 10-11-2018 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSimone View Post
    Not at all, its been a shit week. Yesterday I finally hit what is my normal Sunday goal. For the week. I have made, so far this week, what I would make on a normal Sunday. Thats how bad it is lol
    I agree, I didnt stream on monday bc was slowww as hell, tuesday was good at the end of the day, it picked up butttt because two regs saved my ass, if not, imagine. And yesterday was shitty afˇ Im very far from my weekly goal and thursdays sucks for me so yeah... I hope my regs come next week, I havent seen them since many days ago.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AcidYellow For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 767 Posts

Terrible night for me. Even my big spenders are just popping in then leaving.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to pippapippa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Fuck me. This week I'm struggling more than ever. Raised my prices a week ago and I think they were too high, cause I was making half of my my daily target. Went back to my original prices and now it's a bit better, but still struggling a lot. This is my 3rd month since I started camming again and of course panicking that the whole week's been so bad. ;(

45. The Following User Says Thank You to mizzfitamy For This Useful Post: