Page 577 of 578 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578 LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,425 of 14436

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Camming sucks because I suck. I'm burnt out and it's affecting everything. Going to try and get through the best I can this month then next month just focus on making clips and taking a mental break if I can. I want December to rock.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foxirox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Only ins and outs...
    I want to cry... am I the only one that they don’t even say “hi”?(((((((
    No, I was on streamate for a few hours this morning and didn't make a single cent. I would message them hello and they wound`nt even respond. I ended up logging off upset and said the hell with it ill try again later finger crossed it better I hope...….

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyla18 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks God I am not the only one(( I feel like something is wrong with me...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chica For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,231 Times in 450 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Thanks God I am not the only one(( I feel like something is wrong with me...
    Not at all, its been a shit week. Yesterday I finally hit what is my normal Sunday goal. For the week. I have made, so far this week, what I would make on a normal Sunday. Thats how bad it is lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foxirox View Post
    Camming sucks because I suck. I'm burnt out and it's affecting everything. Going to try and get through the best I can this month then next month just focus on making clips and taking a mental break if I can. I want December to rock.
    Sorry you're experiencing burnout. Definitely not fun or easy. By chance. Do you use any of the phone or sexting platforms? It almost never fails that on my slowest days as a cam girl I make triple my goal with texting. It used to be phone was really busy for me but now it's texting. I'm finding that the majority of my texts are GFE themed.

And by the way, you don't suck. Dead shifts trick us into thinking we suck when in reality it's the shift that was crappy.
    One thing that helps me is keeping several internet tabs open. I'll be sexting or checking messages on 1 tab, dispatching orders to my design team on the next tab, reading about aliens and conspiracy theories on the other (lol). Not saying it'll help everyone but it's worth a shot. Last night I sat in a practically empty chat room yet still managed to make my goal all with texting and selling snapchat requests.

When it's absolutely dreadful for me another thing that helps is logging into my cambuilder account and checking my affiliate numbers. It's reassuring knowing that although they may not be spending on me they're dropping lots of cash on other cam girls. I always preach to girls how important it is to have at least 1 whitelabel. I feel like as cam girls we are deserving of a back~end affiliate paycheck.
    Last edited by christyondemand; 10-11-2018 at 12:01 PM.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christyondemand For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSimone View Post
    Not at all, its been a shit week. Yesterday I finally hit what is my normal Sunday goal. For the week. I have made, so far this week, what I would make on a normal Sunday. Thats how bad it is lol
    I agree, I didnt stream on monday bc was slowww as hell, tuesday was good at the end of the day, it picked up butttt because two regs saved my ass, if not, imagine. And yesterday was shitty afˇ Im very far from my weekly goal and thursdays sucks for me so yeah... I hope my regs come next week, I havent seen them since many days ago.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AcidYellow For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,976 Times in 720 Posts

Terrible night for me. Even my big spenders are just popping in then leaving.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pippapippa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Fuck me. This week I'm struggling more than ever. Raised my prices a week ago and I think they were too high, cause I was making half of my my daily target. Went back to my original prices and now it's a bit better, but still struggling a lot. This is my 3rd month since I started camming again and of course panicking that the whole week's been so bad. ;(

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mizzfitamy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,714 Times in 3,573 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

I really need October to be good.. Praying to the cam gods!.. I am not even working 2 weeks of November.. good lord.. I haven't really had a break in 2 yrs now.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Was hoping Fri and Sat would save this awful week.....nope. 2 1/2 hours on, $5.......i think its safe for me to panic now, cause its been a week and a half of straight shit.....

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

I thought it was just me, ever since I got my hair done for $260 I couldn't afford.. I haven't done so well.. lol.. could be just a coincidence.. but I am quite superstitious these days.

Was hoping Fri and Sat would save this awful week.....nope. 2 1/2 hours on, $5.......i think its safe for me to panic now, cause its been a week and a half of straight shit.....
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello, yes, is me again. I try not to complain but Lordˇ yesterday was bad of the bad bad.. 4 hours and only 36usˇ I dont know what else to do... I was doing well but this week? Hell man. Any of my regs are around And No traffic at all in my room. Im fckng lazy to stream today because for what..... Im about to throw a towel and give up. Ahh and dont forget the Week contest is comming on SM.ggggrrr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by AcidYellow View Post
    Hello, yes, is me again. I try not to complain but Lordˇ yesterday was bad of the bad bad.. 4 hours and only 36usˇ I dont know what else to do... I was doing well but this week? Hell man. Any of my regs are around And No traffic at all in my room. Im fckng lazy to stream today because for what..... Im about to throw a towel and give up. Ahh and dont forget the Week contest is comming on SM.ggggrrr
    Fuck. I forgot about that damn contest. Fuck fuck fuck.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

It was super slow last night and I noticed a lot of people when leaving had the message user connection issue so I'm wondering if theres a site issue....at least on streammate. I'm new though so I dont really know if thats the case but was able to make $43 in 3 hours soooo not shitty but not the best...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Klafae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

I doubt it, it's just really bad, I have been on SM since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Klafae View Post
    It was super slow last night and I noticed a lot of people when leaving had the message user connection issue so I'm wondering if theres a site issue....at least on streammate. I'm new though so I dont really know if thats the case but was able to make $43 in 3 hours soooo not shitty but not the best...

Thanks
    Thanked 16,556 Times in 5,522 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Klafae View Post
    Go have a look at my recent post in the SM venting thread.
    The site is broken.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Streamate has been a little bit slow, and with the contest starting tonight all of the top girls will be on for sure. I'm just happy to make enough each week to pay my bills. I would love to make $1000 a week. I need to put in more hours, but some days I just cant stand being there. How many hours do most of you stay on at one time? After 90mins I want out, I know that's my problem.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to LaraLee For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LaraLee View Post
    Streamate has been a little bit slow, and with the contest starting tonight all of the top girls will be on for sure. I'm just happy to make enough each week to pay my bills. I would love to make $1000 a week. I need to put in more hours, but some days I just cant stand being there. How many hours do most of you stay on at one time? After 90mins I want out, I know that's my problem.
    This is my BIG problem! Also I had a question for you ladies... I have an excellent ranking in everything except hours. Hours is below average. Does it really affect the traffic or not really?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I try to do 3 hours at a time. If it's really good, I will stay on as long as 5 hours at one time but then I'll feel super hungry and worn out afterwards so I try to stick to 3 hours. Then I usually take a break for an hour or 90 minutes and then hop back on.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bridgetxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgetxo View Post
    I try to do 3 hours at a time. If it's really good, I will stay on as long as 5 hours at one time but then I'll feel super hungry and worn out afterwards so I try to stick to 3 hours. Then I usually take a break for an hour or 90 minutes and then hop back on.
    WOW!!! You go with your 3 hours at a time. Do you feel its really worth it? I mean, I don't want to be on for 3 hours and only make $75 bucks, ($25 bucks an hour) Yes its still good money, but if I work 3 hours straight I wanna make at least $125-$200 in that time frame. I'm going to try and stay on for 2 hours tonight and see how much I make. I will report back tomorrow and let you know if staying on longer is the key.

Thanks

I think it does, I too have excellent raking except for my hours online. I mean I do get traffic, but allot of them just wanna camp out in my room and talk.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I just work it like any other job and do it all one stint, usually five to six hours a day, give or take a bit. I actually did a little over 8 hours straight last night (with a short ~15 min break for a snack, where I just put my pause button on but stayed online) because I really needed an earnings boost for the end of the pay period. It sucked, but it paid off. I personally can't do multiple shifts a day - once I log off, I lose my momentum. I just want to shower and relax after that, not have to freshen my makeup and mentally prepare for a new shift after a break.

The thing is - most people dislike their jobs, but they don't have the option to just take a long break or leave for the rest of the day like we can. It's easy for us to make excuses, not log on, and sabotage our goals. If you want to make 1k+ a week, you have to be disciplined and stay online through the slow/bad moments.

Perhaps try setting a time goal instead of (or in addition to) a money goal. Aim for X amount of hours and don't slip up. If I actually put in my hours I generally hit my money goals. Check out the "Stay the Fuck On" thread for motivation.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

WOW!!! You go with your 3 hours at a time. Do you feel its really worth it? I mean, I don't want to be on for 3 hours and only make $75 bucks, ($25 bucks an hour) Yes its still good money, but if I work 3 hours straight I wanna make at least $125-$200 in that time frame. I'm going to try and stay on for 2 hours tonight and see how much I make. I will report back tomorrow and let you know if staying on longer is the key.
    I've stopped caring about my hourly average, because each hour can vary so wildly. I can make nothing for two hours then all of a sudden someone wants an hour long block session and I make $200. The money usually evens out in the end as long as I don't slack on putting in my time goals like I mentioned above.

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for sharing, and yes I'm going to push thur this week

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I work usually 7/8 hour shifts 4 days a week with 20 minute breaks every couple of hours. And yeah sometimes it sucks, but sometimes it really can payoff. I used to work much longer weeks in the corporate world. Working the 90 hours a month really does seem to help your ranking. Remember you need to get enough tags and comments to even be properly considered into the smart placement (it needs data to work with), then you can afford to be choosier with your hours.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post: