Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Camwealth... Are payoneer payments late??

Thanks

Angry Camwealth... Are payoneer payments late??

Hello there girls!!
    Does anybody here work for camwealth.com??
    I do and I get paid via Payoneer, I made the payout request on March26th, and I was supposed to get my money 15 days later ( yeah sucks bigggg time), no site makes me wait that long...
    So I thought I was gonna get paid Monday, then I remembered that Friday was a holiday, etc and I said alright, I should get it on Tuesday, got nothing and still haven t gotten paid...
    Maybe it s a bit too early to worry but I talked to the guy from support the other day and he didn t give me any help, he repeated what it says on the site, that payments might be affected by bank holidays, etc...
    Once I get my money ( I hope), I ll change my payout method to check or something else... this blows big time!!

Melanie
    Melanie

Thanks
    Thanked 16,078 Times in 5,077 Posts

Default Re: Camwealth... Are payoneer payments late??

You can message CW Support on Yahoo! Messenger. They're usually good at getting back to you quickly. And I know it sucks to have to wait 15 days. I use the Payoneer option too, but I've always received the money on time.

Thanks

Hey!
    I contacted support today, I got paid on that site only once apart from this payout i m expecting and I don t know if it was cause 15 days is too long to wait ( for me at least) lol or i was having a blonde day that day when I made the request and I counted 15 days including weekends in the middle...lol
    I talked to support and he/ she explained it s 15 business days... if that s true then I won t get paid til Monday.....
    ughhh
    I have so many expenses coming up, every lil bit counts u know???
    I hope i get paid on Monday!!
    Thanks for replying to my topic!

Melanie
    Melanie

Featured Member DiamondCupcakes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 428 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

I think its funny that they make a huge deal saying "CASH OUT DAILY! WORK NOW AND CASH OUT NOW!" I thought it was like MGF where I cash out and I get my money the same day. 15 days is insane. Thats the only reason I don't use them anymore =(
    Hope you got paid in time for bills girly =) Xoxoxox

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiamondCupcakes For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah I totally didn't realize that when I signed up either. Why on EARTH does it take 15 fricking days to process a Payoneer payment? We made the money, it's in their account, why can't they just transfer it over to us through the damn internet? Doesn't make sense to me that it would take 15 BUSINESS DAYS. What's all this stuff about instant payments, get paid daily, waiving the 15 day processing time? I need that cash.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to limecoconut For This Useful Post:

God/dess cherryblossomsinspring's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 Times in 1,699 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

They probably put the money into an account to collect some interest.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cherryblossomsinspring For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The 15-day wait is annoying, especially when they make their payment area misleading...like they offer a super-fast payment or something. What I do now is on the day that I do that Payoneer payout request, I mark it down on my calendar to give myself an idea of when to expect the money to arrive.

Having to wait that long sucks, but at least I do get my payments (unlike Webcams.com, with CW I've never had to wonder "Why the hell ain't my money here yet?"). CW is one of those sites that's nice to have running (Yahoo! Messenger or whatever messenger you use) while you're camming your main site(s). And as long as you're logged into Yahoo! you never know when you'll be IMed by a guy WITH MONEY ready to buy a cam show.

Remember that accounts that show inactivity for over 60 days will be suspended or closed, so keep logging in, ladies, and doing as many shows as possible!

Thanks

I know there is a payment issue going on right now there, and we can expect money this week but have you girls tried to contact with support lately? Any answer from them? The customer service is off since two weeks and I just can't reach them through email. It's really frustrating. I know that I can trust them, but fuck, why the hell they are not able to answer??? It's just annoying!
    Any payment for somebody yet?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,533 Times in 1,789 Posts

^^^I find the radio-silence incredibly disconcerting. In my 2 years with the company I've never had my emails/messages ignored and yet now I can't get ahold of anyone from the company.

I hope all the camwealth chicas will update here when/if they receive their payments. Tomorrow (July 31) is the deadline the site has set for overdue payments to be sent out, and I really hope mine are sent, along with everyone elses.
    I hate not being able to accept shows from Camwealth customers, but I can't waste time doing shows I'm not sure I'll even get paid for. I've experienced overdue payments in the past, but they've always responded to my emails and kept contact until my $$$$ arrived. What's concerning me most now is the complete absence of response to emails, and the fact that yahoo support has been off-line for days.
    Hopefully they get this sorted.

good luck y'all
    Last edited by loveshooks; 07-30-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whims or someone else's ignorance.
    -bell hooks

Quote Originally Posted by Incantatious View Post
    We're a proud bunch of wonderfully filthy hoes here. Just chillax, and let's all make some money.

Freedom. Justice. Equality.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I haven't been logged into Yahoo! Messenger as often as I should be (I get annoyed with the amount of offline messages/friends list requests I get from men and women), so my last payment from CW was during the end of May.

It sucks that you haven't been able to reach them though. Any time I've had a question or issue, I've IMed Customer Service on Yahoo! Messenger (be sure to add 'virtualworldent' to your contacts/friends list), and they've always gotten back to me very quickly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Umm guys, I've been saying this for about a week. Camwealth bailed. Their support has been offline, they haven't responded to my emails, AND they PULLED OUT my last paycheck from my checking account. They are gone gone gone.
    Yes, I'm real.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I wanted to reiterate that they pulled my last paycheck out of my bank account. That means I had a check in hand, deposited it, and they did something to have the money taken back out of my account. I also got charged a fee by my bank for the returned check. So don't go thinking that check payout is any more secure... I guess maybe it is if you do a check cashing place but who knows for sure.
    Yes, I'm real.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to goreantx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,892 Times in 989 Posts

Oh my goshhhhhhhh. I am sooooooo sorry girls. Karma is a bitch, Camwealth!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LAChloe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank's girls for the replies. I try to don't worry more, but I just sucked with OHC some month ago and I just don't want the same to happen with me, especially because im on the middle of a moving!!!! I made some good money with Camwealth and I need it now!
    I really try to stay positive, but after these comments.... At least CW update sometimes....so keep hoping that we can have some good news soon
    Last edited by ClassyBabe; 07-31-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goreantx View Post
    I wanted to reiterate that they pulled my last paycheck out of my bank account. That means I had a check in hand, deposited it, and they did something to have the money taken back out of my account. I also got charged a fee by my bank for the returned check. So don't go thinking that check payout is any more secure... I guess maybe it is if you do a check cashing place but who knows for sure.
    Shit, that's worrying.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ClassyBabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 309 Posts

Uh oh this doesn't sound good at all. I really hope they pay everyone! They owe me money too. Sucks I liked camwealth it was a pretty good indy site

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neliana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,173 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

WTF?? Bounced checks now? Shit. They owe me a check that I requested over a month ago and now I'm gonna be scared to cash it when I get it due to the bounced check fees. Glad I took the payment buttons from them off of my website and stopped logging on to my messenger. There's no way I'm gonna work there anymore.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tsani For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm sorry to everyone who didn't get paid.

I'm still in shock tbh

I knew something had to be really wrong when they stopped responding to emails, but I didn't expect them to do this.
    I have $1994 sitting in my Camwealth account right now, and that doesn't even include the memberships for my site that I haven't been paid for since March. Those haven't even been posted to my account, so I wouldn't be able to access the $$$$ even if they had paid the amounts in our accounts outstanding. Altogether I am owed $3281.75.

My stomach hurts thinking about this
    I really thought they were good people and a quality site. For two years I had a great working relationship with Camwealth and now...this.

It sucks
    Last edited by loveshooks; 09-08-2012 at 12:11 AM.
    I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whims or someone else's ignorance.
    -bell hooks

We're a proud bunch of wonderfully filthy hoes here. Just chillax, and let's all make some money.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,892 Times in 989 Posts

I wonder what happened? It seems to me they would be making a lot of money off this site.

I'm soooooooo sorry girls. wow. This totally sucks.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LAChloe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I logged in yesterday. They said they switched banks and are refunding girls the fees they were charged. I sent them an email asking for more info specifically on this refund and my returned check. No reply...
    Yes, I'm real.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goreantx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 309 Posts

damn this kind of thing makes me so paranoid! I really thought CW was a trustworthy company. I only have like 100 bucks owed to me and Im mad, so I can't imagine how you feel loveshooks. I already said it earlier, but I really hope we all get paid. This sucks

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neliana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goreantx View Post
    I logged in yesterday. They said they switched banks and are refunding girls the fees they were charged. I sent them an email asking for more info specifically on this refund and my returned check. No reply...
    in the admin area it states that outstanding payouts will be sent out between the 27th of July and the 31st. My overdue payments are still sitting there listed as '15 day processing'. Has anyone actually received a payment from them? I would think that chicas paid through payoneer would have been paid by now, were they actually sending out payments.

I also have not been able to get in touch with anyone regarding 4 months of members area payments (going back to April) that were never even posted to my account. The total amount I'm owed greatly exceeds the money actually listed in my account, all with NO response from anyone from the company.

I've written to Michael several times expressing my concern, stating that, while I wish to continue what has, up until now, been a great working relationship with that company, right now I can't book shows with Camwealth customers. I can't waste time doing shows I'm not sure I'll ever be paid for. In every correspondence the core of my message has been a request to find out when and if I can expect to receive these overdue funds. All with no reply.

Not impressed
    -bell hooks

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

God/dess cherryblossomsinspring's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 Times in 1,699 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Sorry to hear this ladies. I always get a funny feeling when a site stops tweeting updates and news. Some just abandon twitter because it doesn't help or hinder them, others are at that "what's the point faze". Still I hope this is just a mistake with acct numbers and not them just running off into the wind with money.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cherryblossomsinspring For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for posting about this on here, ladies. I'm not gonna bother logging into Yahoo! Messenger until this gets sorted out. I'll use this opportunity to focus more on other sites.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow..... another site shutting down and fucking girls up....
    I used to hate their 15 business day wait for payoneer so i left a long time ago...
    Shady sites are a big reason why I wanna retire from camming and get a regular job.. u have security at Mc Donalds than most cam sites nowadays..
    Hope u ladies get paid!!!!!!
    Melanie

42. The Following User Says Thank You to melanielive For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast