+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Newbie ^.^

  1. #1
    Member SexiCreamBunny's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Smiley Newbie ^.^

    hi!! im a newbie here; been lurking for a few weeks and decided to join! my name is Sexi my alias is SexiCreamBunny. =]

    i wanted to join because im in a really tight spot financially right now and i wanted to gain insight on how to make money..i originally wanted to sell my panties online. (just posted them for sale on flirtyfiver.com) and i must say my head is spinning. ive been all over the internet; seeking a straight answer on whether or not it was legal to ship your used panties in the mail...i decided to take a chance and do it anyway, after reading literally hundreds of posts on the subject here ; i looked up info on how to ship discreetly, and etc..im just nervous on how well it will go...and if it dosent go well; then i will stop..

    im also married and my hubby draws the line on what he is comfortable with me doing...the panty thing was kool b/c i didnt have to show my face, and no one knows who i am; or where i live so he was kool with that...i considered being a cam girl; but he is a bit iffy about that...and he said absolutely no for stripping...so i hope i find another way to make money through here

    the main reason i want to make money doing stuff like this is my tremendous debt; and im going to be jobless in 2 weeks. im a graduating college student, a bachelors in psychology (no bueno for jobs), im switching careers to go into medicine, i got thousands of $$ in credit card debt (had to live off of them in 2008 ) and i need to make money fast to get rid of this burden and be debt & stress free..

    so now that you have read my life story LOL. i hope to make friends with you guys, offer my support and kindness...=]

  2. #2
    Moderator charlie61's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    3,091
    Thanked 5,146 Times in 2,456 Posts

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    Welcome!

    I'm curious...why does your partner so strongly object to any involvement in the sex industry? Is there a good reason for this? Or is he just being jealous and controlling?

  3. #3
    Member SexiCreamBunny's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    Welcome!

    I'm curious...why does your partner so strongly object to any involvement in the sex industry? Is there a good reason for this? Or is he just being jealous and controlling?
    hello! =]

    he strongly objects because he feels that my body is for his eyes only; and his body is for my eyes only. he is also concerned about my image; because i will be working in a professional environment and dont want to take the chances of ruining that. i can see his point. we had a talk about camming, i even told him i would block the united states and show as little of my face as possible, and he was still iffy about it. my point was that we really need $$ and badly. im talking we wont have internet or lights or a place to live if we dont hurry up and do something...thats why i decided to give panty selling a try; but so far all i hear is crickets lol. he's not controlling, i guess he is just looking out for my well being and trying to protect me. i dont mind, the adult industry can be a scary and dangerous world to be in. what do you think i should do?

  4. #4
    Moderator charlie61's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    3,091
    Thanked 5,146 Times in 2,456 Posts

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    Quote Originally Posted by SexiCreamBunny View Post
    hello! =]

    he strongly objects because he feels that my body is for his eyes only; and his body is for my eyes only. he is also concerned about my image; because i will be working in a professional environment and dont want to take the chances of ruining that. i can see his point. we had a talk about camming, i even told him i would block the united states and show as little of my face as possible, and he was still iffy about it. my point was that we really need $$ and badly. im talking we wont have internet or lights or a place to live if we dont hurry up and do something...thats why i decided to give panty selling a try; but so far all i hear is crickets lol. he's not controlling, i guess he is just looking out for my well being and trying to protect me. i dont mind, the adult industry can be a scary and dangerous world to be in. what do you think i should do?
    I'm not trying to be a bitch or pass judgment...buuuut...these two sentences don't make sense together.

    "he strongly objects because he feels that my body is for his eyes only"

    "he's not controlling"

    If you're in as bad of debt as you say, I think 50's style marital beliefs don't hold much water in this situation. Just my opinion... I'd flip my shit if my partner tried to stop me from doing something that is relatively safe and quite beneficial (and also happens to be a job in the sex industry). As long as you aren't stupid about it and read up on SW, stripping / camming can both be very positive things. If you're worried about professional image, then I'd stay away from camming (it's easier to do a background check on camming), and I'd drive an hour away from where you live to the nearest upscale club.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    Member SexiCreamBunny's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    no your not being a bitch; i respect all opinions. i know he is only doing it because he cares; i might not have written it clearly. i agree that we and or i need to do something about our situation because its really bad right now. he is looking for work; doing gigs here and there. and i cant really work b/c i have to focus on college right now so i can pass and graduate in may. and trust me i have thought about working in a stripclub; maybe to start as a cocktail waitress or something like that until i can build my confidence, body, and dancing skills (have 2 left feet). i also thought about being a dominatrix. there is a dungeon i wanted to check out and apply for; but im worried about driving so far away; i live in the midwest; so the biggest city here is chi-town. whether it be a club or a dungeon; i will be doing something

  7. #6
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 105 Times in 59 Posts

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    Try to make him really understand you have to dance to make ends meet. My BF of three years objected for the longest time, until he realized we wouldn't be able to have an apartment and be homeless if I didn't.

  8. #7
    Moderator Miss_McKenna's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,860
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 763 Times in 413 Posts

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    I think it's possible to do camming without showing your face, have you thought about that? (I'm not a camgirl, but just throwing out some advice) Also, panty-selling can take a long time to get started with - usually the girls that actually make a profit are those that put up new sexy pics a lot, build up a base of customer fans etc. Honestly, the easiest way to make a few hundred bucks fast, is dancing. You could go to a bikini club or a low-contact place, but I think the easiest way for you to get out of your financial troubles is to convince your bf that stripping is not the crazy debauchery that he thinks it is - it's a job, plain and simple.

  9. #8
    Member SexiCreamBunny's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    Quote Originally Posted by zola View Post
    Try to make him really understand you have to dance to make ends meet. My BF of three years objected for the longest time, until he realized we wouldn't be able to have an apartment and be homeless if I didn't.
    yea; once i exausted all my other options; we will sit down and talk about it; but i think i may fail at doing that too. kindof forgot i was really out of shape and a BBW. in the midwest; they like skinny chicks more...and i cant dance for shit

  10. #9
    Member SexiCreamBunny's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_McKenna View Post
    I think it's possible to do camming without showing your face, have you thought about that? (I'm not a camgirl, but just throwing out some advice) Also, panty-selling can take a long time to get started with - usually the girls that actually make a profit are those that put up new sexy pics a lot, build up a base of customer fans etc. Honestly, the easiest way to make a few hundred bucks fast, is dancing. You could go to a bikini club or a low-contact place, but I think the easiest way for you to get out of your financial troubles is to convince your bf that stripping is not the crazy debauchery that he thinks it is - it's a job, plain and simple.
    i told him this also; but the girl who first posted said that it would be easy to see that in a background check? idk. and i think i emailed a cam site once and they said i had to show my face

  11. #10
    Moderator charlie61's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    3,091
    Thanked 5,146 Times in 2,456 Posts

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    ^Yeah, I'm not sure how that works. It seems to me that it'd be easier to do a background check for camming since you actually have to fill out paperwork and whatnot to cam (and you're automatically issued tax forms after you make a certain amount, I believe). Dancing is a bit more anonymous (depends on the area...some clubs issue 1099s). But I could be wrong.

  12. #11
    God/dess tempest666's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Filthadelphia
    Posts
    7,769
    Thanks
    1,068
    Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,284 Posts
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    Hit the gym, find a dive club and get your feet wet. When you rake in the dough most of them STFU. My husband doesn't care one way or the other about me dancing. Greed eventually wins over almost everyone.
    Originally Posted by yellowrose25
    Can't a girl just be slim with big boobs and not get called a ho?!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:


  14. #12
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    8,723
    Thanks
    9,622
    Thanked 2,792 Times in 1,684 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    ^My new pet phase, thanks, Temp. "Greed eventually wins over everyone"!
    To the OP good luck, I hope it works out great for you.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:


  16. #13
    Newbie
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 12 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Newbie ^.^

    If your really in that much finical trouble I'd say it trumps his insecurities, which is my opinion about boyfriends that freak out if their girlfriends dance lol. They're just insecure, it's just a job.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie
    By Blueyedgirl in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 05:56 PM
  2. wearing your newbie shoes==feeling like a newbie all over again?
    By Picaresque in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 01:41 PM
  3. newbie newbie new!
    By missbee23 in forum Coming Out
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 02:02 AM
  4. newbie
    By Jacinda in forum Coming Out
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 06:54 PM
  5. Newbie!
    By SaritaLoca in forum Coming Out
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 10:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts