+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Doubled Up Worn Panties" For Sale?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Mind Blowing "Doubled Up Worn Panties" For Sale?!

Hello!!! ok, im a newbie ^.^ that needs to pay bills =]

i wanted to sell my panties and have been looking into this for a while now (a few weeks) and finally decided to give it a try. i did read about that chick who was arrested and faced federal charges for selling her panties among other things-and looked up whether or not selling your panties and shipping them through the mail was legal or not. i got "YES! its illegal!" and "NO!-its not illegal but...comstock laws...and ...." answers.

so i came up with a brilliant idea. what if i doubled up wearing the panties? i would wear 2 pairs of panties for x amount of time. i will keep the inner layer and sell the outer layer. so the buyer has the smell (im pretty much oderless anyway-no fish smell here...) but no stains or fluids. my pussy will not touch the panties that i am selling. and there wont be a "biohazard" risk or me violating the law in some kindof way becuase technically; my pussy never touched the panties that i sold...

and this also gives me room to wear them for a few days even. ...i pick 2 pairs of panties; decide which one im selling. i get a buyer that wants x amount of days worn. then i swap out the inner layer with a fresh pair, and put back on the pair that im selling on the outer layer. just to be clear, i let the buyers know im doing this and they are fully aware of me doubling up the panties and giving them the outer most layer.

i wanted to know if any ladies on here has done this? what was the buyers reactions? is this a dumb idea? let me know!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,643 Times in 2,378 Posts

Default Re: "Doubled Up Worn Panties" For Sale?!

I highly doubt they would buy. They smell them, lick them and masturbate with them. some even want you to wear them several days so they get a lot of discharge on them. I guess you could try but id be surprised if you even sold one.

My favorite adult
    website host

~ affordable, reliable, fast

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I highly doubt they would buy. They smell them, lick them and masturbate with them. some even want you to wear them several days so they get a lot of discharge on them. I guess you could try but id be surprised if you even sold one.
    i guess all i can do is hope! do you sell panties? do you run into any legal issues; especially with shipping in the mail? can you give me any tips please?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,643 Times in 2,378 Posts

Do not use US mail. Use Fedex or UPS to avoid any issues. There are a lot of posts here about it with a lot of info so I won't repeat what has already been said, but I definitely would stick with fedex or ups.

My favorite adult
    website host

~ affordable, reliable, fast

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Do not use US mail. Use Fedex or UPS to avoid any issues. There are a lot of posts here about it with a lot of info so I won't repeat what has already been said, but I definitely would stick with fedex or ups.
    yea; i was thinking about doing that anyway; i have been reading all the posts on here about selling them

Thanks

Biohazard risks?

Please. The adults know what they're doing, so if some dude wants to sniff used panties, that's on him. May as well ban selling anything, it could have anthrax on it. *eyeroll*

Sometimes I'm amazed that the nanny state doesn't just go ahead and enforce bedtimes for us all.

Ok. Sorry. Had to rant lol.

Now on topic, what about meeting them in person to sell the panties? Is that generally legal?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LibraSnake View Post
    Biohazard risks?

Please. The adults know what they're doing, so if some dude wants to sniff used panties, that's on him. May as well ban selling anything, it could have anthrax on it. *eyeroll*

Sometimes I'm amazed that the nanny state doesn't just go ahead and enforce bedtimes for us all.

Ok. Sorry. Had to rant lol.

Now on topic, what about meeting them in person to sell the panties? Is that generally legal?
    There are plenty of people who would come into contact with your used panties (however packaged) in the mail who did not consent to the risk of some "contamination". that's why they are illegal to ship. meeting a buyer in person is fine.

+ Reply to Thread