+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *VENT* So after finding out i signed up through a studio and not directly with a site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Default *VENT* So after finding out i signed up through a studio and not directly with a site

I have been in a bad mood and haven't wanted to cam the past couple of days. I feel like I'm missing out on money, and wish I found this site in the beginning...UGH!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,213 Times in 774 Posts

Default Re: *VENT* So after finding out i signed up through a studio and not directly with a

don't worry hun, it happens to the best of us. hey look on the bright side, at least you found this site at all! some camgirls don't reach out to these kinds of resources and it ends up hurting them in the long run. we all have new things to learn everyday and this place is a godsend to me and many others in the adult biz. glad u finally made it here and now you can get on the right track. don't feel bad, LOTS of girls get stuck in that trap. you will have plenty of money making days ahead of you, don't sweat it

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bubblegumbitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 366 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Default Re: *VENT* So after finding out i signed up through a studio and not directly with a

Join daily pay sweetie.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bigbootyjudy1 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Missymissdemeanour's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 477 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Was going to say exactly the same thing. Joining Daily Pay wil get you out of that studio, set back up and camming and earning within a few day, and your money will be with you the next day.
    For more info there are quite a few threads on the forum, this is just one http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sho...light=DailyPay or you can click on the link in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by bigbootyjudy1 View Post
    Join daily pay sweetie.
    MissD

XXX

Follow me on Twitter @Missdemeanour2

My clips4sale store

Where to find me on cam

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missymissdemeanour For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I agree w/ bgb....hell, I know if it wasn't for this site I would be confused and probably gave up camming a long time ago...but don't feel bad, most of us started off making less than a dollar a min because we didn't know a damn thing abt pricing. I remember back when I started off my prices were 1.99 a min but I still managed to make 700 a week....if it wasn't for this site, I would have never had the courage to raise my prices. Just get on daily pay and don't stress urself out over it, these things happen...

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lolabunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

I've tried contacting princess Jenny but she hasn't replied, I also read on here that a girl left her studio and wasn't accepted to daily pay. I don't want to lose out on money completely and would still like to work for streamate, that's why I haven't closed my account with the studio yet.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laylamonroe View Post
    I've tried contacting princess Jenny but she hasn't replied, I also read on here that a girl left her studio and wasn't accepted to daily pay. I don't want to lose out on money completely and would still like to work for streamate, that's why I haven't closed my account with the studio yet.

PJ will respond. She gets quite a few emails but she is usually very prompt. i'm on daily pay and it's helped me out a lot.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Avamonet For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 1,485 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by laylamonroe View Post
    Its very rare not to be accepted into dailypay, some members can mess it up for themselves by telling the studio what they are going to do but overall its quite an easy painless process.

I get alot of pm's/emails per day so it takes time to get through them sorry.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread