+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So my SN tells it all...am I a sucker? do dancers sometimes like their customers?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default So my SN tells it all...am I a sucker? do dancers sometimes like their customers?

I was just at a club back east while on a business trip. While enjoying myself there with a bunch of friends, a very beautiful dancer came by and sat on my lap for a conversation. At no point did she ask me to buy a dance and she was on me for a good 20 minutes. I finally felt the time was right and asked her to take me to a private area. She did a wonderful job dancing and lead my hands to different parts of her body while touching mine. The dance got very intimate and it included kissing and such with some great conversation. She kept telling me how much she was enjoying my company and how nice I am to her... and time just flew by. My friends wondered where i went because I was gone for a total of 4 hrs with this dancer. I was fully expected to pay a large sum of money but the whole time she kept telling me dont worry, she was only going to charge 1 1/2 hr time. She even tipped the security and waitress out of the money that I gave her (she explained that she had to tip them well because she used the space for much longer than 1 1/2 hr). I did however, gave her more just because she did use her own money to tip so I didnt want her to come out of her pocket. She even gave me her phone number and she called my phone just to make sure I got it right.

Now I am smart enough to know that this is just a job and dancers are just providing an illusion. I just couldnt shake that maybe she did like me as which dancer would not charge the full 4 hrs of time spent and whole lot of extras? When it was all said and done, she stayed with me and walked me back to my friends...holding my hand or wrapping her arms around me until my friends were ready to leave which was another 30 minutes or so. That nite, I texted her thank you and she texted back right away.

maybe I was just lucky or maybe she wanted me to visit her at the club when I do fly back for business. But I wonder if any dancers out there ever display affection for their customers because they really wanted to and not just for the money.

Thanks all...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,235 Times in 1,116 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Default Re: So my SN tells it all...am I a sucker? do dancers sometimes like their customers?

If all that's true, she's a terrible hustler... that's about all.
    Sorry I missed church. I was too busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.

"If you're good at something, never do it for free." The Dark Knight

"you conjunctively engender an intoxicating combination of wicked, wholesome & insanely intelligent" - a friend describing me

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1 View Post
    ^^^ It's a penis, not a martini shaker.
    Blessed Be

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JayATee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,168 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: So my SN tells it all...am I a sucker? do dancers sometimes like their customers?

No, you were not special. She has no doubt done that with several guys as it is her job to induce them to spend on her. However, neither were you a sucker. You very much enjoyed your time with her, no? Also, she did give you quite a break on what the total tab would have been if she charged you full freight.

In a nutshell, she entertained you well, for quite a long period of time, and she earned a decent payout for her efforts. Where I come from, we call that win-win.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rickdugan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

It is so easy to fall in "lust" with a great stripper ... just dont fall in "love" - It sounds like you had a great time - good for you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to drewburner69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,298 Times in 2,215 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by sucker_probably View Post
    maybe I was just lucky or maybe she wanted me to visit her at the club when I do fly back for business. But I wonder if any dancers out there ever display affection for their customers because they really wanted to and not just for the money.
    Yes, she wants you to come back and spend money on her again the next time you visit the area. Keep in mind that if it's a busier night she won't be spending four hours with you for less than half the going rate. You benefited from either how busy the club was or how hard she felt like working that night. Don't try to make more out of it than that.

Inside the strip club you can't separate displays of affection from customer spending. Even if she thinks your a nice guy she wouldn't be giving you the time of day if you were not spending money on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,701 Times in 1,713 Posts

I dated a customer ONCE in almost a decade. I still charged him full rate VIP though and didn't fuck around with him inside the club. That's tacky.

I hate saying this because it gives these dudes hope, but it's true. OP- the odds are very much NOT in your favour.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Even if you're married to her or whatever (which you're far from whatever)...I have one rule when I'm friends with a dancer

INSIDE the club you're a customer. Your job is to fill her pockets

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinups4 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

The trick usually isn't what they do in the club. It's what they do outside it. And even then, the odds of it being real are .0001% Not saying it doesn't happen. But lightning strikes and winning the lottery 'happen' too.

Or how about this: don't start from a place of already being convinced "it's real." Start from a place of "it's not real" until it's so obvious you don't have to ask in a forum.

Finally learned that one

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kessler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,557 Times in 898 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

she spends 4 hours in VIP, and at least 30 more minutes with you outside of VIP and only charged for for 1.5 hours??? i would of at least charge you extra for the touching, kissing and cell phone number.....would you work for almost 5 hours only to get paid for 1.5 hours? why would anyone working anywhere spend that much time at work to get paid for only fraction of it?

to answer your question, it could happen that a dancer is into you but selling herself short because of it is not smart. she could of spent 1.5 hours with you that you paid for, got your phone number and kept it moving. maybe she needs a green card and looking for a husband? or looking for a baby daddy? theres no way a dancer can be that foolish, there has to be a motive in this.

i met my future husband working. i am laying in bed next to him right now

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoJoX For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Like Yoda said, she appears to be laying the foundation to make you a regularly-returning customer. Authentic relationships with dancers are possible though unlikely and very rare. To think you might have formed such a relationship after one visit is just silly.

You also have to consider whether or not the club was busy. Around here, an hour and a half room would net the girl $450. She still pocketed $100 an hour for the time she spent with you. Maybe she adopted a bird-in-the-hand attitude and that amount would mean she had a good night, making mid-3-figures on a slow night with a tolerable customer even if she had to spend triple the usual time with him.
    Last edited by bem401; 05-02-2012 at 04:42 AM.
    "never trust a big butt and a smile"-- Bell Biv DeVoe

If you're in your twenties and aren't a liberal, you have no heart. If you're in you're forties and aren't a conservative, you have no brain - Winston Churchill

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bem401 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

A few years ago a few work friends and I were in Atlanta. One night we went to Cheetah’s with our boss. He has the aura of being very stable with a clear head on his shoulders. He sees this absolutely stunning dancer, and has a VIP with her. When he came out he was sure that this woman was going to be his wife!! (third time) He was totally smitten and head over heals in lust with her – all common sense and had escaped. I tried to tell him that the girl was doing her job of entertaining him with here good looks and the fantasy of an encounter. Long story short – he could not separate the fantasy from the reality and the rest of the week he was depressed. Moral of the story – think with the head on your shoulders – not with the head on the tip of your penis!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to drewburner69 For This Useful Post:

God/dess cherryblossomsinspring's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,528 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I wouldn't call you a sucker. To enjoy oneself at an SC is just what you went for. A dancer kissing you all tongue and all? Yeah that sounds too comfortable for someone you just met that you're paying to dance for you. I would assume that if she kissed you then she's kissing everybody and that basically means you need to stock up on Valtrex.

Now the giving you the 1.5 hour discount from what she should have received for 4 hours could easily indicate that it was a slow night and you were the only willing guy to do VIP with her. She's probably used to doing much more in 4 hours and liked that you didn't actually get sex.

The chances that things will blossom in more is pretty much a real small possibility. You can keep spending money and see where things go. Who knows , she may actually offer to sleep with you at an hourly rate away from the club. If she's doing that there's a chance she used to doing much more for more money.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cherryblossomsinspring For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,168 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by cherryblossomsinspring View Post
    Now the giving you the 1.5 hour discount from what she should have received for 4 hours could easily indicate that it was a slow night and you were the only willing guy to do VIP with her. She's probably used to doing much more in 4 hours and liked that you didn't actually get sex.

The chances that things will blossom in more is pretty much a real small possibility. You can keep spending money and see where things go. Who knows , she may actually offer to sleep with you at an hourly rate away from the club. If she's doing that there's a chance she used to doing much more for more money.
    LOL cherry. Idk, but I wouldn't rush to paint her as a p4p girl just because she kissed him. Right or wrong, in the last few years it seems that kissing has become an increasingly common way for some girls to keep guys in VIP/LD rooms. In fact, I actually believe that some girls, especially those that work in competitive environments, do this in lieu of providing other special services.

Anyway, I'm not advocating this practice, but rather just pointing out that there is a wide gulf between a girl kissing a guy in order to keep him on the hook and one who screws him for some pre-negotiated amount of money.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rickdugan For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thanks everyone for replying. So I know it wasnt anything serious. I was curious about the discount and wondered maybe she did enjoyed my company too. My reason for posting was just to see if any dancers out there ever enjoyed the time spent with customers more than making money. I mean I know it is a job and the reason is to make money but the only reason I could see why she would charge less was either to build me up as long term client or she really just enjoyed her time with me. I dont live close by so it is not like I would go there often. Twice this year and might not have to go back next year which I told her. It was on a saturday nite and it was not slow. And I actually went there with about 10 co-workers.

Well...either way...missions accomplished for both parties....
    like many of you said...I had a great time that nite, and she got herself a future repeat customer. Thanks again!!!

Thanks

You had a great time and it is good to reflect on it. Whatever her motives were in discounting is irrelevant. So long as you don't famtasize about her all year long, you'll be fine

Thanks
    Thanked 2,235 Times in 1,116 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by sucker_probably View Post
    Thanks everyone for replying. So I know it wasnt anything serious. I was curious about the discount and wondered maybe she did enjoyed my company too. My reason for posting was just to see if any dancers out there ever enjoyed the time spent with customers more than making money. I mean I know it is a job and the reason is to make money but the only reason I could see why she would charge less was either to build me up as long term client or she really just enjoyed her time with me. I dont live close by so it is not like I would go there often. Twice this year and might not have to go back next year which I told her. It was on a saturday nite and it was not slow. And I actually went there with about 10 co-workers.

Well...either way...missions accomplished for both parties....
    like many of you said...I had a great time that nite, and she got herself a future repeat customer. Thanks again!!!
    Have I ever enjoyed my time with a customer? Absolutely. But over money? No fucking way.
    Sorry I missed church. I was too busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.

"If you're good at something, never do it for free." The Dark Knight

"you conjunctively engender an intoxicating combination of wicked, wholesome & insanely intelligent" - a friend describing me

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1 View Post
    ^^^ It's a penis, not a martini shaker.
    Blessed Be

28. The Following User Says Thank You to JayATee For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread