Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Arousr

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Arousr

Where do you log in ladies? I'm all set up but want to do it through my computer?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,453 Times in 516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exoticbunny View Post
    I have a one year old and I get paid every week direct deposit.. about 300 plus a week to be completely honest with you. My checks have never bounced from them either. I have had three. [:
    Today is my first day and I am getting tons of peeps. There is a LOT of fetish guys here so if you do fetish seems to be great.. They also pay direct deposit. Not been paid yet obviously as its my first day but we'll see.

EDIT: I worked like 5 hours today and made over $200! Holy shit! Fuck streamate! And I was doing tons of other stuff at the same time like getting actual work done on videos and other stuff that will also make me money which I cant do when camming. Wow I am impressed! I hope it keeps up!

I mean not fuck streamate totally but it would be super nice to be able to log on cam and not worry about how much money I am making. Seriously. And I never make shit on sext panther.. dreamlover is once in a blue moon. Like I made 50 bucks at the beginning of the month and thats likely all I'll get unless i get lucky.

I was at the top obviously because I am new and I'm not sure how long that will last but I was pretty damn busy today. Sipping margaritas and working on videos.. Sorry I've just been a cam girl sitting waiting for privates for over 10 years so this is like a huge deal to me lol
    Last edited by MistressX; 03-09-2017 at 12:29 AM.
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)

www.MadameXavialune.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MistressX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Did they sort the payment issues then?? And are you just doing sexting Mistress ?

Thanks

Yeah just texting. It seems like they did I mean I dont know I havent been paid yet. It says in there that the issues they were having was girls were giving them fake info and instead of real bank accounts they were giving them prepaid cards to deposit to and they cant do that. So now they only do wire transfers, direct deposit and paxum. And they actually say you have to have a REAL bank account so i guess it was kind of a problem before. We'll see what happens for me today

ETA: I just finished reading this whole thread and I have to say I'm surprised about the girls and their experiences with Linda. She was nothing but nice to me, very pleasant and helpful. The whole process was very easy once she had my account set up and the training was quick. Maybe they just needed to do some learning themselves? I think the same about Pervout Pay. It's a learning process. I'm sorry some of you had a bad experience with her. And that seriously sucks about being banned from paypal, I am banned too but that happened ages ago and it was my own fault lol.. But yeah as far as Arousr goes I would honestly say try again because I'm doing really well on there and its so easy to put in the time. I thought I had seen 15 hours minimum not 20 but I dont know, I cant remember what she said about it.

I am going to go out and buy myself a new phone this coming week, I have an iphone 5c and I desperately need a new phone anyway so I am switching to android so I can use the app. I am up to $375 in 2 days so far. Pay period ends at midnight on sunday so I still have a few days to make more. I'm pretty excited about this, mainly because I LOVE texting and I'm way better at that than talking. With the way streamate has been lately it's such a welcome change.
    Last edited by MistressX; 03-10-2017 at 12:20 PM.

www.MadameXavialune.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MistressX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 934 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by MistressX View Post
    Yeah just texting. It seems like they did I mean I dont know I havent been paid yet. It says in there that the issues they were having was girls were giving them fake info and instead of real bank accounts they were giving them prepaid cards to deposit to and they cant do that. So now they only do wire transfers, direct deposit and paxum. And they actually say you have to have a REAL bank account so i guess it was kind of a problem before. We'll see what happens for me today

ETA: I just finished reading this whole thread and I have to say I'm surprised about the girls and their experiences with Linda. She was nothing but nice to me, very pleasant and helpful. The whole process was very easy once she had my account set up and the training was quick. Maybe they just needed to do some learning themselves? I think the same about Pervout Pay. It's a learning process. I'm sorry some of you had a bad experience with her. And that seriously sucks about being banned from paypal, I am banned too but that happened ages ago and it was my own fault lol.. But yeah as far as Arousr goes I would honestly say try again because I'm doing really well on there and its so easy to put in the time. I thought I had seen 15 hours minimum not 20 but I dont know, I cant remember what she said about it.

I am going to go out and buy myself a new phone this coming week, I have an iphone 5c and I desperately need a new phone anyway so I am switching to android so I can use the app. I am up to $375 in 2 days so far. Pay period ends at midnight on sunday so I still have a few days to make more. I'm pretty excited about this, mainly because I LOVE texting and I'm way better at that than talking. With the way streamate has been lately it's such a welcome change.
    I'm thinking of trying this site since i am getting better with sexting. Is it easy to get started?
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

Yes once youre accepted and linda sets up your account she will give you a bit of training and then you get put up at the top of the pack for a while. I am not even a week in and I am still up there so I dont know how long that lasts. They send you more traffic at the beginning she said so you can build up regulars so my advice would be as soon as you have your account ready to put a lot of time in. It seriously pays off

www.MadameXavialune.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MistressX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Yay I got in I'm stoked! What kind of pics are you guys taking to send to her ? I looked at the examples page & they all just seem like sexy selfies? Also how long does training last?

"Respect is a dying art"

Curious Guest
    Thanks

can anyone confirm me if they're using paxum again? I know they stopped using it and only had direct deposit and wire transfer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

What sort of hours are you putting in for $375 in 2 days Mistress?

Thanks

I was on a lot. Like 5 hours a day or something. Its easy if youre just hanging out, you can have it on all the time. However you only have like 30 seconds to reply so when you have several conversations going on at once it can be difficult if you're out and about. I just got an android so i can dl the app and do that, but I'm used to iphones so its difficult to use at the moment. I am not getting as much traffic now but I am still at the top so i think its just because I havent been feeling good the last couple days and I havent been on at all this week yet, just tonight. We'll see. I tend to get the most traffic in the mornings and late at night.

www.MadameXavialune.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MistressX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Well I applied, just to wait and see if I'm for them

Thanks

I dont know whats going on with them right now but suddenly its dead all day. Ugh...

www.MadameXavialune.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I got approved today wooohoo I got the emal from linda but no training call just an email. Can i not work this site from my computer or is it just phone? The 30 seconds thing scares me lol. I'm so afraid i won't be able to keep up.

Also, where's the login page? Is this site only for the phone?

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks

you wont get the login until linda contacts you with your login details..

Honestly I would load your account with a ton of pics. I am having trouble with the arousr app and it keeps logging me out saying i am not responding fast enough and missing too many messages but there arent messages to respond to. It's like it doesnt update fast enough or something I dont know. Its annoying and now my response time is shit. Ugh... I hope linda doesnt can me for it!

www.MadameXavialune.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

oh shit that's what I'm afraid of with my shitty ass phone I have. I recieved my username & pass in an email from her already but no phone call. So I have to go download the app first with that then she calls me? Sorry I'm confused lol

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by MistressX View Post
    you wont get the login until linda contacts you with your login details..

Honestly I would load your account with a ton of pics. I am having trouble with the arousr app and it keeps logging me out saying i am not responding fast enough and missing too many messages but there arent messages to respond to. It's like it doesnt update fast enough or something I dont know. Its annoying and now my response time is shit. Ugh... I hope linda doesnt can me for it!
    Maybe it's just a glitch. I'd email her & let her know whats going on before she thinks it's on your end.

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks

Long time lurker here, really interested in this so made an account.

Does anyone know if we can send pics that don't really show our face? I'm actually great with sexting/texting and have a lot of free time to work & need the money. The only thing stopping me from applying his having a pics of my face on the site.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,720 Times in 3,824 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by Bambi7 View Post
    Long time lurker here, really interested in this so made an account.

Does anyone know if we can send pics that don't really show our face? I'm actually great with sexting/texting and have a lot of free time to work & need the money. The only thing stopping me from applying his having a pics of my face on the site.
    You'll have to have your face on the site but it's mainly vanilla. You can crop out or hide your face when you send nudes to the guys, though. All pics can be tasteful and the guys don't care about your face being in it or not. I never put my full face in nudes.

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The Winter/Spring Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Jan, 24th, 2017 - June, 21st. 2017

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

wow this sucks but apparently I'm gonna need a new android phone now in order to work for this site bc when I went to install it at Google play it said my device wasn't compatible with the app ugh I hope Linda doesn't can me for not having the right phone. I know my phone is an older android but dam

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    wow this sucks but apparently I'm gonna need a new android phone now in order to work for this site bc when I went to install it at Google play it said my device wasn't compatible with the app ugh I hope Linda doesn't can me for not having the right phone. I know my phone is an older android but dam
    I'm pretty sure you'll be okay as you don't have to use your phone. You can log in on your computer or use your phone's internet and use a browser with alerts like chrome. There's 3 ways to log into arousr.

Believe In Your Brand

26. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

I'm excited for the block cam sessions and hope they work well. Has anyone used it yet because I'm trying to find out if the video button is coming back, or if we click on broadcast, now instead. The last time I used it they were separate features.

Believe In Your Brand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    I'm pretty sure you'll be okay as you don't have to use your phone. You can log in on your computer or use your phone's internet and use a browser with alerts like chrome. There's 3 ways to log into arousr.
    THanks Kourtney! Ya Linda got back to me & told me she'd love to show me how to work from the computer if it's alot easier. Do I need to even wait for her or can you tell me how so I can just get started?

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    THanks Kourtney! Ya Linda got back to me & told me she'd love to show me how to work from the computer if it's alot easier. Do I need to even wait for her or can you tell me how so I can just get started?
    I'd wait for her because it seems I'm missing a few items on my dashboard, things may have changed since I was hired in, and I think it's best you hear it from the source so I don't mislead or confuse you.

Believe In Your Brand

30. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    I'd wait for her because it seems I'm missing a few items on my dashboard, things may have changed since I was hired in, and I think it's best you hear it from the source so I don't mislead or confuse you.
    Fair enough Thanks anyways tho!

"Respect is a dying art"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

I figured out my issue.

Believe In Your Brand

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast