Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 501 to 508 of 508

Thread: Arousr

  1. #501
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 360 Times in 187 Posts

    Default Re: Arousr

    Has it been really slow on here lately for anyone else? I had a couple pretty good last couple weeks before the app update and now it’s been like crickets. Totally dead.

  2. #502
    Senior Member Growlerpussy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 219 Times in 114 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Arousr

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJezebel View Post
    Has it been really slow on here lately for anyone else? I had a couple pretty good last couple weeks before the app update and now it’s been like crickets. Totally dead.
    did you upset Linda looool ..... just a joke. But it doesn't take much to upset her and she bans you on the last page

  3. #503
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 360 Times in 187 Posts

    Default Re: Arousr

    Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    did you upset Linda looool ..... just a joke. But it doesn't take much to upset her and she bans you on the last page
    Hahaha I don’t think so. My placement isn’t too bad on my end at least (?) although I wish it was higher. I have heard many times about how touchy she is ��

  4. #504
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bi coastal Gypsy
    Posts
    3,653
    Thanks
    4,859
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 1,540 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

    Default Re: Arousr

    How do you get more traffic on here or at least get pushed to the top?
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  5. #505
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 360 Times in 187 Posts

    Default Re: Arousr

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    How do you get more traffic on here or at least get pushed to the top?
    I honestly can’t figure out the algorithms. I think the top is mostly new girls or girls with a lot of 5 star reviews. I have a handful and I’m still usually half way down. A lot of the guys don’t leave reviews too. Also I’ve found you get bumped up higher if you’re available for all 3 chats- phone, cam and text. You can try marketing yourself on twitter and places like that and maybe you’ll entice some people to join!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyJezebel For This Useful Post:


  7. #506
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bi coastal Gypsy
    Posts
    3,653
    Thanks
    4,859
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 1,540 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

    Default Re: Arousr

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJezebel View Post
    I honestly canít figure out the algorithms. I think the top is mostly new girls or girls with a lot of 5 star reviews. I have a handful and Iím still usually half way down. A lot of the guys donít leave reviews too. Also Iíve found you get bumped up higher if youíre available for all 3 chats- phone, cam and text. You can try marketing yourself on twitter and places like that and maybe youíll entice some people to join!

    Thanks I'll give that a shot & hope for the best. Are the video chats still kinda messed up? When I say messed up, I mean I'll answer their video request & I can't see or hear them but they can see me.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  8. #507
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 360 Times in 187 Posts

    Default Re: Arousr

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Thanks I'll give that a shot & hope for the best. Are the video chats still kinda messed up? When I say messed up, I mean I'll answer their video request & I can't see or hear them but they can see me.
    Iíve never had that issue. Just problems with the text chat

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyJezebel For This Useful Post:


  10. #508
    Featured Member Juliette25's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,912
    Thanks
    1,224
    Thanked 1,640 Times in 792 Posts

    Default Re: Arousr

    The text chat hasn’t worked on the computer for me for so long. I miss that. It was so much easier to manage when I didn’t have to use the phone. Phone is great but keyboard typing is greater.


Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •