Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Arousr

Featured Member Violethollywood's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 Times in 620 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Default Re: Arousr

i've been online since 9am... it's been a few hours and haven't had anyone text me. I even had my phone and video on for awhile and nothing.... There hasnt been alot of traffic on here for a few weeks. like this week i've only made 13 bucks and it's thursday.
    Your body is your temple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

We have a lot of hosts that have success using our site and others that it's not as well suited for over time. It really depends on how many members you have made connections with over time. We haven't had any other complaints internally about traffic issues such as this. However, everyone in the the industry can have slow days and sometimes weeks, that could be worth keeping in mind as well. There's not always one silver bullet it can be a plethora of reasons why you aren't getting calls/texts
    Feel free to send Support a direct message using your Chathost portal if this is abnormal for you and they can further investigate
    Make money sexting!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,601 Times in 1,553 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Is there any possibility of connecting to Boleyn Models? A $100 payout is just to high. Phrendly which runs on a similar setup for instance has a $10 minimum.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 549 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by arousr View Post
    We have a lot of hosts that have success using our site and others that it's not as well suited for over time. It really depends on how many members you have made connections with over time. We haven't had any other complaints internally about traffic issues such as this. However, everyone in the the industry can have slow days and sometimes weeks, that could be worth keeping in mind as well. There's not always one silver bullet it can be a plethora of reasons why you aren't getting calls/texts
    Feel free to send Support a direct message using your Chathost portal if this is abnormal for you and they can further investigate
    Hello, is your website also suited for models from the European Union, and if yes, do we pay extra on our phone bill using Arousr? Thank you

Continue to make money online and sign up to Loyalfans. You can use my referral link if you wish: click here! <3

Featured Member Violethollywood's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 Times in 620 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

This week I had my availability on for pretty much the entire time from 8am to midnight and I only made 53 dollars.... so i'm not sure if traffic was actually bought or not. it sure doesn't seem like it. I used to make 800 a week on this site...
    Your body is your temple.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Yes, we accept applications from the EU
    No, you will not ever incur any fees/charges using our text/video/call features, they are all built into our website and Chathost application, they are also encrypted as nothing will be linked to your private #. It's all done via the website platform we have built
    If you are approved as a Chathost you are given a profile to create on our website, therefore you use our platform to connect with our members, not your own server/phone line.
    Make money sexting!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

As mentioned previously, please use the "Support" feature on your Chathost Dashboard/App to further investigate if you feel there are glitches you are experiencing on your PC/Phone you use to connect to our platform.
    We cannot see your data here/advice you superficially for issues you may have run into as that is private info we keep internal for Support to handle to make sure your info is protected at all times
    Make money sexting!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

We are our own site and if you are not happy with the minimum we charge that is perfectly fine

However, we will not be lowering our payout minimum at this time as it costs money to send direct deposits to our Hosts bank accounts since we do not rely on third party payment processors (which are also higher risk such as Payoneer, Paxum, etc...) such as the other sites you mentioned which is why they can offer lower payouts to process your payments since there aren't directly dealing with bank accounts.
    Make money sexting!

Thanks
    Thanked 22,101 Times in 7,157 Posts

Why in the world did they assign my REAL NAME as my chat host username for log in? Has it always been that way for you ladies on here who used Arousr? This isn't okay with me. They also assigned me a password, so I e-mailed them asking them to please change my username and password to such and such.

UPDATE: Okay, I got them to change my log-in username and password. Even though the members weren't ever gonna see my log-in username anyway. Still...that shit (having it be my real name) wasn't sitting right with me.
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 09-18-2022 at 01:51 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So the videos for sale that we upload to our media page can only be 40 MB (I believe that's what it said) or less. :/
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 09-18-2022 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks

Well I've just been fired from there, so time to find something else, I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Video Upload Info:
    When uploading videos to our site as a Host your minimum video length requirement is 5 seconds and the maximum video length is 40 MB
    A Hosts video run time will vary depending on the resolution of a hosts videos produced to hit that 40 MB maximum mark
    If you have a longer form video that you would like uploaded to your profile you can always reach out to Support directly via the App/Desktop and ask them to review it. Our Tech team approves longer form videos on a case by case basis in these cases
    Make money sexting!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,677 Times in 1,865 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Well I've just been fired from there, so time to find something else, I guess.
    why????

Linda fired me back in the day, thought about reapplying but if they are being trifling...
    Last edited by Erika_Xstacy; 09-22-2022 at 02:22 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    why????

Linda fired me back in the day, thought about reapplying but if they are being trifling...

It was my fault. I didn’t thoroughly read their rules, and I mentioned Twitter. They thought I was trying to take guys off the platform to collect payments from them elsewhere, but that wasn’t the case here. Oh well. Their loss.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Arousr.jpg

All of that work to win $20...when their payout minimum is $100. Surely they can do a little better than that? That reminds me of the time I sang my ass off and won the county talent contest, and all I got was $30...and they didn't even post my name or the photo they'd taken of me beside Miss Maryland. LOL.

After Arousr fired me yesterday, I asked if they're going to pay me the $60 I had earned this week. They said that they will, so that's good. Let's see what happens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Posting internal Emails from our staff along with their images is against our TOS and Privacy Policy
    Make money sexting!

Thanks
    Thanked 24,137 Times in 6,721 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

All of that work to win $20...when their payout minimum is $100. Surely they can do a little better than that? That reminds me of the time I sang my ass off and won the county talent contest, and all I got was $30...and they didn't even post my name or the photo they'd taken of me beside Miss Maryland. LOL.

After Arousr fired me yesterday, I asked if they're going to pay me the $60 I had earned this week. They said that they will, so that's good. Let's see what happens.
    What reason did they give for firing you?
    "SHOW FEET BB!" - Larys Strong

Thanks
    Thanked 24,137 Times in 6,721 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    What reason did they give for firing you?
    Nevermind, I just read up thread and saw how it was regarding Twitter.
    "SHOW FEET BB!" - Larys Strong

Thanks

Posting internal Emails from our staff along with their images is against our TOS and Privacy Policy

I'm trying my best here to not say anything that's gonna get me an infraction on SW. But the ladies on the other forum have already eloquently said all there is to say on the matter (Like how they think you should've given me a warning instead of firing me), and they've called you out for how sketchy this "We don't speak about the site" nonsense is. I've recommended your site to several people, despite the way you've conducted yourself on that forum. And some were even considering trying your site because of the way I kept singing its praises, and now you've left folks with a bad impression. You should observe how professional the Stripchat support reps. (Charlie and Chloe) are, and strive to be like that.

I really hope you guys stick to your word, and actually do pay out my $60 that I'd earned this week prior to you firing me. Thank you, and have a nice day.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Arousrblocked.jpg

Wow, you guys have even blocked me on Twitter? I take it you're not going to pay me my $60 this week as promised, are you?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

You where terminated for breaking the sites TOS and you where still paid out this week by our Team
    You had also been notified by Support directly on Friday (9/23) that you would be paid out today (Monday) so we are not sure why you are saying you are not being paid out
    You where paid out today and depending on your bank your actual deposit date will vary
    We had to block your account solely due to hundreds of messages sent to us since before you worked with us up until and past your termination which has been very difficult for our team to keep up with. Including the mass forums texts we are still responding to now.

We have been honest/clear about our TOS/terminations and your final payout being processed today
    Last edited by arousr; 09-26-2022 at 01:18 PM.
    Make money sexting!

Thanks

You where terminated for breaking the sites TOS and you where still paid out this week by our Team
    You had also been notified by Support directly on Friday (9/23) that you would be paid out today (Monday) so we are not sure why you are saying you are not being paid out
    You where paid out today and depending on your bank your actual deposit date will vary
    We did have to block your account solely due to hundreds of message we received that where very difficult for our team to keep up with when we had been clear about our TOS/termination and your final payout

Hundreds of messages? Mass forum texts (Oh, you mean the several other models on ACF who have my back about how shitty you guys are?)? You’re exaggerating. I didn’t say I wasn’t paid out. I said that I wondered if you guys actually would pay me. There’s a difference. I just got your email (after you’d seen that I had posted on AC Forum) saying that you guys have sent it today, so that’s great. Thanks.
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 09-26-2022 at 05:14 PM.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,499 Times in 5,134 Posts

I can see by their own responses on twitter and forums to you and to several others who had issues with them that their reputation is deserved and they haven't changed at all.

Glad you got your money from them.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,674 Times in 2,723 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Yeah, I saw their response on that forum and it was horrible. I am sorry that you went through that. I am glad you received your money from them. However, this company always had staff that was always trying to give people attitudes for no reason. Their responses reconfirm my thoughts about their company.

Hundreds of messages? Mass forum texts (Oh, you mean the several other models on ACF who have my back about how shitty you guys are?)? You’re exaggerating. I didn’t say I wasn’t paid out. I said that I wondered if you guys actually would pay me. There’s a difference. I just got your email (after you’d seen that I had posted on AC Forum) saying that you guys have sent it today, so that’s great. Thanks.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Loooool now look at all the mess again. laughing my ass off.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast