Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Arousr

Thanks
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 441 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Re: Arousr

Yes, you get paid to sext. The site, and the lady you work with (Linda) leave a lot to be desired.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,618 Times in 3,804 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Does anyone know if we can raise our rates on here for the phone calls? Thanks
    No everything is set in stone when you're hired. There is a feedback section so perhaps with enough mentioning it, they will allow a raise for phone.

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The Winter/Spring Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Jan, 24th, 2017 - June, 21st. 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

No, they don't send a 1099. You could email applications@telepass.com to check on your application.

Thanks

Is it just me or the phone connection quality is pretty bad there?
    I get guys calling me and like it breaks up and cannot hear them well they hang up or give me bad reviews... smh
    Melanie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by melanielive View Post
    Is it just me or the phone connection quality is pretty bad there?
    I get guys calling me and like it breaks up and cannot hear them well they hang up or give me bad reviews... smh
    Yes this has been happening to me. Same with texts. They will text me but no messages will show up. I've missed out on money this way :/

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Can anyone tell me about how long it takes for Linda to contact you? I applied and was accepted. I set up my profile and uploaded all necessary pictures 3 days ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Short answer = who knows. You can try emailing her. She'll want to do a phone call with you to "walk you through" the site.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to space_cowgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 925 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

Are the phone/video calls down right now??
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Video is down.

Thanks

I've tried to sign up for Arousr 3 times now and never got any response! I don't know why-I'm not ugly lol. Oh well, I give up.

Thanks

Is it just me or many times the phone connection quality sucks??
    I get a few guys calling but I either don t hear a thing or the call breaks up and I cannot understand them so they hang up....
    There are a lot of times when I feel just doing text and don t do phone at all if the connection is gonna be bad and I m gonna get a bad rating for a 10 secs call....
    Melanie

14. The Following User Says Thank You to melanielive For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm having such a hard time lately. I started out making great money with ease. It slowly got slower which is expected and I had some regulars. The past 2 weeks have been rough though, I've been getting texts from guys and as soon as I respond it says they are out of credits. It has been happening so much! They also call and the connection is bad and thr call drops. It's so frustrating!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bambi7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 925 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

How do you deal with the new custys w/ free credits, get $10 conversion deal? That shit burns me out bc I know I've had several of them buy more credits with me & I didn't get my $10 except maybe twice.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

Can anyone help me figure out how to update my pics? I have been working solely through the app since I got hired. I never did the walk through so I have no idea how to sign in through the website so I can change my pics. I don't even see a log in for chat hosts on the arousr site. Pls help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    How do you deal with the new custys w/ free credits, get $10 conversion deal? That shit burns me out bc I know I've had several of them buy more credits with me & I didn't get my $10 except maybe twice.
    I would email Linda and ask how you can get on the conversion list and what the guidelines are for the program.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Linda finally got back to me about my profile. She said the pics I submitted are too big and to resubmit everything with smaller pics. Does anyone know how big the files can be? I submitted a mix of pics I took with my cell phone and pics I took with my DSLR. I'm guessing the DSLR pics are too big but I have no idea how small to make them.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,618 Times in 3,804 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

I'd just do 600x whatever and keep it on aspect ratio change so it's not distorted. Medium is good. Anything over 1000 tends to load slow up get rejected.

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The Winter/Spring Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Jan, 24th, 2017 - June, 21st. 2017

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've been working this site for a couple of weeks now..it's definitely a different hustle lol.

Doing OK, but it is very low pay. Make sure you've got a good range of photos before starting otherweise it just gets stressful!

I had a couple of questions: do you get guys to tip for dirty photos or do you get the talking for a bit first? I find, especially with younger guys, that they just want nudes straight away and not any of the chat or build up..A lot of the time they only have $3 in their account, then we don't get very far and it's pretty pointless for me.I do send dirty photos, but I want to make sure some chat is established first.

Also, I think I'm right in thinking that outside the US and Canada minimum for wirse transfer is $500? I guess it'll be nice when I reach that but argh!!

Do you use Arosr while waiting for privates on other sites? If it's quiet and I turn it on, I inevitably find that a private show request comes in (which I'm obviosuly going to prioritise) and the guy I'm chatting with wonders where I've gone..I mean, I can muti-task, but that's a level I don't think I can manage!

Just wondering what everyone's experience was with this?

I'm thinking it may be best to keep Arousr for when I simply can't cam (heavy shark week, at parents, etc. ) Woul appreciate any feedback or experiences X

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arwen25 View Post
    I've been working this site for a couple of weeks now..it's definitely a different hustle lol.

Doing OK, but it is very low pay. Make sure you've got a good range of photos before starting otherweise it just gets stressful!

I had a couple of questions: do you get guys to tip for dirty photos or do you get the talking for a bit first? I find, especially with younger guys, that they just want nudes straight away and not any of the chat or build up..A lot of the time they only have $3 in their account, then we don't get very far and it's pretty pointless for me.I do send dirty photos, but I want to make sure some chat is established first.

Also, I think I'm right in thinking that outside the US and Canada minimum for wirse transfer is $500? I guess it'll be nice when I reach that but argh!!

Do you use Arosr while waiting for privates on other sites? If it's quiet and I turn it on, I inevitably find that a private show request comes in (which I'm obviosuly going to prioritise) and the guy I'm chatting with wonders where I've gone..I mean, I can muti-task, but that's a level I don't think I can manage!

Just wondering what everyone's experience was with this?

I'm thinking it may be best to keep Arousr for when I simply can't cam (heavy shark week, at parents, etc. ) Woul appreciate any feedback or experiences X
    The picture thing is completely up to you. When the "send nudes" guys pop up, I already know they're not gonna spend money, so why waste your time giving them what they want? I usually respond with "let's get to know each other before I send you pics". They're trying to use their free credits for pics so you better believe I'm gonna make them waste their free credits. I try to keep them talking and if they keep asking for pics, I tell them that my pics come at a price then I tell them my tip price. They NEVER pay it. When they try to haggle me down to free, I tell them (nicely) if they want free pics, they can try google. I've actually had a guy hear my price then respond with "how about a pic of your pussy for a pic of my dick". Like in what universe did he think that would work?

These rules are completely up to you, if you want to send them for $.20 then that's fine, but you're on there to make money so why not upcharge for a nude pic? Know your worth and stick to it. Those guys who are looking for freebies aren't worth your wasted time.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmeliaAnnxoxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow this week has been unusually slow for me! I'm not sure if its because the app keeps logging me out, or it's just a slow week?

Thanks

Hi Amelia, thank you for your reply darling - that is excellent advice. I haven't quite got the hang of sexting sites yet, it's definitely a different kind of hustle. On cam once they're in private I know how to work it so it's profitable for me but they're still happy.. You also keep an eye on the amount increasing. I hope like camming, the v hustle will come with practise!! I tried what you suggested in my just shift and it worked really well.. I got mainly sissies and they didn't ask for photos.. The only cheapo revealed himself as soon as I mentioned wanting to chat before getting to sending photos.

Bambi: I'm new to the site so not sure what is considered slow. I didn't have anything for the first 20 minutes then had two on the go about an hour. Nothing now though. I've only ever worked about three hours in a day. X

Thanks

Hi Amelia, thank you for your reply darling - that is excellent advice. I haven't quite got the hang of sexting sites yet, it's definitely a different kind of hustle. On cam once they're in private I know how to work it so it's profitable for me but they're still happy.. You also keep an eye on the amount increasing. I hope like camming, the v hustle will come with practise!! I tried what you suggested in my just shift and it worked really well.. I got mainly sissies and they didn't ask for photos.. The only cheapo revealed himself as soon as I mentioned wanting to chat before getting to sending photos.

Bambi: I'm new to the site so not sure what is considered slow. I didn't have anything for the first 20 minutes then had two on the go about an hour. Nothing now though. I've only ever worked about three hours in a day. X
    Awesome, I'm glad it worked for you! It'll become easier once you get the hang of it, I find that writing is much easier because you can be watching Netflix or whatever on your end and hey have no idea. With camming, you have to completely act a certain way, which doesn't bother me, but with sexting you can completely be lazy haha. And it has been a little slow, I think it just depends on the day, time of day, whether it's a holiday or pay week etc. But I know there have also been problems with the site so maybe a little of both.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to AmeliaAnnxoxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm trying, I really am. A new thing I'm trying is making sure they spend $6 before I send them any teasing/partially clothed snaps..I figure I wouldn't get boobs out until then on cam, anyway.

Just got a call from one of the few English guys I've had on this app..After 2 minutes he was like: "Are they charging me for this?" No darling, I do phone sex for free..FFS. It annoyed me so much I hung up lol. Finally made the $500 payout so that was good!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm trying, I really am. A new thing I'm trying is making sure they spend $6 before I send them any teasing/partially clothed snaps..I figure I wouldn't get boobs out until then on cam, anyway.

Just got a call from one of the few English guys I've had on this app..After 2 minutes he was like: "Are they charging me for this?" No darling, I do phone sex for free..FFS. It annoyed me so much I hung up lol. Finally made the $500 payout so that was good!
    I got a guy once asking me " r u getting paid for this"? lol and I thought it was obvious so I said " Yes I am" and he hung up LOL
    Melanie

Thanks

is it me or since they started that 10.00 bonus from turning " free customers" into paying ones ( when guys get more credits after the initial free credits run out) there r a lot more cheapos there??
    Also, now they say that girls with 10 messages average conversation might get their account deleted and my # keeps going down cause I get a lot of guys on chat that either ask for phone and they hung up after a minute or they want free pics, etc....
    Don't u guys think it s unfair for us to have our accounts shut down cause a bunch of cheap jackasses have invaded the site lately??
    Melanie

35. The Following User Says Thank You to melanielive For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast