Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Arousr

Thanks

Default Re: Arousr

Quote Originally Posted by Arwen25 View Post
    It's an annoying site, but it sure does add up - especially over weekends, I find.

I, too, can't stand the "your message isn't long enough" notice, ESPECIALLY in free mode..like yes, actually it fucking IS long enough as I'm texting them for FREE!!!
    Weekends are the worst for me. They are very slow. What hours do you work? I stay logged on for like 12 hours a day, 10am to 10pm or later sometimes, and I work every day. The guys on here are the cheapest and rudest on any texting site so far. And I've had guys with the strangest fetishes. It adds up, but it's not easy work at all and it's not consistent money either. This past week for me was awful!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am in the UK, I should add, I'm not sure what your timezone is? But I tend to do well very early mornings on here, UK time, so 7am to around 10 am which I believe is around EST 1 am-3am? Might be worth trying a different slot. Hope that helps a bit, Raven. X

Yeah, there are a few gems but they're few and far between, I'm afraid I've become quite #ban happy on here as I won't be treated horribly by vindictive freeloaders!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,542 Times in 2,489 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Arwen25 View Post
    It's an annoying site, but it sure does add up - especially over weekends, I find.

I, too, can't stand the "your message isn't long enough" notice, ESPECIALLY in free mode..like yes, actually it fucking IS long enough as I'm texting them for FREE!!!
    They do need to start charging for all texts, we should be paid for sending them text messages. I know Linda aid they are working on adding an option so we can charge for pictures, which will be nice. Right now they have to tip to get any nude pics and so many of them complain about having to pay for pics but Im not sending out free erotic pics. I also hope they allow us to charge the rates we want for texting and phone call in the future

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaneBurgess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I request a 100 or 200 token tip when they ask me for nudes I have tons of guys that complain about it yesterday I had a guy saying that 100 tokens was a little steep which I believe 100 tokens only equals out to five bucks which is 250 on our end... Like bro if five bucks is going to break your bank then you're on the wrong site lol like you can't be

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,748 Times in 3,834 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

To respect the site's 'don't talk policy' I won't say much but a lot of the issues you ladies are having is a result from the past and the rules are the rules. When the site first started two-way message payments were already introduced but the men complained it was too expensive. The texts were unlimited both ways and the guys' credits were being sucked up too fast. This is why there is a 3-4 text limit. The men are still paying $0.50 per text.

Also, just send the guys straight to premium after greeting them. That takes ONE text. That way you get paid whether he stays long or not and it won't effect your average by much. Building up regulars will save you from low text averages so get good with getting them off and wanting to text you, again. Get your ratings up to a 4.9/5 average and you will be fine. A 10 message average is generous considering the average regs chat is 30+ and a lot will put you well over 150 paid texts in one session. Start throwing them 3 texts at a time so you get more $, faster. If they like you, they will reload, allow you to drain them, and come back! I have clients for 4 yrs still hit me up today. Push more sales than text, sell your vidoes, audio, custom videos, custom pic sets, etc.

Please keep the complaining to a minimum or you will find your account removed per the agreement you signed. I've been on here since it launched and seen ladies get fired off of lesser offenses. It could be a lot worse. When I started we were getting 80% of sales.
    Last edited by kortneykay; 12-05-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The Winter/Spring Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Jan, 24th, 2017 - June, 21st. 2017

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,519 Times in 4,174 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    To respect the site's 'don't talk policy' I won't say much but a lot of the issues you ladies are having is a result from the past and the rules are the rules. When the site first started two-way message payments were already introduced but the men complained it was too expensive. The texts were unlimited both ways and the guys' credits were being sucked up too fast. This is why there is a 3-4 text limit. The men are still paying $0.50 per text.

Also, just send the guys straight to premium after greeting them. That takes ONE text. That way you get paid whether he stays long or not and it won't effect your average by much. Building up regulars will save you from low text averages so get good with getting them off and wanting to text you, again. Get your ratings up to a 4.9/5 average and you will be fine. A 10 message average is generous considering the average regs chat is 30+ and a lot will put you well over 150 paid texts in one session.

Please keep the complaining to a minimum or you will find your account removed per the agreement you signed. I've been on here since it launched and seen ladies get fired off of lesser offenses.
    I don't work on Arousr but I know a few people who do. And I'm glad to see you post this because something I've noticed here on the forums and from what I've heard about them makes me wonder this... are certain actions a result of people openly posting about them on this forum? I even asked someone if they would weigh in on this company and they were like Nawww I'll pass. Even in this thread I've noticed that people start out strong but after a few post the money seems to go away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I don't work on Arousr but I know a few people who do. And I'm glad to see you post this because something I've noticed here on the forums and from what I've heard about them makes me wonder this... are certain actions a result of people openly posting about them on this forum? I even asked someone if they would weigh in on this company and they were like Nawww I'll pass. Even in this thread I've noticed that people start out strong but after a few post the money seems to go away.
    I don't believe so but it wouldn't surprise me if it were. I would think if they did know of SW a rep would've came by and been a permanent voice for arsr eons ago. I mean, they've been around since 2012/'13.

But, they did make the rule for non-disclosure so they have to know something. My take from L was that because the sliding scale was changed, she didn't want full disclosure. They did a shift like TTM a few yrs ago and newbs after 2014 are making less. They also cut the percentage for items down from 75/80-50% as well.

I can't really say that they're tampering because the clients have free reign to text whom they want. The main site (and sister sites) are promoted like SM so it's a free for all. The men simply text who they feel are attractive and can make them nut the best, lol.

Every girl has their own individual number and having great ratings puts you higher (like on SM) but you're all still on the same page. If income is dropping, it's site-wide and not really individual based. If you have regs, they know your number and can find you easily. Sometimes they're just spending it on someone else, lol. It's really just like a private chat site with free chat. They hit you up and text you while you wait in your room.

You can send them to paid and if they take the bait. drain them. Though they can stop specific traffic (not sure why?) to each girl, if they promote the site as a whole, it's inevitable, just like on SM. The men are going to hit up who they want and come back to those who know how to get them off. Beggars and freeloaders are there to convert just like every site- at least here you still get paid and you get a $10 bonus if you convert them. If the site is fucking with people's income, they're shooting their own foot as well since they take 50%+ of earnings.
    Last edited by kortneykay; 12-05-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Believe In Your Brand

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Also it is the holidays, ladies so more than likely if it is "slow" the guys are tapped out bc of buying gifts for loved ones .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
    Also it is the holidays, ladies so more than likely if it is "slow" the guys are tapped out bc of buying gifts for loved ones .
    It has to be an individual thing because 5 yrs for me I've always made the same amount (or more if I really stay logged in). $100+ per day (texting/tips alone) can be made if you log in long enough depending on your percentage and talents. The past few months I haven't been able to work much at all and when I do log in my regs bombard me and the traffic is still there.

There might be one client for hours on end, but usually late night 10pm-3am you get more guys texting and 3-7 clients at the same time. That's $1.75 per text for every 2 guys if you bombard them and make 50% and if you're entertaining 7, that's $5.25 if you bombard them with 3 texts each. I know not everyone is making $0.25 per text but 7 guys will give you at least $3 for every 3 texts your cut and keep you busy. That all adds up.

I've had times where I log off, and the system left it signed in and there's a red wall of clients who sent texts throughout the day. If anything, the weather is allowing guys to hit us up more because they're not outside.

Believe In Your Brand

Thanks
    Thanked 15,519 Times in 4,174 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

There is an Arousr account here on SW but they haven't logged on in a very long time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,462 Times in 522 Posts

It has to be an individual thing because 5 yrs for me I've always made the same amount (or more if I really stay logged in). $100+ per day (texting/tips alone) can be made if you log in long enough depending on your percentage and talents. The past few months I haven't been able to work much at all and when I do log in my regs bombard me and the traffic is still there.

There might be one client for hours on end, but usually late night 10pm-3am you get more guys texting and 3-7 clients at the same time. That's $1.75 per text for every 2 guys if you bombard them and make 50% and if you're entertaining 7, that's $5.25 if you bombard them with 3 texts each. I know not everyone is making $0.25 per text but 7 guys will give you at least $3 for every 3 texts your cut and keep you busy. That all adds up.

I've had times where I log off, and the system left it signed in and there's a red wall of clients who sent texts throughout the day. If anything, the weather is allowing guys to hit us up more because they're not outside.
    I wish that were true for me. I stay logged in most of the day and maybe get 1 guy messaging me now. I only get paid .25 per "volley" and if the guy sends 2 texts quickly without me sending one inbetween I still only get .25. Today I have been logged on all day and I have made $2. I'm about to give up on this site.
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)

www.MadameXavialune.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by MistressX View Post
    I wish that were true for me. I stay logged in most of the day and maybe get 1 guy messaging me now. I only get paid .25 per "volley" and if the guy sends 2 texts quickly without me sending one inbetween I still only get .25. Today I have been logged on all day and I have made $2. I'm about to give up on this site.
    Sorry to hear that. You can still make $0.75 before he texts twice. They don't usually text that fast and either way, you still get to restart the $0.75 (3 texts back to back) every time he sends a message. Is there a way you can offer more than domination and be a Jan of all trades? I cater to all fetishes. I think a more flexible look will draw in more clients.

Believe In Your Brand

Thanks

I'm actually in the middle of applying for arousr. I've come to the second part where it asks for 3 selfies. Can I put ones of someone else or does it have to be me?
    Also where it asks for "character age" can I put absolutely any age?

Thanks

Also, just send the guys straight to premium after greeting them. That takes ONE text. That way you get paid whether he stays long or not and it won't effect your average by much. Building up regulars will save you from low text averages so get good with getting them off and wanting to text you, again. Get your ratings up to a 4.9/5 average and you will be fine. A 10 message average is generous considering the average regs chat is 30+ and a lot will put you well over 150 paid texts in one session. Start throwing them 3 texts at a time so you get more $, faster. If they like you, they will reload, allow you to drain them, and come back! I have clients for 4 yrs still hit me up today. Push more sales than text, sell your vidoes, audio, custom videos, custom pic sets, etc.

Please keep the complaining to a minimum or you will find your account removed per the agreement you signed. I've been on here since it launched and seen ladies get fired off of lesser offenses. It could be a lot worse. When I started we were getting 80% of sales.
    I never signed a "non-disclosure agreement". I've seen girls mention this in past posts, however, I have no clue what you ladies are referring too. I almost got in trouble during my first 2 weeks for saying certain things in my chat. Supposedly I was, "breaking a rule", however, I was never sent any rules. How would a new person know any better if you don't fully prepare them? I feel like we aren't all given the same information when we join. I went through my records and I didn't sign any agreement, so I wonder if she forgot to send one to me like she did the "rules and 10 commandments".

There is a performer agreement on the application page, but the link doesn't work. Hmmm, just like this app that doesn't work.

I unfortunately only make 20 cents per message. Some of the things you recommend like, putting the customer into premium quickly and sending multiple messages, are spot on, however, I was told to wait until the customer sends me 3 messages. Even then, I'll got to put a guy in premium and he will end the chat. I've had a good conversation just end for no apparent reason. These guys are just cheap. They ask for you to go above and beyond for their weird ass fetishes, but get mad when you expect to be compensated. Smfh.

I have stayed logged in for 10+ hours a day, everyday, and I find that even with a nice rating and good reviews, my number of texts per day has dropped significantly. I even updated my pics. I honestly don't know what to make of it. I'm definitely not giving up because there is definitely money to be made here, and I do enjoy texting sooo much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by alleykat217 View Post
    I'm actually in the middle of applying for arousr. I've come to the second part where it asks for 3 selfies. Can I put ones of someone else or does it have to be me?

Pretty sure they have to be of you and your real age. Once approved you can go in and change the age and images

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Can we have different characters on here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
    I never signed a "non-disclosure agreement". I've seen girls mention this in past posts, however, I have no clue what you ladies are referring too. I almost got in trouble during my first 2 weeks for saying certain things in my chat. Supposedly I was, "breaking a rule", however, I was never sent any rules. How would a new person know any better if you don't fully prepare them? I feel like we aren't all given the same information when we join. I went through my records and I didn't sign any agreement, so I wonder if she forgot to send one to me like she did the "rules and 10 commandments".

There is a performer agreement on the application page, but the link doesn't work. Hmmm, just like this app that doesn't work.

I unfortunately only make 20 cents per message. Some of the things you recommend like, putting the customer into premium quickly and sending multiple messages, are spot on, however, I was told to wait until the customer sends me 3 messages. Even then, I'll got to put a guy in premium and he will end the chat. I've had a good conversation just end for no apparent reason. These guys are just cheap. They ask for you to go above and beyond for their weird ass fetishes, but get mad when you expect to be compensated. Smfh.

I have stayed logged in for 10+ hours a day, everyday, and I find that even with a nice rating and good reviews, my number of texts per day has dropped significantly. I even updated my pics. I honestly don't know what to make of it. I'm definitely not giving up because there is definitely money to be made here, and I do enjoy texting sooo much.
    You'll just have to put in the time. Sometimes the money doesn't get consistent until you do. As in your web presence on said site and exposure to more clients who are used to your presence for yrs, not just 3 months, lol. You'll be able to build up regs that way and have keywords pointing to your profile.

As for the agreement if you look at the community wall portion, L has left posts, links (they still work, I just now checked) on pages 9-11. As well as the FAQ link (it worked for me just now) which says what's needed to do well, etc. Basically them rating you high, and you keeping them engaged long enough. The whole site isn't full of 2-5 text only men. Once you get regs you'll make more money, rise up higher in rank, and things get better. Good luck, sis! The wall on page 11 says it's forbidden to discuss things so I'm bowing out.

As for the non-disclosure, it's verbal I suppose now. Being hired in and reading the site front to back (even posts made in 2013) tells you everything anyone needs to know from how to entice, to what not to say, faqs, and everything in between. Some of these companies won't hand hold and you have to dig things up for yourself. It's all there.

Believe In Your Brand

24. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alleykat217 View Post
    yeah I have the same question. I would've been totally fine with uploading a pic till it said you have to put your face in the photo.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I've just started working for arousr, and I'm really battling to find a way to log in to my account on desktop? It seems that the obvious login they have is only for customers...help? (I prefer messaging on desktop to on apps)

Thanks

You'll just have to put in the time. Sometimes the money doesn't get consistent until you do. As in your web presence on said site and exposure to more clients who are used to your presence for yrs, not just 3 months, lol. You'll be able to build up regs that way and have keywords pointing to your profile.

As for the agreement if you look at the community wall portion, L has left posts, links (they still work, I just now checked) on pages 9-11. As well as the FAQ link (it worked for me just now) which says what's needed to do well, etc. Basically them rating you high, and you keeping them engaged long enough. The whole site isn't full of 2-5 text only men. Once you get regs you'll make more money, rise up higher in rank, and things get better. Good luck, sis! The wall on page 11 says it's forbidden to discuss things so I'm bowing out.

As for the non-disclosure, it's verbal I suppose now. Being hired in and reading the site front to back (even posts made in 2013) tells you everything anyone needs to know from how to entice, to what not to say, faqs, and everything in between. Some of these companies won't hand hold and you have to dig things up for yourself. It's all there.
    I'm not sure what pages of posts you're referring to. Can you pm me a link to the site? I'm not really having an issue keeping most guys engaged in conversation. It's the waiting around for guys to contact me, that's the problem lol. Either way, it's a nice egg to have.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112