Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Arousr

Thanks
    Thanked 8,447 Times in 2,451 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Arousr

Quote Originally Posted by melanielive View Post
    is it me or since they started that 10.00 bonus from turning " free customers" into paying ones ( when guys get more credits after the initial free credits run out) there r a lot more cheapos there??
    Also, now they say that girls with 10 messages average conversation might get their account deleted and my # keeps going down cause I get a lot of guys on chat that either ask for phone and they hung up after a minute or they want free pics, etc....
    Don't u guys think it s unfair for us to have our accounts shut down cause a bunch of cheap jackasses have invaded the site lately??
    I am having the same issue. They dont want to pay after their free $10 trial. The first thing they ask me for is naked pics, which I charge for. I dont think its fair at all to punish anyone for their messages going down since a lot of these guys just want free everything. I do have some amazing regulars so overall I like the site I just hope these freeloaders will leave once fall comes

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaneBurgess For This Useful Post:

Thanks

it really sucks.. like I got a guy coming in and didn't even said hi and ask
    " do u smoke?" I said nope sorry and he left... just with that i prob went down on the average message thing.. or I got a couple guys asking free pics right away like u said...
    What r we supposed to do follow their game just to have a few messages on the conversation? it s ridiculous...
    And yeh I notice more freeloaders overall...
    It was super busy when I first joined and I know that s common in most sites, then it got slower but decent, I had my regulars, etc now there r more freeloaders and having a 5 months old that can wake up hungry anytime doesn't help cause sometime it s me the one that has to go and guys don t like being rushed...
    Melanie

Thanks

it really sucks.. like I got a guy coming in and didn't even said hi and ask
    " do u smoke?" I said nope sorry and he left... just with that i prob went down on the average message thing.. or I got a couple guys asking free pics right away like u said...
    What r we supposed to do follow their game just to have a few messages on the conversation? it s ridiculous...
    And yeh I notice more freeloaders overall...
    It was super busy when I first joined and I know that s common in most sites, then it got slower but decent, I had my regulars, etc now there r more freeloaders and having a 5 months old that can wake up hungry anytime doesn't help cause sometime it s me the one that has to go and guys don t like being rushed...
    Melanie

Thanks

arousrjackass.jpg

This s what I m talking about... and we did go premium but of course his credits run out after 3 or 4 messages...
    He wanted my IG, snap and that bs
    and then another guy said hi , I replied and he left...lol so how come they r gonna have that new stupid rating system?
    I feel like emailing Linda about it and tell her how unfair it is...
    I used to LOVE that site but not anymore..I haven't been able to reach the 250.00 to cash out and not get charged in like 4 weeks!! at this phase it will take another 2 or 3 weeks.... ridiculous!
    Melanie

Thanks

Melanie, I am completely with you on this. That is utterly obscene that accounts are getting deleted for shorter conversations. Neither I nor the site can make any money at all if these guys are getting pictures immediately..also it's a sexting feature and I personally don't offer photo sets. If they want to see me immediately, they can video call me instead! I'm actually astounded by the cheapos you get on here!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I m back on 12. something now but i was like 7 the other day..
    it s totally unfair...
    I just got another " new customer" " hey babe, wanna see my cock????" wtf.... I said hey i wanna get to know u better to at least get 10 messages from him so my "average conversation" wouldn't be below 10, we went premium and he left...
    Also traffic has been awful, I just had a phone call and like it was doing at the beginning the guy couldn't hear me i guess and hung up...
    It used to be my new favorite site when I joined, I made almost 400 easily I remember, now I ve been struggling for WEEKS to reach 250.00 so they don't charge me a fee.
    I have like 200 added up now and I will have to cash out cause I need the $$, who knows when i ll make the other 50.00 I need, very sad!
    Melanie

Thanks

I was doing so good the first few days that i remember I wouldn't even log in anywhere else..
    I m glad I remembered the " don t put all eggs in one basket" saying cause I would be BROKE now if it wasn't for Niteflirt, ttm, etc
    Melanie

Thanks

It was great today. Spent my first ever day logged on all day - it did pay off. Maybe the summer freeloaders are clearing off as Jane hoped? X

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wish I had discovered this site before my son was born, I had all the time in the world before him, Now I struggle to do 4 hrs ( which 2 of those I gotta do at crazy hrs like 4 am when he s still sleeping) cause it s freaking hard to be online now that I have a baby...
    Many times those 2 remaining hrs I gotta do them " on call" like I like to call it meaning I m away from my comp and if someone calls or request a show I go to my comp and do it.
    When I m away from my comp I cannot do text or cam which are the things that bring me more $$ and that sucks!
    I tried to download the app on my iphone and i cannot get it to work, I have it installed on some old android phone I have but I always miss the messages there and that SUCKS!
    Melanie

Thanks
    Thanked 8,447 Times in 2,451 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by melanielive View Post
    Wish I had discovered this site before my son was born, I had all the time in the world before him, Now I struggle to do 4 hrs ( which 2 of those I gotta do at crazy hrs like 4 am when he s still sleeping) cause it s freaking hard to be online now that I have a baby...
    Many times those 2 remaining hrs I gotta do them " on call" like I like to call it meaning I m away from my comp and if someone calls or request a show I go to my comp and do it.
    When I m away from my comp I cannot do text or cam which are the things that bring me more $$ and that sucks!
    I tried to download the app on my iphone and i cannot get it to work, I have it installed on some old android phone I have but I always miss the messages there and that SUCKS!
    They brought out a new app for iphone. I use it and havent had any issues, I have a 6

Thanks

I tried to download it several times but I can't...
    It works on my ipad but not my iphone.
    I get to " verify device" I click there and I don't know where the file goes...
    I messaged support and they never answer...
    how did u install it? Hope i can figure it out, having the app on my phone would prob help a lot!
    Melanie

Thanks
    Thanked 1,946 Times in 927 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I haaaate the free credit guys ugh. I tell them to call me so that way I get paid instead of talking for free.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011