Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Splitcam Guide for newbies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Can you return that cam and get another one? It could be defected or you may want to try streaming in a different browser. I never stream two sites in the same browser at once. I've found that this is when I run into audio issues the most. Use MFC in Firefox, Cams in IE and SM in Chrome. I remember that set up used to work really well for me.
    Thank you for the advice. I am now thinking maybe it's a flash issue? I tried using my old cam and still have the same issue. Also starting having the issue on Streamate as well, same issue in firefox and chrome. When I downloaded firefox it did prompt me to update flash which i did even though I though I had already updated it yesterday. (and also forced me to download mcaffee that I didnt want grrrr) I feel like theres an easy setting that would fix it if I jut knew what it was.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,506 Times in 4,168 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaJane View Post
    Thank you for the advice. I am now thinking maybe it's a flash issue? I tried using my old cam and still have the same issue. Also starting having the issue on Streamate as well, same issue in firefox and chrome. When I downloaded firefox it did prompt me to update flash which i did even though I though I had already updated it yesterday. (and also forced me to download mcaffee that I didnt want grrrr) I feel like theres an easy setting that would fix it if I jut knew what it was.
    If you don't untick the Mcaffee box it'll download with flash. But you can still go back and remove it. Have you checked this thread HERE it's mostly about the webcam not showing but audio might be an issue for some. I'm currently trying to avoid the creators update and it's trying to force it on me.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Can you return that cam and get another one? It could be defected or you may want to try streaming in a different browser. I never stream two sites in the same browser at once. I've found that this is when I run into audio issues the most. Use MFC in Firefox, Cams in IE and SM in Chrome. I remember that set up used to work really well for me.
    I tried to get a second cam and received a bad knock off. Amazon refunded me for it luckily. Are you sure yours isn't a knock off? Do the stickers on the front look the same?
    Last edited by Rispy_Girl; 05-05-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I'm splitcamming 4 sites and have a sound issue. I use 2 laptops. It doesn't let me split audio on c920 (if I try it only works on one site), so I'm using c920 mic on one site, external mic on another, and than integrated mic on other laptop+ mic on another older webcam that I have and use for streaming on other 2 sites.

Now the mic on this other webcam broke and I can't broadcast audio on both sites (I can't use external microphone+ integrated one both at the same time, because using one of them automatically cancels the other). I also couldn't get audio broadcasted via Manycam. I don't know if that's even possible or is it only video splitter.

Anyone else having this issue and how to fix it?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by amanda121 View Post
    I'm splitcamming 4 sites and have a sound issue. I use 2 laptops. It doesn't let me split audio on c920 (if I try it only works on one site), so I'm using c920 mic on one site, external mic on another, and than integrated mic on other laptop+ mic on another older webcam that I have and use for streaming on other 2 sites.

Now the mic on this other webcam broke and I can't broadcast audio on both sites (I can't use external microphone+ integrated one both at the same time, because using one of them automatically cancels the other). I also couldn't get audio broadcasted via Manycam. I don't know if that's even possible or is it only video splitter.

Anyone else having this issue and how to fix it?
    Audio works for me on Manycam. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,338 Times in 5,175 Posts

Maybe splitcamming Cams Nude Chat with ImLive paid chat (ManyCam) is something I should try when I am not on Chaturbate.

Thanks

Hey ladies,
    I just read the whole thread and watched the video. SOOOO helpful, oh my god, thank you!
    I'm currently on CB and thinking about signing up on MFC too. I'm actually wondering, do you set goals on both sites? Is it not confusing for the guys? And about pvt... even just on CB I don't do it often as I don't like to leave the room. Does it make sense to choose only one day where I allow it?

About the internet speed... I checked two days ago and my download was 5.4 mb/s, upload was 2.7 mb/s. That way too slow isn't it? Well I just checked again and today download is 76.7 mb/s and upload 37.2 mb/s. Seems alright now? But why is there this big difference?
    And does VerySoft actually work for Mac?

Thanks

I am having a lot of trouble with zooming my c920 I use for SMB on Streamate. I can't zoom it what the f?

I can zoom my other cam I use for everything else just fine though.

Resolved. Need to open Logitech software on video mode to zoom on my streamate cam and cam control to adjust everything else on both cameras.
    Last edited by maddiebabe; 06-10-2017 at 03:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I am using an Apple Macbook Pro to cam with. What cam splitter other than ManyCam works well as a cam splitter for a Mac? I went to the Very Soft web site and it appears that it is not Apple compatible.
    Last edited by LizzyMe; 06-09-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks

Hi everyone

I want to start splitcamming real bad, MFC and chaturbate at the moment to be particular (im using Manycam btw).... and looked on this forum for help. Its been very helpful however I dont understand one thing.

The very first post on this forum mentions this:

"Manage performance
    For example, I have a good computer spec but fairly poor internet. My choice to splitcam is Streamate and Adultwork. Many of the camsites allow you to choose how much upload bandwidth to use. The JCI software on Adultwork is like this (as is the SM encoder), so I reduce the upload going to Adultwork to only 400kbs and that still leaves me enough left over to meet the 800kbs minimum on Streamate. MANIPULATING THE UPLOAD SPEEDS TO EACH OF YOUR SPLITCAM SITES IS REALLY IMPORTANT IF YOU DON’T HAVE SUPERFAST INTERNET "

I cant figure out how to do this, how do you reduce the upload speed to certain sites like mfc/cb? On manycam ive tried reducing the cam quality, and then reducing the quality on mfc and chaturbate when I log on each site and it asks before logging on what cam quality i want....but no matter what I still lag on each site. (I make sure to have all tabs closed other then my camsites so my computer doesnt lag anymore then it does). I also have a real good computer, super fast internet too, so I know there is something im doing wrong...

any advise would be appreciated! xo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mishimishi View Post
    I cant figure out how to do this, how do you reduce the upload speed to certain sites like mfc/cb? On manycam ive tried reducing the cam quality, and then reducing the quality on mfc and chaturbate when I log on each site and it asks before logging on what cam quality i want....but no matter what I still lag on each site. (I make sure to have all tabs closed other then my camsites so my computer doesnt lag anymore then it does). I also have a real good computer, super fast internet too, so I know there is something im doing wrong...
    Grr, sorry I can't help you but I'm going to start MFC next to CB soon so I'm interested in that too. Especially how to lower the resolution on MFC as this won't be my main site and she doesn't show in the video...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,234 Times in 545 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Split Camming Using Two Cameras

I have two Logitech 920's and am having issues getting two sites to each pick a different one even though 2 separate cameras do show up in the dropdown menu. When I did finally get it then I had either extremely weird echoing audio like it was still using 1 microphone or no audio at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Default Re: Split Camming Using Two Cameras

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I have two Logitech 920's and am having issues getting two sites to each pick a different one even though 2 separate cameras do show up in the dropdown menu. When I did finally get it then I had either extremely weird echoing audio like it was still using 1 microphone or no audio at all.
    Its not always possible to use two C920's at the same time. I think it comes down to the make and model of your computer or the operating system. I use to be able to two C920's on one computer but not the other. But now that my Win8 has been upgraded to Win10 its next to impossible. So I either use a C922 + C920 at the same time or just use verysoft. Also I use an external mic and have the webvamics disabled. This may help with audio issue.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,486 Times in 974 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyMe View Post
    I am using an Apple Macbook Pro to cam with. What cam splitter other than ManyCam works well as a cam splitter for a Mac? I went to the Very Soft web site and it appears that it is not Apple compatible.
    camtwist is what i use
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to h0ttie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

does anyone know what version of manycam you can take the logo off??? i got the newest one but i cant get it off without paying- so yeah dont update if you are cheap lol
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by h0ttie View Post
    does anyone know what version of manycam you can take the logo off??? i got the newest one but i cant get it off without paying- so yeah dont update if you are cheap lol
    You dropped a link in this thread https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...7-manycam-logo

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

oops i forgot lol- that one works and takes the logo off but its older old. it doesn't have the option to resize your cam. does anyone know the name of the manycam version you can take the logo off and resize still?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

So last night I downloaded the Adobe encoder and the very soft splitter but I couldn't get streamate to work. Plus now on MFC my stream is pixelated. HELP!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,341 Times in 433 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

I can't get verysoft to work to save my life. It downloaded but could never get the program to open

Nevermind.... I forgot Hyori Kim created this absolutely wonder guide and now it works wonderfully!! Thank you @Hyori

Last edited by JackAlexander; 08-27-2017 at 09:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    "....because all that hotness should be shared and not go to waste".

22. The Following User Says Thank You to JackAlexander For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Omg amazing, thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Verysoft all the way works amazing and works great with creative projects
    Dreams of a lazy day. Just one day a year will do. Any day hell it can be a weekend

Twitter:- @selenasecret00
    Streamate:- http://bit.ly/2fGFbqY

Thanks

Default a question for verysoft splitcam

I'm using the xlovesplit version! I find it very good so far, I downloaded it from the site xlove.com where I was registered! paying only $ 9, $ 99 seems to me! can anyone tell me if it's the very same soft software? from the features it looks like!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,379 Times in 1,555 Posts

Default Re: a question for verysoft splitcam

Yes its the same software just a different name.

Thanks

Default Re: a question for verysoft splitcam

Be careful with trying new software. I tried this a few months back and later kept gettung weird white screen wheather i used it or not. It took me a while to fix everything lost a whole day try new software on slower camming days.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,422 Times in 1,599 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I’m using CamTwist on a Mac, for splitting MFC and CB. My Mac has pretty good specs... it’s an i17 quad core. However, I keep having issues with MFC’s video lagging. I tried using different browsers for each site, but no luck. Any advice?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456