Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 126 to 150 of 150

Thread: Splitcam Guide for newbies

  1. #126
    Veteran Member AlyssaJane's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    947
    Thanked 774 Times in 268 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Can you return that cam and get another one? It could be defected or you may want to try streaming in a different browser. I never stream two sites in the same browser at once. I've found that this is when I run into audio issues the most. Use MFC in Firefox, Cams in IE and SM in Chrome. I remember that set up used to work really well for me.
    Thank you for the advice. I am now thinking maybe it's a flash issue? I tried using my old cam and still have the same issue. Also starting having the issue on Streamate as well, same issue in firefox and chrome. When I downloaded firefox it did prompt me to update flash which i did even though I though I had already updated it yesterday. (and also forced me to download mcaffee that I didnt want grrrr) I feel like theres an easy setting that would fix it if I jut knew what it was.

  2. #127
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Show Me The Receipts
    Posts
    5,834
    Thanks
    7,005
    Thanked 15,506 Times in 4,168 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaJane View Post
    Thank you for the advice. I am now thinking maybe it's a flash issue? I tried using my old cam and still have the same issue. Also starting having the issue on Streamate as well, same issue in firefox and chrome. When I downloaded firefox it did prompt me to update flash which i did even though I though I had already updated it yesterday. (and also forced me to download mcaffee that I didnt want grrrr) I feel like theres an easy setting that would fix it if I jut knew what it was.
    If you don't untick the Mcaffee box it'll download with flash. But you can still go back and remove it. Have you checked this thread HERE it's mostly about the webcam not showing but audio might be an issue for some. I'm currently trying to avoid the creators update and it's trying to force it on me.

  3. #128
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The internet
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    950
    Thanked 364 Times in 194 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Can you return that cam and get another one? It could be defected or you may want to try streaming in a different browser. I never stream two sites in the same browser at once. I've found that this is when I run into audio issues the most. Use MFC in Firefox, Cams in IE and SM in Chrome. I remember that set up used to work really well for me.
    I tried to get a second cam and received a bad knock off. Amazon refunded me for it luckily. Are you sure yours isn't a knock off? Do the stickers on the front look the same?
    Last edited by Rispy_Girl; 05-05-2017 at 02:39 PM.

  4. #129
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 162 Times in 74 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    I'm splitcamming 4 sites and have a sound issue. I use 2 laptops. It doesn't let me split audio on c920 (if I try it only works on one site), so I'm using c920 mic on one site, external mic on another, and than integrated mic on other laptop+ mic on another older webcam that I have and use for streaming on other 2 sites.

    Now the mic on this other webcam broke and I can't broadcast audio on both sites (I can't use external microphone+ integrated one both at the same time, because using one of them automatically cancels the other). I also couldn't get audio broadcasted via Manycam. I don't know if that's even possible or is it only video splitter.

    Anyone else having this issue and how to fix it?

  5. #130
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The internet
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    950
    Thanked 364 Times in 194 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda121 View Post
    I'm splitcamming 4 sites and have a sound issue. I use 2 laptops. It doesn't let me split audio on c920 (if I try it only works on one site), so I'm using c920 mic on one site, external mic on another, and than integrated mic on other laptop+ mic on another older webcam that I have and use for streaming on other 2 sites.

    Now the mic on this other webcam broke and I can't broadcast audio on both sites (I can't use external microphone+ integrated one both at the same time, because using one of them automatically cancels the other). I also couldn't get audio broadcasted via Manycam. I don't know if that's even possible or is it only video splitter.

    Anyone else having this issue and how to fix it?
    Audio works for me on Manycam. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

  6. #131
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    8,438
    Thanks
    23,258
    Thanked 16,338 Times in 5,175 Posts

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    Maybe splitcamming Cams Nude Chat with ImLive paid chat (ManyCam) is something I should try when I am not on Chaturbate.


  7. #132
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    Hey ladies,
    I just read the whole thread and watched the video. SOOOO helpful, oh my god, thank you!
    I'm currently on CB and thinking about signing up on MFC too. I'm actually wondering, do you set goals on both sites? Is it not confusing for the guys? And about pvt... even just on CB I don't do it often as I don't like to leave the room. Does it make sense to choose only one day where I allow it?

    About the internet speed... I checked two days ago and my download was 5.4 mb/s, upload was 2.7 mb/s. That way too slow isn't it? Well I just checked again and today download is 76.7 mb/s and upload 37.2 mb/s. Seems alright now? But why is there this big difference?
    And does VerySoft actually work for Mac?

  8. #133
    Veteran Member maddiebabe's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    451
    Thanks
    1,692
    Thanked 813 Times in 289 Posts

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    I am having a lot of trouble with zooming my c920 I use for SMB on Streamate. I can't zoom it what the f?

    I can zoom my other cam I use for everything else just fine though.

    Resolved. Need to open Logitech software on video mode to zoom on my streamate cam and cam control to adjust everything else on both cameras.
    Last edited by maddiebabe; 06-10-2017 at 03:38 AM.

  9. #134
    Veteran Member LizzyMe's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    1,302
    Thanked 840 Times in 257 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    I am using an Apple Macbook Pro to cam with. What cam splitter other than ManyCam works well as a cam splitter for a Mac? I went to the Very Soft web site and it appears that it is not Apple compatible.
    Last edited by LizzyMe; 06-09-2017 at 10:19 PM.

  10. #135
    Senior Member
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    Hi everyone

    I want to start splitcamming real bad, MFC and chaturbate at the moment to be particular (im using Manycam btw).... and looked on this forum for help. Its been very helpful however I dont understand one thing.

    The very first post on this forum mentions this:

    "Manage performance
    For example, I have a good computer spec but fairly poor internet. My choice to splitcam is Streamate and Adultwork. Many of the camsites allow you to choose how much upload bandwidth to use. The JCI software on Adultwork is like this (as is the SM encoder), so I reduce the upload going to Adultwork to only 400kbs and that still leaves me enough left over to meet the 800kbs minimum on Streamate. MANIPULATING THE UPLOAD SPEEDS TO EACH OF YOUR SPLITCAM SITES IS REALLY IMPORTANT IF YOU DON’T HAVE SUPERFAST INTERNET "


    I cant figure out how to do this, how do you reduce the upload speed to certain sites like mfc/cb? On manycam ive tried reducing the cam quality, and then reducing the quality on mfc and chaturbate when I log on each site and it asks before logging on what cam quality i want....but no matter what I still lag on each site. (I make sure to have all tabs closed other then my camsites so my computer doesnt lag anymore then it does). I also have a real good computer, super fast internet too, so I know there is something im doing wrong...

    any advise would be appreciated! xo

  11. #136
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by mishimishi View Post
    I cant figure out how to do this, how do you reduce the upload speed to certain sites like mfc/cb? On manycam ive tried reducing the cam quality, and then reducing the quality on mfc and chaturbate when I log on each site and it asks before logging on what cam quality i want....but no matter what I still lag on each site. (I make sure to have all tabs closed other then my camsites so my computer doesnt lag anymore then it does). I also have a real good computer, super fast internet too, so I know there is something im doing wrong...
    Grr, sorry I can't help you but I'm going to start MFC next to CB soon so I'm interested in that too. Especially how to lower the resolution on MFC as this won't be my main site and she doesn't show in the video...

  12. #137
    Featured Member SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    708
    Thanked 1,234 Times in 545 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Split Camming Using Two Cameras

    I have two Logitech 920's and am having issues getting two sites to each pick a different one even though 2 separate cameras do show up in the dropdown menu. When I did finally get it then I had either extremely weird echoing audio like it was still using 1 microphone or no audio at all.

  13. #138
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Show Me The Receipts
    Posts
    5,834
    Thanks
    7,005
    Thanked 15,506 Times in 4,168 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Split Camming Using Two Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I have two Logitech 920's and am having issues getting two sites to each pick a different one even though 2 separate cameras do show up in the dropdown menu. When I did finally get it then I had either extremely weird echoing audio like it was still using 1 microphone or no audio at all.
    Its not always possible to use two C920's at the same time. I think it comes down to the make and model of your computer or the operating system. I use to be able to two C920's on one computer but not the other. But now that my Win8 has been upgraded to Win10 its next to impossible. So I either use a C922 + C920 at the same time or just use verysoft. Also I use an external mic and have the webvamics disabled. This may help with audio issue.

  14. #139
    Featured Member h0ttie's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,619
    Thanks
    3,408
    Thanked 4,486 Times in 974 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyMe View Post
    I am using an Apple Macbook Pro to cam with. What cam splitter other than ManyCam works well as a cam splitter for a Mac? I went to the Very Soft web site and it appears that it is not Apple compatible.
    camtwist is what i use
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to h0ttie For This Useful Post:


  16. #140
    Featured Member h0ttie's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,619
    Thanks
    3,408
    Thanked 4,486 Times in 974 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Default Re: Split Camming Using Two Cameras

    does anyone know what version of manycam you can take the logo off??? i got the newest one but i cant get it off without paying- so yeah dont update if you are cheap lol
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

  17. #141
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Show Me The Receipts
    Posts
    5,834
    Thanks
    7,005
    Thanked 15,506 Times in 4,168 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Split Camming Using Two Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by h0ttie View Post
    does anyone know what version of manycam you can take the logo off??? i got the newest one but i cant get it off without paying- so yeah dont update if you are cheap lol
    You dropped a link in this thread https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...7-manycam-logo

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  19. #142
    Featured Member h0ttie's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,619
    Thanks
    3,408
    Thanked 4,486 Times in 974 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Default Re: Split Camming Using Two Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    oops i forgot lol- that one works and takes the logo off but its older old. it doesn't have the option to resize your cam. does anyone know the name of the manycam version you can take the logo off and resize still?
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

  20. #143
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    So last night I downloaded the Adobe encoder and the very soft splitter but I couldn't get streamate to work. Plus now on MFC my stream is pixelated. HELP!!

  21. #144
    Veteran Member JackAlexander's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Location
    On A Mtn, CO
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    1,634
    Thanked 1,341 Times in 433 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    I can't get verysoft to work to save my life. It downloaded but could never get the program to open

    Nevermind.... I forgot Hyori Kim created this absolutely wonder guide and now it works wonderfully!! Thank you @Hyori


    Last edited by JackAlexander; 08-27-2017 at 09:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    "....because all that hotness should be shared and not go to waste".

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to JackAlexander For This Useful Post:


  23. #145
    Newbie AdelinaMoon's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    Omg amazing, thank you!

  24. #146
    Featured Member Selenasecret's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 938 Times in 465 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    Verysoft all the way works amazing and works great with creative projects
    Dreams of a lazy day. Just one day a year will do. Any day hell it can be a weekend

    Twitter:- @selenasecret00
    Streamate:- http://bit.ly/2fGFbqY

  25. #147
    Member blueprimula's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default a question for verysoft splitcam

    I'm using the xlovesplit version! I find it very good so far, I downloaded it from the site xlove.com where I was registered! paying only $ 9, $ 99 seems to me! can anyone tell me if it's the very same soft software? from the features it looks like!

  26. #148
    God/dess Blovely's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2011
    Location
    In the bank, draining bank accounts!!!
    Posts
    2,023
    Thanks
    16,852
    Thanked 5,379 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default Re: a question for verysoft splitcam

    Yes its the same software just a different name.

  27. #149
    Veteran Member Dorothea's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    366
    Thanked 554 Times in 243 Posts

    Default Re: a question for verysoft splitcam

    Be careful with trying new software. I tried this a few months back and later kept gettung weird white screen wheather i used it or not. It took me a while to fix everything lost a whole day try new software on slower camming days.

  28. #150
    God/dess seashell's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Your Wildest Dreams
    Posts
    2,378
    Thanks
    3,665
    Thanked 4,422 Times in 1,599 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Splitcam Guide for newbies

    I’m using CamTwist on a Mac, for splitting MFC and CB. My Mac has pretty good specs... it’s an i17 quad core. However, I keep having issues with MFC’s video lagging. I tried using different browsers for each site, but no luck. Any advice?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. WARNING: Do Not Splitcam on Streamate!
    By CyberAshley in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Help With SplitCam and Streamate
    By AmeliaBelle in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 10:32 AM
  3. Splitcam and adultwork
    By JGB2009 in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 05:53 PM
  4. Splitcam Issues.
    By BuffyFlame in forum Other Work
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 09:47 AM
  5. CO's Guide for SC Newbies -- Dancer Input Requested
    By Casual Observer in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 11:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •