Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48

Thread: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

  1. #26
    Banned
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    929
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 816 Times in 358 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    And one can put their lover in a relaxed mood and have him head over heels in love - without rimming. To each their own. Don't care how gorgeous a guy is , I ain't licking his ass. YMMV I guess.

  2. #27
    Veteran Member livefast's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    519
    Thanked 183 Times in 97 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    It is all about what you are comfortable with at the end of the day.
    Many of the obstacles you once imagined are not even there.



  3. #28
    Veteran Member BlakeDahlia's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    448
    Thanks
    1,273
    Thanked 1,021 Times in 278 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    I kinda enjoy having my ass licked.
    Licking a girl's ass is totally hot.
    But lick a dude's ass? Not in a million years.
    That may be sexist but whatever. Boy butt holes are icky.
    "If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." ~ Emma Goldman

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlakeDahlia For This Useful Post:


  5. #29
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 23 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    Only if he was hot and I washed his ass myself.

  6. #30
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 21 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    i have several clients who love to do it to me. I have done it to men but I don't put my tongue up there ass! It's more align what dixie said. And adding a finger to the mix has really surprised some guys on how good it can feel.

  7. #31
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 323 Times in 70 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Fox View Post
    WTF -have actually had guys try to spit on my vagina and seemed stunned that that was no ok - I enjoy porn but this new trend is a total mood killer for me
    My vagina crawled up inside itself when I read that.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniellaOHC For This Useful Post:


  9. #32
    Banned
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    929
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 816 Times in 358 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaniellaOHC View Post
    My vagina crawled up inside itself when I read that.
    lmfao! best post ever.

  10. #33
    God/dess Nikki_Fox's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,291
    Thanks
    7,541
    Thanked 4,300 Times in 1,672 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    Yes I was quite amazed at how fast my old fat ass got out of the way!

  11. #34
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    I know I'm late to this party, but just had to contribute, especially after I saw the discussion of price above. I live in Europe. The going rate for half an hour of sex in most of the clubs here, especially in Germany and the Netherlands, is fifty euro per half hour, or 100 euro per hour. Escort rates generally run from 200 to 300 euro per hour, outcall. And this is with absolutely beautiful, model-like girls. On several occasions, in my experience, this has included rimming. (One of the best experiences I've ever had was with two gorgeous girls, one rimming me and the other giving me an amazing blow job. Both of them were enthusiastic about it.) I have never been charged extra for rimming. It's either something a girl will do, or she won't. I have never actually asked for it, they've just done it. (I always make sure I'm impeccably clean, btw.) From a guy's perspective, listen to dixievista. It is heaven. Nerve endings and whatnot, I supose. From a price perspective, thank god I live in Europe, where freaky sex is accepted as normal, and the prices are sane.

  12. #35
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 129 Times in 70 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    I'm not an escort, although I have considered it. But I just can't bring myself to lick anyone's ass LOL.... it wouldn't matter how clean it was. I have nothing against somebody else being into it, just not for me
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, we will know peace. Jimi Hendrix

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blondieblue For This Useful Post:


  14. #36
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,359
    Thanks
    37,063
    Thanked 25,897 Times in 9,611 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Duh Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    I tried it once.


    Worst Experience Ever!


    I thought I liked this guy at the time and did it just to please him. I was also somewhat intoxicated from drinking earlier. Afterwards when I came to my senses, I was disturbed. I'm not into a$$ at all and to put my mouth there - what was I thinking?!?!

    Also, I couldn't help but seriously wonder if he was gay or bisexual.


    I guess if you like it thats cool. Not trying to bash or judge. But, for me, I don't think I'll ever be doing that again any time soon.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  16. #37
    Veteran Member Angeliqua's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    771
    Thanked 241 Times in 92 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    I am not an escort but thought I would chime in anyway lol. While some may enjoy this and some do not mind doing it, protection is a must!!! Hepatitis, and there are a few types, is easily passed on via the oral to anal route. Cleanliness aside, it is still a risk.

  17. #38
    Featured Member LaurenAus's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,554
    Thanked 1,751 Times in 682 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Sandwich View Post
    I know I'm late to this party, but just had to contribute, especially after I saw the discussion of price above. I live in Europe. The going rate for half an hour of sex in most of the clubs here, especially in Germany and the Netherlands, is fifty euro per half hour, or 100 euro per hour. Escort rates generally run from 200 to 300 euro per hour, outcall. And this is with absolutely beautiful, model-like girls. On several occasions, in my experience, this has included rimming. (One of the best experiences I've ever had was with two gorgeous girls, one rimming me and the other giving me an amazing blow job. Both of them were enthusiastic about it.) I have never been charged extra for rimming. It's either something a girl will do, or she won't. I have never actually asked for it, they've just done it. (I always make sure I'm impeccably clean, btw.) From a guy's perspective, listen to dixievista. It is heaven. Nerve endings and whatnot, I supose. From a price perspective, thank god I live in Europe, where freaky sex is accepted as normal, and the prices are sane.

    we have no fucks to give
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LaurenAus For This Useful Post:


  19. #39
    Member Julianapleases's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 112 Times in 39 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Thumbs up Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    No way. Never had to do it, and will never even start. I actually had a guy try to get me to do that(before the date, he kept saying that if we had a good time, that I would get my first TER review).
    Well, let's just say that I remain happily un-reviewed!

  20. #40
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    23,983
    Thanks
    46,050
    Thanked 21,302 Times in 11,010 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    I wouldn't even want it done to me..let alone doing it to someone else, & I'm an idiot for reading this after eating


  21. #41
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 93 Times in 46 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    This is why I'm a body rub gal, and not an escort.

    Because I assure you, if anyone even *thought* of asking me that, he'd get "rimmed" alright....as in, a toilet seat shoved in him where god split him.

  22. #42
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    Quote Originally Posted by LaurenAus View Post
    we have no fucks to give
    Totally cool. Some girls take a passing interest in men's interests and desires, and some, you know, don't give a fuck.

  23. #43
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    So I was googling potential sources for this subject online, found this thread, and felt like reviving it and discussing the subject. As someone who is really into Male on Female Facesitting and rimming, I'm stunned to see such a negative view of rimming men.

    Some of you are even treating this as an offensive gesture, which it really isn't. Its purely sexual and I find it ridiculous to label a man gay if he seeks sensual stimulation of rimming done by women; Its as straight as one can get. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't this apply more to women who find the idea of rimming other women more suitable than rimming a man? That's at least what I perceive the definition of "gay" as I see it.

    Men have this thing called “male G spot,” which is a small organ near the prostate that can provide an enhanced sense of pleasure. How exactly is it repugnant for men to ask for his ass to be rimmed? Is it really that different from giving a blow job in terms of hygiene?

    I'm aware that most men don't have a habit of cleaning and grooming themselves which is a big reason of turnoff for women, which is understandable and most likely why this thread is the way it is... but the same can also be said of unkempt women who don't take care of their hygiene. I personally take good care of myself and tend to take a shower every day in the morning (plus two times more if I'm gone for swimming). There is also the fact that generally, western culture like to use toilet paper and don't habitually clean that area unless actively engaging in active bottoming (in which case, an experienced bottom would use an enema). Most Asian and Mediterranean people are raised from child hood to to use hand bidets and water sprays to clean themselves and for certain people like me, we go as far as shaving and cleaning that region with alcohol buds too as part of our cleanliness routines.

    I think this whole thing is really unfair, because all the women here have lumped all the men under one "disgusting" category and haven't looked at the bigger picture. Not all men are same, and I for one am certainly cleaner and better groomed than a large of population of people (men and women) in the first world countries.

  24. #44
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    3,184
    Thanked 1,863 Times in 739 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    Were you googling hoping for sexy stories? Trying to find a provider who would do that?
    “Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.”
    – David Ogilvy

  25. #45
    God/dess indiegirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,014
    Thanks
    1,036
    Thanked 3,975 Times in 1,486 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    Quote Originally Posted by Desi Dragon View Post
    So I was googling potential sources for this subject online, found this thread, and felt like reviving it and discussing the subject. As someone who is really into Male on Female Facesitting and rimming, I'm stunned to see such a negative view of rimming men.

    Some of you are even treating this as an offensive gesture, which it really isn't. Its purely sexual and I find it ridiculous to label a man gay if he seeks sensual stimulation of rimming done by women; Its as straight as one can get. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't this apply more to women who find the idea of rimming other women more suitable than rimming a man? That's at least what I perceive the definition of "gay" as I see it.

    Men have this thing called “male G spot,” which is a small organ near the prostate that can provide an enhanced sense of pleasure. How exactly is it repugnant for men to ask for his ass to be rimmed? Is it really that different from giving a blow job in terms of hygiene?

    I'm aware that most men don't have a habit of cleaning and grooming themselves which is a big reason of turnoff for women, which is understandable and most likely why this thread is the way it is... but the same can also be said of unkempt women who don't take care of their hygiene. I personally take good care of myself and tend to take a shower every day in the morning (plus two times more if I'm gone for swimming). There is also the fact that generally, western culture like to use toilet paper and don't habitually clean that area unless actively engaging in active bottoming (in which case, an experienced bottom would use an enema). Most Asian and Mediterranean people are raised from child hood to to use hand bidets and water sprays to clean themselves and for certain people like me, we go as far as shaving and cleaning that region with alcohol buds too as part of our cleanliness routines.

    I think this whole thing is really unfair, because all the women here have lumped all the men under one "disgusting" category and haven't looked at the bigger picture. Not all men are same, and I for one am certainly cleaner and better groomed than a large of population of people (men and women) in the first world countries.
    Wooooo just did it yesterday and once again was given the "I just showered" before I left. I have this thing with hating to be rude so I obliged to start the appointment right away. I double clean 5 minutes before an appointment to ensure freshness downstairs meanwhile some are driving close to 45-60 minutes in traffic and letting that stench accumulate. I hate having to hold my breath to do this deed. Some people genuinely believe they are fresh but when it comes to ass...better to shower right when you get there if that's your thing.
    Last edited by indiegirl; 03-04-2021 at 01:01 PM.

  26. #46
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    Were you googling hoping for sexy stories? Trying to find a provider who would do that?
    Stories were fun and erotic back when internet was above .56K dial up but still below youtube 240k level. That said, a good story can be good erotic fuel for online role playing.

    What I was actually doing was searching hookup websites were I could find interested peers on male on female facesitting,smothering and rimming. So far I'm registered (free) to the following sites. Pretty sure someone registered to even half of them would find me there:

    collarspace
    fetlife
    Locanto
    Alt
    Bdsm
    fetish.com
    Fetster
    BDSM singles
    Facesitting Personals
    SinglesXtreme
    Her Dating Site
    IAMNaughty
    BDSM Date
    Mingle2
    Together2Night
    TenderFling
    Fetish Wombat
    BeNaughty
    FetishAlt- Smothering community

    Wooooo just did it yesterday and once again was given the "I just showered" before I left. I have this thing with hating to be rude so I obliged to start the appointment right away. I double clean 5 minutes before an appointment to ensure freshness downstairs meanwhile some are driving close to 45-60 minutes in traffic and letting that stench accumulate. I hate having to hold my breath to do this deed. Some people genuinely believe they are fresh but when it comes to ass...better to shower right when you get there if that's your thing.
    If It were me you were doing this for, I would wipe my nice clean smooth asshole with alcohol/vodka, and provide you a whiff of Amsterdam poppers before I get into reverse face sitting position with my anal region stretched out and ready for some nice rimming.

    Trust me, you would love the sweet, sweet sense of smell and taste there.

  27. #47
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    3,184
    Thanked 1,863 Times in 739 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    Quote Originally Posted by Desi Dragon View Post
    Stories were fun and erotic back when internet was above .56K dial up but still below youtube 240k level. That said, a good story can be good erotic fuel for online role playing.

    What I was actually doing was searching hookup websites were I could find interested peers on male on female facesitting,smothering and rimming. So far I'm registered (free) to the following sites. Pretty sure someone registered to even half of them would find me there:

    collarspace
    fetlife
    Locanto
    Alt
    Bdsm
    fetish.com
    Fetster
    BDSM singles
    Facesitting Personals
    SinglesXtreme
    Her Dating Site
    IAMNaughty
    BDSM Date
    Mingle2
    Together2Night
    TenderFling
    Fetish Wombat
    BeNaughty
    FetishAlt- Smothering community



    If It were me you were doing this for, I would wipe my nice clean smooth asshole with alcohol/vodka, and provide you a whiff of Amsterdam poppers before I get into reverse face sitting position with my anal region stretched out and ready for some nice rimming.

    Trust me, you would love the sweet, sweet sense of smell and taste there.
    Ah yeah ok, I get it now. This site is for people who do sex work, so I don’t think you’ll find a free hookup or role play here.
    “Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.”
    – David Ogilvy

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:


  29. #48
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Escorts: Rimming???? Sorry I have to ask!

    Ah yeah ok, I get it now. This site is for people who do sex work, so I don’t think you’ll find a free hookup or role play here.
    Thats fine. I was discussing more on subject matter and the mind set behind it.

    That said, I didn't say I'm NOT looking for paid sex work especially with what I conveyed above...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:16 AM
  2. Escorts, What do you think about this?
    By TouringGirlfriend in forum Other Work
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 04:37 PM
  3. UK escorts
    By nikki2florida in forum Other Work
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 06:29 AM
  4. escorts
    By assmaninmo in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 06:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •