Thread: Fetish Cam Sites

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Fetish Cam Sites

I have searched up and down, and just can't seem to find what I am looking for:
    A site similar to all the other camgirl sites, but with a huge focus on fetish.
    I am non-nude, new to camming, and don't want to have to compete with all the nudes on a normal site.
    I don't care how wierd or bizzare the fetish is, as long as it doesn't include me getting completely naked.(I'm ok with topless)
    So are there any sites with a big focus on this? Please Help!

P.S. I am not looking for craigslist type modeling, I want something I could do on a consistent basis as you can on MFC.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,249 Times in 681 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Fetish Cam Sites

As far as I know, there isn't a fetish oriented cam site, and if there is, it doesn't have very good traffic because I haven't been able to find it
    There is a live cam option on C4S, but I have never tried it myself, so I can't say how lucrative it is or isn't.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maryjaynexo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,153 Times in 3,294 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

There aren't any. Its too broad for something like that to even work as a whole site, which is probably why it doesn't exist already.

where the ocean meets the stars, by the bay in JA
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,968 Times in 1,894 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

I have to echo MaryJane and Glamour, but at the same time this isn't neccessarily a bad thing. Look at it this way, you won't be "competing" with the nude chicas any more than you would be with non-nude fetish cammers on a great fetish site (if it actually existed). The guys who want what you offer won't be looking for a toy play/cum show, so the number of nude chicas on the site really isn't relevant to your bottom line. What you want is a high traffic site that gives you the best opportunity possible to reach as many paying customers as possible. The number of nude cammers on any site you work really isn't relevant.

I'd suggest that you check out streamate.com (sm) and adultwork.com (aw). If you search around stripperweb you'll find a ton of threads about the two sites, including the two main ones here and here

IMLive.com seems to be a fairly fetish-friendly site as well, and I know some chicas do well there. The site is known for having disproportionately high levels of chargebacks, which is why I didn't include it above with sm and aw, but you may want to check that site out as well if you're prepared to take the risks associated.

Another thing to think about is opening a clips studio on a site like clips4sale, which is highly fetish-oriented.

good luck and welcome to sw
    LiveCamModelShows.com

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks

kink.com is bog on fetish on its cam sites but be aware the payout % is low, mainly due to the amount fo traffic they are able to drive your way by virtre of being one of the highest ranking fetish sites in the known universe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to naughtybekie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,356 Times in 4,290 Posts

There actually have been a couple of these I've tried out. All without exception had little to no traffic and failed within a year.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,262 Times in 1,806 Posts

Like others said there aren't any fetish cam sites. You can do fetish/be a domme on almost any camsite, loveshooks provided great ones. I transitioned to a full-time cam domme this April after 6 1/2 years of doing nude and toys camshows. I still work on the same sites as I did when I was doing nude/toy shows.

I state 2 times in writing that I'm non-nude and I still get asked by fetishist/submissive's and vanilla guys if they can see my tits or see me naked. So guys are going to ask you to get nude no matter what site your on or what niche your in. Most of these guys just don't read and even if they do they'll try an push your boundaries just to get their way. You have the choice to do whatever the hell you want. If you don't want to get naked tell them and they have the choice to except that or kick rocks. Don't be afraid to put your foot down especially as a fetish provider/domme.

Also I never see nude models as competition. I've never seen any model no matter what niche I was in as competition since the first day I turned on my cam. I am my only competition.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blovely For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank you all very much for the input. I'm glad the search on that one is finally over, lol. And BLOVELY, what you said; "Also I never see nude models as competition. I've never seen any model no matter what niche I was in as competition since the first day I turned on my cam. I am my only competition." really put things in perspective for me, thank you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to st4rr16 For This Useful Post: