Page 1 of 311 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,205 Times in 1,350 Posts

Smiley The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

I thought we should have an alternative: 'The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread'! to match it up with the other.

Because there are plenty of times camming fucking rocks! For cash yes, but also for whatever other reasons we can think of. - Whether it be simply enjoying our time working, getting on for the times we said we would, managing to get on cam throughout hard times, having a good laugh with our clients, testing out something new and seeing success for it, or even just meeting a goal, no matter how big or small!

I know we already have the awesome bragging thread, but I figured that is more for the big "events" like huge tippers, biggest achievements and such.. not just to come on and say that things are kicking some nice arse in our daily work. I wanted to make this thread to say that it's still important to celebrate even the more minor things, because the more we concentrate on how well things are going in our daily work lives, the more likely we are to carry it on into the next day / night. This is especially so because guys can pick up very easily on our moods and our energy, so this is all the more reason to relish in the little things and every positive we can see.

So yes! When work goes well, feel free to just pop back here and tell us how you did - if you got good placement, made your goal really easily, or even just if the site your working is running great and smoothly - whatever you wish, as long as it made you happy. <3

Much love and $$$$$$ to you all!
    Last edited by Incantatious; 12-22-2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Edit out the "if you got god placement" typo - LMFAO! How's your placement bb? "GOD. That's right, the placement of a GOD!"

Thanks
    Thanked 23,993 Times in 5,051 Posts

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,554 Times in 1,798 Posts

camming rocks cuz one of my guys dropped a couple of bills this a.m. just to show me his vacation photos and wish me merry xmas

for every discount/pp/preview bb loser out there there are 20 guys who are awesome and fun and a pleasure to spend time with

wicked thread
    I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whims or someone else's ignorance.
    -bell hooks

Quote Originally Posted by Incantatious View Post
    We're a proud bunch of wonderfully filthy hoes here. Just chillax, and let's all make some money.

Freedom. Justice. Equality.

Thanks

Camming paid for my rent that won't be due til the 1st of January and Xmas presents for my family this month. It always rocks when I am making way above minimum wage. So so much to be thankful for!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,273 Times in 1,925 Posts

camming rocks right now bc I HIT THE HIGHEST EARNINGS THIS PAY PERIOD I have ever earned on SM!!!

Camming rocks because my long term "site" clients are finally figuring out I do indy shows and they are booking booking booking <3

Thanks
    Thanked 8,205 Times in 1,350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    This is nothing, but I think it's hilarious that I'm away, & like 5 guys are sitting there waiting, duh nuthin else to do I guess
    That ain't nothing! I love it when that happens! It makes me laugh though... Sometimes I'll literally get up, and end up with more guys in the room than when I was sitting there before! I really adore coming back to a fuller room than before I went for a piss / drink / whatever, lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,230 Times in 3,385 Posts

oh yay! I love this idea

Camming rocks right now because I've changed my hustle and gold shows are finally working 4 me! whoohoo!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 704 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Camming rocks because I just recieved my first check today! I only had a few hours before the pay period was up, so it's a tiny (super tiny lol) check, but now I have more money than this morning! and my kid is actually napping today so I think I'll get an hour or so of extra time in... Yay for having a job that lets me work when I want!

Thanks

Camming rocks my socks off because I'm going to hop on cam for an hour before my date tonight and make some moneyzzzz... Otherwise, I'd be watching Law and Order: SVU because I got ready too soon for the date!! $20, $50, $100, $10, it doesn't matter because I'm already dolled up and have nothing else else to do!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Camming rocks because a random guy who's come into my room since I started camming but NEVER spent a dollar... found my wishlist and ordered me a Christmas gift off of it that cost like $35! I'm SO excited to get it, and it renews my faith that just cuz they're not spending in my room on SM doesn't mean that they don't have the money to spend!!!!

xoxoxox

Veteran Member VoluptiousBriadda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 409 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

LOVE LOVE LOVE your idea Incantatious,lets hope it stays positive and doesn't get derailed,again lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlasianBytch View Post

If you are ashamed of your body don't expect someone to pay to see it. If you can't act like your body is a treasure how DARE you charge people to see it.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VoluptiousBriadda For This Useful Post:

Thanks

THIS! I know loveshooks will regulate and annihilate them for trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by VoluptiousBriadda View Post
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your idea Incantatious,lets hope it stays positive and doesn't get derailed,again lol!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,503 Times in 1,947 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Blog Entries

Camming ROCKS because I can log off for christmas cookie breaks....I'm definitely going to need a diet come Jan!

And it also rocks because it is my annual xmas party tonight (always throw one)....last year, I was still working the day job, and had to spend the last hour of my work day getting changed and dressed AT WORK so that I could rush home just in time... whereas this year, I am done now. THIS year I have four hours to clean up, get food sorted out, make mulled wine and get dolled up. Ahhhhh.
    I take cash, debit or credit. I just don't take shit.

Follow me on twitter! @MooreScarlett
    www.scarlettmoore.cammodels.com
    Hear me ramble about random things: www.themagdaleneperspective.blogspot.ca

Thanks
    Thanked 14,360 Times in 4,809 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

Camming Rocks, because i just read a new law that just passed in IOWA, that says a woman (or man) who is too sexy can be fired, if the boss thinks he/she gets too distracted,or his wife/husband complains. it's on the front of 'bing' news page today-wtf! a woman lost her job which she had worked at for a number of years- 'oh, corporate world-"I don't miss ye!' You can eat my sweaty pussy!'
    "BORN FOR MISCHIEF"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    Camming Rocks, because i just read a new law that just passed in IOWA, that says a woman (or man) who is too sexy can be fired, if the boss thinks he/she gets too distracted,or his wife/husband complains. it's on the front of 'bing' news page today-wtf! a woman lost her job which she had worked at for a number of years- 'oh, corporate world-"I don't miss ye!' You can eat my sweaty pussy!'

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Camming rocks because 2 months ago I was so stressed about money that I was having nightmares, and now I feel completely financially independent. It's scary sometimes, not having a stable income, but it's also unlimited. The more I cam, the more money I make. I just wish I had discovered it sooner!

I always thought an apartment on the beach was a pipe dream, and now I'm saving saving saving! This year it's gonna happen!

Thanks

Camming rocks because 2 months ago I was so stressed about money that I was having nightmares, and now I feel completely financially independent. It's scary sometimes, not having a stable income, but it's also unlimited. The more I cam, the more money I make. I just wish I had discovered it sooner!

I always thought an apartment on the beach was a pipe dream, and now I'm saving saving saving! This year it's gonna happen!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carolinelovesgreen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 379 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Camming rocks because how the fuck else would I make $1k in 3 hours from the comfort of my own bedroom like I did last night?
    Follow me on Twitter @KimKlassMFC
    I love visitors when I'm online, so all models are welcome
    www.myfreecams.com/#kimklass
    profiles.myfreecams.com/kimklass

Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 272 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Congratulations Kim! Holy fuck pass the karma this way why dontcha?

Stripperati: "We all whore ourselves out in love, in life. You think you're not being exploited in a cubicle? This is exploitation on my terms."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    "A dollar, please, kind sir! I will fist all my holes, squirt to stain the ceiling every minute and fart the National Anthem in the end! Just a dollar!" And the kind sir would answer: "Oh, but you have to be naked when asking".

Twitter : @Jolie_CG
    joliecg.tumblr.com

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Timor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,777 Times in 1,651 Posts

This thread rocks

Camming rocks because
    - I make 10x what I was making the year before I started camming, and I was working 80 hrs/wk & using my degree.
    - If I'm not feeling well or need a day off, I don't have to call in & I don't have to feel guilty that someone else is stuck with my work. I can just log on tomorrow.
    - My husband and I are closer than we have ever been b/c I have more control over my life, I can explore aspects of this industry that I enjoy, we have money to spend, and time to spend together.
    - I spend some days in my pjs making money
    - Like ManyRoses, I can take cookie breaks, which I'm about to do right now. I ate all my cookies & want to bake more
    - I can multitask like a mutha, which makes me really really happy. Camming & mending socks, yep. Camming and editing clips, yep. Camming and painting my nails, sure why not. I get SOOO much done when I want to.
    - I can help other people in my life who are in need & still not go without
    - On my WORST day camming, I am still grateful b/c most of the time I make more than I would've made at a minimum wage job.
    - My needs are all met, which can't be said for most of the world's population. And I have more creature comforts than I like to admit.

"the red of the red rose is itís own and something no man can divide" -Tori Amos

Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 272 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Camming rocks because I have a huge network of coworkers who literally understand every single problem I have in relation to work.
    It rocks because I don't have to go through HR to get a solution to a problem. I can ban the fucker bugging me and/or get advice on how to deal.
    It rocks because I literally cheer for these coworkers and am not jealous when they get 'promotions' (or huge tips)... I only think 'well shit, how can I tweak that to make it work for me?'
    It rocks because how much money I can make is only limited by my own physical limitations or my own creativity (yeeeeah c4s)
    Someone will pay to watch me wash dishes or fold laundry? Fucking rights. There's motivation for me!

Stripperati: "We all whore ourselves out in love, in life. You think you're not being exploited in a cubicle? This is exploitation on my terms."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    "A dollar, please, kind sir! I will fist all my holes, squirt to stain the ceiling every minute and fart the National Anthem in the end! Just a dollar!" And the kind sir would answer: "Oh, but you have to be naked when asking".

Twitter : @Jolie_CG
    joliecg.tumblr.com

Veteran Member italianstarcamgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Camming rocks because I can take whatever and how many days off I want and know I'm not going to be out tons of $$ or loose hours I can't get back. Taking today through Wednesday off and I'm not going to worry about not being able to pay bills ect and that is kick ass!

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to italianstarcamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,859 Times in 472 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Cause it isn't even 7 am yet, but I tripled my low goal, and passed my high goal for the day. Yay!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Camming freaking rocks because in my last three pay periods, I've earned enough to quit my "vanilla" job completely and focus solely on camming as my job. And work further towards my goal of being a little 1950s-esque housewife. Not very feminist of me, I know - but hey, at least I'm making my own money to spend!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,777 Times in 1,651 Posts

^Who says you need to be a feminist to be a camgirl? Or that you aren't feminist if your goal is to be a hosuewife? One of my favorite things in college was gender studies. I believe that I can do anything I put my mind to. Right now, camming is what I want to do. I also love cooking, baking, lounging around, grocery shopping, cleaning (occasionally), knitting, crocheting, and doing other "housewife" things. My husband knows that I can do anything I want to do, and he doesn't stand in my way ever. Neither will any other man. Because I am a woman who is free to make choices, and so are you. If being a housewife makes you happy, and that's your goal, and you attain that goal, then bless you.

"the red of the red rose is itís own and something no man can divide" -Tori Amos

Page 1 of 311 1231151101 ... LastLast