Page 422 of 422 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422
Results 10,526 to 10,537 of 10537

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 659 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    made nearly 1k on SM in just the past two days without having to work insanely long hours, and getting a lot of laid back shows that didn't require a ton of physical energy from me... a seriously rare occasion that i am so happy about. (not to mention the $77 in random cammodels earnings from dudes spending on other girls!) stayed on just long enough tonight to reach the 10 hour/25% bonus threshold. i'm done for this round, but back at it for the next bonus tomorrow
    Attachment 55144
    i thought i would see you in this thread after your amazing week ! congrats again missy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,154 Times in 1,691 Posts

I got a findom show! Oh my god! Financial dominantion. Awesome! It was my first findom show.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 Times in 603 Posts

I finally had a 1k+ week again during the Streamate contest and taking 3 days off, not to mention it's only Friday so I still have tomorrow to increase the amount. I'm one happy camgirl right now
    Earn Today and Get Paid Tomorrow with BoleynModels!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,762 Times in 4,753 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

I love JOI ASMR and in this show he paid 25 to CUM hahahaaaa.

That rocks!!!

JOI25toCUM.png
    Sha

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    I finally had a 1k+ week again during the Streamate contest and taking 3 days off, not to mention it's only Friday so I still have tomorrow to increase the amount. I'm one happy camgirl right now

Congratulations girl! Totally missed the contest this time but great to see people thriving off it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    i took most of the week off getting my hair brazillian blow out, got it colored , buying new makeup , full new skin care, spent 3 days at the pool relaxing getting tan.. pretty much a whole selfcare fest.
    went to lunch with my husband 2 times this week. spent all mornings at starbucks for hours hanging out with him.
    then...
    i logged on today right after my new hair cut looking good feeling like a rested hot boss bitch. and BAM. got a $300 tip!!! one of my highest ever single tips!!!

paid for all of my goodies this week in literally 1 minute!!!

i was in shock! i get tips all the time but not 300 in 1 tip note!

and on top of that i only worked a few hours the whole week and made over $1000!

oh i can get used to all this pampering and money!! yesssss... camming does in deed rock.
    The dream!!! Amazing, congrats queen!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Travel Re: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

ive taken things a step farther with my crazy spoiling antics, after meeting my savings goal last week, i used my leftover bonus to book a little mini vacation to a 5 star all inclusive for a few days with my husband.
    now that i am back i am planning to save even more, and try to make my pay pigs cough up some cash for me.

my hard work with CAMMING PAID FOR THIS... and allowed me to hit my savings goal!!!

make it happen ladies, you deserve to live your best life, you deserve to be spoiled, to be happy, to be healthy. i never felt liked i deserved happiness or income just a few short years ago. I was disinherited, overworked, struggling to get by, trying to play "by the book" , all i did was study in highschool, went to a "top college" tried to do "everything right to please those around me thinking that somehow that would insure that i had a good life.

i never even knew what camming was 2 years ago, and i never in 1million years thought I would be camming. BUT. so happy with my choice to cam!! you will find ladies if you color outside the lines , or find a different path than others have gone down, you will be rewarded. Doing things "by the book" doesnt always amount to happiness or success. My only regret is wasting time in college, and not camming sooner!!! take the leap !! its worth it!Attachment 55283 Attachment 55284

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,680 Times in 478 Posts

Smiley Re: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela888 View Post
    you arenít missing out if you mean only fans! I deleted mine . They expect far too much for not enough money x
    Girllll this! This month I got 2 chargebacks from a scammer and OF refused to do anything except side with the customer. Except this customer is also a creator. $6/mo for 6 days out of 7 days a week of content consistently over the last 6 months. I'm transferring my time and energy to higher yield avenues. Making, editing, watermarking, uploading, and queuing all this content was really draining my creative energy as a performer. Not to mention I have 3 other fan clubs because every site seems to have a passive income revenue stream.

Camming rocks because WE are in control. I was happiest and least stressed when I just took a few pictures each time I was going to be online - then just went online. I'm going back to that...
    Join Stripchat with my Affiliate Link --> https://go.stripchat.com/?userId=5625d17783bdefbf805761d9c7526d1b1fcda5e242 3f94a66e28fe57d245184d&path=/signup/model

Get PAID to text! Join SextPanthers with my Affiliate Link! --> https://www.sextpanther.com/becomeamodel?id=33721

Make recurring money off content you most likely already have on OnlyFans. OF Referral Link --> https://onlyfans.com/?ref=78221630

Join ManyVids! with my Affiliate Link: https://www.manyvids.com/Join-MV/1002563440

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,762 Times in 4,753 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

This week has been hard, and I've streamed all kinds of different hours. I just vented in SM thread...meditated, got back on, and then this guy does this and blows my goddamn hair back:

100GOLD.png

Camming rocks right now! Thank you horny dude!!!
    Sha

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    This week has been hard, and I've streamed all kinds of different hours. I just vented in SM thread...meditated, got back on, and then this guy does this and blows my goddamn hair back:

100GOLD.png

Camming rocks right now! Thank you horny dude!!!
    omgg so happy for you!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    ive taken things a step farther with my crazy spoiling antics, after meeting my savings goal last week, i used my leftover bonus to book a little mini vacation to a 5 star all inclusive for a few days with my husband.
    now that i am back i am planning to save even more, and try to make my pay pigs cough up some cash for me.

my hard work with CAMMING PAID FOR THIS... and allowed me to hit my savings goal!!!

make it happen ladies, you deserve to live your best life, you deserve to be spoiled, to be happy, to be healthy. i never felt liked i deserved happiness or income just a few short years ago. I was disinherited, overworked, struggling to get by, trying to play "by the book" , all i did was study in highschool, went to a "top college" tried to do "everything right to please those around me thinking that somehow that would insure that i had a good life.

i never even knew what camming was 2 years ago, and i never in 1million years thought I would be camming. BUT. so happy with my choice to cam!! you will find ladies if you color outside the lines , or find a different path than others have gone down, you will be rewarded. Doing things "by the book" doesnt always amount to happiness or success. My only regret is wasting time in college, and not camming sooner!!! take the leap !! its worth it!Attachment 55283 Attachment 55284
    Bum, I love this. Thank you for that post. Your 300tip still inspires me
    I also used to play 'by the book' -very correct expression! Then camming showed me it's literally upside down..hahahaha I love it so much, too. School and uni don't teach the things this occupation does! Plus it helps to improve my English, I even think in English and I watch cartoons/movies/shows in English too and oh I so love it! Next level is reading English/American literature.
    I started to stay the fuck on and raised the bar in my weekly income! woooo!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is the third week for me surpassing my weekly goal on SM. I didn’t think it would happen this week, but today saw me through by the skin of my teeth. Was about to log off, thought no give it ten minutes more and bam. Some geezer spent over $60 with me on my last few minutes taking me over my low goal. Not including what I did on AW. I will enjoy not working tomorrow and enjoying Father’s Day with my husband and his boys.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmel57 For This Useful Post: