Page 426 of 427 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427 LastLast
Results 10,626 to 10,650 of 10659

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,222 Times in 2,248 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

Omg Sapphire, I am so happy for you! You nailed it!!!!! Wohooo!!!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,936 Times in 554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    I'm just floored. This is freaking amazing girl. Amazing!!!!!!!!! Are you doing fem dom calls? May I ask that?
    Nope not fem dom calls. I am a natural dominant not a brutal dominant. No corsets, no 7+inch patent leather heels, no leather catsuits here. I actually advertise myself as a virtual girlfriend experience type of model but nothing hardcore (no drooling, no penetration, no toys, no mutual masturbation, no eye watering, etc.)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    I made over $6K in 7 working days. Most money I've made that quickly EVER!
    Mindset is everything. "You will never exceed your wildest, biggest expectation for yourself. DREAM BIG!!!!" I highly recommend learning positive affirmations, the book The Secret discussing the law of attraction, and Think Rich and Grow.

Now I have given myself a new first. $8.7K MY CUT in 7 working days. MOST MONEY I'VE MADE THAT QUICKLY EVER! No long hours. No overnight hours. YES I had a high roller 1 of those days but he was only 1 day and $3.7K of it.

You can do it!! I am wishing everyone success and abundance.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Mindset is everything. "You will never exceed your wildest, biggest expectation for yourself. DREAM BIG!!!!" I highly recommend learning positive affirmations, the book The Secret discussing the law of attraction, and Think Rich and Grow.

Now I have given myself a new first. $8.7K MY CUT in 7 working days. MOST MONEY I'VE MADE THAT QUICKLY EVER! No long hours. No overnight hours. YES I had a high roller 1 of those days but he was only 1 day and $3.7K of it.

You can do it!! I am wishing everyone success and abundance.
    I haven't practiced LOA for a while and it shows. The "work hard because only that way money will follow" mentality has taken over me and I forgot to manifest effortless abundance. Of course, I will still work, just as you do, but I need to re-bring my focus on manifestation back and manifest these big $$$.
    Please do post more, you're super inspiring, haha!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    I haven't practiced LOA for a while and it shows. The "work hard because only that way money will follow" mentality has taken over me and I forgot to manifest effortless abundance. Of course, I will still work, just as you do, but I need to re-bring my focus on manifestation back and manifest these big $$$.
    Please do post more, you're super inspiring, haha!
    I sure hope you are in the SW discord group! https://discord.gg/yjNyXp5 Just have to verify!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I sure hope you are in the SW discord group! https://discord.gg/yjNyXp5 Just have to verify!
    Nooo, I don't have Discord!! I will install it and join in!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,659 Times in 4,541 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Biggest earning day in a while. $1060 and I didn't go on cam, dress up, or go out tonight. Happy Howlllloweenie, Ladies! Glad I stayed in.
    Last edited by kortneykay; 10-31-2021 at 10:22 PM.

Believe In Your Brand

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    Biggest earning day in a while. $990 and I didn't go on cam, dress up, or go out tonight. Happy Howlllloweenie, Ladies! Glad I stayed in.
    OHOHOO!!! Congrats ladyyyyy!!!! Woohoooo!!! Nice amount!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    Biggest earning day in a while. $1060 and I didn't go on cam, dress up, or go out tonight. Happy Howlllloweenie, Ladies! Glad I stayed in.
    GOALS! Enjoy your Halloween in! You earned it

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 444 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

1200 on Saturday and 1350 on Sunday!!! Whoo hoo.

I swear to God things just keep getting better for me w/ age. I remember when I was a fresh 20 year old on cam and the MOST I ever made in a night was 500. I'd typically make $1-300 on any given night. Now I am 2 kids later.... 29... and have a few extra rolls and bringing in more dough than ever before.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to smaddy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by smaddy View Post
    1200 on Saturday and 1350 on Sunday!!! Whoo hoo.

I swear to God things just keep getting better for me w/ age. I remember when I was a fresh 20 year old on cam and the MOST I ever made in a night was 500. I'd typically make $1-300 on any given night. Now I am 2 kids later.... 29... and have a few extra rolls and bringing in more dough than ever before.
    Omg giiiirl! Saaaame! We are same age, I am also 29 and I make more than I did in my early 20's. My early 20's would have been good if I joined a studio, I still regret I didn't, because I would have got the training and the skills, then go independent. But anyway, yessss, I make more with the age.
    Just like you, I got the age and the rolls (don't have the kids yet) ) Congratulations!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A few weeks back I decided to buckle down and set myself a detailed schedule for every day including cam hours, content to shoot, when to eat, etc etc superrr detailed compared to my last schedule. I'm already making good passive income 1 week into posting again, and today I had my second best day on cam ever!!

I so happy this is paying off bc I felt like I was floundering for months. It's only the end of Tuesday and this is already my highest paying week ever, and every single private show I've had this week has been really nice tbh. So giddy right now

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to roseforarose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Over the weekend I realized how much a fuck up big spender a semi-regular findom customer of mine is. He screen shared his credit card statement with the transaction list since its a SW only credit card. I pointed out to him that he had $1200 in cash back rewards. That credit card earns 2% cash back (1% when you spend 1% when you make a payment.) That means over time, he spent $60,000 on SW. My god. I'm going to drain this fucking idiot without any remorse. When he shared his credit card statement, it had a $12K balance. Keep spending dude...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Over the weekend I realized how much a fuck up big spender a semi-regular findom customer of mine is. He screen shared his credit card statement with the transaction list since its a SW only credit card. I pointed out to him that he had $1200 in cash back rewards. That credit card earns 2% cash back (1% when you spend 1% when you make a payment.) That means over time, he spent $60,000 on SW. My god. I'm going to drain this fucking idiot without any remorse. When he shared his credit card statement, it had a $12K balance. Keep spending dude...
    I stopped having mercy on them, after I got emptionally manipulated by a few. The whole "omg I can't spend anymore, I will return when I recover, bla bla bla, I am in huge debt". And I was understanding. Untill some of the idiots forgot that we follow each other on twitter. They unfollowed me, but I didn't unfollow them and I saw how they were licking ass of other models with "sent, Goddess", etc. And these models were posting screenshots with their fat ass tributes from them.
    That's when I lost any kind of emotion. I only eye the wallet and milk it NOW, like there's no tomorow.
    I have no problem seeing them jumping from model to model, it hurts and enrages me when they ghost me or lie to me.

I also hate when they kiss your ass, like "You're the best bla bla bla, I am so addicted to you", the next time you message them, you can see they did read the message, so they simply ignore you, like you do not exist, while they already tweet about their new Goddess. It's fucking disgusting and I am starting to lose any kind of human emotion towards the customers.
    Findom Aftercare? What a good joke.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I stopped having mercy on them, after I got emptionally manipulated by a few. The whole "omg I can't spend anymore, I will return when I recover, bla bla bla, I am in huge debt". And I was understanding. Untill some of the idiots forgot that we follow each other on twitter. They unfollowed me, but I didn't unfollow them and I saw how they were licking ass of other models with "sent, Goddess", etc. And these models were posting screenshots with their fat ass tributes from them.
    That's when I lost any kind of emotion. I only eye the wallet and milk it NOW, like there's no tomorow.
    I have no problem seeing them jumping from model to model, it hurts and enrages me when they ghost me or lie to me.

I also hate when they kiss your ass, like "You're the best bla bla bla, I am so addicted to you", the next time you message them, you can see they did read the message, so they simply ignore you, like you do not exist, while they already tweet about their new Goddess. It's fucking disgusting and I am starting to lose any kind of human emotion towards the customers.
    Findom Aftercare? What a good joke.
    Girl. Words of truth right here. Tons of lies. Tons of deceit. I 100% agree with you!!!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,050 Times in 843 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

its been a while since ive posted in the camming rocks.
    i had a great weekend getting back on cam after a rough period.
    i was stressing because i wanted to work the past 2 weeks to pay for my paris trip..

well...

tonight was crazy !!!! i did $814.43 in literally 4 hours!
    on top of the $975 i pulled on saturday and friday !
    thats almost a 2k weekend!

woo hoo!!

my earnings this week from friday until i leave next monday, fingers crossed will earn enough to pay for my entire 2 week trip
    to paris in full!!!

i love this job!
    paris here i come!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That is a fantastic weekend!!!!!!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

BigBum, congratulations!!!!! Heeelllll yeaaaahhhh!!!!!! This is FANTASTIC!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,050 Times in 843 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

BigBum, congratulations!!!!! Heeelllll yeaaaahhhh!!!!!! This is FANTASTIC!
    aww thank you!
    this is going to be the best week ever! so excited!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    its been a while since ive posted in the camming rocks.
    i had a great weekend getting back on cam after a rough period.
    i was stressing because i wanted to work the past 2 weeks to pay for my paris trip..

well...

tonight was crazy !!!! i did $814.43 in literally 4 hours!
    on top of the $975 i pulled on saturday and friday !
    thats almost a 2k weekend!

woo hoo!!

my earnings this week from friday until i leave next monday, fingers crossed will earn enough to pay for my entire 2 week trip
    to paris in full!!!

i love this job!
    paris here i come!
    That's amazing congrats!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to CopperColoredLips For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 941 Posts

Very frustrating afternoon on SM, only made $10 but didnt give up and CMD and NF closed the deal for me. Finally had a $200 dollar night and I can sleep easy. This cam life has some serious ups and downs but I'm thankful I get to work from home.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    Very frustrating afternoon on SM, only made $10 but didnt give up and CMD and NF closed the deal for me. Finally had a $200 dollar night and I can sleep easy. This cam life has some serious ups and downs but I'm thankful I get to work from home.
    You tell me! It's an emotional rollercoaster. But I kinda start to get used to it, because it eventually picks back up. There are less and less times when I really feel down, crying myself to sleep and stuff like that. If I have a really slow time/ day, I feel bad but somehow now I know it's just a phase. It really helps to make it part of the "normality" and accept it when it happens, rather than worrying and aging 10 years in a week )))

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I worked 7.5 hours and did $276. Just on SM and stripchat. I'm going for 200 everyday this week. No days off. I am ready to do some shoppppping!!!

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I want to thank this thread so much. I’ve been trying to get strong enough to start camming for years. I was really held back by insecurities and I spent a lot of time reading this thread building up my confidence seeing everyone’s posts. I finally started and I’ve done three shifts, all about 2 hours each max. I’ve averaged 90 an hour and I was able to pay off my credit cards and I just feel so free and proud of myself for finally believing in myself. Thanks to everyone for the encouraging posts it helped me get started finally!!

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KissmeKasey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by KissmeKasey View Post
    I want to thank this thread so much. I’ve been trying to get strong enough to start camming for years. I was really held back by insecurities and I spent a lot of time reading this thread building up my confidence seeing everyone’s posts. I finally started and I’ve done three shifts, all about 2 hours each max. I’ve averaged 90 an hour and I was able to pay off my credit cards and I just feel so free and proud of myself for finally believing in myself. Thanks to everyone for the encouraging posts it helped me get started finally!!
    Ooooh dear, I can't give names or expose other models, but I can tell you that I know models of any shape, size, color and age that BANK. And when I say Bank. I talk 5 figures a month at least. Funny, some of the best earning models are exactly the oposite of what you'd think we all should look like. Camming is about 50% personality, 30% technology and 20% looks. And when I talk about looks, I don't mean supermodel looks, I talk about how you present yourself in front of your audience: hair done, makeup done, nails done, a flattering outfit, a clean cam room.
    Go out there and bank and leave insecurities away, there is place for everyone in the industry. Let me tell you what: if all the members would go to the supermodel type of women, the rest wouldn't stand a chance. But guess what: there are tons of these so called "pretty girls" who hit a hard wall, once they see they make $10 a day, because they thought things are just about being pretty. It's not. In camming, members pay for your personality and the connection your create with them.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post: