Page 421 of 422 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422 LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,525 of 10537

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

#850th on MFC after 11 hours of online time. feeling SHOOK
    Dont stay in bed unless you can make money in bed. George Burns

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starburst For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,066 Times in 1,927 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by starburst View Post
    #850th on MFC after 11 hours of online time. feeling SHOOK
    Congratulations! Btw, do you have any idea how much top 10 makes lately? I know 5-10 years ago it was around $50-100k. I wonder if now it's more or less.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I'm really interested to know, if any of you ladies are exclusive to camming and pso, but have no onlyfans?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Congratulations! Btw, do you have any idea how much top 10 makes lately? I know 5-10 years ago it was around $50-100k. I wonder if now it's more or less.
    I think the top 10 hover around 100k but I'm not 100% sure on that
    Dont stay in bed unless you can make money in bed. George Burns

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starburst For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Maaaan, I wonder if a findomme has ever made it to top 10, hahaha!!!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,161 Times in 376 Posts

^I think lots of top mfc girls do findom for sure for certain members, but I wouldn't say they specialize in domme. There are lots of nonnude girls who finish top 20 and some who even finish #1

I know back in 2015 there was a token leak and you could see the #1 spots raking in at least a few million tokens, so #1 will always finish with like $150-200k+. Probably $300k or more these days in 2021 who knows. Anyone know? Sooooo inspiring to know the top 10 are making this much now omg!
    now i could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem
    or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams

-ye

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    ^I think lots of top mfc girls do findom for sure for certain members, but I wouldn't say they specialize in domme. There are lots of nonnude girls who finish top 20 and some who even finish #1

I know back in 2015 there was a token leak and you could see the #1 spots raking in at least a few million tokens, so #1 will always finish with like $150-200k+. Probably $300k or more these days in 2021 who knows. Anyone know? Sooooo inspiring to know the top 10 are making this much now omg!
    Yeah, it makes me want to take MFC more seriously )) I bet they put insane hours on cam, tho... I don't know how else I could get into top MFC. I would love the top #20 )))

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^SAME hahahha! My highest rank was #50 and I made just under $19k that month. I wonder what it will take in 2021?? Maybe 25k?! *heart eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by andreaxchanel View Post
    I'm really interested to know, if any of you ladies are exclusive to camming and pso, but have no onlyfans?
    I'm exclusive to mostly camming and don't have an onlyfans anymore sadly. They don't cover chargebacks.

-ye

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

^SAME hahahha! My highest rank was #50 and I made just under $19k that month. I wonder what it will take in 2021?? Maybe 25k?! *heart eyes*

I'm exclusive to mostly camming and don't have an onlyfans anymore sadly. They don't cover chargebacks.

Yikes. I wasn't aware of that. I only ask because I just started mine, but then I thought about it...do I really need it to be successful or is it just another egg that may stretch me too thin lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yikes. I wasn't aware of that. I only ask because I just started mine, but then I thought about it...do I really need it to be successful or is it just another egg that may stretch me too thin lol.
    I prefer AvnStars over Onlyfans. It's literally the same, but it's safer, since it's adult 100%. It has twitter layout, so it's easy to navigate trough it. I persoanlly love it more than OnlyFans, also because the traffic is growing, you don't have to bring your own traffic. I do bring my regs there, tho, because I get 80%. There's a thread here about it, where I also wrote a long post, haha https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...&highlight=avn

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Any supplemental income you can milk from any platform is worth it imo especially if it's passive, but you can def still be successful without an onlyfans. Besides the fact that they don't cover chargebacks, I also don't like the idea of spitting out content on a regular basis, so if that's not your thing either you don't have to have an OF just because it seems like everyone else is doing it. Honestly I don't like the idea of subscription based adult content in general, it teaches guys to want more for less. I only had my page up as a way for findom/sub guys to have a recurring monthly bill for me, accept tips at 80% & then I sold high priced content via PPV for the vanilla guys.

If you like just being a camgirl/pso then stick to what you enjoy. I never jumped on the snapchat bandwagon back in the day or did manyvids. I like being live on cam

-ye

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Any supplemental income you can milk from any platform is worth it imo especially if it's passive, but you can def still be successful without an onlyfans. Besides the fact that they don't cover chargebacks, I also don't like the idea of spitting out content on a regular basis, so if that's not your thing either you don't have to have an OF just because it seems like everyone else is doing it. Honestly I don't like the idea of subscription based adult content in general, it teaches guys to want more for less. I only had my page up as a way for findom/sub guys to have a recurring monthly bill for me & then I sold high priced content via PPV for the vanilla guys.

If you like just being a camgirl/pso then stick to what you enjoy. I never jumped on the snapchat bandwagon back in the day or did manyvids. I like being live on cam

See and that's why I was like meh. I realized I genuinely enjoy being live on cam and I feel like the time spent recording/editing clips can be spent on other avenues that interest me outside of sexwork. However I can say camming rocks because I'm starting to make passive income with my NF which is amazing. Even with the chat and goody bags I'm gaining traction. But yeah, idk making content and OF just doesn't feel like my avenue, but I was feeling like I was "behind" or something because I hadn't joined the OF train lol. 😅

22. The Following User Says Thank You to andreaxchanel For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

See and that's why I was like meh. I realized I genuinely enjoy being live on cam and I feel like the time spent recording/editing clips can be spent on other avenues that interest me outside of sexwork. However I can say camming rocks because I'm starting to make passive income with my NF which is amazing. Even with the chat and goody bags I'm gaining traction. But yeah, idk making content and OF just doesn't feel like my avenue, but I was feeling like I was "behind" or something because I hadn't joined the OF train lol. 😅
    you arent missing out if you mean only fans! I deleted mine . They expect far too much for not enough money x

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 658 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

i took most of the week off getting my hair brazillian blow out, got it colored , buying new makeup , full new skin care, spent 3 days at the pool relaxing getting tan.. pretty much a whole selfcare fest.
    went to lunch with my husband 2 times this week. spent all mornings at starbucks for hours hanging out with him.
    then...
    i logged on today right after my new hair cut looking good feeling like a rested hot boss bitch. and BAM. got a $300 tip!!! one of my highest ever single tips!!!

paid for all of my goodies this week in literally 1 minute!!!

i was in shock! i get tips all the time but not 300 in 1 tip note!

and on top of that i only worked a few hours the whole week and made over $1000!

oh i can get used to all this pampering and money!! yesssss... camming does in deed rock.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,720 Times in 4,743 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    i took most of the week off getting my hair brazillian blow out, got it colored , buying new makeup , full new skin care, spent 3 days at the pool relaxing getting tan.. pretty much a whole selfcare fest.
    went to lunch with my husband 2 times this week. spent all mornings at starbucks for hours hanging out with him.
    then...
    i logged on today right after my new hair cut looking good feeling like a rested hot boss bitch. and BAM. got a $300 tip!!! one of my highest ever single tips!!!

and on top of that i only worked a few hours the whole week and made over $1000!

oh i can get used to all this pampering and money!! yesssss... camming does in deed rock.
    OMFG that's rad hahahaaa I'm all happy for you!!!
    Sha

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ohhhh...this post inspired the shit out of me! I've done NOTHING for hair/nails/bikini wax etc since March last year. I have HORRIBLE anxiety plus bad asthma so all that plus covid kept my ass homebound unless it was a quick trip to the grocery store/gas station or taking the dog out for walks. Since I got the vacinnation, I feel better. I went into a target and actually "browsed"and tomorrow I'm going to the TJMAxx to spend my xmas gift cards. What i REALLY want to do is get a manicure/pedi and my hair cut and colored. I cut and trimmed my own hair which is dirty blond and just straight but it's a bad cut so i just wore it in a hair clip all the time. Im moving in a few weeks and i've been on every yelp review in the new area looking for THE BEST ..not just a good one...but the BEST hair and nail and spa places. Time to treat myself! I wish you could have done a before and after pic so we could see the results of your beauty day..lol. But..it's the spirit of the intent. If you feel hot...that translates on cam and the guys love it! Enjoy it!...i know I will...hahahah

EDIT: I still wear a mask out and about because i still don't feel comfortable without one. We are still in a pandemic. I'm taking it one day at a time. Also...the dog is getting the VIP treatment at a grooming dog spa too. She looks just like I do. I'll buy the cat a cookie. She looks the best out of the bunch...go figure

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naughtybabe1 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybabe1 View Post
    ohhhh...this post inspired the shit out of me! I've done NOTHING for hair/nails/bikini wax etc since March last year. I have HORRIBLE anxiety plus bad asthma so all that plus covid kept my ass homebound unless it was a quick trip to the grocery store/gas station or taking the dog out for walks. Since I got the vacinnation, I feel better. I went into a target and actually "browsed"and tomorrow I'm going to the TJMAxx to spend my xmas gift cards. What i REALLY want to do is get a manicure/pedi and my hair cut and colored. I cut and trimmed my own hair which is dirty blond and just straight but it's a bad cut so i just wore it in a hair clip all the time. Im moving in a few weeks and i've been on every yelp review in the new area looking for THE BEST ..not just a good one...but the BEST hair and nail and spa places. Time to treat myself! I wish you could have done a before and after pic so we could see the results of your beauty day..lol. But..it's the spirit of the intent. If you feel hot...that translates on cam and the guys love it! Enjoy it!...i know I will...hahahah

EDIT: I still wear a mask out and about because i still don't feel comfortable without one. We are still in a pandemic. I'm taking it one day at a time. Also...the dog is getting the VIP treatment at a grooming dog spa too. She looks just like I do. I'll buy the cat a cookie. She looks the best out of the bunch...go figure
    Omg this was me all year ! I only left to literally buy food. It was so depressing.
    Trust me when I say I feel so much better . It will rain money with how amazing you feel it will come back 3x!! Trust me. I went to the salon when it was empty . Just hunt the best time early on a week day. Keep us updated!! I am sure everyone can’t wait to hear about your mini makeover! Hugs

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

then...

Bum, you rock!! That literally proves that everything you invest in yourself, pays off!
    damn, I want 3 days at the pool too now hahahaha

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    Bum, you rock!! That literally proves that everything you invest in yourself, pays off!
    damn, I want 3 days at the pool too now hahahaha
    cheers to that ladies!!! you do it luci!!! youll feel amazing.

https://ibb.co/cvwLHLM
    https://ibb.co/F4sPXWz

you want to be a goddess, live like one! you deserve it and so much more.
    and.. make them PAY for it ALL.
    Last edited by bigbum; 05-17-2021 at 11:38 AM. Reason: links!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

cheers to that ladies!!! you do it luci!!! youll feel amazing.

https://ibb.co/cvwLHLM
    https://ibb.co/F4sPXWz

you want to be a goddess, live like one! you deserve it and so much more.
    and.. make them PAY for it ALL.
    Oh I will! *evil laugh*
    Thank you so much for the inspiration!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 342 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Camming rocks because it's allowed me to achieve all my financial milestones!

Before camming my credit score was 520 and I had to take payday loans and live in airbnbs because I couldn't qualify for apartments. I've just paid off a big credit card thanks to camming and this is the highest my credit score has ever been! I still have some debt to pay off, but I want to buy a house in 2-3 years and I know camming will allow me to do it!

I've been camming since 2014 and love the freedom it allows me! It's taken me a long time to get to where I am now and I'm so grateful!

Screenshot_20210518-183921.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Check Out My Site: Zara Sutra

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to innocentindian For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by innocentindian View Post

Before camming my credit score was 520 and I had to take payday loans and live in airbnbs because I couldn't qualify for apartments. I've just paid off a big credit card thanks to camming and this is the highest my credit score has ever been! I still have some debt to pay off, but I want to buy a house in 2-3 years and I know camming will allow me to do it!

I've been camming since 2014 and love the freedom it allows me! It's taken me a long time to get to where I am now and I'm so grateful!

omg this is HUGE!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,720 Times in 4,743 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by innocentindian View Post

Wow! Way to go!!!
    Sha

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 Times in 873 Posts

A whale just took me away moments before I was about to throw in the towel for today and being pissed I got a one star for someone ignoring my "I do not get naked in private". I just came back to camming after a three month break due to moving. First day back I made my goal in two hours and today, I only was on for 1.5 hours and exceeded my goal, times three. God this move has been good to me. Even though the fixer upper house hasnt haha.

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 Times in 901 Posts

made nearly 1k on SM in just the past two days without having to work insanely long hours, and getting a lot of laid back shows that didn't require a ton of physical energy from me... a seriously rare occasion that i am so happy about. (not to mention the $77 in random cammodels earnings from dudes spending on other girls!) stayed on just long enough tonight to reach the 10 hour/25% bonus threshold. i'm done for this round, but back at it for the next bonus tomorrow
    woo.png

46. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post: