Page 300 of 309 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 7724

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

Canning rocks because I can stay online and work as much as I want!! I'm not logging off until I hit my goals!
    Professional badgal.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JamaicanAliesha For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Camming rocks because sometimes there are actually decent guys.
    Had a semi-regular who re-appeared after 7 months.

We did a skype show. 150 for 30 minutes.
    Keep in mind there is no 'polite' way to end a skype show after time has ran out.

The 30 min show turned into a 1 hour show.

I felt bad; I just couldn't end the show on him because he's super into GFE.

So 30 min later, I gently reminded him to be mindful of the time (for next time).
    & I asked him if he could send the remainder for the 2nd half. So he sent me the remaining 150.

Thank God. I was upset because I thought I was going to have write it off as a waste of time.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xoprincessremy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

i was getting ready for public streaming until a CMD reg booked me for 1.5 hours

if it wasn't 12:23 am and I wasn't sore, i'd log on for more...but I'm perfectly content with what I made today with literally no effort. i'll save my energy for tomorrow!
    “Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns

Thanks
    Thanked 1,867 Times in 542 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by xoprincessremy View Post
    Camming rocks because sometimes there are actually decent guys.
    Had a semi-regular who re-appeared after 7 months.

We did a skype show. 150 for 30 minutes.
    Keep in mind there is no 'polite' way to end a skype show after time has ran out.

The 30 min show turned into a 1 hour show.

I felt bad; I just couldn't end the show on him because he's super into GFE.

So 30 min later, I gently reminded him to be mindful of the time (for next time).
    & I asked him if he could send the remainder for the 2nd half. So he sent me the remaining 150.

Thank God. I was upset because I thought I was going to have write it off as a waste of time.
    Wait, so you charge $5/min on indy?
    I always wanted to try this price but I never talked to a girl who actually does... Have you practice this price for a long time? Sorry to bother you with this, but I am curious haha )

Thanks
    Thanked 1,356 Times in 419 Posts

^^^I charge $5 a min on indie and have for a while now - it makes no difference guys still pay and none of my regs so much as batted an eyelid at the $1 increase. I've seen ladies charge $10 a min on indie and always wonder if they are busy at that rate because I would love to raise mine to that level. I only charge 50% less for indie than big box sites because my cut is so much better but I can't help thinking if guys will pay it on SM then they will pay it anywhere, after all ladies wouldn't charge high rates if they weren't working for them. Go for it I say.

On topic I've been logging on at midnight UK time this week and staying on however long it takes me to make my goal and I am reaching it so much quicker without feeling like there is a time constraint, double my goal almost every day across all my sites within my usual shift time

I am the master of my own destiny!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,505 Times in 3,784 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Wait, so you charge $5/min on indy?
    I always wanted to try this price but I never talked to a girl who actually does... Have you practice this price for a long time? Sorry to bother you with this, but I am curious haha )
    I charge $6 for 10+ min and $5 per min 5 min shows, indy but I actually do better selling bulk combos than single shows. I know these guys will pay you just as much as you charge on the big sites, and more.

They pay for whatever they feel is worth it as quite a few indy bbs here charge $5+ per min. If you can keep them happy, they will keep you paid.

Seriously, you deserve MORE of your money so don't be afraid to ask for what you want. You can always attract new clients who will pay it and thus grow your business at the new price point.
    Last edited by kortneykay; 04-22-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The Winter/Spring Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Jan, 24th, 2017 - June, 21st. 2017

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    I charge $6 for 10+ min and $5 per min 5 min shows, indy but I actually do better selling bulk combos than single shows. I know these guys will pay you just as much as you charge on the big sites, and more.

They pay for whatever they feel is worth it as quite a few indy bbs here charge $5+ per min. If you can keep them happy, they will keep you paid.

Seriously, you deserve MORE of your money so don't be afraid to ask for what you want. You can always attract new clients who will pay it and thus grow your business at the new price point.
    Second this!!

I consider indy to be even more personable then Exc because many times, the person is on camera and speaking to you..Why charge less for that service?

For example: Personally charge $9.99 for EXC on SM = $3 my cut. For indy to be truly worth my while with the energy exertion of it OVER Exc - I charge $4/min standard and $5/min for fetish. In retrospect, I'm making the same amount either way, and the extra $1 for fetish is my personal bonus hahaha

Think about it this way -
    if more models were inclined to up their rates, would members feel more inclined to spend more?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starburst For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Another great day and I just woke up to a fuckton of sales on MV to top it off all from a guy who apparently bought one video and then just couldn't stop - I love earning money in my sleep the most. Not long until my next shift, it is slow going but steady money which is always the best way to earn in my opinion

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Had NO motivation last week, so I decided to start this week off on the right foot. Hasnt been, like, amazing BUT I have made $50 in a couple hours, AND did a private with one of the hottest guys I have ever seen....like, way out of my league, made me nervous kind of hot lol. Damn good start to the day

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just wanna say camming got better overall for me once I started showing my true colors and being a complete bitch in free chat whenever I feel like it

I've become such a total misandrist lol

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by maddiebabe View Post
    I just wanna say camming got better overall for me once I started showing my true colors and being a complete bitch in free chat whenever I feel like it

I've become such a total misandrist lol
    I've always made the most money when I was a bitch lol. I think it was Sam38g that said you have to train these men like dogs. And tbh it's true lol.

A lot of tips/privates I got was from being a straight up bitch and not playing nice with them in guest chat.
    Last edited by JamaicanAliesha; 04-24-2017 at 06:39 PM.
    Professional badgal.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamaicanAliesha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

First big tip EVER on SM today.....225 gold, and the guy was super fun too....id say thats a helluva good day, for me.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Chellyinparadise's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,521 Times in 1,163 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSimone View Post
    First big tip EVER on SM today.....225 gold, and the guy was super fun too....id say thats a helluva good day, for me.
    Congrats!!! Thats awesome. Happy for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I'm happy to be posting in this thread today! Camming rocks because I've already made half my goal in an hour plus a really nice tip that I did not expect. I'm so grateful right now.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heavymetalgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Well, its been a good damn day thus far, two indie shows got me to $16 short of my daily goal within the first hour and a half of logging on (one of which with my favorite and longest running regular, two years and counting), lets hope that luck holds out. Havent been on SM yet, as its still early and I dont want to stress myself out over the tech issues that seem to be going on the past few days, I'll save SM for my last 3 hours lol

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Yass today has started quite nicely and I'm still laying in bed being lazy, smokin a joint. Paying rent early today, and by the end of today I'll have May's bills and groceries all paid off. Can't wait to hustle for something that I actually want, though, lol. Like clip ins and summer clothing hauls. I'm already eyeballing Halloween costumes.

Believe In Your Brand

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank goodness, the quiet slump hasnt been around today. I upped my rates Tuesday to almost double what they were because I was so mad at how slow it was and wasn't gonna sit there for 'nothing'. I kept my rates the same yesterday and today, and today because it's payday for the guys, I made my low goal in 45 minutes and kept going and made my high end goal in another half an hour.

I was super busy today running errands so a 1.5hr work day for a lot of money? Thank youuuuuu universe.

Hope May is gonna go well, and I hope I can keep these rates because it feels soooo good to look at my earnings and see that I made bank my cut for the small short shows when they happen. I'm worth it!!

Edit - I just had to go back on and take advantage of the payday rush! I've worked 4hrs today spread out over the whole day and raked in almost 700. Making up for all those dead ass days at the start of the week! Back on a weekly high right now too with one day left to go, thankkkkkk youuuuuuuuu
    Last edited by PennyJ; 04-28-2017 at 04:19 PM.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PennyJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

The weirdest things happened to me. All my clients prepaid, but had to go back into work or some other arrangements. Did nothing all day until a client bought a 3 hour text sesh. Today's earnings cleared me of all May's debts and I can focus on the fun stuff, now. Finally.

Believe In Your Brand

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

The weirdest things happened to me. All my clients prepaid, but had to go back into work or some other arrangements. Did nothing all day until a client bought a 3 hour text sesh. Today's earnings cleared me of all May's debts and I can focus on the fun stuff, now. Finally.
    looooooooove having bills covered for the upcoming month before it hits. much easier on the mind

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starburst For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Ended yesterday with almost double my daily goal, albeit my daily goal isnt that much, but still.....right now, camming fucking ROCKS. I have been taking new anti-anxiety supplements to try and get through my camgirl burnout, and they have worked like a charm. Back on my game.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by starburst View Post
    looooooooove having bills covered for the upcoming month before it hits. much easier on the mind
    Funny your Mr. Burns quote was exactly what I did all day. Nursed my cramps and hustled from bed, lol. Laptops and portable phones had to be invented for the sex worker, lol.

Believe In Your Brand

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Yes this! This is where I want to be exactly. I want to be paying next month's bills one month ahead! I've gone from broke and homeless to a nice nest egg and paying all my bills on time and no major worrying. Being a month or more ahead, without having to dip into savings, is the opitimy of cam girl success. I know I can do it. Should be there by the end of this year. Maybe Xmas!!

41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sweetandnaughty For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I upped my tits/ass flash rates and even MORE guys were tipping to see the titties & rump, maybe I should raise them again?

My internet has been so choppy lately I daren't attempt gold shows so I just sat in free all day for tips and exclusives - made over my daily goal in half the time it would usually take me... during a contest as well.

Yep camming rocks right now!

43. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

and just when i think camming sucks, this happens in my sleep voyeur.

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  112.2 KB

45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to starburst For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Second day of the contest... made over my daily goal and then some... what contest? I am keeping the higher rates for both exclusive and flashes.

A guy said to me I really want to see your tits can you make it cheaper? I laughed in his face and said my tits are more than worth what I charge either tip for a flash or go private to see them... he left... then returned later for a nice long exclusive. I guess I wasn't too expensive after all.

I love that men are so simple if they want you badly enough physically or psychologically because of your personality they will pay up.

47. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post: