Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is the WEIRDEST way you've ever made money stripping?

Thanks

Default Re: What is the WEIRDEST way you've ever made money stripping?

Quote Originally Posted by MissLouboutin View Post

At this dive club I was giving a dance to a customer and we went to VIP and it turned out that he just wanted to go to the private room to smoke crack. He lost his pipe immediately after taking a hit so we didn't even have to talk because he felt like he needed to find it. Our time was up and he still hadn't found it.
    Oh my god, what is it with guys and crack? Tuesday I had a guy go on and on about how he loved crack, how it made him so much more productive, how he was mad that the dealers he meets won't deal crack (apparently even heroin dealers don't deal with crack), it was bizarre. He seemed like a well dressed, well-spoken older gentleman, so I was surprised. But he gave me $100, so...whatever
    Savannah > Atlanta > Dallas > Austin > New York

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShaylaSkates For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Foot fetish guys were awesome.
    One of the girls at work got paid $50 for every shot she took. She couldn't walk by the end of end of the night.
    One of my regulars that got lap dances had that "shrinking women" fetish and got me to do a photo shoot where it was made to look like I was shrinking.
    One guy just came in and bought lap dances for women

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShyStripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,610 Times in 2,615 Posts

A rich farmer paid me $200 to talk to his friend. So I did.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVsr...k&spfreload=10
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was making my ass clap at the bar and a guy walked in and saw it and handed me $20, but then when his buddies walked in they didn't believe him when he said that I could clap my ass. So he paid me $80 just to prove to his friends that I could clap my ass.

Oh, I also made $150 one time to sing karaoke with a guy for a half hour.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anya_briel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 Times in 520 Posts

Guy walked in, looked around, walked up to me and said, "you're the only hot girl here." and handed me $100 and left. We had plenty of hot girls but I guess he only liked thin blondes.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rareaspasia For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Got paid to sign a frat pledge's butt cheek w a sharpie. They were doing a scavenger hunt. So weird.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,822 Times in 1,277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by summerbre View Post
    The Outback Bowl is in Tampa right now, and my club has been experiencing a younger, rowdier crowd than it typically attracts. A couple nights ago, a group of co-ed 20-somethings were sitting by my stage, and they were all wasted. One of the girls had taken one of the guys' shoes, and asked me to throw it to the other end of my stage so that he couldn't get it. I smiled, said no, took her tip and moved on.

She threw the shoe anyway, and it ended up landing ON my stage. I know she wasn't trying to throw it *at* me, but I was still so aggrevated. Who does that?! My bouncer came to retrieve the shoe and bring it back to him, and I was like, um, NO. He's paying for this, bring it to the dressing room. I made his girl pay me $30 to get the shoe back (negotiated down from $50 ).

Hands down the weirdest thing that's ever earned me money @ work, though it's up there with the guys who pay to give me foot massages, or one customer back in Denver who wanted to role play an appendicitis diagnosis...

What's the weirdest way you've ever hustled as a stripper?
    I am so glad you did that. Bitch didn't understand how disrespectfull that was to you. You pay a house fee and her throwing shoes fucks with husiness. Good for you for teaching her that her obnoxious behavior will cost her.

Thanks

A customer paid be 40$ to measure my calves with a tape measure. I am a runner, so they are muscular.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RyanXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a customer that I read to regularregularly in different accents. he also likes t watch me eat hot foods.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikkiharley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There was a girl who would bring a whip to work and dance with it on stage. Her, another dancer and I let a guy whip us with it for $20s. I'm a masochist so it was easy for be, but the third dancer had to hold my hands during it. The welts on my ass actually made for easy hustling the rest of the night.

I have a lot of obvious self harm scars. I had a customer tip me to sit with him and tell him the stories of different scars while he stroked them. I had another guy buy dances and attempt to count them, after 3 songs he had lost track so many times he tipped me well and apologized that I had so many. I have had psychiatrists buy hours with me to try to analyze me. I've had guys get dances with me because my scars were sexy and they wanted me to talk dirty about cutting myself.
    Another customer was talking rudely about my scars to his buddy at the bar. I didn't hear it, but the bartender did. She screamed at him, refused to serve him even after he tipped her $20. She told him to apologize to me, so he got a dance and tipped me more than the price for it. He was actually very sweet during the dance, kept apologizing and telling me how beautiful I was even with the scars.

I had a guy try to pull my thong away on stage so I turned around and slapped him without thinking. His buddy thought it was so funny he gave me the rest of his ones.

I took a couple girls back for a dance and just taught them dance moves.

I had a couple get a dance with me and the guy would just talk about how I was prettier than her, my boobs were better, she shouldn't bother ever trying to strip because she wouldn't make money like I was. I told the guy he was an asshole and that was a horrible thing to say, but the girl laughed and agreed with him. He kept telling her it was her fault they were there, so she better have fun. She seemed into it, but it was a weird situation. Not sure what I was used for, but they tipped well.

I've had a guy tip me for not being dirty. I was talking to him and his friend and another dancer approached and immediately grabbed his friend's dick right at the bar. She made nothing, I was tipped $20 before they left.

I've had customers tip me for seeing other customers be rude to me.

Theres a guy at my club who will come on slow nights, find a group of strippers and throw ones over all of them and walk away. I think he's trying to get them to fight over it.

I had a customer pay for his friend to have 3 dances. I took him back and he was obviously upset he was in a strip club at all. Turns out he was a bachelor and didn't want to look at other women. I asked him if he wanted me to stop dancing, but he said no. He just asked me nonsexual questions like my favorite color while staring at my stomach.

There is one guy who is friends with the owner who has brought his dog in a couple times. He paid me to sit with him and feed his dog bites of steak while he told me stories about her. She'd stand on her hind legs and wave goodbye when they left.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrettyPuppet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a regular who likes to go into VIP with me and have me scratch his legs. And his head, face, and the inside of his ears. I've never once danced for him, he just wants to be scratched haha.

I have another that loves feet (not too weird) and armpits. So he comes in to VIP with lavender oil and rubs my feet at my armpits haha.

Hey, whatever!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tesla120 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You guys got some crazy stories. Mine is mellow and I'm sure has happened to some of you. a guy wanted to give me a back massage in the VIP. Didn't even want a dance just rubbed my back. Weird to me, but whatever.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 564 Posts

This customer called me over and proceeded to give me all his singles at the bar. He kept buying me drinks and every time i went on stage he tipped me a $20 so I asked the DJ to throw me up as much as he could that night. He also didn't get dances so I would hustle around the room and make money and come back to drink with him during breaks. I was curious why girls never went up to him while I was doing dances since this club is full of sharks.

It turns out he is the baby daddy of one of the sharks O_O lol he told me this at the end before he left and said he didn't tell me earlier because I would've left. He had come by to drop off some $$ to her and drink some beer at the bar before heading home. Lol i was getting dirty looks the rest of the night but i barely dance there how was i supposed to know?

I had a fantastic night thanks to this guy. My club has no VIP but between dances, stage money, and tips for drinking, I was able to pull in VIP club money that night

23. The Following User Says Thank You to BarbieNYC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The first six months I was dancing this guy would come in and he didn't speak English well so we didn't really talk and he couldn't really understand me, but he would sit at the bar with me and hold my hands and smile at me, and ask me to smile. He would hand me 20s, usually 300 an hour. It was kind of weird looking back on it because since we didn't communicate well I'm not sure what happened there.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Aammeelliiaa For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

the only time Ive ever done OTC was getting paid to go with my coworker to my customers hotel who requested we teach him the art of the striptease. So we were paid hour hourly VIP rate each to sit in his suite at the four seasons in our street clothes drinking and offer encouragement and advice to a seventy year old retired advertisement executive on how he could strip more sexily. When he was already naked he tore the dry cleaning plastic off his suit and used it as a garment - it was actually super creative. He was very committed. It was extremely hard not to laugh but he took it so seriously I knew it would ruin his experience if I did. I laughed the whole way home in a cab! The driver must have thought I was on crack!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There was a very wealthy regular at my club who loved to be humiliated and I was surprised to learn this because he never struck me as "that type". We ended up getting a 2hr champagne room in which I hit him, made him get on his knees and bark like a dog, refer to me as goddess, etc. I even stepped on his crotch area with my heels and he loved every minute of it.

I also had a long term sugar daddy who ended up drinking a glass of my urine, but that was outside of the strip club and therefore a story for another day.

Sighhh, it's a strange world out there.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,271 Times in 1,723 Posts

I had one guy that wanted me to pee on the floor so he could lick it up.
    I had one guy that wanted me to kick him repeatedly in the balls for hours.
    I had one guy that was a sissy. I dressed him in my lingerie outfits, made him refer to me as "goddess", rub my feet while he was on his knees, I even rode him around the VIP like a horse so everyone else could see, etc.
    I had one guy who was into incest. Brother/sister incest and so I had to pretend to be his sister and make up stories in the VIP for hours. It grossed me out but he paid well so... LOL.
    I had one guy who brought two random girls off the street with him to the VIP and he would make out with them in the VIP and plot twist, they were COUSINS. Or so they said, disgusting. Another one that payed well though lol.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

granted this isnt at a club but cam wise... ( not that different a beast in some ways) you know people with gross fetishes asking for things is always there.. usually i laughed them off since most are just no, no , no and not allowed on site anyway.....

the weirdest way ACTUALLY for me was the tamest . okay i am a star wars geek, comic nerd gamer artist etc etc and that played into my shows.. even using a FX lightsaber as a sex toy. i always kept it on display in the back because it was a conversation starter and so on.. but i ALWAYS got tested.. you know because girls cant like comics or star wars or anime etc etc and be in this or any field or remotely attractive- your obviously faking. So one guy asked me if i even knew what saber i had.. and yes I told him exactly who's saber it was, he asked me other questions that really only a hard fan would know.. okay so i passed.. no warning or hint it was coming he took me private and for 25 min just wanted to talk SW , from games to what we thought about the buy out by Disney at the time etc etc etc

never flashed a boob... never took off or inserted anything, just.. two nerds talking star wars nothing sexual at all AND he tipped because we both loved grand admiral thrawn - a character from the books and wanted to see him in a show or movie.

and to me that is why i considered that the weirdest because it was.....innocent in a way
    Hatred does not cease by hatred but only by love; this is the eternal rule.

" What is Reality? An icicle forming in fire."
    -Dogen Zenji

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Morrigan For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345