Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 3,326 to 3,342 of 3342

Thread: Have a Question Related to Camming? Unsure Where to Ask? Post ANY AND ALL Here!

Emanuelle

Default Re: Have a Question Related to Camming? Unsure Where to Ask? Post ANY AND ALL Here!

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Have any of you ever had other models contact you on the site just bullshitting with you about nothing in general? It's annoying AF!
    My very first night on cam I had some cam fuckboy PMing me all night. I thought it was an admin so I messaged back, and then when he asked me to look at his cam I was like wait, what? You haven't even been tipping me. You should know better. There are freeloaders among us.

On another note....
    Are there any cam models who feel like they make good money without having regulars? I'm sure this has been asked and answered before but right now I just feel mentally exhausted so I don't remember.

These guys need so much attention and approval and when I'm off cam I just want to live my life. I kind of want to start telling people I'll be back whenever I feel like it, and no I won't schedule shows with you in advance, and no I don't want to hear from you on social media or anywhere else. I would never say that but I just really don't want regulars.

It sounds like regulars are what cam girls work toward, and I like having consistent income. I've always had regulars from very early on, so I don't really know if it's possible to earn a good living by meeting new people every time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emanuelle For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,286 Times in 1,380 Posts

Default Re: Have a Question Related to Camming? Unsure Where to Ask? Post ANY AND ALL Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuelle View Post
    My very first night on cam I had some cam fuckboy PMing me all night. I thought it was an admin so I messaged back, and then when he asked me to look at his cam I was like wait, what? You haven't even been tipping me. You should know better. There are freeloaders among us.

On another note....
    Are there any cam models who feel like they make good money without having regulars? I'm sure this has been asked and answered before but right now I just feel mentally exhausted so I don't remember.

These guys need so much attention and approval and when I'm off cam I just want to live my life. I kind of want to start telling people I'll be back whenever I feel like it, and no I won't schedule shows with you in advance, and no I don't want to hear from you on social media or anywhere else. I would never say that but I just really don't want regulars.

It sounds like regulars are what cam girls work toward, and I like having consistent income. I've always had regulars from very early on, so I don't really know if it's possible to earn a good living by meeting new people every time.
    I'm exactly like this (aside from sometimes scheduling prepaid shows) and I still make almost all of my money from regulars. Clingy GFE types hate it (the feeling is mutual) but I actually think being a bit unavailable makes me more attractive to my regulars, not less. Low maintenance regs are less effort than new guys, who are in turn less effort than high maintenance regs. I wouldn't want to go without regs at all because I like knowing what a guy likes and how much he's likely to spend right off the bat. New guys are a guessing game. But you certainly don't have to indulge needy, clingy guys to make money.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Procrasturbator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 449 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
    Hi hi. I want to start to offer anal. Never done. Can you please help me with this. Glass dildo is a good start? Or I should start w something else? Tks for your suggestions x
    hey, if you wanna do anal, just keep the toys for it separated from your other toys. Try to avoid using your anal toys (especially silicone ones) for your kitty, even if you cleanse them. Glass is great material because it's the best to clean, but it can feel a bit hard. It's good to start with butt plugs. They are small, easy for start and you really won't put them anywhere else in the rush of a show. You can find really beautifully designed ones. Nobody will make you fuck yourself with them like a crazy beaver, too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Emanuelle

Hi hi. I want to start to offer anal. Never done. Can you please help me with this. Glass dildo is a good start? Or I should start w something else? Tks for your suggestions x
    I'll respond to this too. It's a little old so I hope you get it. I used anal beads when I first tried it. I got stainless steel ones. They can be really small and easy to insert. My bf loved watching me pull them out slowly. I've only done anal play in my personal life so far, but guys on cam ask me about anal beads all the time so I think it's another good place to start.

There's a book called The Boudoir Bible by Betony Vernon that has a lot of great information about how to do some of the more kinky erotic arts, for beginners and vanilla people so it's not too intense. Betony Vernon also designs beautiful sex toys, so I imagine she has a good understanding of how to use them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emanuelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,407 Times in 1,967 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

On another note....

^ Yes , me! LOL I literally will take a week off without working alot lately. I have learned to live off small amounts I make before taking such time off luckily. I have very few regs & the ones I do have suck mostly & have gotten to cheap to even deal with anymore.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

I've got a big bum and am often at the top of the anal category. I use and have only ever used a buttplug. I always have a build up and strip prior to doing this, because I'm not risking my butthole for people who aren't going to stick around. I always start by warming up with fingers and lube (this can get guys off already). I don't accept rushing (your health is important and I got butt injuries from a previous relationship where we did a lot of anal). I then use the buttplug. Putting your webcam close up to it makes everything seem bigger and more dramatic for them. Also combine that with dp it looks good. This is just my way of doing it and it seems to work .

On another note....

I have plenty of regulars but for me cam life and interacting with them starts when I open my laptop and go on SM, ends when I cross it off. The best thing about this job is that you can do that. As long as you try to stick to fairly consistent hours, the regs will find you, no need to talk to them outside of it because then the lines get blurred and they forget that this is your JOB. They want to chat to me? No problem, as long as they like, but they do need to pay for it. I know it's harder for peeps that utilise social media a lot to bring traffic and give that personalised service, I don't because I pay SM 65-70% of my wages to bring me customers. Everyone is different, but I find this helps to keep work and private life separate for me .

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by Seductive_Brit View Post
    I've got a big bum and am often at the top of the anal category. I use and have only ever used a buttplug. I always have a build up and strip prior to doing this, because I'm not risking my butthole for people who aren't going to stick around. I always start by warming up with fingers and lube (this can get guys off already). I don't accept rushing (your health is important and I got butt injuries from a previous relationship where we did a lot of anal). I then use the buttplug. Putting your webcam close up to it makes everything seem bigger and more dramatic for them. Also combine that with dp it looks good. This is just my way of doing it and it seems to work .

I have plenty of regulars but for me cam life and interacting with them starts when I open my laptop and go on SM, ends when I cross it off. The best thing about this job is that you can do that. As long as you try to stick to fairly consistent hours, the regs will find you, no need to talk to them outside of it because then the lines get blurred and they forget that this is your JOB. They want to chat to me? No problem, as long as they like, but they do need to pay for it. I know it's harder for peeps that utilise social media a lot to bring traffic and give that personalised service, I don't because I pay SM 65-70% of my wages to bring me customers. Everyone is different, but I find this helps to keep work and private life separate for me .
    Love your post so much! I agree with it 100% (on anal part especially ) also about anal- when you start to use bigger toys, these fuckers get addicted, and you get regulars, who are happy to pay for it, but...they get used to that, and want that, so it's not easy to transition to medium toys lol
    Also lately I read so many posts of girls here saying that schedule is a must have. Ugh, I'm so fucking chaotic with it, idk. Does sticking to certain hours really help you, ladies? I change them from time to time, because I get bored and when I change it, it brings me people from different parts of the planet (at least I guess so). I really feel like I could add more hours to my shift, because when I do, it works like magic. But I don't know anything about making a schedule. How does it work for you better- when you have it or not?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Does anyone know why steamate takes so long for approval? It's been almost 2 weeks for me.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SensualJade View Post
    Does anyone know why steamate takes so long for approval? It's been almost 2 weeks for me.
    Can you contact a rep?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

I have a question. How do you clean your toys? (before/after the show) I usually use soap and water but....there are better ways, yes? Please, share if you know. Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 5,656 Times in 1,905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    I have a question. How do you clean your toys? (before/after the show) I usually use soap and water but....there are better ways, yes? Please, share if you know. Thank you
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I won't go into details about why but I can tell you it's much better than soap and water. Just make sure to rinse well.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post

I won't go into details about why but I can tell you it's much better than soap and water. Just make sure to rinse well.
    oooooh, thank you! now I feel so outdated with my soap and water

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SensualJade View Post
    It took me about that long and it wasn't even a new account. I was reopening an archived account. I wouldn't worry if I were you. It's not an indication that anything is wrong.

I don't know why it takes so long, they're probably understaffed. Most of your correspondence with support will take this long on Streamate. I think it's universally recognized by models as one of the most frustrating things about the site.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,269 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post

and baby wipes. love some target brand unscented baby wipes

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    Love your post so much! I agree with it 100% (on anal part especially ) also about anal- when you start to use bigger toys, these fuckers get addicted, and you get regulars, who are happy to pay for it, but...they get used to that, and want that, so it's not easy to transition to medium toys lol
    Also lately I read so many posts of girls here saying that schedule is a must have. Ugh, I'm so fucking chaotic with it, idk. Does sticking to certain hours really help you, ladies? I change them from time to time, because I get bored and when I change it, it brings me people from different parts of the planet (at least I guess so). I really feel like I could add more hours to my shift, because when I do, it works like magic. But I don't know anything about making a schedule. How does it work for you better- when you have it or not?
    Haha thanks Luci! Such a good point about regulars getting used to the bigger stuff. I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who capitalise on the anal lovers out there/really enjoy it themselves and to them I say you go girls! But I'm often able to get away with not using any toys at all, so why go above and beyond for the butt? It's a literal pain in the ass for me lol, plus with my previous injuries health comes first.

To be fair I've been pretty sporadic at times too so I totally get what you're saying and you can look like a fresh face or 'new girl' when on at times you wouldn't normally be. It's hit and miss. I would say it's not necessary to stick to a super strict schedule but helps to go on during the same region of the day if that makes sense? So like I don't do evenings, I'm on usually morning to lunch/ early afternoon, but when in that period I go on can vary. I do want to try and be stricter with my schedule to help my own ability in structuring my day and because men are creatures of habit. I would also encourage people to message you if you're on at a weird time and let them pick the time for a fee/ must be an exclusive show.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    Femfresh wipes are good too as they don't throw off the PH, I use both ha

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    Yes! I use baby wipes for literally everything - for my camera, my laptop, my body lol! My toys too. Whats good for a baby, good for me

Quote Originally Posted by Seductive_Brit View Post
    Haha thanks Luci! Such a good point about regulars getting used to the bigger stuff. I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who capitalise on the anal lovers out there/really enjoy it themselves and to them I say you go girls! But I'm often able to get away with not using any toys at all, so why go above and beyond for the butt? It's a literal pain in the ass for me lol, plus with my previous injuries health comes first.

To be fair I've been pretty sporadic at times too so I totally get what you're saying and you can look like a fresh face or 'new girl' when on at times you wouldn't normally be. It's hit and miss. I would say it's not necessary to stick to a super strict schedule but helps to go on during the same region of the day if that makes sense? So like I don't do evenings, I'm on usually morning to lunch/ early afternoon, but when in that period I go on can vary. I do want to try and be stricter with my schedule to help my own ability in structuring my day and because men are creatures of habit. I would also encourage people to message you if you're on at a weird time and let them pick the time for a fee/ must be an exclusive show.
    oh, I am chaotic too, but in general I feel like I know the hours when I feel the most energetic and capable of doing it best (you seem to know it too ). You 're right, men are really creatures of habit, so well said damn I laughed so hard about anal being pain in the ass! I try to avoid it, too because yeah - health is more important, it's crazy to ruin it for random strangers from internet..
    And regarding messaging - they message me, and complain that I am not there,lol, but I mostly read it too late. And I never can set a certain time because I am so stupid with these EST, UTC etc. I just can't...comprehend it. Somebody teach me time zones!
    Btw, just noticed today, I went online according to my Streamate online schedule (accidentally lol) and had a nice proper wave of people. So it's truly good to be consistent with hours.