Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1984

Thread: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

  1. #1
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    The goal of this thread is NOT to have everyone follow a certain plan or follow a specific plan (do what works best for you). I know this is peanuts to some ladies but a goal I NEED to make lol

    This thread is here to encourage you so, whatever your goals are as long as it is $1000+ per week this is the place to get encouraged and motivated to help you ACHIEVE your financial goals.

    Challenge Guidelines....
    Post updates of your progress or if you had a SLIP UP let us know that too because we're here to keep you going and keep you encouraged so that you dont' give up !

    Let us know your typical schedule, what site(s) you are on, etc IF YOU SO DESIRE.

    I know some of you can't post as often as others so, post or at least try to post once a week, twice a week or whatever your schedule will allow so, we can keep track of how you are doing with your Goal. If you can post everyday - wonderful !!! .
    Please introduce or re-introduce yourself by filling in the blank...

    My Financial Goal is__________________ ___.

    Remember, this isn't a RACE or a competition but, just a an opportunity for you to reach your Financial Goal


  2. #2
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    My financial Goal is to make $1-1.5k a week
    I am on SM but might incorporate MFC....
    So far today...$180...hopping back on for another hour and a half. My goal is $250+ today

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member cumslut4u's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    497
    Thanked 122 Times in 44 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    I'm a newbie bbw on SM. Is this possible for me?

  5. #4
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by cumslut4u View Post
    I'm a newbie bbw on SM. Is this possible for me?
    This is my 1st day on SM in months. Prior to that...I think I was on there 5x in the summertime...so definitely possible.

    I am not BBW but I am not blonde, skinny with blue eyes either. Curvy biracial(I put myself in the ebony category...I dont think they have a mixed category)


  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Featured Member Missbeth's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Camland, USA
    Posts
    959
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 2,614 Times in 717 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by cumslut4u View Post
    I'm a newbie bbw on SM. Is this possible for me?
    Only if YOU believe it is.


  8. #6
    Senior Member aven's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked 464 Times in 130 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    you just have to work at it.... 1000 a week is 143 a day if you work 7 days a week....


  9. #7
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by aven View Post
    you just have to work at it.... 1000 a week is 143 a day if you work 7 days a week....
    Good way to put it.

    I prefer to work Monday-Friday and whatever I dont make then I need to makeup on Saturday. So in a perfect world $300 mon-friday.

    I only ended up working another hour.
    My total for the day is $220 ....
    Should have stayed those last 30 minutes...

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Veteran Member sexyred's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    413
    Thanked 659 Times in 152 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    My weekly goal is $2000 per week on SM. My occasional split camming with AW and c4s money does not count towards this (that money is bonus, fun money). I try to work two shifts a day on most days, but that doesn't happen every day. I need around $300/day although there will inevitably be days when I make more and days I make less. I write my goal down on the white board on my fridge and after each shift, I change that number to what I still need to make the weekly goal.

    Also, my new motivational strategy is really working for me. After each shift when I've made my soft goal, my time minimum, or just can't stand to be on and can't handle much more, I play my ten minute game. Anyone can handle ten more minutes. So if I'm ready to be done, I tell myself ten more minutes. If I get a tip or make ANY money in private, I must restart my ten minute timer once I'm back in free chat. Sometimes that gets the momentum going again, or if I make no money in that ten minutes, I don't feel like I'm missing out of money. So far, I'm on schedule to make my goal for the week


  12. #9
    Veteran Member sexyred's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    413
    Thanked 659 Times in 152 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by cumslut4u View Post
    I'm a newbie bbw on SM. Is this possible for me?
    It is possible. Although I'm not a bbw, I'm definitely not skinny either. Don't let size stand in your way, there's a creeper dude for every cam girl!

  13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sexyred For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyred View Post
    My weekly goal is $2000 per week on SM. My occasional split camming with AW and c4s money does not count towards this (that money is bonus, fun money). I try to work two shifts a day on most days, but that doesn't happen every day. I need around $300/day although there will inevitably be days when I make more and days I make less. I write my goal down on the white board on my fridge and after each shift, I change that number to what I still need to make the weekly goal.

    Also, my new motivational strategy is really working for me. After each shift when I've made my soft goal, my time minimum, or just can't stand to be on and can't handle much more, I play my ten minute game. Anyone can handle ten more minutes. So if I'm ready to be done, I tell myself ten more minutes. If I get a tip or make ANY money in private, I must restart my ten minute timer once I'm back in free chat. Sometimes that gets the momentum going again, or if I make no money in that ten minutes, I don't feel like I'm missing out of money. So far, I'm on schedule to make my goal for the week
    Wow $2000 a week...some day. How many hours do you work on SM?

    I was thinking of splitcamming on AW...I have an account approved and everything but I've never been on.
    You are definitely motivation!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    I've been on SM for 1.5hrs and made about $60. ughhhh. I have gold shows and know I can make so much more. But the one time I did a gold show...someone told me it was the worst show they had ever seen and I've had a mental block since then. Guys keep asking but I've been scared away. Any tips?

    3.5 more hours today. I need to make at least $200 today.

  17. #12
    Veteran Member CurvySweet's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    408
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 322 Times in 164 Posts
    My Mood
    Bashful

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    If you think it you can do it. Love that quote from Dione Warwick.
    Don't Like Me? Have A Seat With The Rest Of The Bitches And Bastards Waiting For Me To Give A Flying Fuck.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurvySweet For This Useful Post:


  19. #13
    Featured Member tinydancer23's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    4,222
    Thanked 2,057 Times in 775 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    my goal lately has been $1000/week...i'm in! hope to make it to $1500/week eventually.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tinydancer23 For This Useful Post:


  21. #14
    Member lala land's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 98 Times in 38 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    My goal will be $1000. I work on AW and a little on SM and MFC on the side. I'm going to work for that next week though, I can't put in enough hours this week.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lala land For This Useful Post:


  23. #15
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    AW is so confusing to me, I dont even know how to get on webcam

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:


  25. #16
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by lala land View Post
    My goal will be $1000. I work on AW and a little on SM and MFC on the side. I'm going to work for that next week though, I can't put in enough hours this week.
    Yes, I had a surprise visitor on Monday and will be moving this weekend...so I doubt I will make my $1500 goal but am still going to aim for $1000

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:


  27. #17
    Member lala land's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 98 Times in 38 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl1 View Post
    AW is so confusing to me, I dont even know how to get on webcam
    It was really confusing for me too in the beginning, it works nothing like the other big sites. But now I really love it, it has so many options. Did you check out this site: http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sho...ultWork-Thread
    If you still can't figure it out you can always pm me.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to lala land For This Useful Post:


  29. #18
    Veteran Member sexyred's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    413
    Thanked 659 Times in 152 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Thanks. I definitely work camming like a real job! I do around 40 hours a week of actual on-line camming. A month ago, I wasn't making much more than $1000, but since I've bought a new laptop, have been using the Encoder correctly and tried to keep some sort of schedule, my earnings have gone way up. If I can do it, you can do it!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl1 View Post
    Wow $2000 a week...some day. How many hours do you work on SM?

    I was thinking of splitcamming on AW...I have an account approved and everything but I've never been on.
    You are definitely motivation!

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sexyred For This Useful Post:


  31. #19
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyred View Post
    Thanks. I definitely work camming like a real job! I do around 40 hours a week of actual on-line camming. A month ago, I wasn't making much more than $1000, but since I've bought a new laptop, have been using the Encoder correctly and tried to keep some sort of schedule, my earnings have gone way up. If I can do it, you can do it!!!
    Very awesome. Maybe one these weeks I will attempt a 40 hour week. I have a hard enough time doing 4-5hours a day lol. Do you do gold shows? I have gold shows but I'm so scared of them :-(

  32. #20
    Veteran Member sexyred's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    413
    Thanked 659 Times in 152 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    I don't really do gold shows. Because my placement has gone up, I toy with the thought of them. But I'm currently too scared of getting my regulars used to lower rates. I'm currently at 5.19/6.29 but I am raising each by another .10 the next time I go on. The 40 hours is much easier when you break it into shorter shifts!!

  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexyred For This Useful Post:


  34. #21
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyred View Post
    I don't really do gold shows. Because my placement has gone up, I toy with the thought of them. But I'm currently too scared of getting my regulars used to lower rates. I'm currently at 5.19/6.29 but I am raising each by another .10 the next time I go on. The 40 hours is much easier when you break it into shorter shifts!!
    You have inspired me. Tomorrow I will do a 4 hour block in the morning and attempt 4 more hours late afternoon/evening...I wish I could work nights :-(. I am mentally preparing myself lol.

    I'm currently at 3.99/4.99 When did you start raising your rates? Today was only my 2nd day of being on consistently.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:


  36. #22
    Member SluttyCocoLoca's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Location
    CAM HOE LAND
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked 177 Times in 57 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Hi everybody!!! I am def in for that challenge! So: My financial goal is $1052 (haha 40 bucks for damn wire and 12 bucks for BoA who charges me for incoming wires ) so I can actually hit that 1k!!! Never did! I work on SM and this is going to be my 3rd week - so I am super new I did make slightly over 500 last weeks and was kind of sad - but than I realized that I am not online too long (cigarettes breaks... making ANOTHER coffee ) so my plan is to do 2 shifts as well... and will see how its gonna be... I will start challenge next week cause I wasnt on this week yet I have set up rates kind of high thanks to Fridays so I am $4.99/$4.44 and I suck at gold shows BIG TIME I did 2 of them and I wont do them for while. Thanks to everybody here !!!! You girls are great!!! Im from Czech republic livin in SC so please excuse any grammar and dont hate on me - I am def not the cheapo and not giving shit for free

  37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SluttyCocoLoca For This Useful Post:


  38. #23
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by SluttyCocoLoca View Post
    Hi everybody!!! I am def in for that challenge! So: My financial goal is $1052 (haha 40 bucks for damn wire and 12 bucks for BoA who charges me for incoming wires ) so I can actually hit that 1k!!! Never did! I work on SM and this is going to be my 3rd week - so I am super new I did make slightly over 500 last weeks and was kind of sad - but than I realized that I am not online too long (cigarettes breaks... making ANOTHER coffee ) so my plan is to do 2 shifts as well... and will see how its gonna be... I will start challenge next week cause I wasnt on this week yet I have set up rates kind of high thanks to Fridays so I am $4.99/$4.44 and I suck at gold shows BIG TIME I did 2 of them and I wont do them for while. Thanks to everybody here !!!! You girls are great!!! Im from Czech republic livin in SC so please excuse any grammar and dont hate on me - I am def not the cheapo and not giving shit for free
    Yay another newbie like myself. How are your new rates working out??

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:


  40. #24
    Member SluttyCocoLoca's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Location
    CAM HOE LAND
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked 177 Times in 57 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Well it does work!!! OK today is SUPER SLOW for me but it does work!!! they either wanna see you or not!!! and exactly they are already getting ready anyway!!! I do have cheaper rate for exclusive bc I never have more than 1 guy in private anyway and if someone peaks in there and log off again - I feel like they didnt like what they saw or they want completely something different than 1st guy so im trying to make them go exslucive

  41. #25
    Senior Member thatgirl1's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 104 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by SluttyCocoLoca View Post
    Well it does work!!! OK today is SUPER SLOW for me but it does work!!! they either wanna see you or not!!! and exactly they are already getting ready anyway!!! I do have cheaper rate for exclusive bc I never have more than 1 guy in private anyway and if someone peaks in there and log off again - I feel like they didnt like what they saw or they want completely something different than 1st guy so im trying to make them go exslucive
    Cool. I will increase my rates by $0.25 each week. Sounds like a good plan.

  42. The Following User Says Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BBWS makinag 1000 a week?
    By mimiboo69 in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 09-01-2017, 12:17 PM
  2. Is a $1000 a week camming reasonable?
    By Sad Sally in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 05:19 PM
  3. How often do you hit $1000 a week?
    By Incantatious in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 12:37 PM
  4. another 1000 in a week
    By gingerstripper in forum Newbie Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 06:42 PM
  5. Do you make 1000 a week?
    By BuffyFlame in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 02:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •