Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

Thanks

Default $1000 + Per Week Challenge

The goal of this thread is NOT to have everyone follow a certain plan or follow a specific plan (do what works best for you). I know this is peanuts to some ladies but a goal I NEED to make lol

This thread is here to encourage you so, whatever your goals are as long as it is $1000+ per week this is the place to get encouraged and motivated to help you ACHIEVE your financial goals.

Challenge Guidelines....
    Post updates of your progress or if you had a SLIP UP let us know that too because we're here to keep you going and keep you encouraged so that you dont' give up !

Let us know your typical schedule, what site(s) you are on, etc IF YOU SO DESIRE.

I know some of you can't post as often as others so, post or at least try to post once a week, twice a week or whatever your schedule will allow so, we can keep track of how you are doing with your Goal. If you can post everyday - wonderful !!! .
    Please introduce or re-introduce yourself by filling in the blank...

My Financial Goal is__________________ ___.

Remember, this isn't a RACE or a competition but, just a an opportunity for you to reach your Financial Goal

Thanks

Default Re: $1000 + Per Week Challenge

My financial Goal is to make $1-1.5k a week
    I am on SM but might incorporate MFC....
    So far today...$180...hopping back on for another hour and a half. My goal is $250+ today

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

I'm a newbie bbw on SM. Is this possible for me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cumslut4u View Post
    This is my 1st day on SM in months. Prior to that...I think I was on there 5x in the summertime...so definitely possible.

I am not BBW but I am not blonde, skinny with blue eyes either. Curvy biracial(I put myself in the ebony category...I dont think they have a mixed category)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,614 Times in 717 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Only if YOU believe it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

you just have to work at it.... 1000 a week is 143 a day if you work 7 days a week....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aven View Post
    you just have to work at it.... 1000 a week is 143 a day if you work 7 days a week....
    Good way to put it.

I prefer to work Monday-Friday and whatever I dont make then I need to makeup on Saturday. So in a perfect world $300 mon-friday.

I only ended up working another hour.
    My total for the day is $220 ....
    Should have stayed those last 30 minutes...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My weekly goal is $2000 per week on SM. My occasional split camming with AW and c4s money does not count towards this (that money is bonus, fun money). I try to work two shifts a day on most days, but that doesn't happen every day. I need around $300/day although there will inevitably be days when I make more and days I make less. I write my goal down on the white board on my fridge and after each shift, I change that number to what I still need to make the weekly goal.

Also, my new motivational strategy is really working for me. After each shift when I've made my soft goal, my time minimum, or just can't stand to be on and can't handle much more, I play my ten minute game. Anyone can handle ten more minutes. So if I'm ready to be done, I tell myself ten more minutes. If I get a tip or make ANY money in private, I must restart my ten minute timer once I'm back in free chat. Sometimes that gets the momentum going again, or if I make no money in that ten minutes, I don't feel like I'm missing out of money. So far, I'm on schedule to make my goal for the week

Thanks

It is possible. Although I'm not a bbw, I'm definitely not skinny either. Don't let size stand in your way, there's a creeper dude for every cam girl!

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sexyred For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sexyred View Post
    My weekly goal is $2000 per week on SM. My occasional split camming with AW and c4s money does not count towards this (that money is bonus, fun money). I try to work two shifts a day on most days, but that doesn't happen every day. I need around $300/day although there will inevitably be days when I make more and days I make less. I write my goal down on the white board on my fridge and after each shift, I change that number to what I still need to make the weekly goal.

Also, my new motivational strategy is really working for me. After each shift when I've made my soft goal, my time minimum, or just can't stand to be on and can't handle much more, I play my ten minute game. Anyone can handle ten more minutes. So if I'm ready to be done, I tell myself ten more minutes. If I get a tip or make ANY money in private, I must restart my ten minute timer once I'm back in free chat. Sometimes that gets the momentum going again, or if I make no money in that ten minutes, I don't feel like I'm missing out of money. So far, I'm on schedule to make my goal for the week
    Wow $2000 a week...some day. How many hours do you work on SM?

I was thinking of splitcamming on AW...I have an account approved and everything but I've never been on.
    You are definitely motivation!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've been on SM for 1.5hrs and made about $60. ughhhh. I have gold shows and know I can make so much more. But the one time I did a gold show...someone told me it was the worst show they had ever seen and I've had a mental block since then. Guys keep asking but I've been scared away. Any tips?

3.5 more hours today. I need to make at least $200 today.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

If you think it you can do it. Love that quote from Dione Warwick.
    Don't Like Me? Have A Seat With The Rest Of The Bitches And Bastards Waiting For Me To Give A Flying Fuck.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurvySweet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 Times in 775 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

my goal lately has been $1000/week...i'm in! hope to make it to $1500/week eventually.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tinydancer23 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My goal will be $1000. I work on AW and a little on SM and MFC on the side. I'm going to work for that next week though, I can't put in enough hours this week.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lala land For This Useful Post:

Thanks

AW is so confusing to me, I dont even know how to get on webcam

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lala land View Post
    My goal will be $1000. I work on AW and a little on SM and MFC on the side. I'm going to work for that next week though, I can't put in enough hours this week.
    Yes, I had a surprise visitor on Monday and will be moving this weekend...so I doubt I will make my $1500 goal but am still going to aim for $1000

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl1 View Post
    AW is so confusing to me, I dont even know how to get on webcam
    It was really confusing for me too in the beginning, it works nothing like the other big sites. But now I really love it, it has so many options. Did you check out this site: http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sho...ultWork-Thread
    If you still can't figure it out you can always pm me.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to lala land For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks. I definitely work camming like a real job! I do around 40 hours a week of actual on-line camming. A month ago, I wasn't making much more than $1000, but since I've bought a new laptop, have been using the Encoder correctly and tried to keep some sort of schedule, my earnings have gone way up. If I can do it, you can do it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl1 View Post
    Wow $2000 a week...some day. How many hours do you work on SM?

I was thinking of splitcamming on AW...I have an account approved and everything but I've never been on.
    You are definitely motivation!

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sexyred For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks. I definitely work camming like a real job! I do around 40 hours a week of actual on-line camming. A month ago, I wasn't making much more than $1000, but since I've bought a new laptop, have been using the Encoder correctly and tried to keep some sort of schedule, my earnings have gone way up. If I can do it, you can do it!!!
    Very awesome. Maybe one these weeks I will attempt a 40 hour week. I have a hard enough time doing 4-5hours a day lol. Do you do gold shows? I have gold shows but I'm so scared of them :-(

Thanks

I don't really do gold shows. Because my placement has gone up, I toy with the thought of them. But I'm currently too scared of getting my regulars used to lower rates. I'm currently at 5.19/6.29 but I am raising each by another .10 the next time I go on. The 40 hours is much easier when you break it into shorter shifts!!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexyred For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't really do gold shows. Because my placement has gone up, I toy with the thought of them. But I'm currently too scared of getting my regulars used to lower rates. I'm currently at 5.19/6.29 but I am raising each by another .10 the next time I go on. The 40 hours is much easier when you break it into shorter shifts!!
    You have inspired me. Tomorrow I will do a 4 hour block in the morning and attempt 4 more hours late afternoon/evening...I wish I could work nights :-(. I am mentally preparing myself lol.

I'm currently at 3.99/4.99 When did you start raising your rates? Today was only my 2nd day of being on consistently.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Hi everybody!!! I am def in for that challenge! So: My financial goal is $1052 (haha 40 bucks for damn wire and 12 bucks for BoA who charges me for incoming wires ) so I can actually hit that 1k!!! Never did! I work on SM and this is going to be my 3rd week - so I am super new I did make slightly over 500 last weeks and was kind of sad - but than I realized that I am not online too long (cigarettes breaks... making ANOTHER coffee ) so my plan is to do 2 shifts as well... and will see how its gonna be... I will start challenge next week cause I wasnt on this week yet I have set up rates kind of high thanks to Fridays so I am $4.99/$4.44 and I suck at gold shows BIG TIME I did 2 of them and I wont do them for while. Thanks to everybody here !!!! You girls are great!!! Im from Czech republic livin in SC so please excuse any grammar and dont hate on me - I am def not the cheapo and not giving shit for free

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SluttyCocoLoca For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SluttyCocoLoca View Post
    Hi everybody!!! I am def in for that challenge! So: My financial goal is $1052 (haha 40 bucks for damn wire and 12 bucks for BoA who charges me for incoming wires ) so I can actually hit that 1k!!! Never did! I work on SM and this is going to be my 3rd week - so I am super new I did make slightly over 500 last weeks and was kind of sad - but than I realized that I am not online too long (cigarettes breaks... making ANOTHER coffee ) so my plan is to do 2 shifts as well... and will see how its gonna be... I will start challenge next week cause I wasnt on this week yet I have set up rates kind of high thanks to Fridays so I am $4.99/$4.44 and I suck at gold shows BIG TIME I did 2 of them and I wont do them for while. Thanks to everybody here !!!! You girls are great!!! Im from Czech republic livin in SC so please excuse any grammar and dont hate on me - I am def not the cheapo and not giving shit for free
    Yay another newbie like myself. How are your new rates working out??

39. The Following User Says Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Well it does work!!! OK today is SUPER SLOW for me but it does work!!! they either wanna see you or not!!! and exactly they are already getting ready anyway!!! I do have cheaper rate for exclusive bc I never have more than 1 guy in private anyway and if someone peaks in there and log off again - I feel like they didnt like what they saw or they want completely something different than 1st guy so im trying to make them go exslucive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SluttyCocoLoca View Post
    Well it does work!!! OK today is SUPER SLOW for me but it does work!!! they either wanna see you or not!!! and exactly they are already getting ready anyway!!! I do have cheaper rate for exclusive bc I never have more than 1 guy in private anyway and if someone peaks in there and log off again - I feel like they didnt like what they saw or they want completely something different than 1st guy so im trying to make them go exslucive
    Cool. I will increase my rates by $0.25 each week. Sounds like a good plan.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to thatgirl1 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast