+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stripper of 9 years looking to retire, just started on cams! Hi! :)

Thanks

Default Stripper of 9 years looking to retire, just started on cams! Hi! :)

My club (that I've been at for 7 years now) was subjected to some unfortunate city ordinances (we have to wear hideous "granny panties" everywhere but onstage, where we still have to wear at least a g-string and pasties). Now the money is shit and all the regular patrons have relocated elsewhere. I signed up for a SM account, but I started working on LJ and MFC while I've been waiting for my account to be approved. It's been a rough transition so far, but this site has been amazing...I wish I'd found it earlier in my dancing career!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikita~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Stripper of 9 years looking to retire, just started on cams! Hi! :)

Welcome to SW! I have just started camming myself (since the beginning of January). How do you like it? I've found these forums to be of great help and the best place to find funny stories to cheer me up in the downtime. Anyway, good luck, and welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by VoluptiousBriadda View Post
    Wanna know something? camgirls are HUMAN! we ALL make mistakes and embarrass ourselves! Yes,we queef during GOLD shows while 30 guests watch (and listen),we fall off of our beds/chairs/couches and faceplant the wall and/or computer and take out our entire cam setup along with it,we start our periods during the middle of TV gold shows,we catch our wigs on fire and have hitachi's blow up mid show,c'est la vie my love!

Thanks

Honestly, I hated it for the first 2 times I tried it. Then I got into the swing of things more, and I'm holding on to the belief that I'm probably one of those girls that has to develop a following, not on that has instant new girl success that will eventually fade. I have yet to make decent money, but since I'm more of an awkward introvert, I'm willing to give it some time so I get over feeling ridiculous talking to myself in my undies for hours on end!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Regulars can make the difference! Once you get a couple, make sure you keep them. And don't underestimate the power of the ones who aren't paying YET. So long as they aren't bugging you for a free show or trying to be a butthead, keep tabs on them! I had a guy who was in my room every night for the first couple weeks, very polite and never a beggar, and all of a sudden he went from free member to paying member and spends loads of money in my private chats now.

And don't worry about feeling awkward at times. Not that I've been camming for a while, but I've become pretty comfortable in front of the camera, and I still have moments where I feel silly. But you have to keep it fun and enjoy what you do, and it'll come much easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by VoluptiousBriadda View Post
    Wanna know something? camgirls are HUMAN! we ALL make mistakes and embarrass ourselves! Yes,we queef during GOLD shows while 30 guests watch (and listen),we fall off of our beds/chairs/couches and faceplant the wall and/or computer and take out our entire cam setup along with it,we start our periods during the middle of TV gold shows,we catch our wigs on fire and have hitachi's blow up mid show,c'est la vie my love!

+ Reply to Thread