Thread: Private Party lapdance rates- Australia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Default Private Party lapdance rates- Australia

Hello sexy ladies, just a question for you all regarding lapdance requests at private parties. I did a party on Saturday night and quoted what I thought was a fairly standard price for a full nude lap dance, $50/5mins. I am a club girl and the club charges $90/15min, for an air dance, which is less "up close" than a LD at a private party. (not talking fondling or boob grabbing or anything, but lets face it, there's no security at a pp and they can get a bit closer than at a club, and if they behave, I give a good dance) The club pays us just under $20/5min (our cut) for private dances. In complete safety with a camera and security and a panic button.

The guy balked and said they had a girl who did $10/5mins, and everyone took a dance for that price. There were 20 guys, so it would have been a big chunk of cash, but a lot of work, and that just seems too cheap. Granted we were already on $100/hr for waitressing, so I guess that is a consideration, but still.

SO- private girls, what do you charge for a quick 5min lap dance? \We didn't do the dances in the end, as I felt $10 was too cheap, but did a quick, 2 girl dance for just the buck with the best man watching at the end and they were willing to pony up a $50 for a few mins of that.

Also, how much extra do you guys charge per hour for full nude when on a topless booking? We made good cash for this, but was wondering what the standard was? We made a bit more than the agency would have given us for a full nude booking.

All in all we did well, but I'm wondering if we were being too greedy asking for $50 for a 5min lap dance.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by charlotte_ai; 02-12-2013 at 01:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Default Re: Private Party lapdance rates- Australia

Also happy to hear what US gals charge for similar options.

Thanks

When I'm warming up, I tell guys I have a pay as you go method: I do singles for bikini air dances, guys just stick dollars one by one, every dollar gets me a little bit closer. If I don't make about 1 for 10sec, I move on. Ideally it works out to $20 per 3.5min song and if it's a longer song, I can get more. Plus, you can move on if the guy is getting handsy or doesn't cough up quickly enough.

OR
    per song method:
    In the crowd: $20 topless
    $40 "bottomless" (I usually don't take the panties off entirely, I just offer sneak peaks in between moves)
    $60 Boob contact
    Private dances start at $60 per song and increase in the same manner.

I don't do extras and I find if I'm at a party where a girl is, it makes it incredibly difficult to sell these higher dances. If touching is minimized as much as possible, the prices can be even higher.

I give one free, a really steamy LD to the bachelor or best man at the very beginning of the party so the guys can see what I'm working with. After that, game on!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PorcelainDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I charge $50 for 2 songs (so anywhere between 7-10mins). I choose shorter songs if I'm being lazy but normally I try to aim for close to 10 minutes. And that's a full nude dance.
    That's pretty much the standard at private parties in the city where I work.

Thanks

I do topless waitressing at parties in Melbourne (AU) and I usually make sure to chat with the other girls at the start of the night to make sure we're all charging the same.

Which is usually $50 for about 2 songs topless or $100 for a fully naked dance. Of course not every bucks party full of drunk 20 something's will pay that much so, depending on the crowd I usually charge $50 for a naked lap dance. I also work at a club so I feel like I'm ripping the guys off doing 5 mins, since it's 15 mins at the club for $50, buy hey, they never complain!

And great tip doing a 'show'/ lap dance for the buck at the start..they guys will be much more likely to ask you for a dance

I usually work with my bestie, so we have rates worked out for everything! want us for an extra hour? $100 ea, upgrade to nude waitressing for the last hour for $75 ea, double dances, 'lesbian dances' (lol) body shots $20 etc

but then there are just some tight asses who want their 'money's worth' for you being there and watch the clock.. usually the best man or whoever is in charge of paying you. Once my friend and I spend about 20 mins in a room with 3 guys trying to haggle a price for a show for the buck. It was ridiculous! They spend so long trying to lower our price that they wasted our last half hour at the party, so we just left and the poor buck got nothing - can't win 'em all!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jade_xx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I always charged $50 for 3 songs as that's what they charged at Mens Gallery.
    That's no touching, full nude.

If you get the opportunity I highly recommend working with the other girls at the function (if any) to agree on a price.
    When I was doing toppy (1yr in WA, 4yrs in Melb), I would always agree on a price with any other girls. Some girls charge more, so then we would all agree to the higher rate.

If you're working with multiple girls it's in everyone's best interest to agree on set prices and avoid undercutting.

Thanks

Oh, and always get your cash upfront before beginning the dance!

Thanks

I usually do $50 for two songs, touching as a private dance (not into giving public lap dances). $10 for five minutes ?! that's messed up

Curious Guest
    Thanks

It sounds like the customer was trying to talk some shit to convince you to give him a discount - $10 for 5 minutes is ridiculously low. $50 for 2-3 songs sounds fair.