Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitcoin Giveaway

Thanks

Default Re: Bitcoin Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by dooglus View Post
    I'm curious whether anything has changed in the last two years.
    I'd like to reopen the offer.
    I guess the lack of response answers my question: nothing has changed, and it still isn't worth 10 minutes of anyone's time to figure out how to claim a free $300 worth of Bitcoin.

How much would value would it take to pique your interest? $30 wasn't enough, $300 wasn't enough. What about $3000? I guess I'll try again in another 2 years.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,323 Times in 3,623 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

I don't believe in cryptocurrency. I don't think a lot of you folks understand that this is our lively hood. We work on commission and can't afford to have any mishaps. Also most of us work on sites that don't approve of bitcoins as payments or paid with.

So excuse me if we aren't jumping high for your FREE $300.

PS: thanks for all the lols over on SA MP.
    Last edited by audritwo; 03-14-2015 at 07:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by audritwo View Post
    I don't believe in cryptocurrency. I don't think a lot of you folks understand that this is our lively hood. We work on commission and can't afford to have any mishaps. Also most of us work on sites that don't approve of bitcoins as payments or paid with.

So excuse me if we aren't jumping high for your FREE $300.

PS: thanks for all the lols over on SA MP.
    Cryptocurrency exists. Not believing in it is kind of like not believing in bears. It doesn't make them go away.

I understand that this is a livelyhood for many people.

If you found $300 on the sidewalk would you ignore it because "we work on commission"? Or because "mishaps"? Or because some site you work for doesn't approve of sidewalk cash?

There's some kind of disconnect going on here and I'm not sure what it is.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,323 Times in 3,623 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

What are these bears you speak of?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

Thanks

I guess the problem is that there are so many scammers around. We get emails from Nigerian princes every day offering me millions of dollars, and people quickly get jaded.

I suspect that my offer would still be rejected even if I had offered a no-strings million dollars worth of Bitcoin. But I'm not confident enough to actually make that offer.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi dooglus, this is my first time back on this site in years and your message about bitcoins automatically drew my eye. I think its pretty funny that people don't believe in them, especially considering all the recent headlines about SR and all. Anyway, if your offer still stands I'll take your bitcoins off your hands.

Zarya

Veteran Member Sinna (2pee4you)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

I just came to this from another thread that linked to it. I actually had set up a bitpay account for a few years but never received any. No one seems to use them. I don't know my wallet number, but bitpay is free and as far as I see it, they will just pay me out any bitcoins in dollars if I request it.

I have read through all this and I respect the people participating here. I also understand that it was 2013 and back then, I didn't understand a lot about BTC either. Even now, I just know it's a little like online cash: no chargebacks, accepts adult content and I can stay anonymous down to my name Sinna and an email address. That's good enough for me.

Getting adult payment processing elsewhere at a reasonable rate, without fees or chargebacks and an option to stay anonymous is - to my knowledge - impossible.

I think the people arguing in favor of BTC and giving 1 away were pretty reasonable from today's point of view. I bet they still shake their heads as to what happened here and obviously, after the price of 1 BTC went up like crazy, they would have given away serious money here. At the moment around $440.

I made this form to send me 1 BTC through bitpay - If anyone ever comes up with that 1BTC giveaway idea again ^^.

In case this were to happen, I'll make sure to research a list of useful places to spend BTC for the girls. With paypal being a major pain to anyone, I would want to make bitcoin more popular.

This link should lead to a payment page where 1 BTC is already put in: https://bitpay.com/cart/add?itemId=C...ebKnCmzcjTRMLx

Edit: I also found my address: 1Le7Gw5RLSMQv9isZV8eiYahtJ1sxE4ZEN

Edit: The big downside to me about bitcoin, is the extreme change in value. But if you get one for free, that's not an issue.

Look at this chart from 2013 to see that this 1 BTC that the OP gave away would have increased from $13 to $1000 within that year.

bitcoin 2013.jpg

It also documents the negative side - BTC is back to $440 today. So you can lose easily. But loading your wallet to spend right away should be no problem.

Disclaimer: I would want to, but I am also hesitant to use bitcoins actively. I am willing to receive them as payment though, even with the risk.
    Last edited by Sinna (2pee4you); 12-14-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks

Oh, nevermind rereading your post you found it. Don't think there's much hope for you though.
    You want cheap wigs? Connect us! cheap wigs

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Is this still going on ? Lol i wouldn't mind starting this year with 1 BTC.

1QHHHZmQLU4vomZA6YfpjAJV2UZyixbB4p

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissSassyPickles View Post
    How much do you get paid for each person you give a bitcoin to, or for each person that signs up for blockchain?

You are not doing this out of the kindness of your heart, or your bosses heart
    That is so true! Hit the nail right on the head there!

Thanks

I finally managed to give my Bitcoin away. It was worth a little over $4000. I don't know if she wanted me to name her or not, but I guess she'll post here if she wants to be known.

To be fair, the recipient had PM'ed me asking for it a couple of years ago but I only recently noticed her PM. Good for her that I was so slow or she would probably have sold it for a fraction of the price.

> How much do you get paid for each person you give a bitcoin to, or for each person that signs up for blockchain?

Nothing at all. I did it for the lulz.

> You are not doing this out of the kindness of your heart, or your bosses heart

Too true. You won't find much kindness in my black shriveled heart.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

It took you four years to find someone willing to take your Bitcoin.

I don't understand Bitcoins, but that in itself screams that there are security issues with it. You're on all these different forums and games and it took FOUR YEARS for someone to bite? I mean, from what I do know about them (very little) it's anonymous and non-refundable/chargeback-able, but frankly I just don't understand why it took so long to give away $4,000 or why you'd be willing to when you could go on MFC, CB, SM, CMD, MV, etc., and make a random girl pretty pleased with that, since you are apparently open to helping out sex workers.

I don't know, this whole thing made Bitcoin seem really shady and suspicious. IDGAF about Tor or the darkweb or any of that. Do you get people's names and addresses? Can you exploit their wallet and take their coins once they give you the number? Why would no-one give you their info for a free bitcoin?

wtf.

By the way kiddo, "for the lulz" is a term you won't often find on a website with a primary audience of 30+ year old men and women.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPopcorn View Post
    It took you four years to find someone willing to take your Bitcoin.I don't understand Bitcoins, but that in itself screams that there are security issues with it. You're on all these different forums and games and it took FOUR YEARS for someone to bite? I mean, from what I do know about them (very little) it's anonymous and non-refundable/chargeback-able, but frankly I just don't understand why it took so long to give away $4,000 or why you'd be willing to when you could go on MFC, CB, SM, CMD, MV, etc., and make a random girl pretty pleased with that, since you are apparently open to helping out sex workers.I don't know, this whole thing made Bitcoin seem really shady and suspicious. IDGAF about Tor or the darkweb or any of that. Do you get people's names and addresses? Can you exploit their wallet and take their coins once they give you the number? Why would no-one give you their info for a free bitcoin?wtf.By the way kiddo, "for the lulz" is a term you won't often find on a website with a primary audience of 30+ year old men and women.
    I don't see how this implies anything about Bitcoin's security. I think it says more about people's levels of suspicion.I don't know why it took so long either. I gave away over $4000 worth of Bitcoin to the first person to ask for it, and she seems pretty happy with it. I've not heard of most of those sites you named, but I have helped out strangers before.I don't use Tor or the darkweb either. I don't get names or addresses or exploit wallets or take coins. Nobody gave me their info.I offered money to the first person to ask for it, and it took years for someone to ask. That's all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

I don't see how this implies anything about Bitcoin's security. I think it says more about people's levels of suspicion.I don't know why it took so long either. I gave away over $4000 worth of Bitcoin to the first person to ask for it, and she seems pretty happy with it. I've not heard of most of those sites you named, but I have helped out strangers before.I don't use Tor or the darkweb either. I don't get names or addresses or exploit wallets or take coins. Nobody gave me their info.I offered money to the first person to ask for it, and it took years for someone to ask. That's all.
    CAN you though? Is it possible?

MFC = Myfreecams
    CB = Chaturbate
    SM = Streammate
    CMD = Cam Model Directory
    MV = Manyvids

They're just some of the popular camgirl/video creator websites. This forum is a mixture of ladies who work IRL and ladies who work online (+some fans).

Thanks

If you were to give me a Bitcoin address to pay you, and you used the same Bitcoin address somewhere else online and linked it to your home address, you would be revealing your home address to anyone you gave the same Bitcoin address to. But the same goes for PayPal or any other payment method. The advantage with Bitcoin is that you can use a different receiving address for every transaction, so you can avoid leaking that kind of personal information.

I've no idea who or where the lady who claimed my 1 BTC is, and I don't want to know. This wasn't some elaborate scam to find a random sex worker. If I wanted to do that there would be quicker and cheaper ways to go about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I'm the one who dooglus gave the bitcoin to. I can now say that his offer was legit, since I've cashed it out for regular dollars on a currency exchange. I cashed out half of the bitcoin for $2,000 which I now have in hand, and I'm saving the other $2,000 in an offline wallet to keep an eye on like a stock. I'm not saying everyone should rush out and offer bitcoins as a payment option for adult services without researching it for themselves first or ignore their concerns about it, simply confirming that his offer was legit, he was true to his word, and that I got the money without having to give any personal info.

And in case anyone is wondering if I'm just a shill or guy posing as a female account (a very reasonable concern with how many trolls and creeps target this forum), I've been verified as a camgirl and clip seller on here (I'm a member of both the verified camgirls group and the verified clip sellers group, though I'm not a frequent poster anymore).
    Last edited by Bird of Paradise; 08-25-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

And regarding the post above about why it would take someone so long to give away a bitcoin worth $4,000, when the OP started this thread a bitcoin wasn't worth anywhere near that much. It was worth about $10 or $20 at that time but it's gone up in value astronomically since then. And when dooglus first offered the bitcoin on here and I messaged him about it, it was also still worth way less than 4K then, but he chose to honor his offer now, when he finally saw my message 2 years later (SUPER lucky for me ) even though now it IS worth 4K.

And as for why he wouldn't just go on myfreecams or another site and give a girl $4,000, the goal wasn't just to find an adult industry worker to give money to, they were trying to show that bitcoin can be used to pay someone. This thread was originally created in response to a trainwreck thread that happened on here in 2012, where a guy who pretended to be a woman (username sarah2012) came on here trying to exploit us as usual. "She" pretended to be spreading the word about bitcoins and a new camsite called bitcams, but was exposed later as being the male site owner of bitcams and his behavior deteriorated into childish taunts and insults in the thread linked below.

For anyone else like me that enjoys reading those trainwreck popcorn-eating type threads here's the part where it really goes off the rails:

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...Bitcoins/page9

The sarah2012 person did horrible damage to the reputation of bitcoin on this forum while trying to get us to sign up for his shitty camsite, which prompted the OP of this giveaway thread (MPOE-PR) to come on here to try to repair the reputation of bitcoin and show that not everyone who uses or invests in bitcoin is a crazy creep.

As far as what hidden motives someone might have for promoting bitcoin on here, even though bitcoin isn't associated with a primary owner or company, it's still an asset that goes up and down in value based on demand. So you could argue that in an indirect way it would be in the best interest of anyone who has any bitcoins to protect the reputation of bitcoin, just like anyone who owns a stock would want to protect its reputation and increase demand so their stock maintains or increases in value. The more popular bitcoins become, the greater the demand and the higher the value will go of a bitcoin. I don't think that's why dooglus gave me the coin, though, for reasons I won't get into because this post is already so long.

Thanks

> I don't think that's why dooglus gave me the coin, though, for reasons I won't get into because this post is already so long.

I gave you the coin because I like to keep my word, and I offered it to the first person to ask for it. When I made the offer it was worth considerably less. I forget why I made the offer in the first place. I'd be interested to hear your theory as to what motivated me.

I do hold a bunch of Bitcoins, and so any increase in the price is good for me. But I don't think that's what motivated me. I think I just was curious to see what reaction I would get, and how soon it would be claimed.

I'm glad you managed to get "real money" in exchange for part of the BTC I gave you. The price has been up and down as usual since I gave it to you. Don't let that scare you; it's always like that, and so far at least it always comes back to make new highs eventually.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dooglus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I wish I would have seen this giveaway years ago. I signed up for a few compainies who sent you micro amounts of cryptocurrency I always wondered the "catch" did add up to about a few dollars but it was free and sent one of my wallets just for that purpose. I initially bought bitcoin years ago as an investment of course I sold it before the highest peak these past few months but still made a nice profit. Last year I incorporated it in as a payment method I would say about 30% of my patrons use bitcoin or another form of cryptocurrency.

Adulting All over the web - If I could sell the air I exhale I would!

Adult Friendly payment processor and more - 85% Get Indie

A membership just for your Fans or Subs Go live, videos, pics and more -- Onlyfans!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

> I don't think that's why dooglus gave me the coin, though, for reasons I won't get into because this post is already so long.

I gave you the coin because I like to keep my word, and I offered it to the first person to ask for it. When I made the offer it was worth considerably less. I forget why I made the offer in the first place. I'd be interested to hear your theory as to what motivated me.

I do hold a bunch of Bitcoins, and so any increase in the price is good for me. But I don't think that's what motivated me. I think I just was curious to see what reaction I would get, and how soon it would be claimed.

I'm glad you managed to get "real money" in exchange for part of the BTC I gave you. The price has been up and down as usual since I gave it to you. Don't let that scare you; it's always like that, and so far at least it always comes back to make new highs eventually.
    When I said I don't think that's why you gave me the bitcoin for reasons I won't get into, I meant that there were various reasons why I didn't think you were motivated by trying to drive up the price of bitcoin. I wasn't hinting that I had theories or suspicions that you had other hidden motives for giving it, if that's how it came across.

This forum is adamantly for the disclosure of any potential gains someone might have from presenting things on here, whether they're business proposals, signups, offers, whatever, with free things being at the top of the list for suspicion of hidden gains or exploitation. The fact that bitcoin people kept coming here and claiming they had absolutely nothing to gain made them seem even more suspicious, and the bitcoin situation even more confusing and unappealing to us. Since bitcoin is so little known or used here, I thought it would be helpful to clarify why it's in the best interest of all bitcoin holders to protect the reputation of bitcoin and help it grow in popularity. It explains why any of them would even care what we think of bitcoin or if we use it.

As for the reasons I don't think you were motivated by trying to drive up the price of bitcoin, it's obvious. The return on investment just wouldn't be worth it for you. Years ago when bitcoin was still brand new and unheard of and a bitcoin worth very little, it could've been worth it to spread the word by giving away bitcoins here in return for an increase in popularity of bitcoin and increased value. Now that bitcoin is much more established and worth over $4,000 a coin and has so many mainstream people invested in it, the potential increase in value of your coins from getting people on this forum to use it wouldn't come anywhere close to being worth spending 4K to get. Also, if you WERE interested in giving away a bitcoin worth 4K just to drive up the price of bitcoin and increase its popularity, there are tons of other busier corners of the internet with richer people and investors who you'd target instead.

If you want to know my opinion about your motives, I just assumed it was to be an honest person true to your word, because why else would you give me something worth so much more now than when you originally offered it? You obviously weren't motivated by any white knight, pervy, or predatory intentions like many who come here, or else you would've been trying to "get to know me better" via PM, hinting for my personal info, or at the very least taken me up on my offer to give you something in return for your gift after the money cleared. Instead you were very specific in saying that the offer was no strings attached.

Regardless of your motivation, the end result is that you've restored my faith that there are truly decent and honest people out there, which is perhaps worth as much to me as the money, and I can't thank you enough. You've also helped undo the damage to bitcoin's reputation on this forum and proved that there are good people out there who use bitcoin.

Also, I appreciate you taking the time to answer the questions I messaged you about bitcoin cash and other cryptocurrency. It was very interesting and helpful.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bird of Paradise For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123