Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best Days & Times To Cam?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,535 Times in 2,171 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Default Re: Best Days & Times To Cam?

What's your time zone though? The times I gave were for YAKT.

Thanks

I live in the Chicago area

Thanks

so CDT, I believe?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to inevitableswimming For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,127 Times in 1,023 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

What about for west coast time?
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,142 Times in 1,157 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    3:12am-5:48am for Chaturbate and 10:11am-1:04pm for Streamate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    What's your time zone though? The times I gave were for YAKT.
    I'm pretty sure this is a joke... At least I hope this lovely lady is not living in a sparsely populated, terribly cold area of Siberia. And unless you have access to the back end of these sites and some pretty serious computing abilities, there's no way you could know the best times down to the minute like that.

The best times differ from person to person. Some people do great during busy times, others do great during times when fewer models and customers are on. Some people absolutely must show up on a schedule to see their regulars, others find they do best when they switch it up and see fresh faces.

As far as whether to split your attention between two sites, usually it's best when you first start to concentrate on one site only until your "new model" status wears off, and then add the other one.
    Quote Originally Posted by temptingmodel
    "dont worry, its slow for other models today"
    I'm not other models, its not slow.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Magical_Hoohah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,468 Times in 540 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magical_Hoohah View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is a joke... At least I hope this lovely lady is not living in a sparsely populated, terribly cold area of Siberia. And unless you have access to the back end of these sites and some pretty serious computing abilities, there's no way you could know the best times down to the minute like that.

The best times differ from person to person. Some people do great during busy times, others do great during times when fewer models and customers are on. Some people absolutely must show up on a schedule to see their regulars, others find they do best when they switch it up and see fresh faces.

As far as whether to split your attention between two sites, usually it's best when you first start to concentrate on one site only until your "new model" status wears off, and then add the other one.
    Ha, yes I liked it b/c it made me laugh. Who knows, maybe someone will take it seriously and bank?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chloemay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,309 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by chloemay View Post
    Ha, yes I liked it b/c it made me laugh. Who knows, maybe someone will take it seriously and bank?
    Hilariously, my best hour ever on cb was at 3-4 am on a monday like 4 years ago. you never know when some drunk rich dude will show up with $$$ to throw at you because he doesn't want the party to be over.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks

LOL well, I'm still going to try it then It actually suits my schedule very well, and who knows, maybe I can "law of attract" it into working haha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to inevitableswimming For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's hard to tell what the best times are because it depends on the geographic region of the traffic. If the site is getting more US traffic then evening hours are best, but even lunch time hours have traction. If you get on at a "busy" traffic moment, you may have too much competition from other models as well, so it really depends.

The best would be to take advantage of your New Model status and build up your followers ASAP and cam as many hours as possible. This way you'll gain fans faster because of your boosted status and then when it's over, you may not have to cam as many hours. I mean, it really depends about the hours. Some models decide to cam more because they earn great money while others just cannot.

Back to the actual "best times" will always depend on where the traffic is coming from. So best to go with a site that has traffic for your region or try to broadcast different hours that overlap with other time zones.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,985 Times in 1,180 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

My best times for camming are normally Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Night Monday to Saturday.
    "In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders." - Sheryl Sandberg

Thanks
    Thanked 6,017 Times in 1,574 Posts

We've studied this issue inside out because it seems to be one of the most common questions we get from our models.

By year, there is a seasonal cycle. Early summer and early spring are the low points (usually), New Years and "Spring Fever" are the high points. The fluctuation is only around +/-10% average earnings though, so its "statistically significant" but not enough to say cam or don't. You'll lose a lot more trying to avoid low season by losing your placement and clients when not working than if you just treat it as a normal thing.

By days of the week, its very tiny. Low point is Wednesday, high point is Saturday night/Sunday morning. Again though, the percentages aren't that big, less than +/-10%. Its best not to rely on everyone's average and just pick which days are your lowest personally and take a psychology break then.

Time of day, we've found absolutely zero correlation between earnings and hour. You personally will do better or worse during certain hours. There are peaks where there's more customers, but it also means more models online at those times to meet the demand so the supply/demand curve evens out.

The best answer to "best time to cam" is always, "Now!"

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234