View Poll Results: How naked do you get during your stage set?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Topless only (and I like it that way)

9 37.50%
  • Topless only (but I'd rather go further if the club/State laws allowed)

1 4.17%
  • Fully naked for about half of the set

4 16.67%
  • Token nudity (I remove my G-string for the last few seconds)

5 20.83%
  • Other

5 20.83%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Naked is your Stage Set?

Thanks

Default How Naked is your Stage Set?

The extent of a dancer's "reveal" during her stage set varies from place to place. Personally, I prefer total nudity to be reserved for a private dance, but this is a minority opinion among guys.

Anyway, ladies, I've posted a poll to capture the reality in your current club. If I've missed an option, please tick "Other" and post a comment describing the alternative.

Thanks, as always, for your feedback

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tabletalker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 Times in 2,671 Posts

Default Re: How Naked is your Stage Set?

I work in a nude club with two-part stage sets (2 songs, break song, 1 song): we are "required" to be topless by the end of the first part and nude by the end of the second. Unless the owner is watching the stage (which is, like, never) I stay fully clothed (well, in a crop top/bra and panties) for both parts, so I'm one of the 'Other' respondents. Well, sometimes if there's a good/big crowd, I might get topless for the second part.

I've found that I sell dances much more easily since I've stopped getting totally nude (or even topless, really). I actually had two customers comment on that the other day - they said they'd noticed that I was the only girl who hadn't taken anything off, and yet they were so intrigued. I was the only dancer to get them in the back for dances.

Putting on a good stage show (and I don't mean pole tricks - just slow, sensual movements with L O T S of eye contact and coy smiles) helps as well though. Like, if you're not going to take anything off and you're going to strut around on stage looking bored, I don't see it going over as well.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shanna dior For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Remember the "G-string Divas" series on HBO? During an episode where nude public dancing was discussed, a guy remarked that once a stripper removes her last item the customers never look at her above crotch level.

The atmosphere in some full-nude clubs I've visited is louder, especially among guys near the stage. It's like they have a sense of entitlement, knowing that the girl is required to get naked, and their "encouragement" can be pretty raucous. In that situation her G-string becomes a kind of trophy for them to capture .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tabletalker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 541 Posts

One club I work in is topless by second set, one is stay clothed all the way through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica1001 View Post
    (Oh, and also, allow me to excuse myself while I pick my mandible up from underneath my desk.)
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Holy shit dude! You look fucking awesome! Get a damn boob job..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post

I have a feeling some men don't actually need a woman (or anyone at all) in their lives. They could marry their own penises and live happily ever after.
    Start the day with a smile and get it over with

Thanks
    Thanked 9,457 Times in 3,228 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

i work at a fully nude club..we will get in trouble if we don't take it ALL off by the end of our set. but after last night, guys giving me ONE dollar each for the entire stage performance, i really don't care anymore..im not showing my pussy for 5 bucks. not gonna happen anymore. you're right, the guys put up the least amount possible because they do feel "entitled" in that you have to get naked no matter what they spend. you'd think at least one of them would have the self-respect and decency and common-fucking-courtesy to throw what seeing my naked body is worth but nope! well too bad, no pussy for you assholes! i swear i had to hold myself back from kicking their drinks right back in their sneering ugly faces.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simone87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 Times in 2,671 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simone87 View Post
    i work at a fully nude club..we will get in trouble if we don't take it ALL off by the end of our set.
    Define trouble. And does management ever actually act on it? I've worked in three clubs in my fully nude city and never had problems with not actually getting fully nude on stage - despite capitalized letter notes in all the dressing rooms saying otherwise and being sternly told the same when hired. It's very possible you can easily get away with it too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shanna dior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by shanna dior View Post
    Define trouble. And does management ever actually act on it? I've worked in three clubs in my fully nude city and never had problems with not actually getting fully nude on stage - despite capitalized letter notes in all the dressing rooms saying otherwise and being sternly told the same when hired. It's very possible you can easily get away with it too.
    yeah, the manager will come in and yell at you if he sees you didn't, but next time im just gonna take that chance! im an independent contractor technically and its my damn pussy, not his!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simone87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,840 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

yeah, the manager will come in and yell at you if he sees you didn't, but next time im just gonna take that chance! im an independent contractor technically and its my damn pussy, not his!

Actually, sad to say that, in light of several law suits filled in the commonwealth over the past four or five years you are most definitely not an independent contractor if you are dancing in Mass. You may still be off the books at your particular club but that is becoming more unusual as time goes by.

That aside, one of my faves dances at a club in western Mass where the DJ or manager will give the girls grief if they aren't nude right after the second song starts (sets are two or three songs). It varies from club to club. Guys have been complaining for years now that that girls at a certain Springfield club don't get fully nude anymore. I haven't been there for a while but I guess the dancers there just got tired of the cheap-ass guys who sit at the bar (the stage runs all around the room as part of the bar), stare and don't tip. I was a regular there ten or fifteen years ago and tipping was never a problem. In fact, the place used to be so crowded that if you sat at the stage/bar and didn't tip management would ask you to move and let someone else sit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

what am i if im not an independent contractor? cuz the club gave us the choice or being an employee and i said no so i got no 1099 or w2..just filed my taxes under sectionC or whatever as small business owner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

what am i if im not an independent contractor? cuz the club gave us the choice or being an employee and i said no so i got no 1099 or w2..just filed my taxes under sectionC or whatever as small business owner
    According to rulings handed down by Massachusetts courts in several cases dancers are employees. You are not doing anything wrong by choosing whatever option the club gives you but if any dancers ever decide to bring a lawsuit against the owner of the club for unfair treatment or lost wages, based on existing case law, he will lose. It's really nothing you have to worry about, I was just pointing out the situation as it currently exists in Mass. Every state has different guidelines for what constitutes an employee vs. an IC. The courts have ruled that, under the Mass definition, dancers are not IC's. For the record, no dancer I know is happy about this but it is what it is. You may never have an issue with it where you are dancing now but if you try to change clubs within Mass it could come up.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 Times in 3,087 Posts

i work at a fully nude club..we will get in trouble if we don't take it ALL off by the end of our set. but after last night, guys giving me ONE dollar each for the entire stage performance, i really don't care anymore..im not showing my pussy for 5 bucks. not gonna happen anymore. you're right, the guys put up the least amount possible because they do feel "entitled" in that you have to get naked no matter what they spend. you'd think at least one of them would have the self-respect and decency and common-fucking-courtesy to throw what seeing my naked body is worth but nope! well too bad, no pussy for you assholes! i swear i had to hold myself back from kicking their drinks right back in their sneering ugly faces.
    I never worked at a nude required club (though one club was nude option which I never did)but did work at a topless club where we would get yelled at if we didn't get topless. At this particular club they would raffle off free dances on stage where the dancers had to dance topless for the winner. I refused to take off my top and got yelled at. Then later one the stage was PACKED, and none of the guys were tipping so I once again refused to take my top off. I got yelled at very harshly, got dressed and left never to return. I've written about this a few times and do not regret leaving. I was always of the belief that my body was worth more than to strip for no money.

Thanks

It makes me sad to read this. I'm really sorry you had such an unpleasant experience.

I've noticed that this kind of discourteous conduct often involves younger guys (mid-20s to early-30s). Their sense of "entitlement" is made obvious sometimes by the words they use to "encourage" a stripper to remove her G-string. They know she has to do that anyway, but part of the power buzz they get involves shouting at her (not in a fun way) to take it off. When she does, the mentality is like "Now we've got her naked, let's make her work for a tip." On one occasion I saw a girl who crawled towards two guys for tips being "directed" by them to turn around so they could view her from behind. Only when she provided the spectacle requested did they throw money at her.

To paraphrase Groucho Marx's line about membership of clubs: not all men who visit Gentlemen's Clubs behave like gentlemen.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tabletalker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,079 Times in 2,651 Posts

UGH, that reminds me of a full nude club I went to in LA. The stage was eye level and guys were sitting at the tip rack and the guys would do like spread eagles, touch themselves, all kinds of craziness and the guys would tip like a dollar. I was in shock.
    My club we have to be topless by the 2nd song meaning gown completely off. It sucks because we never really get tipped, it's just not in NYC upscale club culture. We're more like background entertainment but it's really annoying when there's a room full of guys barely getting dances and some specifically request to sit right by the stage but don't even tip. Or when they have girls with them and they are critiquing your every body part. When I worked down south, I didn't like to get naked if nobody tipped me or I didn't see them with money out ready to tip. Never got yelled at for it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

I was at a Mass full nude club last night. The rule at this particular club is nude by the second song (two song sets most of the time). It wasn't terribly busy and more than one dancer did not remove her bottoms even when a few guys did tip. What annoys a lot of dancers is the looky-loos who sit near the stage and stare at them without coming over to tip. At this club there are tables set literally right behind the stage seating so it's easy for guys to sit two or three feet away, see the "show", and never tip. What some girls will do is give the guy who tipped them a peak at their kitty without letting the wondering eyes behind see anything. Mass clubs have always been full nude but the rules have become blurred over the years as dancers simply refuse to get naked for free or for what they think is not enough money to be worth it.

Honestly, as a customer I don't really need vagina in my face. When I go to RI clubs where the nude room is separated from the topless room I never pay the extra cover to sit in the nude room. Same goes for dances. I find the girls are generally more comfortable doing a dance with their bottom on and that makes for a better dance.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,986 Times in 2,425 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

My views on this may not be well appreciated in this particular thread, but here they are fwiw.

Most of my clubbing occurs in areas with a mix of club types (topless and nude). The nude clubs that I visit often have restrictions on alcohol, such as BYOB policies because they are not allowed to sell it, and every once in a while I will even visit a nude club that does not allow alcohol (though that is rare). When I go through the trouble of visiting a nude club, which generally involves higher cover charges and that I tote my own bottle in with me (or drink in the parking lot - lol), it is because I am interested in seeing nude entertainers. If i wanted to watch topless performers, I would have gone to the topless club instead.

Any girl in a nude club who does not take off everything is instantly dead to me from a tipping/earning standpoint. Same holds true with those girls who do the peek-a-boo routine as I have zero interest in standing at the stage and craning my neck to peek down her bottom like some degenerate. It is not so much the lack of vagina per se as most of my clubbing occurs in topless joints anyway. But, fair or unfair, I instantly assume that she is either uptight or has a bad attitude when I see that she is unwilling to do what is supposed to be standard for that club. In all honestly, I have experienced this enough times that my views on this are not without their foundations. In fact, I hold the same opinions about girls who work in topless joints but keep their tops on, which I have also seen, particularly with Jersey girls when they first transplant to clubs in NYC or CT.

The girl I want is the one who finishes her set and then leaves the stage, still fully nude, and casually walks across the club like she owns the joint, heading to another stage, the DR or even a table seat. This is not uncommon in places like Cheetah (Atlanta), Players Club (Baltimore), Bare Assets (Pasco County, FL) and even a couple of nude clubs in Dallas and it never ceases to be hot. I even had this happen a couple of years ago in Ruby II in Bridgeport, CT, where a truly beautiful (and hot) girl walked down from the stage, around the bar and took a seat next to me, where she sat casually chatting me up as if she were in an evening gown. Just wow.

Anyway, I am not advocating that anyone do anything out of her comfort zone, nor am I saying that my opinion is that worldview on the matter. Rather I am just sharing one guy's opinions on this topic.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to rickdugan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,068 Times in 10,886 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    Honestly, as a customer I don't really need vagina in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    My views on this may not be well appreciated in this particular thread, but here they are fwiw.

Any girl in a nude club who does not take off everything is instantly dead to me from a tipping/earning standpoint. Same holds true with those girls who do the peek-a-boo routine as I have zero interest in standing at the stage and craning my neck to peek down her bottom like some degenerate. It is not so much the lack of vagina per se as most of my clubbing occurs in topless joints anyway. But, fair or unfair, I instantly assume that she is either uptight or has a bad attitude when I see that she is unwilling to do what is supposed to be standard for that club.

The girl I want is the one who finishes her set and then leaves the stage, still fully nude, and casually walks across the club like she owns the joint, heading to another stage, the DR or even a table seat. I even had this happen a couple of years ago in Ruby II in Bridgeport, CT, where a truly beautiful (and hot) girl walked down from the stage, around the bar and took a seat next to me, where she sat casually chatting me up as if she were in an evening gown. Just wow.
    As far as I know, this wouldn't be allowed in my area anyway^ Can strip onstage, but no nakkie walk around!
    Gotta love the Rick & Yod.!
    Last edited by whirlerz; 04-14-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Blessed are They Who See Beautiful Things
    in Humble Places Where Other People see Nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post

Most of my clubbing occurs in areas with a mix of club types (topless and nude). The nude clubs that I visit often have restrictions on alcohol, such as BYOB policies because they are not allowed to sell it, and every once in a while I will even visit a nude club that does not allow alcohol (though that is rare). When I go through the trouble of visiting a nude club, which generally involves higher cover charges and that I tote my own bottle in with me (or drink in the parking lot - lol), it is because I am interested in seeing nude entertainers. If i wanted to watch topless performers, I would have gone to the topless club instead.

Any girl in a nude club who does not take off everything is instantly dead to me from a tipping/earning standpoint. Same holds true with those girls who do the peek-a-boo routine as I have zero interest in standing at the stage and craning my neck to peek down her bottom like some degenerate. It is not so much the lack of vagina per se as most of my clubbing occurs in topless joints anyway. But, fair or unfair, I instantly assume that she is either uptight or has a bad attitude when I see that she is unwilling to do what is supposed to be standard for that club. In all honestly, I have experienced this enough times that my views on this are not without their foundations. In fact, I hold the same opinions about girls who work in topless joints but keep their tops on, which I have also seen, particularly with Jersey girls when they first transplant to clubs in NYC or CT.

The girl I want is the one who finishes her set and then leaves the stage, still fully nude, and casually walks across the club like she owns the joint, heading to another stage, the DR or even a table seat. This is not uncommon in places like Cheetah (Atlanta), Players Club (Baltimore), Bare Assets (Pasco County, FL) and even a couple of nude clubs in Dallas and it never ceases to be hot. I even had this happen a couple of years ago in Ruby II in Bridgeport, CT, where a truly beautiful (and hot) girl walked down from the stage, around the bar and took a seat next to me, where she sat casually chatting me up as if she were in an evening gown. Just wow.

Anyway, I am not advocating that anyone do anything out of her comfort zone, nor am I saying that my opinion is that worldview on the matter. Rather I am just sharing one guy's opinions on this topic.
    i get what you're saying, and i'd have NO problem at all getting totally naked in the second song if tipped enough..my only problem was with them expecting to see me naked for almost nothing, or the sleazes sitting in the chairs and looking at the stage and not tipping. in my opinion, if you can't pay you don't deserve to see..i despise how people around the room can look for free. why would they buy a dance if they can see it all for nothing? unless you offer something with a lot more contact which a lot of clubs don't allow..it just sucks. them paying a higher cover doessn't put anything in my pocket

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to simone87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Simone, I completely understand and what I posted was no shot at you. For those unfamiliar with the Mass strip club scene, it is a pretty different animal in many respects and a lot more stage focused than many other places. My comments were a bit broader and included places where high contact dances and private VIPs are also sold.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 Times in 3,087 Posts

Rick I understand where you are coming from and as you are a tipper (as is Yoda)you have a different look at this. I remember at one club these guys got mad because no one was stripping and they told me they planned to tip. Because they tipped I took off my top for them but made sure no one else got a peek. Why? because they were tipping. At the one club I mentioned the same guys came in all the time and never tipped and we all knew the only guys who spent money were not the ones watching the show, they came in just to buy dances.

Thanks

Referring again to the "G-string Divas" series, I remember one clip where a naked dancer sitting on the stage contorted her legs behind her neck so that her ankles were touching. Maybe a group of gynecologists had just walked in, but that level of explicitness does nothing for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

One of my friends worked at a club where the manager would actually walk by each girl and do a check. And if their panties weren't off by the second set he would tell the girl to take them off up on the stage in front of everyone. So dumb!

My club "requires" us to be nude by the 2nd song. Only about 25% of us actually take off our bottoms. Especially if the club isn't busy or people aren't tipping well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I thought of this thread last night when I was visiting one of the few nude (byob) clubs in the state of CT. Not much fun. 5 girls working and each one did clothed stage sets. When the rare guy would approach, they would usually remove their tops for a few moments and do peek-a-boo routines with their bottoms. Honestly, after seeing this, I just said fuck it and used the place as a watering hole for the night. Now the place was rather dead, but these girls were doing nothing to generate any sort of activity and I was utterly unmotivated to get off my ass. They were absolutely uninspiring.

Now would they be giving a "free show" to non-tippers (including a local pool league) if they did proper stage sets? Absolutely, but the simple reality is that this is always the case in any club. But it is a virtual guarantee that a dancer is going to be working for free if she doesn't do something to entice guys to spend. The problem is that some girls, including all 5 of these ones apparently, are dumb enough to believe that what they are selling is their tits and pussies, as if there aren't a hundred other tits and pussies close by or thousands right on our phones if that was all we wanted. They clearly did not understand that what guys are buying is fun, edginess (this is a contact club), flirtation, false hopes, etc. Getting nude and being fun is the sales pitch, not the end product.

I sat in this place for 4 hours and spent more on my bar tab than I did on the dancers. I simply will not reward bad behavior. I actually had a girl ask me if I would buy a pity dance (her exact words). If she had any game at all, she could have earned off of me, but instead chose to be almost as boring as the others. I left that club slightly drunk and with several hundred still in my pocket. Meanwhile, I can only imagine that these 5 rocket scientists were sitting in the DR blaming their misfortunes on a slow night when there was a guy at the bar with a pocket full of cash and several guys drinking and playing pool, some of whom I would bet could have been enticed by the right gal. There were also other guys who came in and out over the night and probably could have been enticed to stay and spend if these girls had any clue at all.

C'est la vie.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to rickdugan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I've been told sometimes I get naked too fast . Our stage sets are 20mins long and by the first five mins my ADD kicks in and I'm tryna figure out how long I been up here .plus our club is hot like unbearably hot and the owner never wants to turn the air on . He says if its hot customers will wanna buy more drinks. -____- so we get fully naked as fast and as often as we can
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

I went to one of my regular Providence clubs Sunday night. Now, my fav at this club was off that night so it meant I was going to be looking for a lady or two to spend money on. Stage sets are topless only at this club so I don't expect full nudity...I do however expect at least some level of excitement. The girl on stage when I walked in was quite a knockout and she was managing to raise the removal of a pair of Daisy Dukes to high art! I was at the bar and, as soon as my drink came, I was drawn to the stage to tip this lady. She was smiling, sexy and, well, VERY flexible. What I appreciated the most about her enthusiasm was the fact that there were only 3 girls working and only about ten customers in the club at the time. She approached me after her set and, after some entertaining chit chat (the daisy dukes actually were borrowed from my club fav, thought they looked familiar) we retired to the dance area where she promptly made a hundred bucks for 15 minutes work.

When I got back to my seat there was a fairly attractive girl giving a very lackluster performance on stage. In three songs her top never came off. She was generating about as much excitement as a box of plant food and no one was coming anywhere near the stage. She left the stage and tried approaching customers-including me- for dances. She got nowhere.

As I was getting ready to leave for another club when the first girl from the night shift comes on stage. She is short, cute as a button and starts loosing articles of clothing after about 30 seconds into her first song. I went to the stage to investigate. I tipped, she stripped. Were there guys in the club getting a free show? Yes, but she was entertaining me, not worrying about the guys who could see the stage from other parts of the club. She came over after her set, we chatted. We spent 30 minutes talking about the benefits of the iPhone 5 vs. her slick new android and then retired to the dancer area where she made two hundred bucks for 30 minutes of dance/chat/laughing.

It's worth noting here that I was in what is considered by many to be the second dirtiest club in Providence. Both of these girls were attractive and offered very sensual dances but no extras were offered or expected. I'm not a dancer so I won't pretend to say I understand the frustration of getting naked and not getting tipped for it. That being said, not even TRYING to generate some excitement is just plain giving up. Turning your shift into a pity party seems like a huge waste of the time and effort you took getting to work that day. Over the years I've had more fun in a slow club with only a lady or two of interest than I can remember. It's all about attitude and exploring all of your money-making options rather than just being miserable and giving up.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,150 Times in 1,463 Posts
    My Mood
    Sneaky

When I worked nude, I got naked almost immediately when I went on stage.

Our stage sets were 3-4 songs depending on the time/day. Unlike the "high end" clubs, the nude clubs didn't have a procedure... on slow days some dancers kept their thong on throughout their set and only removed it during private dances. Some stripped over the course of the set. Some (like me) disrobed ASAP... or fairly quickly.

Why?

Well, I noticed fairly quickly that I was getting more tips when I was nude. If I had a 3 song stage set:

I'd dance clothed for one song... and get "maybe" $1 per customer...
    When I was topless for one song... I would get a dollar or more (I'm averaging it out)...
    When I was nude for a song... I could get $3-$4 from every customer at my stage...

Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper.

If I can make $+ per stage set and have 3 guys asking me for dances immediately after I was done on the stage, why would I opt to remain clothed and decrease my tips/dances?

The faster I got naked the faster I got tipped... and over the course of my stage set... I got tipped fairly consistently.

Beyond that... when I danced nude... I saw customers smile more, their eyes lit up, they were enjoying themselves more, they were more interested in asking for dances, they weren't grumpy... their mood improved.

I am not lying or being sarcastic... I was glad that something as silly as dancing around fully naked could make people happy. That's what they came into the club for, after all... why deny them that tiny bit of satisfaction? Even if they didn't want a dance with me afterwards... they'd tip me well and enjoy their time at the stage. Win/Win.

Some of my coworkers were VERY serious about the "tip-me-first-then-I-will-get-naked" frame of mind.
    I understand where they are coming from but, based on my experiments with various levels of nudity, cultural differences at some of the clubs became evident. Many customers, especially customers of certain ethnic backgrounds, tipped only AFTER I got naked. Nothing is wrong with that. Call me the naked-translator.

I have only 3-4 songs to max out my earnings on stage. I do not believe in sticking to principles that impede my earnings.

Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay12 View Post
    ^What Sophia said.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    I wish there was an "auto-like" setting that I could just have applied to all of your posts Sophia....

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sophia_Starina For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast