Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chaturbate thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 Times in 2,556 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default The Chaturbate thread

-Chaturbate or CB
    -Each token is worth 5 cents (Same as MFC)
    -Min Payout is 1000 tokens = $50
    -Getting your tokens : you need to convert your tokens into cash and then if you have enough at payout by the end of the pay period they then send them to you. So basically if you have like 1000 tokens or more and you dont convert them into cash in your model account they wont send them
    -^ The reason for this is because models can tip other models their tokens that they got from tippers performing.
    -Pay period is 1-15 and 16-end of month. Pay days on Payoneer are loaded like 3-4 days after that.
    -The payment methods are Payoneer Check and Direct Deposit.
    -Plus.Chaturbate.com is a network site. Its pretty much the same site as Chaturbate.com but the color scheme is a blue and theres no ads on the right side of the chat box when ppl view you.
    -The site has apps and bots that site users made. You can have one app and 3 bots running They include things like highest tipper (Tip Goal King) making a token goal that auto-updates for you. Play hangman &Twister etc Theres also some bots that will auto ban and turn beggars messages into jibberish
    -Theres two types of performers. Chaturbators and Exhibitionist. Chaturbators get tokens and are age verified Exhibitionist are not age verified and cant get tokens
    - Every hour they have a contest with some kind of point system (it probably has something to do with the viewer numbers and tokens tipped to the model) Winner gets $10 and 2 place gets $5
    - You can silence viewers up to 6 hours
    -Bans last 2 months
    - Mods: Viewers who have silence privileges they also tend to post emotes to promote tips and bash beggars.
    -Can sell pix and vids off the site. Its a green highlight that pops up in the chat room that looks similar to tip notifications
    -The token tip highlight is yellow
    -New Broadcaster Tag only last 7 days from as soon as you are verified
    Last edited by Snowy0Star; 11-24-2014 at 03:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: Should we have a general Chaturbate thread?

I'm new here, so I'm not sure how much my vote is worth, but I'd definitely appreciate a CB thread, thanks!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camo_geek For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Why not? After all, Chaturbate is a camsite, right? And it has its own ups and downs and tricks. Having more organized info on it won't hurt. I am all for it.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LavishLivia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 1,823 Posts
    My Mood
    Grumpy

I would appreciate having a general Chaturbate thread for if/when I ever stop being lazy and start broadcasting on there again. I haven't cammed on Chaturbate since August or September so it would be nice to read about how things are currently.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CourtneyRaine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 3,441 Posts

yes! Start one Snowy

I think that site may have actually improved some since it's rocky startup, and I notice they have fixed the site where you have to provide identification now. I went on there and made tokens (and I don't do well on most token based sites). I'm considering trying it again next week.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

ok ill get one made start it up : P
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 1,823 Posts
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Yay! Chaturbate is also the only site where I tip on models so I am a little partial to them even though I haven't been broadcasting on there lately. I also like that I have made tokens without camming just for getting some sign-ups, and a few guys I chat with sometimes randomly decide to give me tokens to thank me for chatting with them. There's a lot more to chaturbate than meets the eye. I'm kind of glad it's considered a joke site by some models, less competition for me for when I go back But seriously, I have noticed them making some changes to move in the right direction, such as finally requiring age verification documentation.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CourtneyRaine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

ill start on it later tonight after i take my after cam bath at 9 my time its 330 right now

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default The Chaturbate Thread

Thread merged so moving this OP (witch was what this was to post) to the OP after merge
    Last edited by Snowy0Star; 11-24-2014 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: The Chaturbate Thread

How to Keep the Tips Rolling and When to Log Off

I do this on MFC too(but a tad different) but I thought I would put it here

This is what I do
    Log on try to get topless give it 15-20 min and if I cant I log off and send this this message I have saved in my google docs (I dont put this message on MFC just CB)
    You guys seem to be in a non-tipping mood today - I am NOT here for FREE so I’m logging off now hopefully you’ll be in a more generous mood later. Please Follow me on Twitter @SnowyStar4 and check out my website Snowy0Star.com

I do something else for a bit close my camera but stay in my room Im pretty much invisible in there they dont know im still logged on watching my chat log and my viewers. When I see all the free loaders left (or a good portion of them) I ban who ever is left then turn my cam on again. (dont ban on MFC )

By the second time I do get topless always

When your topless and the tips stop for ur naked goal after a certain time put ur top back on I like to go by 15s so ill say think we can get topless/ naked etc by 15 after? at the half hour? 15 till? top of the hour? If I cant get I put my bra back on and tell them it will come back off when were half way to naked goal (my naked goal is double my topless goal so it makes easy for me)

If I have to put my top back I give it another 15 min then put this message in
    The tips stopped and so am I thank you to the few generous gents I did have today. Every little bit helps : ) Please Follow me on Twitter @SnowyStar4 and check out my website Snowy0Star.com

Now if you get naked
    Give it a certain time again put panties back on if you have to give some more time put bra back on if you have to log off

My 'when I'm naked goal' on CB is oil show I wont start it taking tips for it until I get a certain number of tips - on Chaturbate but I try to milk it more there because I'm really on there to get tipped to worked out and my fanbase isnt big enuf for me to have big goals long enuf to make a 2-3 hour show. On MFC I start my oil show and taking tips for certain body parts to be oiled and the tips go to a shower show goal as soon as I'm naked .

For the oil shows I do a tier too its the same as my start oil show goal
    Panties on/Bra on/log off - But I tell them the very first tip I get to oil something it all comes back off.

If your wondering why Im doing oil shows not cum shows its because I'd feel cheap and dirty doing one for less then 1000 tokens (maybe I'd do 500 but no less then 200 if the oil shows stop bringing me tips) so I'm holding off until my fan base is big enuf and I can get that much for one.

This is my goodbye message at the log off tier on MFC
    See you guys later thanks tippers please follow me on Twitter @SnowyStar4 and check out my website Snowy0Star.com

Any questions just or comments just post away =^y^=
    Last edited by Snowy0Star; 04-23-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I just got verified for Chaturbate so this will be super interesting to follow.

Just have to see where it goes and I'll follow your tips!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MarleyCat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Something weird is happening, I posted on here but it didn't bump the thread or count to my posts.

So uh, let me try again I guess. O_o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Okay, having experimented with Chaturbate I've noticed a few things that made sessions successful.

• Create a camgirl wolf pack

I really trust the ladies that I work with and they trust me also. We're all awesome and beautiful and we're out to make each of us a profit and to meet our goals.

When the three of us are in one room together we manage to make more money a lot more quickly. You can make someone (or someones) a mod in your room and users can check out each other's profiles via their screen name. So if you have two people silencing all the dudes with no tokens asking "OPEN FLOWER BB" you make a lot more room for the people who have been tipping, are polite, and just enjoying and adding to the show.

THEN because you can also tip with the tokens you've earned, we tip each other all the time and it incites the guys to tip more. On one hand they find it hot that a girl is watching, commenting, and tipping but at the same time they seem to not want to be outdone by a lady (typically) lol

The guys that are one girl's regulars ends up being all of our regulars because we interact with each other so much and take shifts. As one girl leaves, the guys follow to the next wolf pack room and the cycle begins again.

My girls and I have become token hungry she-wolves lol

Sometimes all three of us just bully guys and humiliate the subs into tipping big, we can always so easily sniff them out somehow...

• Utilize Your Games and Apps

One game that guys love to play with me is Wheel of Fortune. They spin the wheel for 25 tokens and they get some kind of prize or penalty. It typically gets them talking and we have more fun!

One of my penalties is that I sing one verse of a song...I'm an awful singer. So it really pays to get creative with it and not be afraid to laugh at yourself every once in awhile lol

There's lots of apps to play with, see which one's are the most popular for you.

Uh...that's all I can think of for right now as I think of more I'll write it up!
    Last edited by MarleyCat; 05-01-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks

OMG there is a Chaturbate thread now lol Girls here have been Bashing this site for Evarr. isn't it Ironic

23. The Following User Says Thank You to CassieHeart For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by CassieHeart View Post
    OMG there is a Chaturbate thread now lol Girls here have been Bashing this site for Evarr. isn't it Ironic
    Well I asked if ppl wanted one and a few ppl said yes so I did.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I love Chaturbate i'v just been to afraid to say anything good about it here lol.I think its good we have a thread about it now.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CassieHeart For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 450 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

I'm so confused by it. How do you get signed up to cam and get verified? I can't find it, but then again maybe that's my fried brains from being up like 30 hours..either way, some guidance would be mucho appreciated.
    ~We Be Hustlin', Bitches Be Hatin'~
    Follow me!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

god i forgot let me make a new account ill use my online gaming email please hold.... lol

OK so i just made the account and the website is saying i can broadcast but I'm an Exhibitionist meaning I cant get tokens. Look under the broadcasting interface where you're cam screen is do you see the link that says submit age verification? The letters are highlighted in sky blue. If you click on that it takes you away from the broadcasting interface and to a page where you submit the normal stuff ID paperwork etc to be able to prove your over 18 and start getting tokens.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Featured Member MissSassyPickles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 Times in 771 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

great thread snowy one day i will get more into token based sites but for now it's difficult for me, i admire all girls who can tame them!
    Quote Originally Posted by qurl View Post
    You are sassy AND smart Miss Pickles.

"Well behaved women seldom make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissSassyPickles For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 450 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Thanks, going to check it out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    god i forgot let me make a new account ill use my online gaming email please hold.... lol

OK so i just made the account and the website is saying i can broadcast but I'm an Exhibitionist meaning I cant get tokens. Look under the broadcasting interface where you're cam screen is do you see the link that says submit age verification? The letters are highlighted in sky blue. If you click on that it takes you away from the broadcasting interface and to a page where you submit the normal stuff ID paperwork etc to be able to prove your over 18 and start getting tokens.
    ~We Be Hustlin', Bitches Be Hatin'~
    Follow me!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brilynne For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Thumbs up Re: The Chaturbate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brilynne View Post
    How do you get signed up to cam and get verified?
    The direct link to get verified and change your broadcast status from "exhibitionist" to "chaturbating" is this: http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/

It's not really that visible on the site.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LavishLivia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Smiley Re: The Chaturbate Thread

Some useful emoticons:

:20min
    a 20 minutes countdown.

:tenmin
    a 10 minutes countdown.

:fivemin
    a 5 minutes countdown.

:wowtip:
    Name:  NcDqvqe.jpg
Views: 29148
Size:  4.9 KB

Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 3,441 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CassieHeart View Post
    I'm one of the ones who bashed the hell out of it when it first was brought up in here.

There were several reasons - #1 was the fact that they were not requiring age documentation. Big problem!!!

They have worked on the site now, changed a lot of things and now they do require age docs.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I'm one of the ones who bashed the hell out of it when it first was brought up in here.

There were several reasons - #1 was the fact that they were not requiring age documentation. Big problem!!!

They have worked on the site now, changed a lot of things and now they do require age docs.

They still arent you can be an exhibitionist without verifying ur age for all we know theyre could be 14-17 year old boys and girls on there doing it all for free.
    Last edited by Snowy0Star; 09-26-2013 at 04:15 PM.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

One of my custies mentioned last night that exhibitionists also must be age verified as he is one. I'm not entirely sure though.

Since I'm on Chaturbate a little more regularly now (to take a break from SM) I've started giving my boys more incentive to tip me. It seemed like guys were just coming in my room, sitting there, and (as usual!) not saying anything at all.

If 30 - 40 minutes goes by and hardly anyone is talking or tipping but I have more than 50 people in my room I start making threats to kick a gray every 30 seconds until someone tips me something. It has worked every single time.

My regulars already know I'm a hard ass and I don't like begging, whining, or rude people in my room. I'll typically make one of them a mod for me but I only let that domme side out of me when I know those fuckers are fapping away to my tits and not saying a damn thing. After that I'm sweet and my highest tippers all have little pet names that I call them by on cam. I've noticed that it tends to make my other customers jealous but then they battle each other to see who can tip the most sometimes lol. For my highest tippers I stroke their ego a little bit, say their name a lot, and tell other dudes "If you want to see a real man who goes after what he wants, follow *custie's* example, that's why I love him. The rest of you are limp dick bitches."

Twice a week I give away a photoset and/or video to my highest tippers in my room. It's given me a reason to not be lazy and take more pics to sell on Chaturbate and MGF PLUS the boys seem to really enjoy the prizes I give them since I don't have hardly anything listed in Chaturbate store yet. I'm going to have use some of these tactics in MFC also but Chaturbate has been great practice for me on getting income on a token site.

I'm learning a lot! And I'm learning that being a little arrogant and mean is working for me xD

Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast