Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 3,526 to 3,530 of 3530

Thread: The Chaturbate thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Chaturbate thread

Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    Very URGENT help needed.

I'm not on chaturbate, but while uploading some texts on Textbin, I'e seen a user who had uploaded lots of private stuff from a chaturbate model. Her real name, ID copy, her adress, her phonenumber , even her birth certificate.
    I don't know if there's a hack going around, but i tried to contact the model over Twitter an her personal website. She did not got back to me, I don't know if she's aware of it or just doesn't check her mails .

Is there something I?we can do about that? It could be major hack, i don't know how that user got all that stuff. You can send me an PM and I'll send you the link to the textbin link
    Thank you for posting this! As soon as we saw this post, we reached out to our tech team. They've confirmed there's no data breach. I would note that, as anyone who has gone through our AV process can confirm, we never collect birth certificates. Nevertheless, we would at least like to pass this along to the independent broadcaster so we've sent you a pm to get more info.In the future, for the quickest response, please reach out to [email protected].

The first webcam site ever to have Apps!

Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The Chaturbate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MarleyCat View Post
    Okay, having experimented with Chaturbate I've noticed a few things that made sessions successful.

Create a camgirl wolf pack

I really trust the ladies that I work with and they trust me also. We're all awesome and beautiful and we're out to make each of us a profit and to meet our goals.

When the three of us are in one room together we manage to make more money a lot more quickly. You can make someone (or someones) a mod in your room and users can check out each other's profiles via their screen name. So if you have two people silencing all the dudes with no tokens asking "OPEN FLOWER BB" you make a lot more room for the people who have been tipping, are polite, and just enjoying and adding to the show.

THEN because you can also tip with the tokens you've earned, we tip each other all the time and it incites the guys to tip more. On one hand they find it hot that a girl is watching, commenting, and tipping but at the same time they seem to not want to be outdone by a lady (typically) lol

The guys that are one girl's regulars ends up being all of our regulars because we interact with each other so much and take shifts. As one girl leaves, the guys follow to the next wolf pack room and the cycle begins again.

My girls and I have become token hungry she-wolves lol

Sometimes all three of us just bully guys and humiliate the subs into tipping big, we can always so easily sniff them out somehow...

Utilize Your Games and Apps

One game that guys love to play with me is Wheel of Fortune. They spin the wheel for 25 tokens and they get some kind of prize or penalty. It typically gets them talking and we have more fun!

One of my penalties is that I sing one verse of a song...I'm an awful singer. So it really pays to get creative with it and not be afraid to laugh at yourself every once in awhile lol

There's lots of apps to play with, see which one's are the most popular for you.

Uh...that's all I can think of for right now as I think of more I'll write it up!

I think this is what I need. I am seeing growth and all, but I am getting a bit impatient. Having a regular schedule has helped, and I did a live collab with the #1 couple on the site and got a few whales that way. I'm still feeling a little down because the grind is REAL. I am sure it wasn't this bad before covid. I started camming just before all this stuff.

I guess what I am saying is ANYONE HERE in Vancouver? Or have other ideas of how we can help each other out?

Thanks

Default Re: The Chaturbate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KukkiDoll View Post

I think this is what I need. I am seeing growth and all, but I am getting a bit impatient. Having a regular schedule has helped, and I did a live collab with the #1 couple on the site and got a few whales that way. I'm still feeling a little down because the grind is REAL. I am sure it wasn't this bad before covid. I started camming just before all this stuff.

I guess what I am saying is ANYONE HERE in Vancouver? Or have other ideas of how we can help each other out?
    Isn't half of that Wolfpack stuff against the rules though? I'm pretty sure having control of other accounts to tip yourself is against the rules. (I've literally seen a model banned for this in the past few weeks). Also muting greys is an option so that sorts the 'open Bob bb' crowd.

I do think that collabing with other models helps though. How much growth do you want? Because I think the majority of success with camming *is* down to grinding, there aren't many shortcuts for it. If you've got no one to collab with irl you could try and do a virtual collab?
    Last edited by roseforarose; 04-18-2021 at 02:59 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to roseforarose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: The Chaturbate thread

Anyone else still not received their latest payment? Usually it doesn't take this long for me :/

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 229 Posts

Default Re: The Chaturbate Thread

Chaturbate has and will continue to ban models for back and forth tipping. I wouldn't risk loosing your job over it.

There are no shortcuts to success. If it were easy, everyone would do it. Every single top model on Chaturbate got there because she grinded. All those top of page 1 girls had days where literally no one tipped. Or they only made a few bucks.

I remember not just having bad days, or bad weeks... I've had bad months and even a bad year! You just keep going. #1 advice for camming is NEVER bitch about slow days online. Stay positive all the time, even when its hour 4 and all you've made is 8 dollars. You never know when a whale is watching. Also, that whale is tired of his sorry ass bitch wife complaining all the time, he doesn't need it from you. Get in as many hours as you can, be consistent, and be positive. Lather rinse repeat for 5, 10, 20 years and you'll see success.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cutiecam For This Useful Post: