Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1295

Thread: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,148 Times in 2,224 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

I see they have introduced a page, where all the models can come with suggestions, on what to improve on the site, other models can vote and comment on that suggestion.
    I think it's absolutely amazing and respectful, to have our voices heard.
    I haven't used SP for a while, but I will from now.
    Here's the page: https://feedback.skyprivate.com/
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 2,724 Posts

Here’s mines and it said to vote on someone else’s instead ... boo.

I don’t want to do a show that’s only 3 minutes. It’s not worth it to me, and I like to set a minimum or say 10 mins. Also $1 shows are not worth it and it drives the prices down. We should have a $2-3 minimum. This is a luxury, not a bargain basement service. Thank you.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,420 Times in 6,616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post

I don’t want to do a show that’s only 3 minutes. It’s not worth it to me, and I like to set a minimum or say 10 mins. Also $1 shows are not worth it and it drives the prices down. We should have a $2-3 minimum. This is a luxury, not a bargain basement service. Thank you.
    This. I DO NOT wanna go and put on my damn wig (Uncomfortable af wearing them) only to get a measly 3 minute show. Lol. That's the only thing I could see being a problem with SkyPrivate and this plugin. On other sites like CamModelDirectory and Yahoo! Adult Web Cam Girls (or whatever that site was called back in the day), guys had to pay the site whatever your 10-minute rate was, and then you did the show after you saw the payment. SkyPrivate plugin is cool and all, but like I said...who's to say the guy won't end the session 3 minutes in?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 1,970 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    This. I DO NOT wanna go and put on my damn wig (Uncomfortable af wearing them) only to get a measly 3 minute show. Lol. That's the only thing I could see being a problem with SkyPrivate and this plugin. On other sites like CamModelDirectory and Yahoo! Adult Web Cam Girls (or whatever that site was called back in the day), guys had to pay the site whatever your 10-minute rate was, and then you did the show after you saw the payment. SkyPrivate plugin is cool and all, but like I said...who's to say the guy won't end the session 3 minutes in?
    Why not up the price of the session to make it worth it? Like say $8 or 10 a min?
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 2,724 Posts

Because the guys on there are cheap, most think $3 is “too much bb” lol. We got girls charging $1 Per min show and it’s the norm on there. Most those girls are from countries with economies that can sustain that price point ie s America and Eastern Europe and even though I’m here now and I can technically have a lower price per min, it’s just not worth it to me. I push for pre paid shows because I do have a ten min minimum. The plug in, i know most of the time they’re going to cut off before ten mins and if anyone does more than that, I’m surprised and pleased. I guess voice your concerns in the forum that they made for us, lots of girls have voiced that they want a higher minimum price point. $1 is below standards for the industry.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Why not up the price of the session to make it worth it? Like say $8 or 10 a min?

No, I don't want to charge that much for a Skype session. And that's not a realistic rate for a non-popular model to be charging for Skype. I'm keeping it at $3/minute. $10/minute is what I charged when I used to do custom videos.

Thanks

Because the guys on there are cheap, most think $3 is “too much bb” lol. We got girls charging $1 Per min show and it’s the norm on there. Most those girls are from countries with economies that can sustain that price point ie s America and Eastern Europe and even though I’m here now and I can technically have a lower price per min, it’s just not worth it to me. I push for pre paid shows because I do have a ten min minimum. The plug in, i know most of the time they’re going to cut off before ten mins and if anyone does more than that, I’m surprised and pleased. I guess voice your concerns in the forum that they made for us, lots of girls have voiced that they want a higher minimum price point. $1 is below standards for the industry.

This. It's hard enough just getting guys to pay $3/minute. I used to charge rates like $5.80/minute on ImLive (considered "expensive") or $5.99/minute for exclusive on Streamate, but those were sites that took a huge percentage of your earnings (So you'd only get 30/35%). A rate like that was (is?) more realistic on Streamate...not on these indie Skype sites (SkyPrivate/CMD). Hell, even on Streamate I had guys come into public chat asking me if I'm "fucking crazy for charging $5.99/minute." Lol. Cheap bastards.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

More girls should raise their rates on SkyPrivate, and with confidence: You're worth it.

I firmly believe that, to an extent, you create demand for what you're providing by even offering it. And if you cater to cheap bastards, all you're going to get are cheap bastards.

If chatting with me is $2 a minute, and my phone line is at least $3, then SkyPrivate will just have to cost $5 a minute. Sure, these are Domme prices, but still. I get a show every now and again, and I'm content with that as long as being on x services keeps the lines busy. If there were no more sales on SkyPrivate: Then fuck em. Time is a valueable and limited resource and it shouldn't even occur to you to waste your time catering to the "cheap bastard" segment of the market. But thas' just how I feel about those kinds of people and their service in general. I'm very happy just charging whatever ends up yielding an acceptable net salary, all business expenses and prep time considered.

But last and not least: Seeing as how you basically have to bring most of your own traffic, unless you are charging cents - you might as well just try to attract better customers and make them pay appropriate prices.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrincessAngel For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

There's a way to insert the min. amount of minutes you are willing to do a show, & if the guy doesn't have that in his account, the call will be declined.

I always get guys to do a test call first to see if it goes through. I don't even start to get ready until the test call is done.
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hi ladies,

Question....

So every single time a guy's call gets declined, not just b/c of low funds, but other reasons, he NEVER seems to see the reason for the declined call.

I see it & always have to tell him.

I just had a guy block me because he thought I was declining him.

SP claims they see the message, but I don't buy it. Not after all different types of clients don't see it & think that I'm the one declining them.

Are your clients seeing the declined messages?
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    I see they have introduced a page, where all the models can come with suggestions, on what to improve on the site, other models can vote and comment on that suggestion.
    I think it's absolutely amazing and respectful, to have our voices heard.
    I haven't used SP for a while, but I will from now.
    Here's the page: https://feedback.skyprivate.com/

More girls have to tell guys they can't chat for free.

I told a guy this once & he said fine, I'll go to someone who will let me talk & I know he will find someone who will let him talk for free.

If we ALL don't let them take advantage of us, then they can't.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Can you ladies vote on this please?

I want to upload more of those short videos, but I refuse to do it through TW.

Thanks

https://feedback.skyprivate.com/post...loading-videos

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,466 Times in 1,968 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Can you ladies vote on this please?

I want to upload more of those short videos, but I refuse to do it through TW.

Thanks

https://feedback.skyprivate.com/post...loading-videos
    Done!

I also have a suggestion posted that would be awesome
    https://feedback.skyprivate.com/post...-spend-minimum

23. The Following User Says Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,836 Times in 4,712 Posts

I notice that Skyprivate posted this week they will be covering all shows, even prepaid ones, with chargeback protection. Really glad to see this.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,466 Times in 1,968 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I notice that Skyprivate posted this week they will be covering all shows, even prepaid ones, with chargeback protection. Really glad to see this.
    could you link to the post please? That's awesome news though!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    could you link to the post please? That's awesome news though!

Not sure this will work (may have to log in first), but the post was on my Skyprivate dashboard under notifications when I logged into my account:

https://accounts.skyprivate.com/messages/view/7814877/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Hello everyone!
    SkyPrivate changed the Chargeback Policy and will cover all the Chargebacks! So, from this point of view it won’t matter if you had a PPM call, prepay, video or tip. When we will receive a CB for a transaction, we will offer CB protection for any means you receive money from the members.
    A notification with that info has been sent in your account.
    Have a productive week!
    SkyPrivate - the first and only pay-per-minute payment system for Skype & Discord Shows.
    for more info go to: http://www.skyprivate.com/how-it-works/

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ashley.miller For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashley.miller View Post
    Hello everyone!
    SkyPrivate changed the Chargeback Policy and will cover all the Chargebacks! So, from this point of view it won’t matter if you had a PPM call, prepay, video or tip. When we will receive a CB for a transaction, we will offer CB protection for any means you receive money from the members.
    A notification with that info has been sent in your account.
    Have a productive week!
    Really pleased about this since now I don't have to turn down all prepaid shows like I was doing before. I lost a lot of money turning those down so this will be really awesome to be able to accept them all.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,148 Times in 2,224 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Omg, now we get paid 95% with that affiliate link!! WWWOOOHHEEWWWW!!!!! And 20% guaranteed for each model the members spends with?
    Hell yeah!!!! I am back at using skyprivate and will ditch any other indie skype platform, especially since they pay per min.
    Oh, here's the link (got it in my skyprivate account today): https://whalehunter.cash/make-more-m...C4wLjAuMC4wLjA

8. I will make money no matter who the Members are calling?
    Yes, you’ll get 20% commission from each dollar spent by the Members you get onboard SkyPrivate, no matter if they are doing calls with you or any other models available.
    And this will get you money indefinitely, as long as the Member will spend money on SkyPrivate.
    And there is more to this, you earn a commission not only from calls but also from tips, or videos that those members will give/buy.

Helll yessss!!!!!!!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Omg, now we get paid 95% with that affiliate link!! WWWOOOHHEEWWWW!!!!! And 20% guaranteed for each model the members spends with?
    Hell yeah!!!! I am back at using skyprivate and will ditch any other indie skype platform, especially since they pay per min.
    Oh, here's the link (got it in my skyprivate account today): https://whalehunter.cash/make-more-m...C4wLjAuMC4wLjA

8. I will make money no matter who the Members are calling?
    Yes, you’ll get 20% commission from each dollar spent by the Members you get onboard SkyPrivate, no matter if they are doing calls with you or any other models available.
    And this will get you money indefinitely, as long as the Member will spend money on SkyPrivate.
    And there is more to this, you earn a commission not only from calls but also from tips, or videos that those members will give/buy.

Helll yessss!!!!!!!
    Hey Cutie101!
    I'm just thrilled to read your post <3 I also sent you a private message if you need any help with your affiliate account.
    Enjoy your day!
    SkyPrivate - the first and only pay-per-minute payment system for Skype & Discord Shows.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ashley.miller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Hi!

Ready for more great news?

You have new cryptocurrency options available now on SkyPrivate (ETH, USDT, USDC) and a new withdrawal method using Layer 2 (more about it in a bit).

In short, this means:

• faster transactions: withdraw request <24h
    • lower minimum balance required: $50

Find all the answers to your questions on the new withdrawal method here: http://support.skyprivate.com/en/art...ayer-2-methods

And there's more!

• you now have Ethereum, too, in your list of crypto payout options available (minimum balance $500)
    • starting May 1, the lower minimum balance required for Bitcoin withdrawals goes from $150 to $500

Please check your Model accounts: you've received a notification on these updates.

Best,
    Ashley from SkyPrivate

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hey everyone,

I have to assume it's a FKing UPDATE WITH SK that is causing this huge issue.

A guy calls me & I can't see myself on the SK window. That's never happened to me in all my years.

Anyone else having this issue?

SK just did another update & it's still not fixed.

Thanks

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hey Cutie101!
    I'm just thrilled to read your post <3 I also sent you a private message if you need any help with your affiliate account.
    Enjoy your day!

Hi,

Do we still have to use 2 different URLs?

I don't know why if I give them my direct URL & they end up seeing someone else I don't get commission.

I have no idea if they are going to see me or someone else, everything should be all under one URL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have to assume it's a FKing UPDATE WITH SK that is causing this huge issue.

A guy calls me & I can't see myself on the SK window. That's never happened to me in all my years.

Anyone else having this issue?

SK just did another update & it's still not fixed.

Thanks
    Hey! Did you reach out my colleagues from the Support Department about this issue? If not, please send me a private message so I can help.
    Enjoy your day!

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hey! Did you reach out my colleagues from the Support Department about this issue? If not, please send me a private message so I can help.
    Enjoy your day!
    No I didn't b/c I thought it was a SK issue. Maybe it's a SP Issue?

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast