Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1295

Thread: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

  1. #1226
    God/dess Cutie101's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,800
    Thanks
    3,354
    Thanked 7,148 Times in 2,224 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    I see they have introduced a page, where all the models can come with suggestions, on what to improve on the site, other models can vote and comment on that suggestion.
    I think it's absolutely amazing and respectful, to have our voices heard.
    I haven't used SP for a while, but I will from now.
    Here's the page: https://feedback.skyprivate.com/
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *


  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:


  3. #1227
    God/dess arielbriel's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,908
    Thanks
    20,079
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 2,724 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Here’s mines and it said to vote on someone else’s instead ... boo.


    I don’t want to do a show that’s only 3 minutes. It’s not worth it to me, and I like to set a minimum or say 10 mins. Also $1 shows are not worth it and it drives the prices down. We should have a $2-3 minimum. This is a luxury, not a bargain basement service. Thank you.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:


  5. #1228
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    10,277
    Thanks
    28,930
    Thanked 20,420 Times in 6,616 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    Here’s mines and it said to vote on someone else’s instead ... boo.


    I don’t want to do a show that’s only 3 minutes. It’s not worth it to me, and I like to set a minimum or say 10 mins. Also $1 shows are not worth it and it drives the prices down. We should have a $2-3 minimum. This is a luxury, not a bargain basement service. Thank you.
    This. I DO NOT wanna go and put on my damn wig (Uncomfortable af wearing them) only to get a measly 3 minute show. Lol. That's the only thing I could see being a problem with SkyPrivate and this plugin. On other sites like CamModelDirectory and Yahoo! Adult Web Cam Girls (or whatever that site was called back in the day), guys had to pay the site whatever your 10-minute rate was, and then you did the show after you saw the payment. SkyPrivate plugin is cool and all, but like I said...who's to say the guy won't end the session 3 minutes in?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:


  7. #1229
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bi coastal Gypsy
    Posts
    4,187
    Thanks
    6,101
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 1,970 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    This. I DO NOT wanna go and put on my damn wig (Uncomfortable af wearing them) only to get a measly 3 minute show. Lol. That's the only thing I could see being a problem with SkyPrivate and this plugin. On other sites like CamModelDirectory and Yahoo! Adult Web Cam Girls (or whatever that site was called back in the day), guys had to pay the site whatever your 10-minute rate was, and then you did the show after you saw the payment. SkyPrivate plugin is cool and all, but like I said...who's to say the guy won't end the session 3 minutes in?
    Why not up the price of the session to make it worth it? Like say $8 or 10 a min?
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna




    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  8. #1230
    God/dess arielbriel's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,908
    Thanks
    20,079
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 2,724 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Because the guys on there are cheap, most think $3 is “too much bb” lol. We got girls charging $1 Per min show and it’s the norm on there. Most those girls are from countries with economies that can sustain that price point ie s America and Eastern Europe and even though I’m here now and I can technically have a lower price per min, it’s just not worth it to me. I push for pre paid shows because I do have a ten min minimum. The plug in, i know most of the time they’re going to cut off before ten mins and if anyone does more than that, I’m surprised and pleased. I guess voice your concerns in the forum that they made for us, lots of girls have voiced that they want a higher minimum price point. $1 is below standards for the industry.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:


  10. #1231
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    10,277
    Thanks
    28,930
    Thanked 20,420 Times in 6,616 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Why not up the price of the session to make it worth it? Like say $8 or 10 a min?

    No, I don't want to charge that much for a Skype session. And that's not a realistic rate for a non-popular model to be charging for Skype. I'm keeping it at $3/minute. $10/minute is what I charged when I used to do custom videos.

  11. #1232
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    10,277
    Thanks
    28,930
    Thanked 20,420 Times in 6,616 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    Because the guys on there are cheap, most think $3 is “too much bb” lol. We got girls charging $1 Per min show and it’s the norm on there. Most those girls are from countries with economies that can sustain that price point ie s America and Eastern Europe and even though I’m here now and I can technically have a lower price per min, it’s just not worth it to me. I push for pre paid shows because I do have a ten min minimum. The plug in, i know most of the time they’re going to cut off before ten mins and if anyone does more than that, I’m surprised and pleased. I guess voice your concerns in the forum that they made for us, lots of girls have voiced that they want a higher minimum price point. $1 is below standards for the industry.

    This. It's hard enough just getting guys to pay $3/minute. I used to charge rates like $5.80/minute on ImLive (considered "expensive") or $5.99/minute for exclusive on Streamate, but those were sites that took a huge percentage of your earnings (So you'd only get 30/35%). A rate like that was (is?) more realistic on Streamate...not on these indie Skype sites (SkyPrivate/CMD). Hell, even on Streamate I had guys come into public chat asking me if I'm "fucking crazy for charging $5.99/minute." Lol. Cheap bastards.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:


  13. #1233
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 67 Times in 30 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    More girls should raise their rates on SkyPrivate, and with confidence: You're worth it.

    I firmly believe that, to an extent, you create demand for what you're providing by even offering it. And if you cater to cheap bastards, all you're going to get are cheap bastards.

    If chatting with me is $2 a minute, and my phone line is at least $3, then SkyPrivate will just have to cost $5 a minute. Sure, these are Domme prices, but still. I get a show every now and again, and I'm content with that as long as being on x services keeps the lines busy. If there were no more sales on SkyPrivate: Then fuck em. Time is a valueable and limited resource and it shouldn't even occur to you to waste your time catering to the "cheap bastard" segment of the market. But thas' just how I feel about those kinds of people and their service in general. I'm very happy just charging whatever ends up yielding an acceptable net salary, all business expenses and prep time considered.

    But last and not least: Seeing as how you basically have to bring most of your own traffic, unless you are charging cents - you might as well just try to attract better customers and make them pay appropriate prices.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrincessAngel For This Useful Post:


  15. #1234
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    498
    Thanked 596 Times in 332 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    Here’s mines and it said to vote on someone else’s instead ... boo.


    I don’t want to do a show that’s only 3 minutes. It’s not worth it to me, and I like to set a minimum or say 10 mins. Also $1 shows are not worth it and it drives the prices down. We should have a $2-3 minimum. This is a luxury, not a bargain basement service. Thank you.
    There's a way to insert the min. amount of minutes you are willing to do a show, & if the guy doesn't have that in his account, the call will be declined.

    I always get guys to do a test call first to see if it goes through. I don't even start to get ready until the test call is done.
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  17. #1235
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    498
    Thanked 596 Times in 332 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Hi ladies,

    Question....

    So every single time a guy's call gets declined, not just b/c of low funds, but other reasons, he NEVER seems to see the reason for the declined call.

    I see it & always have to tell him.

    I just had a guy block me because he thought I was declining him.

    SP claims they see the message, but I don't buy it. Not after all different types of clients don't see it & think that I'm the one declining them.

    Are your clients seeing the declined messages?
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

  18. #1236
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    498
    Thanked 596 Times in 332 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    I see they have introduced a page, where all the models can come with suggestions, on what to improve on the site, other models can vote and comment on that suggestion.
    I think it's absolutely amazing and respectful, to have our voices heard.
    I haven't used SP for a while, but I will from now.
    Here's the page: https://feedback.skyprivate.com/

    More girls have to tell guys they can't chat for free.

    I told a guy this once & he said fine, I'll go to someone who will let me talk & I know he will find someone who will let him talk for free.

    If we ALL don't let them take advantage of us, then they can't.
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  20. #1237
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    498
    Thanked 596 Times in 332 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Can you ladies vote on this please?

    I want to upload more of those short videos, but I refuse to do it through TW.

    Thanks

    https://feedback.skyprivate.com/post...loading-videos
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  22. #1238
    God/dess caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    the burbs
    Posts
    2,835
    Thanks
    2,990
    Thanked 7,466 Times in 1,968 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Can you ladies vote on this please?

    I want to upload more of those short videos, but I refuse to do it through TW.

    Thanks

    https://feedback.skyprivate.com/post...loading-videos
    Done!

    I also have a suggestion posted that would be awesome
    https://feedback.skyprivate.com/post...-spend-minimum

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:


  24. #1239
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,755
    Thanks
    26,481
    Thanked 15,836 Times in 4,712 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    I notice that Skyprivate posted this week they will be covering all shows, even prepaid ones, with chargeback protection. Really glad to see this.

  25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  26. #1240
    God/dess caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    the burbs
    Posts
    2,835
    Thanks
    2,990
    Thanked 7,466 Times in 1,968 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I notice that Skyprivate posted this week they will be covering all shows, even prepaid ones, with chargeback protection. Really glad to see this.
    could you link to the post please? That's awesome news though!

  27. #1241
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,755
    Thanks
    26,481
    Thanked 15,836 Times in 4,712 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    could you link to the post please? That's awesome news though!

    Not sure this will work (may have to log in first), but the post was on my Skyprivate dashboard under notifications when I logged into my account:

    https://accounts.skyprivate.com/messages/view/7814877/

  28. #1242
    Veteran Member ashley.miller's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 248 Times in 129 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Hello everyone!
    SkyPrivate changed the Chargeback Policy and will cover all the Chargebacks! So, from this point of view it won’t matter if you had a PPM call, prepay, video or tip. When we will receive a CB for a transaction, we will offer CB protection for any means you receive money from the members.
    A notification with that info has been sent in your account.
    Have a productive week!
    SkyPrivate - the first and only pay-per-minute payment system for Skype & Discord Shows.
    for more info go to: http://www.skyprivate.com/how-it-works/



  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ashley.miller For This Useful Post:


  30. #1243
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,755
    Thanks
    26,481
    Thanked 15,836 Times in 4,712 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley.miller View Post
    Hello everyone!
    SkyPrivate changed the Chargeback Policy and will cover all the Chargebacks! So, from this point of view it won’t matter if you had a PPM call, prepay, video or tip. When we will receive a CB for a transaction, we will offer CB protection for any means you receive money from the members.
    A notification with that info has been sent in your account.
    Have a productive week!
    Really pleased about this since now I don't have to turn down all prepaid shows like I was doing before. I lost a lot of money turning those down so this will be really awesome to be able to accept them all.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  32. #1244
    God/dess Cutie101's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,800
    Thanks
    3,354
    Thanked 7,148 Times in 2,224 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Omg, now we get paid 95% with that affiliate link!! WWWOOOHHEEWWWW!!!!! And 20% guaranteed for each model the members spends with?
    Hell yeah!!!! I am back at using skyprivate and will ditch any other indie skype platform, especially since they pay per min.
    Oh, here's the link (got it in my skyprivate account today): https://whalehunter.cash/make-more-m...C4wLjAuMC4wLjA

    8. I will make money no matter who the Members are calling?
    Yes, you’ll get 20% commission from each dollar spent by the Members you get onboard SkyPrivate, no matter if they are doing calls with you or any other models available.
    And this will get you money indefinitely, as long as the Member will spend money on SkyPrivate.
    And there is more to this, you earn a commission not only from calls but also from tips, or videos that those members will give/buy.


    Helll yessss!!!!!!!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *


  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:


  34. #1245
    Veteran Member ashley.miller's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 248 Times in 129 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Omg, now we get paid 95% with that affiliate link!! WWWOOOHHEEWWWW!!!!! And 20% guaranteed for each model the members spends with?
    Hell yeah!!!! I am back at using skyprivate and will ditch any other indie skype platform, especially since they pay per min.
    Oh, here's the link (got it in my skyprivate account today): https://whalehunter.cash/make-more-m...C4wLjAuMC4wLjA

    8. I will make money no matter who the Members are calling?
    Yes, you’ll get 20% commission from each dollar spent by the Members you get onboard SkyPrivate, no matter if they are doing calls with you or any other models available.
    And this will get you money indefinitely, as long as the Member will spend money on SkyPrivate.
    And there is more to this, you earn a commission not only from calls but also from tips, or videos that those members will give/buy.


    Helll yessss!!!!!!!
    Hey Cutie101!
    I'm just thrilled to read your post <3 I also sent you a private message if you need any help with your affiliate account.
    Enjoy your day!
    SkyPrivate - the first and only pay-per-minute payment system for Skype & Discord Shows.
    for more info go to: http://www.skyprivate.com/how-it-works/



  35. The Following User Says Thank You to ashley.miller For This Useful Post:


  36. #1246
    Veteran Member ashley.miller's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 248 Times in 129 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Hi!

    Ready for more great news?

    You have new cryptocurrency options available now on SkyPrivate (ETH, USDT, USDC) and a new withdrawal method using Layer 2 (more about it in a bit).

    In short, this means:


    • faster transactions: withdraw request <24h
    • lower minimum balance required: $50


    Find all the answers to your questions on the new withdrawal method here: http://support.skyprivate.com/en/art...ayer-2-methods


    And there's more!


    • you now have Ethereum, too, in your list of crypto payout options available (minimum balance $500)
    • starting May 1, the lower minimum balance required for Bitcoin withdrawals goes from $150 to $500


    Please check your Model accounts: you've received a notification on these updates.


    Best,
    Ashley from SkyPrivate
    SkyPrivate - the first and only pay-per-minute payment system for Skype & Discord Shows.
    for more info go to: http://www.skyprivate.com/how-it-works/



  37. #1247
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    498
    Thanked 596 Times in 332 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Hey everyone,

    I have to assume it's a FKing UPDATE WITH SK that is causing this huge issue.

    A guy calls me & I can't see myself on the SK window. That's never happened to me in all my years.

    Anyone else having this issue?

    SK just did another update & it's still not fixed.

    Thanks
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

  38. #1248
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    498
    Thanked 596 Times in 332 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley.miller View Post
    Hey Cutie101!
    I'm just thrilled to read your post <3 I also sent you a private message if you need any help with your affiliate account.
    Enjoy your day!

    Hi,

    Do we still have to use 2 different URLs?

    I don't know why if I give them my direct URL & they end up seeing someone else I don't get commission.

    I have no idea if they are going to see me or someone else, everything should be all under one URL.
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

  39. #1249
    Veteran Member ashley.miller's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 248 Times in 129 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Hey everyone,

    I have to assume it's a FKing UPDATE WITH SK that is causing this huge issue.

    A guy calls me & I can't see myself on the SK window. That's never happened to me in all my years.

    Anyone else having this issue?

    SK just did another update & it's still not fixed.

    Thanks
    Hey! Did you reach out my colleagues from the Support Department about this issue? If not, please send me a private message so I can help.
    Enjoy your day!
    SkyPrivate - the first and only pay-per-minute payment system for Skype & Discord Shows.
    for more info go to: http://www.skyprivate.com/how-it-works/



  40. #1250
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    498
    Thanked 596 Times in 332 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ashley.miller View Post
    Hey! Did you reach out my colleagues from the Support Department about this issue? If not, please send me a private message so I can help.
    Enjoy your day!
    No I didn't b/c I thought it was a SK issue. Maybe it's a SP Issue?
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2015, 01:55 AM
  2. Changing my payment option!
    By Chasing_the_night666 in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 07:07 PM
  3. Payment option
    By pages in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 03:24 AM
  4. Best Payment Option
    By icedancer in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 11:25 PM
  5. anyone use the fedex payment option for sm?
    By Marleysade in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 09:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •