Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 775 of 870

Thread: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

  1. #751
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 305 Times in 161 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    Ever since Skype uninstalled and re-installed the piece-of-crap new version of itself Skyprivate's plugin hasn't been working for me it won't log in and so I can't earn money on this site right now. So annoying all those shows add up every week.
    Btw, that's NOT the real Skype, just so you know, & amazingly I can't find ANY complaints about it when searching Google & it's been just over a week since this nightmare all started. My client was bitching about it & I didn't know what he was talking about & then an hour later it happened to me.

    I assume you are talking about the Skype app (meant for your cell phone) that MICROSOFT IS FORCING EVERYONE TO USE ON THEIR COMPUTER.

    For some very strange reason, on my non camming computer every time I reboot it automatically updates to that piece of shit.

    On the camming computer it doesn't (so far).

    My website coder said they are going to force everyone to use it so NOW, every time I reboot, I have to DL the Skype classic & it automatically switches it back.

    So far there's no way to prevent MS from fucking with our computers & doing it automatically.

    If that's not what you were talking about, I apologize.
    Last edited by ep2002; 01-14-2018 at 05:24 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  3. #752
    Senior Member platinumpuzzy's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 115 Times in 44 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    So, after having this for about a year and not realizing that my skype id was visible publicly FOR FREE, and getting message after message from random guys who say they want shows but just want to talk about their fetish... I realized I could turn off PUBLIC DISPLAY and only allow it for those who have money in their account and pay for it. My skype block list is so long now.... smh. Lesson learned. Other than that it's a great feature to have and it's connected to my Model Centro website so fans can easily call me straight from my site.

    K
    ari "Platinum Puzzy" Anthony
    The QUEEN of BBW

    Owner of "PlatinumPuzzy.com"
    Cam Girl on CamGirlMafia.com & ChatBratz.com



  4. #753
    Featured Member caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    With My Posse
    Posts
    1,934
    Thanks
    2,161
    Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,377 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Here's their official statement http://blog.skyprivate.com/firstchoi...funded-moment/

    $500 for ach is insane.
    "What do you do for work bb?"





    I <3 Daily Pay & so will you! Sign up here!


  5. #754
    Senior Member platinumpuzzy's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 115 Times in 44 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    Here's their official statement http://blog.skyprivate.com/firstchoi...funded-moment/

    $500 for ach is insane.
    I have my skyprivate connected through Bolyen Models studio as well as many of my other accounts which I can say is a perk when things like this happen so a ton of companies don't have my bank information or create a frenzy to change payment information in order to get paid. I know it's not ideal for everyone, but simply sharing how it's worked out for me especially with Skyprivate which I make decent money from.

    K
    ari "Platinum Puzzy" Anthony
    The QUEEN of BBW

    Owner of "PlatinumPuzzy.com"
    Cam Girl on CamGirlMafia.com & ChatBratz.com



  6. #755
    God/dess KatyBoleyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,140
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 6,254 Times in 1,647 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    Here's their official statement http://blog.skyprivate.com/firstchoi...funded-moment/

    $500 for ach is insane.
    Starting tomorrow we'll be setting everyone to 75% payouts on SkyPrivate.

    SkyPrivate is now commission free for daily pay going forward.

    Hopefully this helps out some bb's as well as one of our oldest partners.

    "Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:


  8. #756
    God/dess KatyBoleyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,140
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 6,254 Times in 1,647 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    It is done. SkyPrivate Daily Pay is now FREE through us. There's no contract or catch or other obligations. We pay the full 75% and no fees for payment.

    We have a number of easy payment options to service most of the world, and with low minimum payouts.



    BEFORE you set your studio in your profile to BoleynModels, make sure we know who you are by signing up on our website.

    Also, BEFORE setting the studio, if you have funds to pay out, you can cash them out through us by "Send funds to SkypeID" BoleynModels. We'll credit them to your account with us.

    After you set us as your studio, all payments are automatically forwarded for your daily payment.

    "Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:


  10. #757
    Veteran Member Teddy_Bear's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Computer Screens Around The World
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    1,813
    Thanked 1,750 Times in 528 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Btw, that's NOT the real Skype, just so you know, & amazingly I can't find ANY complaints about it when searching Google & it's been just over a week since this nightmare all started. My client was bitching about it & I didn't know what he was talking about & then an hour later it happened to me.

    I assume you are talking about the Skype app (meant for your cell phone) that MICROSOFT IS FORCING EVERYONE TO USE ON THEIR COMPUTER.

    For some very strange reason, on my non camming computer every time I reboot it automatically updates to that piece of shit.

    On the camming computer it doesn't (so far).

    My website coder said they are going to force everyone to use it so NOW, every time I reboot, I have to DL the Skype classic & it automatically switches it back.

    So far there's no way to prevent MS from fucking with our computers & doing it automatically.

    If that's not what you were talking about, I apologize.
    That's exactly what I was talking about and your solution (that you have since edited out) was fantastic got me back online with the old version and SP within a few mins so thank you. I found a kosher link to download the old version and it switched right back, even gave the link to BoleynModels and they said they will include the fix in their newsletter for us all.

    Can't thank you enough EP!




    Adultwork Streamate Twitter ManyVids
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:


  12. #758
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 305 Times in 161 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    That's exactly what I was talking about and your solution (that you have since edited out) was fantastic got me back online with the old version and SP within a few mins so thank you. I found a kosher link to download the old version and it switched right back, even gave the link to BoleynModels and they said they will include the fix in their newsletter for us all.

    Can't thank you enough EP!
    No I didn't edit anything out, I added something in that I had forgotten to say (I think) LOL

    I'm sooo happy this helped you.

    I just WISH someone would finally come out with a solution to overtake Skype. It's been a very long time since anyone NEW has come out with something & since MS has ruined it & NOW with forcing us to add scammers to our list just to see if they are REAL, & now they are trying to force everyone to use their shitty app version, it's just RIDICULOUS.

    I can only imagine how many people are using the app & have NO CLUE what's going on.

    Thank gawd for my website coder, that's all I can say.

    Why there are NO threads bitching about this I have no idea. I was going to post in one of the computer forums, I haven't had a chance yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    Here's their official statement http://blog.skyprivate.com/firstchoi...funded-moment/

    $500 for ach is insane.
    JFC, $500??? And that ACH is new. I remember them talking about getting it back when I was the FIRST to lose FC & you gals were still all using it & saying you had NO problems LOL

    And of course Paxum doesn't work in the US anymore, but they suck anyway.

    Btw, how much you want to bet this is PAY PAL'S doing???

    PP has sooo much influence (I HATE PAY PAL), that they have managed to close down or cause problems for almost ANY competitor who has come on the market. Anyone remember Alert Pay?

    I just hired a site (my bad for not researching them first online) to do a logo for me, I mistakenly paid with PP b/c several women claim that PP always protects them & PP sided with the scammers.

    In fact when I finally did the search, others have been scammed by this site that showcases gorgeous logos (they steal them from other logo designers) & put them on their site. They don't speak or understand English & threatened me (and others) with collections & PP STILL sided with them.

    I sooo want to do a chargeback on from my debit card/bank, but I'm afraid I'll lose my PP account.

    It's not that I want PP, it's that one can't LIVE without a PP acct. THAT'S how much power they have.

  13. #759
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    5,515
    Thanks
    18,484
    Thanked 12,195 Times in 3,677 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Btw, that's NOT the real Skype, just so you know, & amazingly I can't find ANY complaints about it when searching Google & it's been just over a week since this nightmare all started. My client was bitching about it & I didn't know what he was talking about & then an hour later it happened to me.

    I assume you are talking about the Skype app (meant for your cell phone) that MICROSOFT IS FORCING EVERYONE TO USE ON THEIR COMPUTER.

    For some very strange reason, on my non camming computer every time I reboot it automatically updates to that piece of shit.

    On the camming computer it doesn't (so far).

    My website coder said they are going to force everyone to use it so NOW, every time I reboot, I have to DL the Skype classic & it automatically switches it back.

    So far there's no way to prevent MS from fucking with our computers & doing it automatically.

    If that's not what you were talking about, I apologize.
    Found an article about how to downgrade and this download link in the article seems to have worked for me finally:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-42523655ab29



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  15. #760
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 305 Times in 161 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Has anyone else had issues with a client saying your cam is frozen?

    I just lost a client b/c of this & he called me twice.

    His cam was fine.

    This has to be their new software. <sigh>

    I was fine on CB & SM

  16. #761
    God/dess KatyBoleyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,140
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 6,254 Times in 1,647 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Has anyone else had issues with a client saying your cam is frozen?

    I just lost a client b/c of this & he called me twice.

    His cam was fine.

    This has to be their new software. <sigh>

    I was fine on CB & SM
    SkyPrivate plugin does not touch your camera or driver software at all. In personal calls I noticed that longer calls will get robotic and then disconnected, even with great internet on both sides of the Atlantic. This is a Skype issue though.

    "Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

  17. #762
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 305 Times in 161 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Found an article about how to downgrade and this download link in the article seems to have worked for me finally:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-42523655ab29
    Ok gals, MS is doing their usual FUCKING BS as are many of the EVIL CORPS in this world trying to control us. <sigh>

    Yesterday when I went to restart my computer & tried to find the SK classic it was NO LONGER in their drop down menu.

    People on the MS community forum are freaking out. Like all of us, they HATE the SK app & that MS is forcing it upon us.

    One guy luckily gave us a link to it, but who knows how long that will last. I'm getting VERY stressed by this.

  18. #763
    God/dess KatyBoleyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,140
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 6,254 Times in 1,647 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Ok gals, MS is doing their usual FUCKING BS as are many of the EVIL CORPS in this world trying to control us. <sigh>

    Yesterday when I went to restart my computer & tried to find the SK classic it was NO LONGER in their drop down menu.

    People on the MS community forum are freaking out. Like all of us, they HATE the SK app & that MS is forcing it upon us.

    One guy luckily gave us a link to it, but who knows how long that will last. I'm getting VERY stressed by this.
    They're convinced that everyone only uses SmartPhones and nobody uses computers any more.

    The video games industry tried to convince everyone of that years ago and failed. Yes, PC users are a minority in the market, but they haven't been squeezed out. Some of us need to make a living doing something other than taking selfies all day long.

    "Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:


  20. #764
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 305 Times in 161 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Cam models are not the ONLY ones who use a computer LOL

    I've been a nettie & was a netrepreneur since '98 & then 2000 & 75% min. of the net are companies that sell whatever they are selling online.

    If they think that people run their sites & business thru a small phone they have to be the stupidest people in the world.

    Just b/c 3rd world countries can't afford a computer & therefor use their phones & all the people who are obsessed with social media & like you said, taking pics of themselves b/c they have no life, that has NOTHING to do with the rest of how society works.

    I don't get at all how anyone can type on a phone. It takes me 3-4 times as long to do something on my phone as it does on a bloody computer with a PROPER keyboard.

    Not to mention I can see the ENTIRE site, not just a portion of it & I can flip thru it, not have to scroll 10 miles up or down just to get to where I need to be.

    Why ANYONE wants to do that is beyond me, but like I always say, I'm not like most of the human race <sigh>

    I really don't think this has to do with that, but I'm not sure yet what it has to do with. I may try to do a search when I have a moment since this is irking me so much.

    Actually strike that, I think I do know what it has to do with, but again, still doesn't make sense since we are on a desk/laptop, NOT our cells.

    The New World Order is trying to get everyone used to small things so they can brainwash everyone into getting chips, but again, I don't see the connection with this/Skype.

    I'll ask around.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  22. #765
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    I downloaded the plug in. but its not letting me login in and connect it to my skype. when i log into skype there isnt anything that shows i need to connect the plug in. But when i right click on it plug it it just tells me to log into skype.

  23. #766
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 305 Times in 161 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheychey10 View Post
    I downloaded the plug in. but its not letting me login in and connect it to my skype. when i log into skype there isnt anything that shows i need to connect the plug in. But when i right click on it plug it it just tells me to log into skype.
    Did the little orange horizontal popup show up that tells you that you are now giving access to SK from the plugin?

  24. #767
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 305 Times in 161 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Gals,

    Be careful of the new SP plugin.

    I like it a LOT more than the old one, BUT on Friday I lost money & I'm trying to get the missing money back. They aren't responding (they rarely ever do) to Katy's e-mail & we'll see if they respond to mine right now.

    Make sure that the amount that shows up on the popup box in the right hand corner matches what the e-mail & your account says, b/c the e-mail & my account showed less & I know that the popup was the correct amount due to my per min. rate.

    I was paid around $3-5 less.

    Also one time the popup telling us whether they have funds in their account wasn't showing. I had to reject his call & log out & log back in again & have him call me again b/c it wouldn't have charged him & he would have gotten a free call.

    Clearly there's some bugs.

  25. #768
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Did the little orange horizontal popup show up that tells you that you are now giving access to SK from the plugin?

    No it did not

  26. #769
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 305 Times in 161 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheychey10 View Post
    No it did not
    So that has to pop up in order for it to sync with SP.

    Find the SC icon (see my SS, it's the one on the bottom flush left) & right click on it. Exit out.

    You should also see that icon in your taskbar at the bottom of your screen as I think by default it pins to your taskbar.

    After you've exited out, click on that icon & it should start to launch & then log you in again automatically. See if the pop up appears now.

    Also when you mouseover your icon in the quick launch/hidden icons, it should tell you if you are logged in or not.

    I've ALWAYS had issues with their app.

    Amazingly this entire time I thought I was logged in for years & I never was <sigh> I only recently figured out I'm not logged in all the time even though I never log out & it says I'm logged in. Even their new app which just launched last week has issues like that.

    The way I check is to search for myself as if I'm a customer & then bookmark that page so I just refresh it every so often.

    Once you are logged in, it usually takes upto 5 mins. for you to actually show up as "online."

    HTH
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  28. #770
    Senior Member JoyKitten's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    595
    Thanked 508 Times in 143 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Gals,

    Be careful of the new SP plugin.

    I like it a LOT more than the old one, BUT on Friday I lost money & I'm trying to get the missing money back. They aren't responding (they rarely ever do) to Katy's e-mail & we'll see if they respond to mine right now.

    Make sure that the amount that shows up on the popup box in the right hand corner matches what the e-mail & your account says, b/c the e-mail & my account showed less & I know that the popup was the correct amount due to my per min. rate.

    I was paid around $3-5 less.

    Also one time the popup telling us whether they have funds in their account wasn't showing. I had to reject his call & log out & log back in again & have him call me again b/c it wouldn't have charged him & he would have gotten a free call.

    Clearly there's some bugs.
    I've had at least one call that I suspected the same thing. I was sure that during the session I saw my earnings tick over to the next minute, but when the session ended it was not showing in my earnings. I thought maybe I was mistaken, so I didn't push it, but now you have me thinking.

    I'll definately be watching closely and contact Katy, so she has somemore ammo when working with SkyPrivate about this issue.
    Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends. ~ Walt Disney

  29. #771
    Veteran Member RaeRae's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    3,102
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 448 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    In some cases, the earnings are less because the "more traffic" option is enabled in your account. SkyPrivate pays 20% of the earnings of member's calls to the affiliate if they are sent to you by the pvt.sexy site.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to RaeRae For This Useful Post:


  31. #772
    Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    So that has to pop up in order for it to sync with SP.

    Find the SC icon (see my SS, it's the one on the bottom flush left) & right click on it. Exit out.

    You should also see that icon in your taskbar at the bottom of your screen as I think by default it pins to your taskbar.

    After you've exited out, click on that icon & it should start to launch & then log you in again automatically. See if the pop up appears now.

    Also when you mouseover your icon in the quick launch/hidden icons, it should tell you if you are logged in or not.

    I've ALWAYS had issues with their app.

    Amazingly this entire time I thought I was logged in for years & I never was <sigh> I only recently figured out I'm not logged in all the time even though I never log out & it says I'm logged in. Even their new app which just launched last week has issues like that.

    The way I check is to search for myself as if I'm a customer & then bookmark that page so I just refresh it every so often.

    Once you are logged in, it usually takes upto 5 mins. for you to actually show up as "online."

    HTH


    i kept trying that and turning the computer off and on .also allowing in ando t of skyoenand nothing so Im resetting the computer to factory and downloading them both again .i had uninstalled and reinstalled them also both and nothing .hooefully this works .

  32. #773
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    5,515
    Thanks
    18,484
    Thanked 12,195 Times in 3,677 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Lately the app is hanging on the "payment in progress" screen. I've been checking my emails from them after the show to be sure I'm paid then closing the app to fix it. Anyone else having this issue. Other than that I love the new plugin how it shows the totals when I click on the guy's skype.



  33. #774
    Featured Member SylvySinclair's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Wherever you want me to be
    Posts
    1,962
    Thanks
    360
    Thanked 1,725 Times in 859 Posts

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Same here, the plugin keeps having this issue.
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy


    The only and best skype fetish Cam listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

    @myfetishcam

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:


  35. #775
    Senior Member JoyKitten's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    595
    Thanked 508 Times in 143 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Lately the app is hanging on the "payment in progress" screen. I've been checking my emails from them after the show to be sure I'm paid then closing the app to fix it. Anyone else having this issue. Other than that I love the new plugin how it shows the totals when I click on the guy's skype.
    Yes, I've been having that problem, off & on for weeks, even before the new app.

    To get rid of it I click on the SP icon in the system tray, log out. Then I go to SP dashboard to make sure the charge has been recorded (always has, but I like to be sure).

    Then I sign back in and it's fine.

    I too like the new pop-up app giving me info about my custie =)
    Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends. ~ Walt Disney

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to JoyKitten For This Useful Post:


Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2015, 01:55 AM
  2. Changing my payment option!
    By Chasing_the_night666 in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 07:07 PM
  3. Payment option
    By pages in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 03:24 AM
  4. Best Payment Option
    By icedancer in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 11:25 PM
  5. anyone use the fedex payment option for sm?
    By Marleysade in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 09:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •