Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1323

Thread: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: SkyPrivate New Payment Option?

Quote Originally Posted by honeybirdette View Post
    does anyone recommend using sky privates more calls progrmme? where they give you more traffic but take an extra 20% cut... you can turn it off or on. i signed up months ago but with an old studio and they wont let me change my studio (to boleyn) without deleting my profile and waiting two months before i can sign up again!

in the end i just left it with dailypay, long story short cause of this i missed out on the new girl status tag so wondering if its worth using this new programme to make up some traffic? anyone think its worth it?
    I've had a couple with this & sometimes the guy turns into a regular for a while, tut it's shocking that we lose so much money.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I have it on but have only got a small amount of shows from it though to be fair I only get a small amount of shows from SkyPrivate in general. I find it annoying that you don't know you are doing a show for a reduced rate until you check your earnings.
    And I've complained about this to them that we should know the minute the guy even IMs us so we know in advance.
    Models... get paid for sexting and phone sex
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

What's that feedback link, please.

I'm FURIOUS that SP STILL hasn't fixed the bug where when a guy doesn't have enough money or his account isn't correct or whatever & it declines him, he does NOT see the messages & I have to play SP's secretary & tell him what it says.

I've lost guys b/c of this b/c they think I'm the one declining them instead of the system & all it does is waste my time plus it's 50/50 that I even get him as a client.

I have complained to them about it for over a year now several times, & I thought when I told Alex a couple of fo months ago that he would make sure they fixed it b/c before they lied to me & told me there were no issues & that it was the customer playing games.

Well, Alex & I tested it & sure enough, it does NOT work.

Just nuts. I lost a guy the other day AGAIN.
    Models - Do you want to get paid daily for either phone sex or camming instead of waiting? You get the highest commissions in the industry.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    What's that feedback link, please.

I'm FURIOUS that SP STILL hasn't fixed the bug where when a guy doesn't have enough money or his account isn't correct or whatever & it declines him, he does NOT see the messages & I have to play SP's secretary & tell him what it says.

I've lost guys b/c of this b/c they think I'm the one declining them instead of the system & all it does is waste my time plus it's 50/50 that I even get him as a client.

I have complained to them about it for over a year now several times, & I thought when I told Alex a couple of fo months ago that he would make sure they fixed it b/c before they lied to me & told me there were no issues & that it was the customer playing games.

Well, Alex & I tested it & sure enough, it does NOT work.

Just nuts. I lost a guy the other day AGAIN.
    Hey @ep2002!

Here's where you can add your feedback and please do so: https://feedback.skyprivate.com/
    Also would love to take a look at this so we can understand what's going on. Drop me a message with your email address or Skype ID and let's connect to solve this issue
    You can always redirect the members to our Support Department, it's on us to guide them and help them better understand our platform.
    Enjoy your day!
    SkyPrivate - the first and only pay-per-minute payment system for Skype & Discord Shows.
    for more info go to: http://www.skyprivate.com/how-it-works/

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by ashley.miller View Post
    Hey @ep2002!

Here's where you can add your feedback and please do so: https://feedback.skyprivate.com/
    Also would love to take a look at this so we can understand what's going on. Drop me a message with your email address or Skype ID and let's connect to solve this issue
    You can always redirect the members to our Support Department, it's on us to guide them and help them better understand our platform.
    Enjoy your day!
    I've already mentioned this over & over again with your tech support for at least a year, & they claimed there was nothing wrong. They lied.

I knew there was b/c what are the odds that 10 different guys all can't see the messages.

This has nothing to do with their account platform. These are the messages they are supposed to see on Skype when your system declines their call, whether it's not enough funds, or unknown account, or whatever the message is.

I can see it, but they can't, so I have to be the one to tell them & play secretary & like I already said, I have lost a guy because of it. They think I'm playing games.

I have to IM with them back & forth & am I getting paid for that? Of course not.

I asked around on Discord several months ago & another model said she also knows her guys can't see the messages.

There's already a work order to get this fixed, but clearly they aren't fixing it, so you can check with them.

Thanks for the link.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Hey @ep2002!

Enjoy your day!
    Ahhhh so the guys can t see the message when they have low balance and try to call? LOL I always thought they can cause I didn t stay and explain why the call was automatically rejected, they went by themselves to top up the funds to come back. So I m guessing that clients cannot see any automated message at all or just some? Cause they see the one where they re getting closer to a low balance during the call, though.
    roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    N: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.
    =^_^= CATocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home

Veteran Member thatgingercamgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I just received a message through skype from someone claiming to be "Skyprivate administration" offering me a show "from a VIP member". My gut says scam, but I figured I'd throw this up here in case y'all were not aware of this yet.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,317 Times in 2,850 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by thatgingercamgirl View Post
    I just received a message through skype from someone claiming to be "Skyprivate administration" offering me a show "from a VIP member". My gut says scam, but I figured I'd throw this up here in case y'all were not aware of this yet.
    Definitely a scam, hahaha!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Why is it mandatory for women to show their faces on their profile, or face the prospect of their profile being "invisible"? Are women not allowed to retain their privacy if they wish to do so?

Seems a little backwards, forcing women to put their faces online when they wish to remain anonymous.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LucyAW For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member thatgingercamgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Definitely a scam, hahaha!
    I lol'ed so hard at the Hello Model", hahaha, at least throw my stage name in there! Not even trying

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thatgingercamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

I take it I am not going to get a response. That's fine, but I will be removing myself from your site, as I respect my privacy, and don't wish to work from a site which "demands" that I either show my face or have my profile removed.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LucyAW For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by LucyAW View Post
    Why is it mandatory for women to show their faces on their profile, or face the prospect of their profile being "invisible"? Are women not allowed to retain their privacy if they wish to do so?

Seems a little backwards, forcing women to put their faces online when they wish to remain anonymous.
    Hey @LucyAW! We do respect your privacy and understand if you wish to remain anonymous, that's why you can perform with a mask on. Would that work for you?
    Hit me up with a message if you need more details. Enjoy your day!
    SkyPrivate - the first and only pay-per-minute payment system for Skype & Discord Shows.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    @camgirlscottyland
    I noticed you have the infamous Male Bosko on your contact list to! I've blocked like 10 accounts of that a-hole so far . He's everywhere evidently.
    He's been calling me all day OMG speaking of I keep getting scam calls does anyone actually make money on the site. I'm feeling discouraged

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by littleprincessbella View Post
    He's been calling me all day OMG speaking of I keep getting scam calls does anyone actually make money on the site. I'm feeling discouraged
    Yes he tried me again recently too! There is also someone else to watch out for. His username is MANiC. He always tries to get you to take Paypal, and if you do, he will report you. I have some old screenshots of him doing this to another member, and she was subsequently banned. So don't get caught out!

manic1.pngmanic2.pngmanic3.png

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LucyAW For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,534 Times in 1,996 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Have they fixed the ppm add on yet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Ah so it isn't just me that has been having issues....

Thanks
    Thanked 7,428 Times in 2,749 Posts

The plug in hasnt been working for me. ugh.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,468 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I seems to be working now but the traffic has been crap. What there is of it is trash.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,526 Times in 6,969 Posts

So I finally decided to log into my SkyPrivate model admin just now (After a while of neglecting this site). What's up with this phone feature they have (When you click on 'Settings' and 'Services')? It said something about letting your regulars call you when you're not online, and letting them ask about your day. But it doesn't say anything about you GETTING PAID for this feature.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    So I finally decided to log into my SkyPrivate model admin just now (After a while of neglecting this site). What's up with this phone feature they have (When you click on 'Settings' and 'Services')? It said something about letting your regulars call you when you're not online, and letting them ask about your day. But it doesn't say anything about you GETTING PAID for this feature.
    Hey! It's a new feature we implemented. My colleagues from Support can give you more details about it or send me a message and I can help
    Enjoy your day!

Thanks

Hey! It's a new feature we implemented. My colleagues from Support can give you more details about it or send me a message and I can help
    Enjoy your day!

Ok, I'll PM you the same thing I just asked in my post. Lol. Yes, please explain how this works, before I consider giving these dudes access to calling my phone. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Hello everybody, I hope you are having a good day. I would like to ask here if finally I get an answer. Do you know why some models being new on the site skyprivate are 5 stars already so quick not even a week and with for example only 12 ratings of 5 stars rank very high having the 5 stars on their profile and many of us that have been on the site for months and with more than 60 rating of 5 stars, still struggling to get at 5. Many of them are from studios. I dont like to focus on this just Im curious whats behind so is nice to know about it and get at 5 stars like those models. Just trying to find the sense of this. Thx you in advance.
    Last edited by AcidYellow; 12-23-2021 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks

It's so weird how on Skype it's constantly showing me the #1 to imply that I have one new unread chat message, but I don't...there's nothing new there. I've already responded to any "Hey" messages from people. I remember it used to do this before when I used to log onto Skype more often. It's driving me crazy, and makes me keep checking to make sure I'm not missing any messages or show requests from people. Lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by AcidYellow View Post
    Hello everybody, I hope you are having a good day. I would like to ask here if finally I get an answer. Do you know why some models being new on the site skyprivate are 5 stars already so quick not even a week and with for example only 12 ratings of 5 stars rank very high having the 5 stars on their profile and many of us that have been on the site for months and with more than 60 rating of 5 stars, still struggling to get at 5. Many of them are from studios. I dont like to focus on this just Im curious whats behind so is nice to know about it and get at 5 stars like those models. Just trying to find the sense of this. Thx you in advance.
    Hey @AcidYellow! The ranking system takes into account multiple criteria. Please reach out to my colleagues in Support for more details or read this article: http://support.skyprivate.com/en/art...placement-work

Enjoy your day and happy holidays!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,344 Times in 1,935 Posts
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Going to try to start using SP and CMD again.
    I just noticed the option for using a tip vibe on skyprivate! Do many guys tip for it on there?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,824 Times in 4,963 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vlodina View Post
    Going to try to start using SP and CMD again.
    I just noticed the option for using a tip vibe on skyprivate! Do many guys tip for it on there?
    Oh cool! I just got one. I need to connect it there too.

edited to add - I don't see it in the list of cam sites to add to my Lush settings. Where do you see the option?

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast