+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New club: Penthouse Pittsburgh

Thanks
    Thanked 1,353 Times in 467 Posts

Default New club: Penthouse Pittsburgh

If you've ever worked in Pittsburgh, you know how outrageous the fees can be. If you've ever worked at Blush, you know how crappy it is to work for shitty management/owners who couldn't care less about you.

This post is basically to let you guys know about the new club opening in Pittsburgh within the next few weeks. The owner of this new club is Joe Hall. He has been in the business for quite awhile, and I have previously worked for him and his clubs. He understands that the business is pretty much ran by the dancers. He said to me, "They didn't come here to see my ugly ass, they came here to see you!"

I spoke with him about the fees that the other clubs in the area were charging and he just laughed. He mentioned that he had even worked with the valet company that they'll be using to charge him a little more so that his dancers didn't have to pay them (I'm assuming that there will be a mandatory valet due to space in downtown Pittsburgh, but it will be free for dancers). He also stated that credit card dance slips will have a fee on them for customers, but they will not charge dancers to cash them in.

From what I understand, there will be no crazy scheduling requirements or weekly weigh-ins (wtf?) like Blush or Cheerleaders.

Pittsburgh girls: They are hiring in-area girls! The owners and managers from the other clubs are telling you otherwise because they don't want to lose you (or your money)!

So, if you need more info, call 412-904-3191 and talk to Joe or Daria. I absolutely hate the way Pittsburgh treats their girls, so I'm really excited about a new club that will promise to do the opposite, so i'm going to spread the word to all of my Ohio/Pennsylvania ladies as well as post it on here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tsepmet1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 614 Posts

Default Re: New club: Penthouse Pittsburgh

Weigh-ins..wow. That's all I have to say about that lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

From what I was told, they weigh the waitresses and bartenders once a week at Blush, and if they gain weight, they lose shifts.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 794 Posts

A lot of high end clubs use to do this. Thee doll house, all mens clubs. Do you know if the vips will be like most clubs in that area 90 for a half and 150 hour or something like that? I've never worked in that area but just got back from a penthouse(4th ) I've worked at and the money was good but I'm not fond of the way their run.

Thanks

The VIP prices are more than that at the other clubs. I assume they'll be a bit higher or at least on par with the others, but they won't be taking massive amounts out of it, so you'll definitely pocket more of the money.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsepmet1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,696 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    Weigh-ins..wow. That's all I have to say about that lol.
    Years ago, the airlines did this!
    Quote Aurora14: You have money, they have boobs. Boobs go in your face, now they have the money. It's not as random as you think it is.
    QUOTE=MarvelGirl;2619322]I've never experienced a vagina check at a strip club so if you can hide it well and it isn't a nude club, it shouldn't be an issue.[/QUOTE]

God/dess
    Thanks

^ Yup they did!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,454 Times in 2,300 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused
    Blog Entries

Fucking asshats ..I'm all for everyone staying fit but do they bother to take into account that muscle weighs more than jelly rolls?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

^ Seriously! I'm all for standards but I'm sick of paying 150-300 to work places and being told what to do but they can't tell girls to not do lap dances at the stage and get eaten out because were independent contractors( yeas this is what a manager told my friend at the big chain club we just worked! But they could try to charge me 2-400 to work....but I'm an independent contractor! They made 600 plus off me a night. Blah I'm sick of the way money clubs treat us like we should be glad to be able to work there. We should all sue! Sorry just sick of the way were trated when we pay exorborant amounts to work!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to michele11 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 Times in 433 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by michele11 View Post
    ^ Seriously! I'm all for standards but I'm sick of paying 150-300 to work places and being told what to do but they can't tell girls to not do lap dances at the stage and get eaten out because were independent contractors( yeas this is what a manager told my friend at the big chain club we just worked! But they could try to charge me 2-400 to work....but I'm an independent contractor! They made 600 plus off me a night. Blah I'm sick of the way money clubs treat us like we should be glad to be able to work there. We should all sue! Sorry just sick of the way were trated when we pay exorborant amounts to work!
    I agree!
    Winning.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nina_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Pittsburgh is the fucking worst. I was disgusted by their fees to the point that I wouldn't even go there. That's why I'm super excited about a new club that won't do it, because Cleveland is also heading (damn near already) in that direction.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nina_ View Post
    I agree!
    HAHA! Sorry for threadjack but they told me they wouldn't charge me that if I come back, they'll put me on schedule.....well if they don't I'm heading to Chicago cuz my favorite managers back and my gf got hired there tonight and he asked where the hell I've been and I need to get back there. So if they give me shit, to Chicago I go!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by michele11 View Post
    HAHA! Sorry for threadjack but they told me they wouldn't charge me that if I come back, they'll put me on schedule.....well if they don't I'm heading to Chicago cuz my favorite managers back and my gf got hired there tonight and he asked where the hell I've been and I need to get back there. So if they give me shit, to Chicago I go!
    Nice! I'm in Chicago now.
    Winning.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nina_ For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

^ She's at vip. Good luck at the admiral tonight! How long are you going to be there? Sorry temepest.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

I'm leaving Monday or Tuesday but coming back shortly after that. I really like the Admiral, but definitely will check out VIP this summer.

As for this thread, I hope it ends up being a good club! I'm going to be dancing in NYC soon and planning on making a trip out to Delilah's after NYC since Philly isn't too far, and maybe if this is a good club I'll swing by Pittsburg on my way home
    Winning.

Thanks

Is there a new number to contact?
    I'M A HUSTLA HOMIE!!!

Thanks

Does that number not work?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tsepmet1 View Post
    If you've ever worked in Pittsburgh, you know how outrageous the fees can be. If you've ever worked at Blush, you know how crappy it is to work for shitty management/owners who couldn't care less about you.

This post is basically to let you guys know about the new club opening in Pittsburgh within the next few weeks. The owner of this new club is Joe Hall. He has been in the business for quite awhile, and I have previously worked for him and his clubs. He understands that the business is pretty much ran by the dancers. He said to me, "They didn't come here to see my ugly ass, they came here to see you!"

I spoke with him about the fees that the other clubs in the area were charging and he just laughed. He mentioned that he had even worked with the valet company that they'll be using to charge him a little more so that his dancers didn't have to pay them (I'm assuming that there will be a mandatory valet due to space in downtown Pittsburgh, but it will be free for dancers). He also stated that credit card dance slips will have a fee on them for customers, but they will not charge dancers to cash them in.

From what I understand, there will be no crazy scheduling requirements or weekly weigh-ins (wtf?) like Blush or Cheerleaders.

Pittsburgh girls: They are hiring in-area girls! The owners and managers from the other clubs are telling you otherwise because they don't want to lose you (or your money)!

So, if you need more info, call 412-904-3191 and talk to Joe or Daria. I absolutely hate the way Pittsburgh treats their girls, so I'm really excited about a new club that will promise to do the opposite, so i'm going to spread the word to all of my Ohio/Pennsylvania ladies as well as post it on here.
    Blush has gotten bad they don't care about us at all. A Penthouse club must be a better place.

Thanks

Blush has gotten bad they don't care about us at all. A Penthouse club must be a better place.

Thanks

has anyone worked here recently? what did you think?

Thanks

Bloop.
    Last edited by Tsepmet1; 09-19-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Thanks

It opened last Saturday, ladies! I've already heard good things!

I'll be there myself in 2 weeks.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsepmet1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

It opened last Saturday, ladies! I've already heard good things!

I'll be there myself in 2 weeks.
    Awesome! I was hoping that this would turn out to be a good club. Megabus goes straight to Pittsburg from here (Detroit) and round trip tickets for next month aren't more than $25! I might plan myself a trip.
    Winning.

+ Reply to Thread