Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2393

Thread: ImLive Thread

  1. #2326
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    3,460
    Thanked 1,918 Times in 760 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: ImLive- ACCOUNT CLOSED

    Quote Originally Posted by cammicams View Post
    Hello, I really don't like posting in forums. But if your a current model or want to be a model for ImLive you need to know this!

    I was a Top Model for ImLive and worked hard with advertising and posting on Twitter to get the Top 120 position. Well they started a campaign where they wanted to give Joe Buck (a millionaire) a million dollars to do something that the models can do themselves. I posted on Twitter "Lets take a look at where this money is coming from. ImLive needs to take care of there models and pay them more than 20%, 30% or 35%. Specially now more than ever! I am glad that he turned it down. So now ImLive might give this million dollars back to there models." After that I have made a video on manyvids proving my point and posted this "This video was made because a webcam site wants to pay a Sports Broadcaster ONE MILLION DOLLARS instead of taking care of there models! During this Corona Virus Crisis! Also, to prove that we "The Models" can commentate our own videos!" After these posts on Twitter ImLive Closed my Account they said that these where negative posts against the company. Which you can clearly see that they WERE NOT! After they closed my account then I started posting negative tweets and now that I have a lawyer. I am reaching out to any ImLive Model who has had there accounts closed and/or just simply agrees with me that ImLive. Should pay there models more than 20% for Bonus Credits! Which BTW you don't know about until after the Private Show. Oh and 50% coupons too! Contact me if you agree or have had your account closed. There is POWER in Numbers and my Lawyer would like to hear from you.

    CammiCams

    Oh I forgot about this post.

    It's a publicity stunt. They never expected Joe Buck to take the job. Pornhub does tons of them. They offered to donate lube to the city of Philly so people wouldn't climb light posts after the superbowl. https://mashable.com/2018/01/31/porn...ia-super-bowl/ Obviously they turned them down

    The fact that Joe Buck is a bit less religious is a gold mine for IMLive, as he even replied to the news of it. As someone who is super into sports that is REALLY rare. (https://twitter.com/Buck/status/1251193698731393024) He tweeted about it multiple times and his wife even tweeted about it. Thats worth a million dollars, especially since they didn't have to pay a dime. Personally I think they should have pitched it to Booger McFarland because he blew up as a meme about it afterwards.

  2. #2327
    Member cammicams's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive- ACCOUNT CLOSED

    Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    Oh I forgot about this post.

    It's a publicity stunt. They never expected Joe Buck to take the job. Pornhub does tons of them. They offered to donate lube to the city of Philly so people wouldn't climb light posts after the superbowl. Obviously they turned them down

    The fact that Joe Buck is a bit less religious is a gold mine for IMLive, as he even replied to the news of it. As someone who is super into sports that is REALLY rare. He tweeted about it multiple times and his wife even tweeted about it. Thats worth a million dollars, especially since they didn't have to pay a dime. Personally I think they should have pitched it to Booger McFarland because he blew up as a meme about it afterwards.
    Hello and I know that it was and is a publicity stunt. But who pays the price? THE MODELS! It would have been okay IF they took care of there models better! Instead of only paying them 20% for these Bonus Credits and told the Models BEFORE the Private Show that the customers have Bonus Credits! YES the Models DO NOT know about these supposed bonus credits until after the show! Also, the Customers apparently do not know that they have Bonus Credits either. I was asked to STOP asking MY FANS to TIP more if they have bonus credits. Because the customers don't know which are real or bonus credits. Okay on that NOTE who's to say that ImLive is telling the Models the Truth about these supposed bonus credits! NO as you said it was all a publicity stunt! So IMLIVE can make more money and screw there models over!

    Further more as a FORMER TOP MODEL for ImLive I was pissed off over this. Here we are in a Crisis and they want to play a million dollars to a millionaire to do something that they models can do themselves. See my ManyVids Video ( )! I even asked my account rep BEFORE I took my concerns to twitter about this with NO RESPONSE! Then they CLOSED My Account for My supposed Negative Tweets. My tweets where not negative ( ) I was simply stating that they should take care of there models. But you know what? I AM GLAD THAT THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT! They are sneaky, shady and they CON there models into thinking that they are Friends and/or Family. I was conned into thinking that! Until they lowered the Bonus Credits from 30% to 20% payout and blocked me from the ImLive Forums for asking a question, about the Hentai Contest and after I made this video ( ). Which was and is another Publicity stunt! Why do I say that? Well the Hentai Gamer's, are lead to believe that when they click on a ImLive Hentai Model, that the model is going to be dressed as the Hentai that she is portraying. WRONG! I had several Gamer's say that to me and they where mad! All have left to say is BOY WHAT A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY and without there MODELS they have NOTHING!

    Thanks
    CammiCams

    LINKS:
    manyvids.com/Video/1887192/cammicams-599-commentator-amp-cheerleader/
    twitter.com/Cammi_Cams/status/1251471613997879296
    manyvids.com/Video/1755232/cammicams-video-591-albane-foggy/
    Last edited by cammicams; 05-16-2020 at 05:24 AM. Reason: LINKS NOT SHOWING UP

  3. #2328
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    3,460
    Thanked 1,918 Times in 760 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: ImLive- ACCOUNT CLOSED

    Quote Originally Posted by cammicams View Post
    Hello and I know that it was and is a publicity stunt. But who pays the price? THE MODELS!
    They never intended on paying him, so no one pays the price. There isn't a price to pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by cammicams View Post
    It would have been okay IF they took care of there models better! Instead of only paying them 20% for these Bonus Credits and told the Models BEFORE the Private Show that the customers have Bonus Credits! YES the Models DO NOT know about these supposed bonus credits until after the show! Also, the Customers apparently do not know that they have Bonus Credits either. I was asked to STOP asking MY FANS to TIP more if they have bonus credits. Because the customers don't know which are real or bonus credits. Okay on that NOTE who's to say that ImLive is telling the Models the Truth about these supposed bonus credits! NO as you said it was all a publicity stunt! So IMLIVE can make more money and screw there models over!
    No, I said the Joe Buck thing was a stunt. Not the bonus credits. The bonus credit percentage is trash, I agree. But if the bonus credits are free to the customers, the site doesn't make money off of the credits.

    Quote Originally Posted by cammicams View Post
    Further more as a FORMER TOP MODEL for ImLive I was pissed off over this. Here we are in a Crisis and they want to play a million dollars to a millionaire to do something that they models can do themselves. See my ManyVids Video ( )! I even asked my account rep BEFORE I took my concerns to twitter about this with NO RESPONSE! Then they CLOSED My Account for My supposed Negative Tweets. My tweets where not negative ( ) I was simply stating that they should take care of there models. But you know what? I AM GLAD THAT THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT!
    It's not the fact that we can be good commentators (cool video idea btw) it's that he's famous. His fame is why they pitched the idea to him. There's no sports news right now so sports sites will jump on reporting about it which is publicity for ImLive.

    Quote Originally Posted by cammicams View Post
    They are sneaky, shady and they CON there models into thinking that they are Friends and/or Family. I was conned into thinking that! Until they lowered the Bonus Credits from 30% to 20% payout and blocked me from the ImLive Forums for asking a question, about the Hentai Contest and after I made this video ( ). Which was and is another Publicity stunt! Why do I say that? Well the Hentai Gamer's, are lead to believe that when they click on a ImLive Hentai Model, that the model is going to be dressed as the Hentai that she is portraying. WRONG! I had several Gamer's say that to me and they where mad! All have left to say is BOY WHAT A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY and without there MODELS they have NOTHING!
    You mean the monthly video contest right? Were they using the videos on another site to specifically say "we have cosplay girls?" Or are these guys just clicking on the girl in the video contest thinking she's going to be wearing the same costume every day?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:


  5. #2329
    Member cammicams's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive- ACCOUNT CLOSED

    Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    They never intended on paying him, so no one pays the price. There isn't a price to pay.



    No, I said the Joe Buck thing was a stunt. Not the bonus credits. The bonus credit percentage is trash, I agree. But if the bonus credits are free to the customers, the site doesn't make money off of the credits.



    It's not the fact that we can be good commentators (cool video idea btw) it's that he's famous. His fame is why they pitched the idea to him. There's no sports news right now so sports sites will jump on reporting about it which is publicity for ImLive.



    You mean the monthly video contest right? Were they using the videos on another site to specifically say "we have cosplay girls?" Or are these guys just clicking on the girl in the video contest thinking she's going to be wearing the same costume every day?
    This is why I HATE FORUMS! The point gets lost!


    How do you know that they never intended to pay him? Did you see the James Lowe Pod Cast? Adrian's body language spoke volumes! He was very nervous and hardly looked into the cam. At one point he said that he should have pitched the idea to Joe Bucks wife Michelle. She's a broadcaster and that she probably would have done it! Plus they are still looking for someone to give a Million Dollars to! If this was all a STUNT then why are they still looking?! NO it's more like a SCAM to make more money and steal money from there models!


    "There isn't a price to pay"? YOUR JOKING RIGHT? YES there is and the price that the "Models" pay! Is this.... You just got done doing a Hard Core, Pussy Fucking with a PLASTIC TOY Show and you look at your earnings. You just found out that YOU did a 10 minute show for $10 or maybe even $0 with Bonus Credits and lets not forget the 50% OFF Coupons! Wouldn't you be pissed OFF? I WAS! I have worked for MyFreeCams for almost 11 years with a 50% payout and with MFC is't straight and to the point! If I was on MFC. That 10 minute show would have a 50% PAYOUT NOT a 20/0% payout! Plus AGAIN the models DO NOT KNOW about this! Until AFTER the SHOW and neither do the Customers! I don't know about you. BUT I want to be PAID for the hard work that I am doing and not finish a private show, then look at my earnings and say WTF! NO WONDER why ImLive does not have a lot of American Models. Because the AMERICAN MODELS can not afford to work there!


    "the site doesn't make money off of the credits"? AGAIN Your joking right? Since they DO NOT tell the models until after the show and the customers don't know if they have bonus credits. AGAIN who's to say that ImLive is telling the truth to the Models? WE CAN'T SEE IT and who's to say that ImLive is NOT LYING? Just to make more money off of the models! IT'S A SCAM! If it was not then they would NOT TELL US BEFORE THE PRIVATE SHOW. So we could ask the customer to TIP more. Which BTW I was told to stop saying this "GOT Bonus Credits? Be sure to TIP it's APPRECIATED! Also, I hope that you and your family stay safe and well during this crisis. Thank you for your support!" in my ImLive emails! I was told that it confuses the customer because THEY DON'T KNOW WHICH ARE REAL OR BONUS!


    Lets do some math: Instead of PAYING the models lets say 30% they are ONLY PAYING 20%. So they are making 10% and/or 35% (bonus credits 20% + coupons 50% OFF) MORE MONEY! Because they don't have to PAY THE MODELS! That's how they are making money!


    When I was on ImLive and doing the Hentai Contest I had a lot of gamer's come into my room expecting me to be dressed as Albany Foggy and act like her too. I was not and they where pissed! END OF SUBJECT!

  6. #2330
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Darkside Of The Moon
    Posts
    9,780
    Thanks
    10,236
    Thanked 22,600 Times in 6,306 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

    Default Re: ImLive- ACCOUNT CLOSED

    Quote Originally Posted by cammicams View Post
    This is why I HATE FORUMS! The point gets lost!


    How do you know that they never intended to pay him? Did you see the James Lowe Pod Cast? Adrian's body language spoke volumes! He was very nervous and hardly looked into the cam. At one point he said that he should have pitched the idea to Joe Bucks wife Michelle. She's a broadcaster and that she probably would have done it! Plus they are still looking for someone to give a Million Dollars to! If this was all a STUNT then why are they still looking?! NO it's more like a SCAM to make more money and steal money from there models!


    "There isn't a price to pay"? YOUR JOKING RIGHT? YES there is and the price that the "Models" pay! Is this.... You just got done doing a Hard Core, Pussy Fucking with a PLASTIC TOY Show and you look at your earnings. You just found out that YOU did a 10 minute show for $10 or maybe even $0 with Bonus Credits and lets not forget the 50% OFF Coupons! Wouldn't you be pissed OFF? I WAS! I have worked for MyFreeCams for almost 11 years with a 50% payout and with MFC is't straight and to the point! If I was on MFC. That 10 minute show would have a 50% PAYOUT NOT a 20/0% payout! Plus AGAIN the models DO NOT KNOW about this! Until AFTER the SHOW and neither do the Customers! I don't know about you. BUT I want to be PAID for the hard work that I am doing and not finish a private show, then look at my earnings and say WTF! NO WONDER why ImLive does not have a lot of American Models. Because the AMERICAN MODELS can not afford to work there!


    "the site doesn't make money off of the credits"? AGAIN Your joking right? Since they DO NOT tell the models until after the show and the customers don't know if they have bonus credits. AGAIN who's to say that ImLive is telling the truth to the Models? WE CAN'T SEE IT and who's to say that ImLive is NOT LYING? Just to make more money off of the models! IT'S A SCAM! If it was not then they would NOT TELL US BEFORE THE PRIVATE SHOW. So we could ask the customer to TIP more. Which BTW I was told to stop saying this "GOT Bonus Credits? Be sure to TIP it's APPRECIATED! Also, I hope that you and your family stay safe and well during this crisis. Thank you for your support!" in my ImLive emails! I was told that it confuses the customer because THEY DON'T KNOW WHICH ARE REAL OR BONUS!


    Lets do some math: Instead of PAYING the models lets say 30% they are ONLY PAYING 20%. So they are making 10% and/or 35% (bonus credits 20% + coupons 50% OFF) MORE MONEY! Because they don't have to PAY THE MODELS! That's how they are making money!


    When I was on ImLive and doing the Hentai Contest I had a lot of gamer's come into my room expecting me to be dressed as Albany Foggy and act like her too. I was not and they where pissed! END OF SUBJECT!
    If you hate it here then stop posting. None of us went looking for you. The fact that you came here to post this mess shows that your movement isn't gaining any real traction. If you want progress and support then try being nicer to people when you speak. So far you've been nothing but rude on this account and the other one.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  8. #2331
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    3,460
    Thanked 1,918 Times in 760 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: ImLive- ACCOUNT CLOSED

    I definitely agree that the point is lost here. I think you are so angry you aren't reading what I'm saying. I agreed with you that the percentage is bad. Good luck in your future endeavors.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:


  10. #2332
    Member cammicams's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive- ACCOUNT CLOSED

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    If you hate it here then stop posting. None of us went looking for you. The fact that you came here to post this mess shows that your movement isn't gaining any real traction. If you want progress and support then try being nicer to people when you speak. So far you've been nothing but rude on this account and the other one.
    RUDE? I am not being rude just giving you models a warning about ImLive! Happy camming!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cammicams For This Useful Post:


  12. #2333
    Member cammicams's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive- ACCOUNT CLOSED

    Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    I definitely agree that the point is lost here. I think you are so angry you aren't reading what I'm saying. I agreed with you that the percentage is bad. Good luck in your future endeavors.
    I am not mad at you and thank you for responding. I am answering your questions, giving you a WARNING about ImLive and stating the facts. Thank you for agreeing with me about the percentage and Happy Camming.

  13. #2334
    Newbie LucyBenz's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Hi everyone,

    I was very disappointed after reading this update on Imlive:

    "Mon June 1 2020
    Update on Bonus Credits and Price per minute options

    Thanks to a huge increase in effort and money invested in the recent months on traffic and retention, we see that members are buying and spending significantly more, from which we have all benefitted.

    To keep moving forward at our current level of success, from 1 June the commission on the Bonus Credits that ImLive gives to Members will be 12%. There will be no change to normal commission rates on Members’ purchased Credits, and Hall of Fame hosts will continue to receive the current 20% on bonus Credits used.

    This only affects the Credits that ImLive gives to Members as a bonus.

    Our shared efforts to encourage Members to increase their usage of our site has led to a positive effect on your earnings and we have calculated that continuing in that direction means that you will, in fact, earn more now than you did with the previous percentage on bonus Credits. Furthermore, to better manage your price per minute and your income, we have added 2 more price per minute options of $2.38 and $3.38 so you can earn even more."

    I have no more motivation to work there.
    Last edited by LucyBenz; 06-02-2020 at 02:18 PM.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LucyBenz For This Useful Post:


  15. #2335
    God/dess SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,618
    Thanks
    2,156
    Thanked 3,022 Times in 1,296 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    ...12% payout? You'd need to like charge like $12 a minute lol

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:


  17. #2336
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,982
    Thanks
    8,195
    Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,770 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    I tried to work there and they never got back to be. I have HD and pro pics.
    After combing the threads it seems like they don’t treat their girls well. I don’t know for sure. Just the impression I got.

  18. #2337
    God/dess Cutie101's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,478
    Thanks
    3,088
    Thanked 6,170 Times in 1,957 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyBenz View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I was very disappointed after reading this update on Imlive:

    "Mon June 1 2020
    Update on Bonus Credits and Price per minute options

    Thanks to a huge increase in effort and money invested in the recent months on traffic and retention, we see that members are buying and spending significantly more, from which we have all benefitted.

    To keep moving forward at our current level of success, from 1 June the commission on the Bonus Credits that ImLive gives to Members will be 12%. There will be no change to normal commission rates on Members’ purchased Credits, and Hall of Fame hosts will continue to receive the current 20% on bonus Credits used.

    This only affects the Credits that ImLive gives to Members as a bonus.

    Our shared efforts to encourage Members to increase their usage of our site has led to a positive effect on your earnings and we have calculated that continuing in that direction means that you will, in fact, earn more now than you did with the previous percentage on bonus Credits. Furthermore, to better manage your price per minute and your income, we have added 2 more price per minute options of $2.38 and $3.38 so you can earn even more."

    I have no more motivation to work there.
    Exactly!! I didn't even read that message, when I logged in, so I just started work and had a $100 private. The member used bonus credits, so my payment was somehwere at $15. I thought I get a vein popping on my forehead.
    After I ditched Jasmin, because of the abusive support staff, that was literally harrasing me weekly, now Imlive is doing this...
    I am gonna make sure I redirect all the members somehwere else and leave this site. It's simply insulting and humiliating. Also, the fact that members can't give a bigger tip than 25, is also stupid.
    The vibe toy can be used only with 1, 3, 5 and 7 credits.
    As an Uber driver you get to make more money than this pile of shit.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *


  19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:


  20. #2338
    Veteran Member Panthera's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    355
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 701 Times in 231 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Such a disgrace. They are saying that only for the bonus credits they are paying 12% but no one knows if those were actual bonus credits or not, and even if they were, the work we do does deserve a decent percentage, because the member expects a performance that's worth the price per minute they are paying, bonus or not. And a human being cannot do the work for 2.80/min let's say, but only get some peanuts for it. I could go on forever about how Imlive became a bigger and bigger shit hole during the last years. It used to be awesome, now it's a disgrace. I definitely cannot do this work for such a small percentage, and the shitty traffic they have. They can take all those people with no credit cards they are calling "members", that are killing everyone's brains in free chat, and shove them up their greedy asses. What is the most abusive is the way they are lying to us, telling us that those 12% are from "bonus credits", when it's obvious they are giving us 12% all the time (with rare exceptions, enough to be able to say "look, these were normal credits!!" when they give 30%). I mean, if a good regular comes to me and stays 70 min, and I am only getting 12%, where were his "normal" credits?? How come that all he had was a whole bunch of "bonus credits"? I feel insulted and definitely closing my account with them. This time is just too much.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Panthera For This Useful Post:


  22. #2339
    God/dess kortneykay's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In Private Chat Making $
    Posts
    5,619
    Thanks
    12,720
    Thanked 20,619 Times in 4,527 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    I think I've commented in this thread a few times about how I joined in 2009/2010 and was promised the 35% Diamond Host Award. I have receipts and was told if I can prove that I was promised the 5% raise; i'd get it. So I was informed that since I joined in 2010 (via their records) I would get diamond status in 2019. It's 2020 and again IML has moved the goal post and changed the rules ONE YEAR before I was to get DHA, lol. Glad I no longer log in. They literally fixed their mouths to say I am no longer up for the award because of the NEW changes- BITCH. You promised ME YEARRRSSSS AGO. So why not stick to your promise. I've been on that site since 2010. Give me my 5% or I won't log on period.




    Believe In Your Brand



  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:


  24. #2340
    Member cammicams's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    As I said before and I will say it again. They are Sneaky, Shady and don't walk but RUN away from ImLive, there Whitelabels and there Affiliates!

    There is a Life beyond ImLive and I am GLAD that they CLOSED MY ACCOUNT. I am NOW making MORE Money! I am happy and not Stressed Out wondering how much I am getting PAID for a Show with MyFreeCams, ManyVids and Flirt4Free! Since they tell me how much I am making BEFORE the SHOW!

    If you stay with ImLive! Happy Camming with a Site that is RIPPING YOU OFF!

    CammiCams

    CammiCams(.)com

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cammicams For This Useful Post:


  26. #2341
    God/dess kortneykay's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In Private Chat Making $
    Posts
    5,619
    Thanks
    12,720
    Thanked 20,619 Times in 4,527 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Question: For anyone closing their account with money inside: I have $40ish left, do they still pay out or would I need to be at the $50 minimum? I'm not staying on a thieving site that changes rules one yr before they owe me a raise. Fuck them.




    Believe In Your Brand



  27. #2342
    God/dess kortneykay's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In Private Chat Making $
    Posts
    5,619
    Thanks
    12,720
    Thanked 20,619 Times in 4,527 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cammicams View Post
    As I said before and I will say it again. They are Sneaky, Shady and don't walk but RUN away from ImLive, there Whitelabels and there Affiliates!

    There is a Life beyond ImLive and I am GLAD that they CLOSED MY ACCOUNT. I am NOW making MORE Money! I am happy and not Stressed Out wondering how much I am getting PAID for a Show with MyFreeCams, ManyVids and Flirt4Free! Since they tell me how much I am making BEFORE the SHOW!

    If you stay with ImLive! Happy Camming with a Site that is RIPPING YOU OFF!

    CammiCams

    CammiCams(.)com
    Preachhhh. I'll never forget I brought one of my wealthy regs on there who dropped $500 on a show and signed up under my affiliate link. These assholes tried so hard to claim he didn't use my link. So my client of 4 yrs who never heard of your site and in that moment signed up randomly just because and ONLY came to my room, huh? Sure. I got to screenshooting and sileced them but haven't trusted them ever since. Not to mention whenever I'm up for my 5% raise (with receipts on this very thread) they move the goal post. It's clear they're greedy and can go to hell. Making me wait 10 yrs and then having to jump 10 hoops, make $60k in earnings and my 1st unborn child. FOH.




    Believe In Your Brand



  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:


  29. #2343
    Member cammicams's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    Question: For anyone closing their account with money inside: I have $40ish left, do they still pay out or would I need to be at the $50 minimum?
    Good luck! Before they closed my account I had over $500 the real amount I don't know. So screen shot your earnings screen BEFORE you close your Account! Because they only paid me $272! Also, do you have a copy of your contract? They will not give me mine that I signed back on February 2018. PLUS They will NOT DELETE ALL of YOUR Photos and Videos OFF of their SERVERS. So get a Lawyer on there ass and a DMCA Service too.

    Happy Camming
    CammiCams

  30. #2344
    Member cammicams's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    Preachhhh. I'll never forget I brought one of my wealthy regs on there who dropped $500 on a show and signed up under my affiliate link. These assholes tried so hard to claim he didn't use my link. So my client of 4 yrs who never heard of your site and in that moment signed up randomly just because and ONLY came to my room, huh? Sure. I got to screenshooting and sileced them but haven't trusted them ever since. Not to mention whenever I'm up for my 5% raise (with receipts on this very thread) they move the goal post. It's clear they're greedy and can go to hell. Making me wait 10 yrs and then having to jump 10 hoops, make $60k in earnings and my 1st unborn child. FOH.
    Oh believe me I am telling my story EVERY where I can! They did that to me to babes and NOW they WILL NOT PAY ME for MY REFERRALS! DON'T TRUST ImLive!

    Happy Camming
    CammiCams

  31. #2345
    God/dess kortneykay's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In Private Chat Making $
    Posts
    5,619
    Thanks
    12,720
    Thanked 20,619 Times in 4,527 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    ^^^^I'm getting my coin first and then shutting shit down. Fuck them. I'm sorry you got screwed over girlie. I'll delete as much as I can before I clear out. I think I just need $10-15 before payout.




    Believe In Your Brand



  32. #2346
    Member cammicams's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    ^^^^I'm getting my coin first and then shutting shit down. Fuck them. I'm sorry you got screwed over girlie. I'll delete as much as I can before I clear out. I think I just need $10-15 before payout.
    Thanks babes and they have done way more. If I told you everything that goes on behind the scenes. You would kick yourself in the ass for wanting to work for them. I am and that's why me and a few others are spreading the word. You should to by sending an email to the CEO/COO Lair Shai [email protected] he's one of the owners.

    Happy Camming
    CammiCams

    CammiCams(.)com

  33. #2347
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cammicams View Post
    As I said before and I will say it again. They are Sneaky, Shady and don't walk but RUN away from ImLive, there Whitelabels and there Affiliates!

    There is a Life beyond ImLive and I am GLAD that they CLOSED MY ACCOUNT. I am NOW making MORE Money! I am happy and not Stressed Out wondering how much I am getting PAID for a Show with MyFreeCams, ManyVids and Flirt4Free! Since they tell me how much I am making BEFORE the SHOW!

    If you stay with ImLive! Happy Camming with a Site that is RIPPING YOU OFF!

    CammiCams

    CammiCams(.)com
    If you are happy now, without imlive, why you are going all around to say shitty things about a site that helped you for years? It was amazing at that time , you kissed asses everywhere, on twitter and on forums about how great they are and so on. And when they changed comissions you started acted like a desperated woman . Let me explain you , as you are talking about affiliates programs without knowing exactly how its working ( at least I hope you say bad stuff because of NOT knowing how things are working, and you dont have any other hidden reasons ). imagine member john that have $ 100 available to spend on site. He bought 100 credits and he receive 150 credits. He is happy he received more than he spended and already think that maybe he will buy again because this site is offering good deals . Ofc he doesnt know if he spend real credits or bonnus , for him is the same . For the model is NOT the same , the model receive 30/35 % from 100 plus 12/20 % from the bonus. So more work for the model , but also more money because the guy couldnt spend anyway more than 100. Now you are getting mad because site take most of your money, but you forgot the affiliates that receive 35 % from what member spend. Lets do the math : If the girl is non hof she gets 36 $ from this money and if she is hof she gets 45 $ , site pay 35 $ from this money to the affiliate so site earn 20/29 $ from this money, so less than the model. The site have to pay workers , CS and stuff, so just imagine when they give 100 bonus for 100 credits bought... what earn the site? Did you ever calculate this when you started to yell everywhere that they stolen your money and models money? I am not happy also with this percent , but if I calculate and if i look more than this 12/20 % I understand that the site is actually paying alot of money to bring more traffic for models ( everyone that receive more credits will come back , its marketing , its bussiness.). You are closed , but its not the first time when a site is closing your acount , so whats the problem ? I tell you , the problem is you and you will have same problem everywhere you go sooner or later. do you think that other companies you work with right now dont see this circus you are making about another company you worked with? Every model hated some rules or some cam company at some point .... the difference is how to choose to react. Good luck !

  34. #2348
    God/dess Cutie101's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,478
    Thanks
    3,088
    Thanked 6,170 Times in 1,957 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SeductiveGoddess View Post
    If you are happy now, without imlive, why you are going all around to say shitty things about a site that helped you for years? It was amazing at that time , you kissed asses everywhere, on twitter and on forums about how great they are and so on. And when they changed comissions you started acted like a desperated woman . Let me explain you , as you are talking about affiliates programs without knowing exactly how its working ( at least I hope you say bad stuff because of NOT knowing how things are working, and you dont have any other hidden reasons ). imagine member john that have $ 100 available to spend on site. He bought 100 credits and he receive 150 credits. He is happy he received more than he spended and already think that maybe he will buy again because this site is offering good deals . Ofc he doesnt know if he spend real credits or bonnus , for him is the same . For the model is NOT the same , the model receive 30/35 % from 100 plus 12/20 % from the bonus. So more work for the model , but also more money because the guy couldnt spend anyway more than 100. Now you are getting mad because site take most of your money, but you forgot the affiliates that receive 35 % from what member spend. Lets do the math : If the girl is non hof she gets 36 $ from this money and if she is hof she gets 45 $ , site pay 35 $ from this money to the affiliate so site earn 20/29 $ from this money, so less than the model. The site have to pay workers , CS and stuff, so just imagine when they give 100 bonus for 100 credits bought... what earn the site? Did you ever calculate this when you started to yell everywhere that they stolen your money and models money? I am not happy also with this percent , but if I calculate and if i look more than this 12/20 % I understand that the site is actually paying alot of money to bring more traffic for models ( everyone that receive more credits will come back , its marketing , its bussiness.). You are closed , but its not the first time when a site is closing your acount , so whats the problem ? I tell you , the problem is you and you will have same problem everywhere you go sooner or later. do you think that other companies you work with right now dont see this circus you are making about another company you worked with? Every model hated some rules or some cam company at some point .... the difference is how to choose to react. Good luck !
    I don't care about your problem with Cammicams, but please, ffs, don't take us for stupid. Ok? We work on more sites, bigger than Imlive, we know how things are working.
    The site didn't "help" anyone. You won't allow the member tip more than 25 credits, the vibe toy option is a fucking joke, the member can only tip 1,5, 7 credits only. 7 freaking credits, tops?!?! The price per minute is $5.80 tops. Now, instead of helping the models charge higher, since their comission dropped, they introduced even lower options, of $2.30 and $3.30 or something. HOW HELPFUL and generous, let us kiss their hand.
    Streamate is a site I never got along with, but even them, with their 30-35% share, will let the members tip unlimited, will let the models charge up to $20 per minute. Models are making $10k per week, because the members can tip big.
    Jasmin is a site I gave up with, because of some personal problems, but they never did shit in the model's paid time. They often do spin wheels for members where they can win up to 100% bonus credits, but they always gave us our regular share. It is visible in earnings, when they organize those raffles for the members, because they spend spend spend. The site never came and told us that we are stupid and desperate and we should eb grateful for throwing some coins. They paid us normally.
    And I didn't even cover the tokens sites issue, that they pay 50% and they also invest, but they never drop the comission from the models, using that as an excuse.
    The only desperate here is you and your site. You are going down, you're sinking and you rip off models for the last minute. If you can't afford to support the bonus credits, don't put it on the models back. They will leave the site and you'll send your support staff to show their panties to keep the site going.
    You can't afford to pay the models, but you're ready to throw $1 milion on celebrities and another thousands of dollars on a so called "good cause" instead of respecting your own models and paying them right. Stop taking us for stupid!!
    Excuse me, but if I become an Uber driver now, I get 75% share+ the option to be tipped unlimited cash by the clients. And Uber is a fucking vanilla company, that rised out of nowhere, not an adult company with 10+ years on the back, who had all the chances to go big, but was greedy only.
    None opf those companies did drop the share, with the "marketing" excuse. Because it is nothing but an excuse. All big companies got big because they invested in marketing, but they understood that the proffit will be smaller. In Imlive's case, it's only greed greed and only greed.
    If this pic doesn't show depseration and hypocrisy, then I don't know what else...

    Name:  screenshot imlive.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  103.3 KB
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *


  35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:


  36. #2349
    Member cammicams's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SeductiveGoddess View Post
    If you are happy now, without imlive, why you are going all around to say shitty things about a site that helped you for years? It was amazing at that time , you kissed asses everywhere, on twitter and on forums about how great they are and so on. And when they changed comissions you started acted like a desperated woman . Let me explain you , as you are talking about affiliates programs without knowing exactly how its working ( at least I hope you say bad stuff because of NOT knowing how things are working, and you dont have any other hidden reasons ). imagine member john that have $ 100 available to spend on site. He bought 100 credits and he receive 150 credits. He is happy he received more than he spended and already think that maybe he will buy again because this site is offering good deals . Ofc he doesnt know if he spend real credits or bonnus , for him is the same . For the model is NOT the same , the model receive 30/35 % from 100 plus 12/20 % from the bonus. So more work for the model , but also more money because the guy couldnt spend anyway more than 100. Now you are getting mad because site take most of your money, but you forgot the affiliates that receive 35 % from what member spend. Lets do the math : If the girl is non hof she gets 36 $ from this money and if she is hof she gets 45 $ , site pay 35 $ from this money to the affiliate so site earn 20/29 $ from this money, so less than the model. The site have to pay workers , CS and stuff, so just imagine when they give 100 bonus for 100 credits bought... what earn the site? Did you ever calculate this when you started to yell everywhere that they stolen your money and models money? I am not happy also with this percent , but if I calculate and if i look more than this 12/20 % I understand that the site is actually paying alot of money to bring more traffic for models ( everyone that receive more credits will come back , its marketing , its bussiness.). You are closed , but its not the first time when a site is closing your acount , so whats the problem ? I tell you , the problem is you and you will have same problem everywhere you go sooner or later. do you think that other companies you work with right now dont see this circus you are making about another company you worked with? Every model hated some rules or some cam company at some point .... the difference is how to choose to react. Good luck !
    They helped me for years? Your joking right? You really need to read this article dailydot(.)com/irl/imlive-cam-models-contracts/ or watch the pod cast twitter(.)com/jiggyjaguar/status/1264649524334608384 Oh and why in the hell are you defending a 98% deduction in pay? You obviously don't live in the USA or you would be pissed off too. Here's some real math! You work for MyFreeCams and get PAID 50% without deductions! So lets say you do a $100 show you just made $50. NOW if you do that same $100 show on ImLive you just made $12 with a 12% PAYOUT for Bonus Credits. WOW and you defending this?


    AGAIN! If the Customers do not know which are Real or Bonus Credits and the Models do not know until after the show. Then who's to say that ImLive is NOT RIPPING YOU and their Members OFF? Oh and BTW I was told Not to ask the members to TIP more if they had Bonus Credits "It just confuses them". Because they don't know which are real or Bonus. Also, I was also told that ImLive determines how much of bonus credits that the member can use. So ImLive can make all bonus credits or just a few or none! Knowing that pissed me off to and again your defending this?


    Thank you for reminding me that I need to clean up my twitter(.)com/Cammi_Cams and Yes imlive brain washed me into thinking that we were a team and I believed that! But the truth is .... We where NOT a Team or a Family! What team member takes 65% to 70% and then takes more for advertising? When lets face it WE the Models do all of the work! Getting only 30% or 35% should be more than enough to cover advertising and everything else. Again your defending this?


    About other companies that I have worked for there is only 1 other company Streamate and even they are still paying me my referrals, they have deleted everything off of their servers (UNLIKE IMLIVE) and are still working with me on sending out DMCA Notices. NOW the reason why they closed my account MY LAWYER is well aware of and if I have to go to court over SM I WILL! I spoke to the owner of Streamate. I told him the truth and everything that happened. Even he agreed with me BUT the damage that the other models did to me and other models was to great to let me come back. Which BTW the Model that went against Streamates own Terms of Service can't come back either! At least you know what your getting PAID with SM and YOU DON'T with IM BEFORE THE SHOW!


    Anything else that you want to bring up?


    Happy camming with a site that is ripping you off!


    CammiCams
    CammiCams(.)com

  37. #2350
    Member cammicams's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 30 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: ImLive Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    I don't care about your problem with Cammicams, but please, ffs, don't take us for stupid. Ok? We work on more sites, bigger than Imlive, we know how things are working.
    The site didn't "help" anyone. You won't allow the member tip more than 25 credits, the vibe toy option is a fucking joke, the member can only tip 1,5, 7 credits only. 7 freaking credits, tops?!?! The price per minute is $5.80 tops. Now, instead of helping the models charge higher, since their comission dropped, they introduced even lower options, of $2.30 and $3.30 or something. HOW HELPFUL and generous, let us kiss their hand.
    Streamate is a site I never got along with, but even them, with their 30-35% share, will let the members tip unlimited, will let the models charge up to $20 per minute. Models are making $10k per week, because the members can tip big.
    Jasmin is a site I gave up with, because of some personal problems, but they never did shit in the model's paid time. They often do spin wheels for members where they can win up to 100% bonus credits, but they always gave us our regular share. It is visible in earnings, when they organize those raffles for the members, because they spend spend spend. The site never came and told us that we are stupid and desperate and we should eb grateful for throwing some coins. They paid us normally.
    And I didn't even cover the tokens sites issue, that they pay 50% and they also invest, but they never drop the comission from the models, using that as an excuse.
    The only desperate here is you and your site. You are going down, you're sinking and you rip off models for the last minute. If you can't afford to support the bonus credits, don't put it on the models back. They will leave the site and you'll send your support staff to show their panties to keep the site going.
    You can't afford to pay the models, but you're ready to throw $1 milion on celebrities and another thousands of dollars on a so called "good cause" instead of respecting your own models and paying them right. Stop taking us for stupid!!
    Excuse me, but if I become an Uber driver now, I get 75% share+ the option to be tipped unlimited cash by the clients. And Uber is a fucking vanilla company, that rised out of nowhere, not an adult company with 10+ years on the back, who had all the chances to go big, but was greedy only.
    None opf those companies did drop the share, with the "marketing" excuse. Because it is nothing but an excuse. All big companies got big because they invested in marketing, but they understood that the proffit will be smaller. In Imlive's case, it's only greed greed and only greed.
    If this pic doesn't show depseration and hypocrisy, then I don't know what else...

    Name:  screenshot imlive.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  103.3 KB
    Thank you so much and keep rocking those cocks Girl!

    ♥ CammiCams
    CammiCams(.)com

Similar Threads

  1. imlive - another fed up thread
    By gingergina in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 08:40 AM
  2. DO you have to? | Imlive |
    By pussyplayground in forum Other Work
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 09:10 AM
  3. ImLive
    By littlegothdoll in forum Other Work
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 05:15 AM
  4. Imlive.. Help!!
    By sarablue in forum Other Work
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •