Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122
Results 3,026 to 3,046 of 3046

Thread: My Last Shift...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,892 Times in 461 Posts

Default Re: My Last Shift...

Why i keep going back to my old club i don't know. Probably because it seems familiar. I made out decently but not good for a Friday night. Learned my lesson and going back to the other club tonight

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BarbieNYC For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

My regular lost his VIP money on the floor and had the nerves to ask me to lend him the $240 for a VIP. I walked the fuck away.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kassie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

My last shift on Friday was the most profitable I've had in this club. It started off as a bad night, I had only made 500 bucks by the time I usually make 7-800 so I was stressing. And then right before I was about to pack up and go, some guy got 54 dances in a row which is $1080 and then he gave me a $100 tip (tipping is very rare in Ontario). The guy also just wanted to gently rub my back and give me a massage that actually felt good. Fuck yes.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,892 Times in 461 Posts

Got super drunk and made an insane amount of money and I keep finding $100 sets of 20s throughout my stuff. Lol at least i had the good sense to drunk organize my money last night.

i think the stars were just aligned and a few of my really good customers walked in. From what i remember there was a point where I was going back and forth between all of them and rotating them. Lol a few girls tried to dance with them but i guess cuz i said i would be going away for a while the guys waited patiently for me. Also i vaguely remember dancing for a bunch of new people. I was all over the place LOL

What a great last shift before school starts. I don't wanna go back in again for a while because I want to keep this memory as my last shift of summer break

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BarbieNYC For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Took one week off that turned into two. VEGAS AND VISITING MY FAM WAS AWESOME THO! Since I've been back been mostly working three day weeks rather than my usual four. Busy with weddings and friends and square job responsibilities and what not. Been averaging 500$/night. Not good not bad just OK. Ready to try moving on to a club where I can make more but I'm honestly too busy right now to move somewhere where I'm not comfortable. And in this club I'm SO comfortable. Like show up at 10 on the floor by 11 making my money with mostly chill custies and co-workers changed and in a cab at 2:45 no waiting around til close. Feel like I need to remember sometimes you need to kick yourself in the ass to make serious money- it's a challenge I'll take on come september.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Since I moved to London and couldn't have decent internet connection for camming I started stripping. Of all three days I've only made enough to pay the house fee, and could see that the most experienced dancers had gotten similar pays... Keep wondering if it's really worth it here in London, it's really tired going home with nothing in your pockets after talking talking and getting bullshit from the few guys that actually come to the club... Been told it's just very quiet in August. Argh.
    "Speak to me of universal laws: the whores hustle and the hustlers whore."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,825 Times in 1,066 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

^London is not a good place to dance. Your better off sorting out your internet and camming.
    xoxo

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks

the summertime sucky-ness is still in effect but it is getting better. it's busy again finally but ONLY around 1am. all night i sit around bored, no one is coming in, no one is tipping. then suddenly out of nowhere it's packed, all vips are sold and i can't even find anywhere to give a floor dance. SO frustrating! there are only so many dances i can do in 2 hours. but at least it's not as bad as it's been the past few months. luckily i started camming because it really got me through this slump. also, i was pleasantly surprised to see some actual diversity in the new hires at my club that's usually very racist and stupid with their hiring standards. a friend said too that my other club asked about me and want me to come back around which was nice, i've been sorta avoiding it because last time i was there it was as a customer and i was hammered. but sounds like they don't even remember. i'm not usually like that and wasn't working so idk why i was bugging over it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaii View Post
    Since I moved to London and couldn't have decent internet connection for camming I started stripping. Of all three days I've only made enough to pay the house fee, and could see that the most experienced dancers had gotten similar pays... Keep wondering if it's really worth it here in London, it's really tired going home with nothing in your pockets after talking talking and getting bullshit from the few guys that actually come to the club... Been told it's just very quiet in August. Argh.

London is pretty meh. Try a seaside town like Brighton while it's still summer.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It seems I do well in this summer only when my regulars coming in. I left with 1 k during day shift (thanks to two regulars) then left with 20$ (without regulars), and last night I pulled 0$. It was the worst for my entire dancing career. I almost sold VIP to two guys (with another dancer). But they were very shady and simply disappeared. I had feeling that they were undercover cops though... The guy I was dancing for pretended to not know the rules (what are the rules here?), then he kept looking around while I was dancing for him. He told he "is buying software start-up companies and has a lot of money". Then we got a waitress to set VIP, one of them pulled some cash from ATM, then they were coming back and forth to smoke and to the restroom. One suddelny left, saying that he is going to get his credit card he forgot in the hotel. Another one was going after him. He looked at me:"Can I get your number to meet you in the hotel?" I said I don't meet outside etc. Such a BS. My friend told me that they were just cheap ass losers, but I had feeling they were cops.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirocco For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 1,105 Posts

Cleared 300 from 2 regulars on a slow/dead shift.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,766 Times in 2,651 Posts

I set a new personal best on my last shift -- with only four customers to boot. It was a stroke of luck that an old regular showed up when I was about to call it a day and ended up being extra generous.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shanna dior For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had an ok night last night. Well, it was ok for me. It didn't get too crowded but it was steady and the folks that did come in were pretty chill and were all tipping which is always great. My club does "two for one Tuesdays" every week which means 2 for 1 on drinks and couch dances. I actually enjoy working tuesdays for that reason - I tend to sell more dances to the cheap guys. At one point I was in the DR changing because it was almost my turn to go on stage telling one of my dancer friends that I was going to do downstairs and set a world record for the fastest dance sold ever so I wouldn't have to go on stage again yet, an d I did! lmao. I went right down and ran into a guy who was a strip club virgin and gave him his first LD ever!

Later I was taking another guy back for a couch dance when we passed another dancer go into VIP, and he said "why don't we do that instead?" and we did! I didn't even have to pitch it hahah.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElleMae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I worked a day shift on Friday in Vegas. A lot of girls I work with are struggling to take home $100, & $200 seems like a miracle. I took home the $100, after house fees, voucher fees, and tips. Until 8pm I had less than $20 in my purse, not nearly enough to even cover my fees. I was relieved to have a customer who voiced interest in dances, until he informed me that he intended to suck on my titties and later ran his hand up to to pussy commenting on how warm it is. Of course I didn't end up dancing with him, and I promptly removed his hand. Moments later I walked away. Lost out on maybe $20, got a shot out of it, and saved my sanity by walking over to a table of locals that are always a blast to chat with. I later ended up doing 2 for $30, due to a drunk customer being an ass saying that's what we agreed on; no it wasn't, but not worth the fight. Another 2 dances, received a voucher for 2 dances as payment. The club includes dance vouchers with vip entry, and dancers only receive $25 upon cash out instead of $40. I ended the night by chatting with management about adding more shift availability. I'm day shift at this club, but I can't always make it there before the cut off time of 4pm. After re-auditioning they added me to the 2am shift as well, also not easy for me to make it to. Here's to next time

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoCalGinger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Made 500 both yesterday and today and bounced. Easy days. Yay!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So my first night ever dancing I made over 500 on a Monday after tip out, but then the next day left in the negatives. :/
    Everyone keep saying how dead it was so I'll try not to get discouraged by it.
    My body is soooo sore tho lol. My legs are killing me.

Also is it normal for clubs to give u breathalyzers and not allow u to leave if it's over a certain number?

Thanks

^^No. That is not normal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoveyDovey View Post
    ^^No. That is not normal.
    Well they let u leave, but u can't take your own car. You have to have someone else pick you up. They take your keys when U first sign in. Lol sorry, had to clarify.
    Is that still normal or is my club just really strict? You have to blow under a .05 to leave.

Thanks

I don't know what I am up to in this new club. Is small and no very busy.
    i made like 180 .. I think I am thinking about a second chance in the previous club.. just the hours there are long and I have no life when I am booked in.
    Btw I have been on this site on and off.. was good to have a break to understand how supportive this community can be. Sharing feelings, business ideas, experiences.. is difficult to find in the world someone that can understand and lots of us in here as in common a kind of double life that is not always ideal.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace108 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lioness11 View Post
    Well they let u leave, but u can't take your own car. You have to have someone else pick you up. They take your keys when U first sign in. Lol sorry, had to clarify.
    Is that still normal or is my club just really strict? You have to blow under a .05 to leave.
    Your club is very strict. I've worked at 5 clubs and have never encountered this. But it's a smart thing! Good for them!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,999 Times in 6,835 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Actually, I have heard of this^, never encountered it personally, but yeah.
    If someone leaving from there's drunk & gets in an accident, the club could be held liable

Quote HK: Remember, dick gets hard, brain shuts off, money flows from the pocket.