Page 128 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3561

Thread: My Last Shift...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My Last Shift...

Haven't danced in almost 4 years from having a long term SD. Ready to get back into the stripper world this upcoming week..
    "Strippers are like pet tigers. They are nice to look at but they are not for everyone."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Xplicit18 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 Times in 1,165 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

So last night was meh financially but interesting.

My first customer just wanted to chat in the back for 3 songs, because i was "such a good listener" but in reality he had a massive, youtube worthy cyst on the side of his neck and all i was really capable of was nodding and being like "oh yeah," while screaming internally
    It reminded me of a guy i danced for years ago who basically had a tooth rotting oit of his head like yoooo how did you get to this point and also this is not the place you should be rn

A guy on the canadian Olympic gymnastics team told me i was in unreal shape and to "keep doing whatever you're doing" re workouts cause it is "clearly working" which was awesome.

I took a pretty drunk kid for the 3 last songs of the night and he only had $55 of the $60 and he was so confused i.e. "i know i took out $60" but he had forgotten about paying the fee to get back into the vip. So i was like whatever by the time we go to the atm and shit over $5 it really isn't worth my time, i just want to get out of here and eat. He was like "i'm sure i havr something though" and kept looking through his wallet so i ended up with $55 and a free large 3 topping pizza coupon lmao

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,290 Times in 3,675 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by juliette_ View Post
    Club was deeeeeaaaaaad but I pulled decent money relatively speaking ($250 - $130 in $10 lap dances and the rest was tips). Also met a charming young man who shoots documentary footage in high risk conflict zones (and had the insta to prove it). Apparently the night before he heads out on a work trip, he hits up our club. Supposedly he keeps a lap dance token from the club on his person while he’s filming for luck, or something.

Also, finally read what it says on our custom water bottles.
    Attachment 49152
    That's really cool. I met one of my exes right before he shipped out to Iraq with the Marines. I'm glad he did that for himself in case his trip to war ended badly.
    Beware the Pinkie Drama Queen...w000000 LA Woman, You're My Woman- The Doors

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,416 Times in 518 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJa View Post
    and kept looking through his wallet so i ended up with $55 and a free large 3 topping pizza coupon lmao
    LOL!!!

Reminds me the time a guy owed me 40$. Insisted it was the atm not his card and left his winter coat as collateral. He never came back so I gave his coat to a very happy homeless man!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 692 Posts

man i love day shift! how times can change, i used to hate day shift so much... started dayshift at an old club of mine and customers are so polite. and i work sober with no issues and can relax at home after. win win win.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crystalize For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,030 Times in 1,502 Posts

Aw, SuperJa, I kind of love that he gave you that pizza coupon to make it right !

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I hate working class guys from working class towns because they will flat out ask during the first song, "can I suck on your titties?"

I love them tho because when I say, "nah babe, that's how you get meningitis from the last guy who took me to the VIP, is if I let people do that." thé dude will laugh and then tonight he kept me for an hour anyway.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa_mtl View Post
    I hate working class guys from working class towns because they will flat out ask during the first song, "can I suck on your titties?"

I love them tho because when I say, "nah babe, that's how you get meningitis from the last guy who took me to the VIP, is if I let people do that." thé dude will laugh and then tonight he kept me for an hour anyway.

at least they ask lol! i just get the open fish mouth.

had a guy try to touch my pussy during a friggin table dance today. the audacity...

Veteran Member
    Thanks

^^^ yes, definitely. More love than hate.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 461 Posts

A customer told me he saw me and my dog at the beach months ago ... in a town that's at least two hours from me and three hours from him. And then he said that he was upset I lied about having a boyfriend because he saw me with him at the beach. And described what I was wearing that day. Creeped me out so bad.

Also I was 80 bucks short from my 1000 goal and that annoys the fuck out of me. I spent almost three hours casing that eighty bucks.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,387 Times in 3,147 Posts

God I hate club customers sometimes. My friend and I worked on this asshole for way too long cause there were hardly any decent customers at the time. We got aggressive in the end and he finally takes us to the host... When they told him the price, that he already knew, for both of us, he instantly changed his mind. He took my friend because she was doing the physical side of the hustle and he had been insinuating he was into not-allowed-activities.

Granted I made just as much money staying on the floor without some jackass trying to put fingers in holes, but it was still aggravating.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Layla.00 View Post
    A customer told me he saw me and my dog at the beach months ago ... in a town that's at least two hours from me and three hours from him. And then he said that he was upset I lied about having a boyfriend because he saw me with him at the beach. And described what I was wearing that day. Creeped me out so bad.

Also I was 80 bucks short from my 1000 goal and that annoys the fuck out of me. I spent almost three hours casing that eighty bucks.
    I'm sorry that is so creepy. Our job is hard enough without adding a creep dimension.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 Times in 720 Posts

it's been almost two weeks since i worked at the club and i'm kinda nervous. my last shift was a shit-show. i went to my dive club and got a vip with a dude who was pretty cool, i saw him take out the $440 in dance dollars at the bar then we went back and got a bottle of champagne. it was dead and he didn't even want dances, just to hang mostly, so i hung out with him for a bit longer than the hour. i made it clear that we were over the time limit. so after that, i guess the next time i went to the DR/bathroom i took too long and he assumed we were done.... because he just left. i ran around the club like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to find him but he was gone! thank the stripper gods he had put his number in my phone. i quickly un-blocked it (lol) and called him a million times. he was just drunk and didn't realize he still had the funny money in his pocket. he actually had the uber come back to the club so he could drop off my money.

i usually have a pretty good instinct about who i should get paid up front by.. this guy was definitely chill and not trying to rip me off. but that whole situation should have been avoided. this is why i should not drink at work. i don't believe in always getting paid up front because for some guys that can throw off the mood and make him want to spend less. i almost never get ripped off doing it this way.. but i need to be more careful. after the time is up i need to get the money if he doesn't want to renew. that was really fucking dumb of me.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 Times in 720 Posts

went back to the dive again and fights kept breaking out ALL NIGHT. like, "bad girls club" status. some of the girls there are just so fucked up and wild. one girl came up to me after the lights went on and tried to convince me to give her $200 cash for her 200 funny money because she needed cash now for rent/bills stuff. i thought about it and said ok, but you know they take 10 percent right, so i won't give you the full amount. she tried to push me to give her the cash saying that she just cashed some other ones out, and they don't take ten percent, it's fine etc.

in my head i was like uhhh yes they do.. and if you JUST cashed some out why are you even asking me this.. we both know they take 10% and don't cash them out this late. i might have helped you out but not if you're gonna be like that. and i doubt it's really for rent anyways like why can't you just come back tomorrow afternoon and get the cash? they open early? i've done it lots of times.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

^^^ my club also had some crazy drama last night. These girls were fighting over a dirty look situation from last Saturday! They were arguing about how they should hold one another to a higher standard because one went to the others birthday, and their men's know each other, they're about that life, they're family, and then of course they realize their in the DR and we're all changing to go home and they're like let's not tell these girls all our business lets go outside.... my coworker was giving me a ride home and more than a block away we could still hear them screaming! It sure was a full moon.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I went in last night after a three week break. I needed the time off because I had a lingering virus, but nonetheless I'd been berating myself for not marching my ass into the club sooner than that.
    Last night just about everyone I spoke to--custy and dancer alike--told me there's a creepy customer who's drugged 11 (!!) dancers in the past couple weeks. He was there last night, and management was watching him like a hawk to try to catch him in the act.
    Holy shit... maybe it was lucky I got sick and took some time off D:
    In money terms, I only had two guys want LDs but they both bought a few so I had a solid night.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

^^why has no one called the police? What's watching him going to do? That's crazy. Ask your boss if they can identify the man why law enforcement has not been called.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa_mtl View Post
    ^^why has no one called the police? What's watching him going to do? That's crazy. Ask your boss if they can identify the man why law enforcement has not been called.
    I have absolutely no idea. None of it made sense to me, and it seemed like something fishy was going on... he and his gaggle of cohorts were in and out of the VIP area (my club doesn't do special LDs prices or champagne rooms or anything--it's just the part of the club for paying members only) and no one did anything about it even though he wasn't VIP.

I would think at the VERY LEAST that they wouldn't allow him back at the club, although they seriously need to call the cops on his ass. I'd be raising holy hell if I got roofied and knew who'd done it.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Things have been rough. This is supposed to be the busy time of year but I've made less in twenty hours over two days than what I usually make in one six hour day shift.

I don't know what happened to my stripper mojo

I think this weekend I will work days at my upscale club and hit up a dive or a mid tier club at night. Wish me luck.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

^^last night was oddly slow for me too. I think Christmas parties should bring clients in later in the week and things will pick up over the weekend. Regular people feel generous at Christmas so a mid-tier or dive is a great idea.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,267 Times in 1,390 Posts

A boring 82 dollar day. Woo hoo! :-/

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Outed?

Thanks
    Thanked 11,387 Times in 3,147 Posts

It's been really slow here too. Monday & Tuesday combined I made slightly less than what I would make on 1 decent night. There were a lot of girls who couldn't pay house or tip out even.

Thank God for the owner of another local club. He hangs out at my club, never ever buys dances or even tips any girls on stage, but several times the bouncers have seen him pull $100-$250 out in all $1s and rain it on me... which they then come ask me "How did you get money out of him?!" Psh I'm not telling!
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Today was pretty slow for a Thursday. Here's what pissed me off:

1. A guy was offering to buy another guy a lapdance from me, and said dude declined... like seriously wtf?? First time this has ever happened to me.
    2. After I get done with my shift i overhear guys saying "that bitch wanted 25 for a lapdance." Hello i don't even know if he was referring to me but that is the price this club sets. Just because some girls cut that price down a lot doesn't mean I am going to. These guys are so god damn cheap and mentally deficient. This was definitely a regulars kinda night ie *some* girls that been there years did well everyone else made bs.
    3. Oh and some dude I tried to hustle that didn't spend a penny on me came to me as I was scraping frost off my car and said hi and asked if I remember him. Yes I did, but I said "No." I really don't feel he deserves even an explanation of why I don't give a fuck about him. I'm really short with stupid people which is just about every guy in there tonight. Also it is fucking creepy u come up to me in the parking lot like dude just don't. I don't feel like getting murdered in a strip club parking lot by some creepy fuck.
    4. Some girl got all pissy at me in the dressing room for something I did some other day. I got on a guy maybe a few minutes after she left... After she was sitting by him at least an hour. I understand this is a smaller city, but I've had a brief stint in Vegas, and I can honestly say a lot worse cut-throating was done to me there so I don't even know what she was on about. When a guy is free of a girl he is free and fair game for me to approach.
    5.Some guy I talked to earlier came up to me pulled out his wallet and showed me his cash (it was only like $50 tops) and said he woulda spent on me if I sat there and chatted with him a while and was there for him. Um hello I ain't gonna chat all night for bs money!!!!! That is some passive aggressive shit too. You didn't wanna spend on me ok, find some girl to spend on. Don't you bother me with your pathetic attempts at running game on me.

There was more bs too but I realize my post is already long lol! It seems like I deal with the most bullshit whenever the money is slow. It is like the guys watch the other guys sitting back and not spending or spending extremely pathetic measely amounts. I feel like the cheap attracts more cheap???? And the truly fucked in the head really love the slow nights for trying to run game or bs you or try and cut your prices blah blah blah.

Don't get me wrong. I really love this job when I make what is considered decent money here (I take day of the week into consideration of course). I love this job when there are rich old white men in the club because they almost always spend on me.

I feel like I post too much of the negative stuff on here and I don't really post when I have a great or excellent day, so I will *try* to be a little more mindful in the future. Sorry I just needed a place to vent and not feel like I am insane.
    Last edited by random stripper; 12-08-2017 at 02:36 AM.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Things are getting better and Christmas parties are coming in finally but now I'm working doubles to make up for the shit start of the week.

Made 850 during my 2-8 day shift and then did a two hour room during my 11-2am shift. Left with 1650 which is decent but I'm exhausted and it really doesn't make up for the fact that Monday and Tuesday were the worst days of my career.

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post: