Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3220

Thread: My Last Shift...

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: My Last Shift...

^^^ my club also had some crazy drama last night. These girls were fighting over a dirty look situation from last Saturday! They were arguing about how they should hold one another to a higher standard because one went to the others birthday, and their men's know each other, they're about that life, they're family, and then of course they realize their in the DR and we're all changing to go home and they're like let's not tell these girls all our business lets go outside.... my coworker was giving me a ride home and more than a block away we could still hear them screaming! It sure was a full moon.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I went in last night after a three week break. I needed the time off because I had a lingering virus, but nonetheless I'd been berating myself for not marching my ass into the club sooner than that.
    Last night just about everyone I spoke to--custy and dancer alike--told me there's a creepy customer who's drugged 11 (!!) dancers in the past couple weeks. He was there last night, and management was watching him like a hawk to try to catch him in the act.
    Holy shit... maybe it was lucky I got sick and took some time off D:
    In money terms, I only had two guys want LDs but they both bought a few so I had a solid night.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

^^why has no one called the police? What's watching him going to do? That's crazy. Ask your boss if they can identify the man why law enforcement has not been called.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa_mtl View Post
    ^^why has no one called the police? What's watching him going to do? That's crazy. Ask your boss if they can identify the man why law enforcement has not been called.
    I have absolutely no idea. None of it made sense to me, and it seemed like something fishy was going on... he and his gaggle of cohorts were in and out of the VIP area (my club doesn't do special LDs prices or champagne rooms or anything--it's just the part of the club for paying members only) and no one did anything about it even though he wasn't VIP.

I would think at the VERY LEAST that they wouldn't allow him back at the club, although they seriously need to call the cops on his ass. I'd be raising holy hell if I got roofied and knew who'd done it.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Things have been rough. This is supposed to be the busy time of year but I've made less in twenty hours over two days than what I usually make in one six hour day shift.

I don't know what happened to my stripper mojo

I think this weekend I will work days at my upscale club and hit up a dive or a mid tier club at night. Wish me luck.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

^^last night was oddly slow for me too. I think Christmas parties should bring clients in later in the week and things will pick up over the weekend. Regular people feel generous at Christmas so a mid-tier or dive is a great idea.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,839 Times in 1,283 Posts

A boring 82 dollar day. Woo hoo! :-/

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Outed?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,344 Times in 2,900 Posts

It's been really slow here too. Monday & Tuesday combined I made slightly less than what I would make on 1 decent night. There were a lot of girls who couldn't pay house or tip out even.

Thank God for the owner of another local club. He hangs out at my club, never ever buys dances or even tips any girls on stage, but several times the bouncers have seen him pull $100-$250 out in all $1s and rain it on me... which they then come ask me "How did you get money out of him?!" Psh I'm not telling!
    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

Thanks

Today was pretty slow for a Thursday. Here's what pissed me off:

1. A guy was offering to buy another guy a lapdance from me, and said dude declined... like seriously wtf?? First time this has ever happened to me.
    2. After I get done with my shift i overhear guys saying "that bitch wanted 25 for a lapdance." Hello i don't even know if he was referring to me but that is the price this club sets. Just because some girls cut that price down a lot doesn't mean I am going to. These guys are so god damn cheap and mentally deficient. This was definitely a regulars kinda night ie *some* girls that been there years did well everyone else made bs.
    3. Oh and some dude I tried to hustle that didn't spend a penny on me came to me as I was scraping frost off my car and said hi and asked if I remember him. Yes I did, but I said "No." I really don't feel he deserves even an explanation of why I don't give a fuck about him. I'm really short with stupid people which is just about every guy in there tonight. Also it is fucking creepy u come up to me in the parking lot like dude just don't. I don't feel like getting murdered in a strip club parking lot by some creepy fuck.
    4. Some girl got all pissy at me in the dressing room for something I did some other day. I got on a guy maybe a few minutes after she left... After she was sitting by him at least an hour. I understand this is a smaller city, but I've had a brief stint in Vegas, and I can honestly say a lot worse cut-throating was done to me there so I don't even know what she was on about. When a guy is free of a girl he is free and fair game for me to approach.
    5.Some guy I talked to earlier came up to me pulled out his wallet and showed me his cash (it was only like $50 tops) and said he woulda spent on me if I sat there and chatted with him a while and was there for him. Um hello I ain't gonna chat all night for bs money!!!!! That is some passive aggressive shit too. You didn't wanna spend on me ok, find some girl to spend on. Don't you bother me with your pathetic attempts at running game on me.

There was more bs too but I realize my post is already long lol! It seems like I deal with the most bullshit whenever the money is slow. It is like the guys watch the other guys sitting back and not spending or spending extremely pathetic measely amounts. I feel like the cheap attracts more cheap???? And the truly fucked in the head really love the slow nights for trying to run game or bs you or try and cut your prices blah blah blah.

Don't get me wrong. I really love this job when I make what is considered decent money here (I take day of the week into consideration of course). I love this job when there are rich old white men in the club because they almost always spend on me.

I feel like I post too much of the negative stuff on here and I don't really post when I have a great or excellent day, so I will *try* to be a little more mindful in the future. Sorry I just needed a place to vent and not feel like I am insane.
    Last edited by random stripper; 12-08-2017 at 02:36 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Things are getting better and Christmas parties are coming in finally but now I'm working doubles to make up for the shit start of the week.

Made 850 during my 2-8 day shift and then did a two hour room during my 11-2am shift. Left with 1650 which is decent but I'm exhausted and it really doesn't make up for the fact that Monday and Tuesday were the worst days of my career.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 456 Posts

ugh. there's one manager at work who i've always gotten along with and thought was nice, but other girls seem to have issues with him. last night was the first time i've seen him be kind of rude.

i did dances for some guy who was really grabby. after EVERY song i told him we were going into another and it was 20, 40, 60. after 3 i got vibes that he didn't quite understand what was going on so i asked him to pay. he scooped up some ones he threw off the floor and gave them to me. i told him it wasn't enough and he tried to claim he gave me 20's already. after a few minutes the dj was like "you're on stage right now". so i asked the manager not to let the guy leave because he owed me money.

soon the manager came up to me on stage and gave me $20 and told me the guy paid me the rest already and i must have dropped it. i said no, i know he didn't. he got annoyed with me and sarcastically said something along the lines of "what am i supposed to do kick his ass over $20".

it's like we can't win sometimes? if i stack more dances than that, it's my fault for stacking dances. and if it's only a few then they act like it's no big deal and to get over it.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Made 559 on a dayshift, 400 was from one guy. Good day!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    ugh. there's one manager at work who i've always gotten along with and thought was nice, but other girls seem to have issues with him. last night was the first time i've seen him be kind of rude.

i did dances for some guy who was really grabby. after EVERY song i told him we were going into another and it was 20, 40, 60. after 3 i got vibes that he didn't quite understand what was going on so i asked him to pay. he scooped up some ones he threw off the floor and gave them to me. i told him it wasn't enough and he tried to claim he gave me 20's already. after a few minutes the dj was like "you're on stage right now". so i asked the manager not to let the guy leave because he owed me money.

soon the manager came up to me on stage and gave me $20 and told me the guy paid me the rest already and i must have dropped it. i said no, i know he didn't. he got annoyed with me and sarcastically said something along the lines of "what am i supposed to do kick his ass over $20".

it's like we can't win sometimes? if i stack more dances than that, it's my fault for stacking dances. and if it's only a few then they act like it's no big deal and to get over it.
    Yeah I hate how they don't have your back ever. Like even the female staff never have your back for stacking dances. I still feel like all the extra money I make stacking dances vs having dudes prepay every single one that it's worth having the rare loss. I haven't been dancing very long but the only time I ever lost out stacking dances was because somebody stole this drunk guy's wallet. I knew he had a couple hundred because I'd seen into his wallet when he was tipping me on stage..And he really wasn't the type to try and scam me (I did look thru all his shit and even his car just in case LOL believe me)... But lesson learned I will now always verify funds of falling over drunk dudes that can barely walk or sit down LOL.
    Last edited by random stripper; 12-10-2017 at 02:52 AM.

Thanks

Made $512 yesterday and then $803 this night which I'm pretty fucking happy about. I mean some of you on here blow me away with your numbers but I've only been working small city clubs that are local to me and none of them have champagne/vips. It's pretty incredible money when you only pay like $500 for a 2 bedroom house you rent.

That isn't to say I won't eventually get on the big city bandwagon- but for now this is fucking amazing for me.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by random stripper View Post
    Made $512 yesterday and then $803 this night which I'm pretty fucking happy about. I mean some of you on here blow me away with your numbers but I've only been working small city clubs that are local to me and none of them have champagne/vips. It's pretty incredible money when you only pay like $500 for a 2 bedroom house you rent.

That isn't to say I won't eventually get on the big city bandwagon- but for now this is fucking amazing for me.

Yay! Congrats that's really great!

And I think you're right... numbers are important but cost of living is more important. I have high earnings but I also work in one of the most expensive cities in North America. My travel times to work are also upwards of two hours in each direction. So my 1000 night is the same as a 500 dollar night elsewhere.

Anyways keep up the good work!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by random stripper View Post

Those are good numbers! Well done!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

My last shift (and first shift at new club), I went up to a group of middle aged douchey looking white guys and was chatting with their... ringleader? The guy who had clearly brought them there. I offered a dance and he answered, "Why don't you do me a favor, baby, go in the back there and get one of your friends with some boobs." No tip, nothing. So I went to the dressing room, fixed my face for a second, went back out to his table, and said, "No boobs back there either, you're stuck with mine." He handed me $100 and told me to go take his friend for two dances. On the way to the dance room, I rolled off my shoe and ate it and his friend tipped me extra for it. Another customer bought two dances with me and I kicked over his beer by accident. He didn't care and bought two more dances... so of course I kicked his beer over again. Self-five.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsNatasha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,344 Times in 2,900 Posts

I keep getting guys calling me "bossy" or saying things like "I NEVER go to ATMs" lately, as they're walking to a VIP.

It greatly amuses me.

I think I heard one talking shit about me to another dancer, which was interesting. That's ok, I already took his money, and then plenty more in the time it took that girl to get him to do dances. He dicked her around for probably an hour.

I think he was just salty cause he had been trying to do a $10 dance and found himself agreeing to VIP for 10x as much
    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yesterday was our Xmas party. Worked 9 hours and ledt just shy of 700. Received some nice gifts. Overall good, smooth day. Then I went home n crashed.