Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: My Last Shift...

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,392 Times in 1,225 Posts

Default My Last Shift...

Nobody in my life really knows I strip besides my boyfriend, and I don't like to make him listen to my stories, so I thought I'd start a thread where we could talk about our latest shifts. Good, bad, weird--whatever.

My last shift, I made $100 before most girls made $1. It was at the expense of some dude who kept trying to lick me though, and I was hoping he wouldn't renew songs. He also kept trying to pull me into his boner. Cool, guy. I took great pleasure in playing oblivious and dodging both his mouth and his crotch. But don't worry--he wanted my number so he could hook me up with a job.

I met a customer I genuinely liked as a person. He works offshore and reads a shit ton of fantasy. We talked about fantasy books and TV series. Most of our dances were primarily about him smelling my hair, which is fine by me.

I got a creep who told me I "looked 3D" in trouble for taking photos of dancers on stage. He was a lunatic and tried to pull girls towards him by their feet, despite protests. I snatched his money when he went to tip me and then exited the situation.

Some of the girls I work with have decided to hate me. I was in the DR freshening up, and they made eye contact with me in the mirror and began talking shit about me. Only about 5-8 girls were in there, and I was standing next to them, so it wasn't meant to be a secret. I think it has something to do with me having fake boobs and tending to get tipped on stage more because of them. Shrug. But a different girl gave me a dress, so fuck 'em.

Some girl stayed in VIP with a customer for 3+ hours, then was bitching in the back saying she hadn't been paid anything and was going to ask for $300 at the end of the night. o.O

I got some early-twenties kid who wanted me to hit him. Twas fun.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuesdaymarie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,740 Times in 2,645 Posts

Default Re: My Last Shift...

I like this idea!

My last shift, I hit a G thanks in great part to this lovely man from Virginia. He was in town on business and leaving the following day and only had $60 in American bills in his wallet. I'm going to the States later this year so I decided to accept them for a couple of dances. The original plan had been to head out once those were done, but then he asked if the ATM would take his card. Cha-ching! Best part: he was a total sub and just wanted me to tie his hands up and gag him with my stockings while he spent an hour raving about how I am the most beautiful and perfect mistress. Good pet.

Hours after I had gone home, I got a text from a previously good regular asking if I was still at work. I'd texted him when I first came in asking if he'd come visit, and that was the first I'd heard from him since. I'm over him now because that was the third time he'd indicated he wanted to come in, bailed, but kept asking to take me out for supper. At the very least, he offered to compensate me for my time, but I have no interest in OTC. Shame to lose him since he's good for an hour and was coming in every week for a while, but this opens me up to less headache-inducing customers.

Oh, and my knees were barely bruised the next day! Despite dancing for 3+ years and cushioning my knees with over-the-knee stockings during each shift, my knees still look ridiculous the day after I work. But not this time!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shanna dior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Ooo this is a great thread!

Last shift for me was an inauspicious bore. We had a couple come in and sit at the tip rail only to give every girl, at most, two dollars for her entire set. Some other girls and I sat at a table and proceeded to mock the man, doubting he could hear us though. I even went and tipped the girl on stage and told the couple, with a smile, that they should be making it rain. They looked at me like I was mad. We finally got a floor guy to go over there and hustle and the couple finally left due to the prodding and tried to tell the floor guy they were tipping plenty. Sorry but if you sit at the rail you tip, if you want to tip selectively sit at a table.

I have a customer who likes to suck feet and have his sternum stepped on and crushed while I ram my butt into his face; he's fun.

I playfully flipped off an odd customer one night as he had been interacting with dancers randomly for attention. He then proceeded to call me a 'piece of shit ginger' over my shoulder and stood there ranting about how much he hated me.

I used to have an older customer who would come in, suck my toes, made me pinch his nipples, and tell him how much I wanted him to suck my cock.

A guy got so drunk one night that after a CR he fell out of the room and down the steps of it. (For the record he didn't pay for anything, his friend did)

I've had two unrelated customers now wear a vibrating bullet in their pants and turn them on during lap dances.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hypercollision For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Wow so this is where all the Virginia custies have gone. I'm jealous you got to handle this guy!

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shanna dior View Post
    Best part: he was a total sub and just wanted me to tie his hands up and gag him with my stockings while he spent an hour raving about how I am the most beautiful and perfect mistress. Good pet.
    One day, I will get this lucky. I have to believe it!

I forgot to mention: I got some guy talking about how he's a mason. He informed me that believing in god and the eternal soul is a requirement, because if you don't fear god, you won't be a good person. So I asked him if Buddhists were allowed, since they don't believe in an eternal unchanging soul, but they do believe in the repercussions of their actions. I know that doesn't help make money, but he was an obvious cheap fuck anyway, despite talking about how masons are rich. He bought one beer, two dances, and then was "tapped out." Tapped out by an agnostic atheist, bitch.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tuesdaymarie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 Times in 916 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

I used to have guys come in that would allow me to take their belt off & whip them hahahaha :p Surprisingly some were military guys & some were white collar. I love the fetish custys <3 Makes the job so much more fun!!
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    I used to have guys come in that would allow me to take their belt off & whip them hahahaha :p Surprisingly some were military guys & some were white collar. I love the fetish custys <3 Makes the job so much more fun!!
    Belt whippings are par for the course in stag shows here and in other clubs I've worked at, and they bring me way too much joy! I worked with a girl in one club who could whip with a belt in each hand. Just watching her crack those belts while the poor stag's eyes widened was too epic.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,375 Times in 3,223 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

my last shift i made 600, saw my old fav regular who i call " matthew broderick", he had a prick of a friend with him who decided to compare me to lady gaga ( i cried all the way home, i was so pissed lol. i never let ppl get to me like that!), the dick head manager made my friend actually cry out on the floor, i discovered my self tanner had opened in my stripper bag and covered EVERYTHING.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simone87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 Times in 916 Posts
    My Mood
    Pensive

wow guys are douchbags, I had one that used to call me Amy Whinehouse bc of my teased black hair
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,854 Times in 2,242 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

... It took forever to pick up. Saturday nite & we had maybe three customers before 10pm or so, then it started to pick up. Nothing for a dozen bored strippers to do but record ourselves fooling around on the poles & sm of us trying to teach each other sm new pole tricks.

A new girl got fired before midnite for letting a customer fingerbang her in VIP. Neither of them was being discrete abt it either. I wanted to plant my 5" heel in both their faces. Bouncer was quickly alerted & he hid behind me to watch the guy, as mgr or bouncer has to see it before they do anything abt it. Customer was banned & the girl & her friend, another new dancer, left in tears.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

My last shift is right around the corner since I've just been outed i just need to finalize a few things before I'm on my way

Featured Member
    Thanks

^I meant last as in most recent, not necessarily the final one, haha. But since you're already outed, what's the harm in staying? Sorry that happened though :/

Thanks

Thank god for regulars, because my last shift would have B L O W N had mine not shown up. I made twice as much last Tuesday. Whenever I have a few good shifts in a row, it's inevitable that things will tank. Does anyone else have that? Really, I shouldn't complain. Lots of girls left with fuck all since it was dead as all hell. But still, I'm a greedy panda and always want all the $$$$$.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shanna dior For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Last night, some guy tried to save my soul with psycho religious bullshit--after he bought multiple dances, asked me if I'd mind him only paying $15 for one of them because he had no more money, and tried to get me to go home with him after clarifying he wasn't looking for anything serious after his divorce! Wow, way to live in Christ's footsteps, bro. I directed him to the ATM and thanked him for his prayers.

I also had an Indian guy hunt me down and ask for my company. He immediately began asking me questions about if I have a boyfriend, if I fuck him, and if I let him fuck me hard--without having paid me anything yet. At the same time as that last question (all in quick succession), he reached to touch my breast, so I said it was lovely to meet him but I had to be going. He attempted to hold me down so that I wouldn't leave, but I elbowed him off. He then followed me about forty seconds after I left to try to convince me to dance for him and argue about why I wouldn't, promising he'd only touch me during the dances he'd totally buy if I came back. No thanks. I said if he persisted, I would get a manager, so he left. When he and his friend (who was sitting at their table with his fucking SHOES OFF) were finally leaving, I was on stage. The creeper started cussing me out from the floor. Cool.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tuesdaymarie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tuesdaymarie View Post
    I also had an Indian guy hunt me down and ask for my company. He immediately began asking me questions about if I have a boyfriend, if I fuck him, and if I let him fuck me hard--without having paid me anything yet. At the same time as that last question (all in quick succession), he reached to touch my breast, so I said it was lovely to meet him but I had to be going. He attempted to hold me down so that I wouldn't leave, but I elbowed him off..
    Attempted to hold you down?! Holy shit dude, I would have fucking smacked him in the face! Sorry you had to deal with such a fuckface!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mad Max For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,212 Times in 1,219 Posts

I got super wasted last night and one guy pissed me off enough I reached down and twisted his balls. Thought I'd get in trouble but nope.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lynn2009 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Shit, y'all. Someone I know came into the club last night, and he's friends with a very gossipy group that includes none other than my abusive genuinely sociopathic ex, who would delight in knowing my whereabouts. I hid behind an almost seven-foot surfer, dragged him to a corner on the opposite side of the club, danced for him some, and then begged my manager to let me leave, despite having several other interested customer. The main one didn't want to let me go despite having worked during the slow hours, but my super nice manager talked him out of being a prick and walked me out the kitchen exit.

I'm half pissed at myself for not just saying fuck it, staying, and making more money. But on the other hand, only two people in my life know I dance, and I just told the second person like three days ago. My mother and I do not have the most stable relationship, and she's dealing with cancer right now, not that I'd ever be ready to have the stripper chat with her. The rest of my family has never particularly "approved" of me and my choices. My brother actually lightly smacked me when he found out I pierced my lip. His wife would likely ban me from seeing my nieces, as we've never gotten along anyway. In short, it would cause a fuck ton of problems.

At this point, I don't know if I should just change up my appearance more and not work Saturdays, or if I should find another club. My only options for the next month would be within Houston city limits, and I really don't want to be in a raid.

Essentially: fuck!

Thanks

^Fuck that blows. How long have you been working in that club? Like, if you've been there for years and worked Saturdays with no other encounters, I would be inclined to think it would be a one-time occurrence and you'd probably be safe to keep working as per usual. Having a wig on hand may not be a bad idea though, just in case buddy were to pop in again.

Only once in my dancing career have I seen someone I know at the club. I dipped right away as well and was paranoid as all hell for a while after, but never again did they come back to the club. I feel like, if you know this dude isn't a stirp club aficionado, you realistically shouldn't expect him to keep popping in.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shanna dior For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

^It was only my fifth shift there The club is about 20 minutes from where I used to live, kind of in a triangle from where I used to live and where I currently live. I used to work at least an hour away, but Houston's raids have made me too paranoid to work within city limits. I was saving up for a license to work at a club outside of the city and about 70 miles from my current club.

I have had pale white skin and dark hair for a long time, so I'm thinking a wig, heavily contouring my facial structure, and the Sally Hansen washable tan stuff might get me through long enough to change clubs. Plus, most people do not associate the tuesday they used to know with 34ddd boobs, so perhaps that will throw people off too. I'll have to cover tattoos as well. Ugh...

Thanks

If you wear outfits that cover the tattoos on the floor and can tip the DJ to stay off stage if you spot the guy again, I think you would be fine not covering up the tattoos, especially with all the other things that make you look different. I still think it's relatively to assume he won't be popping into the club often, but I might avoid Saturday nights if the other nights at the club are good money makers, just as an extra precaution, but I can be a bit paranoid and totally avoided Sunday nights (the night I saw someone from school) at that club for a long time.

On an unrelated note, I always pictured you as a blonde for some reason, so how interesting to find out you have dark hair instead.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shanna dior For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

^Haha, I am a natural blonde, but I've dyed it religiously for years. I actually just ordered a white blonde wig though!

Unfortunately, there were so few girls last night that rotation was going really fast and three stages were open. It's $20 each time you want to skip too. Most nights at this club aren't big for money. Even on a Saturday, $400 is good. I'm just staying here so I can avoid city limits and take my disabled little brother while my mother goes to her cancer treatments, then still have time to make it into work. Anywhere else, I'd be getting in an hour+ of traffic and showing up late. It's pretty much a clusterfuck of bad options. But the bright side is it's only for a few more months. And hey, maybe I'll like having super light hair.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,759 Times in 860 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

My last shift...

I sat around for 3 hours while there were no customers in the club.

When customers finally arrived, I talked an old, handsy man into a 20 minute VIP room.

The floor staff didn't record my time and kept me in there for 35 minutes.

I was not compensated or even tipped for my trouble/almost double time.

I ended up quitting over it. Not just because of that, but because I'm positive that the reason my time wasn't recorded is because on the day before, I had to keep telling the floor guy that I wouldn't do anything with him and that I was not interested because I am married.

Back to the club where the girls are bitches, I guess.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsepmet1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,212 Times in 1,219 Posts

^im sorry, that's really awful. I hope things work out at the other club.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,759 Times in 860 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

I was really professional about it. No yelling, crying, etc.

I calmly explained my problem, what I thought I deserved, and how I wasn't going to pay the floor guys for a job that wasn't done. They said that they understood. The housemom took my phone number and asked if when they fixed everything (they're in the middle of a re-model and an owner switch), if I would please come back.

Until then, Christie's it is.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsepmet1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Made decent money for a Monday night.

Walked out the door to go to work and there was shit on the doorstep. Really. Fucking. Disgusting.

Met a man from the US who 'fell in love' and wanted to marry me to look after me. And that he would die at some point in the not so distant future and would provide for me. Told me his children and grandchildren would really like me. Even though his children are over double my age.

Today has just been an all out freaky day.
    Last edited by Mad Max; 07-31-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast