Page 120 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3184

Thread: My Last Shift...

Thanks

Default Re: My Last Shift...

Was asked to come in on my day off. Somewhat busy but I was making absolutely nothing. Got drunk (I NEVER do). Had a small breakdown, walked out on my shift and quit. Yes I'm ready to retire from dancing but this was not the right time. I have no other job and I don't want to work at any of the other clubs in my area. Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Legz541 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Legz541 View Post
    Was asked to come in on my day off. Somewhat busy but I was making absolutely nothing. Got drunk (I NEVER do). Had a small breakdown, walked out on my shift and quit. Yes I'm ready to retire from dancing but this was not the right time. I have no other job and I don't want to work at any of the other clubs in my area. Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Damn bro I did that before too
    Solidarity

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

My last shift a group of dudes doing a bday party we're there
    A friend bought the bday boy a dance from me
    The little piece of shit wouldn't even look at me when he said "no absolutely not" lol
    I was not giving the $20 back I was dancing for someone god damnit
    Forced the one who paid to just dance
    nobody was happy in that moment stupid as fuck
    There is no return policy here lol...maybe if I had actually made money but I was not making money at all so I needed that $20 smh

Been doing shitty as fuck at this certain club as well....you either gotta have an ass as fat as bean bag chair or be a Eastern European/Russian/Ukrainian etc. super hustler type with no actual soul and ability to strong arm the clientele

i keep going back tho cuz I really don't have too many options its a shame ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

last week for me picked up a bit i was just sooooooooooooooooooooo tired because my period started ugh it made me cramp and my hustle drive was low but still pulled money .. hopefully this week is good

8. The Following User Says Thank You to goth22 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

After a few songs the customer goes, wait how long have I been here, I've lost track, then he goes, wait, I have 500 dollars in my wallet, I don't care.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Worked SUMMER night monday shift. I usually enjoy mondays. But not in the summer, not in the summer... It's that shift when you make like a hundred at the beginning, then just walk around for 4 hours questioning your esteem and identity, and then make some more in the last moment when you already heading out to finish the shift. Scraped out like 300$ and feeling blessed.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sirocco For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,217 Times in 1,541 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I've been trying to quit stripping, but decided to go back today so I could at least get a workout from dancing on stage. I didn't make much money, but the customers were alright, and it was nice to socialize. Camming has made me a bit of a shut-in, and I honestly appreciated the conversation with customers today, lmao. Steered clear of the weirdos and walked away from one guy who was a jerk... and made most of my money with fun, friendly guys.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

New no grinding rule!!! Guess the management got skeeved out by all the extras happening since the club went contact. There is a god and he loves strippers.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sold my first champagne room! And to a great guy who I really clicked with and isn't bad looking to boot. I told him I'd be back again tonight, he said he'd try to come back in and see me. I'm hoping he'll become a regular.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElleMae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Hell yea my last shift I didn't make shit all nite until 3am when a very drunk young rich "business man" (the family business for the spoiled brat lol) from Hong Kong made my whole nite.
    Then he offered me $2,000 to go to his hotel to party lol....
    I low key almost went but I didn't cuz I have strict rules I live by on seeing Custies otc and I never wanna get burned again lol

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 940 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Last night was like a winter weeknight, not a summer friday. Quiet but super high quality customers. Vip room girl said the lowest number of dances was 22.

Rest of the week has been fairly slow and very summer tho

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

After a whole night of lousy customers, tonight was a blessing. No BS, long strings of dances and 1465 dollars richer. Who would expect Sunday to be better than Sat?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I quit my home club of 8 years today. I got an opportunity for a new job not dancing. I'm praying it all works out . Bittersweet. On to the next journey

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ioienvyioi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,217 Times in 1,541 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Slow night, but the guys who were there were really spending! Also, some of the girls were being wild on stage, we had some impromptu girl-on-girl stage action, haha. A very fun Sunday night.

My hair for some reason kept turning into a rat's nest after a few dances... darn extensions lol

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,246 Times in 2,876 Posts

Currently working 'my last shift'... Or trying to, there's not much going on... But dear other girls, there is NO REASON to just sit next to a guy without talking. None. Especially not for 25 minutes. If he's not interested, move the fuck on. It's basically cockblocking.
    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,694 Times in 1,244 Posts

Cleared 500 easily and bounced. Woohoo!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

long post cause updating on the whole week.

Originally I had this week off so I was just gonna freelance and last week I joked to another girl that had it off about how they'll probably need us anyways. Worked Monday night and a customer of mine came in but that was legit all that happened. Worked Wednesday and did okay, girl from last week was on the lineup replacing a girl that got fired.
    Thursday I was looking forward to having the night off cause fuck working amateur night and got a call that one of the girls was sick so could I cover her Thurs-Sun so I was like goddamnit but last night was actually pretty decent. Met a great customer earlier on in the night who ended up going for a few and then later on him and his friend got me and another girl for an hour and a half.

Had a good chat with an acquaintance of mine who came in. She's worked lots of clubs but has been out of them doing "other work" for a bit and was floored at how hot the girls are where I'm working now. We chatted about a third girl we used to work with a lot but I haven't in a couple years because we literally prefer the exact opposite clubs. The one I am at now likes to think of itself as more upscale, and they have pretty serious rules and standards and fire at least one girl every week and honestly I like it cause I prefer to work with strong hustlers who are hot.

Also I haven't worn black lipstick in years but got in the mood to try it out last night and I might end up using it a lot. The club is pretty dark and loves red and blacklights so they actually just read as "this girl has lips" when I'm on stage which is the first color that has actually worked for that. I feel like it makes my teeth look white as fuck and it was my smile that allegedly sold the initial dances (off the stage, also) and nobody I talked to made any comments about them so will probably do it more. I also talked with the gm in daylight when I first got there and he didn't say anything which was my major worry.

Anyways I'm hoping the rest of the weekend kicks ass.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

About 500 on a day shift. While I could not pull more then 300 on night shifts recently. And oh yeah -a week ago I did 20 $ only profit on my lousy day shift -the worst ever happen to me in my dancing career. But it was after 4th july crap.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirocco For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I started dayshift at a small divey club a few days ago. First day I sold a few dances. A quite good looking Chinese business guy that looked around 30/40 years old took me to VIP and unfortunately he tried to finger me and kiss me. Claimed he goes there often and it's what the girls do. Whether he was trying to take advantage of my being new or if he spoke the truth as I've heard this area has been known for extras.... I don't know but I'll keep in mind. Pretty shitty to get groped on the first day...

Second day was sloooowwww. But I feel I did okay. I still sold a dance and finally went on stage and got tipped.

I hope the weekend will be better.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarCookies For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Selling dances last night was like pulling teeth but at least I was managing to get 3 packs not singles. Also 3 is $90 so you basically always end up with a $10 tip by default.

Ended the night with a guy who had never been for dances before who ended up tipping me $70 on $150 of dances so finished off well.

My second last guy was awful, just super negative and being like "idk why you work here when you could go to x city and work, so much more money blah blah" and it's like duuuuuude you don't know what I make, and I know girls that dance in city X and on top of that the club you are claiming is so good hasn't even been open for half a decade lol...

The gm was in again cause a manager is on vacation so he's covering their shifts and he literally made a girl spit her gum out into his hand at the bar (we have a no gum rule) and I would have fucking died honestly.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,694 Times in 1,244 Posts

Made 350 on a dayshift. Had a few regulars come in. A few guys made it rain on my stage and when I asked the DJ for a stage sweep (we use a broom to sweep up our money) he pitched a total bitch fit about it and idk why because that is part of his job. Even my regular saw. Well at the end of the day, when I approached him with his tip ( which I reduced significantly due to said bitch fit) he apologized to me and refused to take my money. We hugged it out and I even cried a little because usually I like working with him and it meant a lot that he said he was sorry. So we're good now. Don't know why I got emotional lol. I'm not like this with the girls there bc some of them are just bitches but when the dj and I have issues, it's harder for some reason and idk why.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

First dance I did yesterday was good. Wasn't very grabby and only touched my ok areas. My most annoying interaction so far, an old mexican guy with the "you should be better for this, this isn't a respectable job for a good woman, I know you're here out of desperation because you have/are nothing...". I walked away but he went back looking for me to talk to me again saying the same repetitive shit he already spewed out. If you really think so low of strippers why even go into a strip club. As a mexican girl, I know his type well. "Traditional" mexican men are so hypocritical.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarCookies For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,797 Times in 1,634 Posts

Worked for the first time in over a month. I had a couple different guys ask me if I would go home with them. Ummmm, no! I only worked a 6-hour shift, but I am plumb tired. I kept taking breaks after every stage set I did tonight. Goddamn, am I getting old or something? lol. Not working for over a month really fucks with my energy when I finally do return to work. There was this one guy who came up to me on stage and tipped me and said, "There is something about you. I'm not sure what it is, but I like it." hahaha.....that was a strange compliment. But it made me feel like I had this mysterious quality to me or something. Didn't make alot, but I made something, so I'm grateful.

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScarletKitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,713 Times in 3,963 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

GOT season premiere was on tonight. We had no girls so I couldn't wiggle out of my shift. Very exhausting but lucrative night.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

48. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,246 Times in 2,876 Posts

^ That plus the lightning and rain is probably why we had no customers. Like even the manager was complaining he was bored. I think the top earner made $173 after she paid out the stupid amount of fees.

I was supposed to be off today but went in because I've been in that addicted/money hungry phase. Expected it to be slow though, almost talked myself out of going, but promised myself a reward if I did the extra shift.
    ... So my $33 profit is going to a dress I've been coveting, a cardigan, and tomorrow's pre-shift latte. Because hey, I still went in!
    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post: