Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 3504

Thread: My Last Shift...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,131 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: My Last Shift...

Quote Originally Posted by mz_melanie048 View Post
    Well I went from having my best night ever last week to my worst night last night. Dead as hell on a Wednesday which are usually hit or miss anyway (big miss) so I left not even 4 hours into my shift & pulled $73 ���� instead of being upset I reminded myself that I made more money going in than I would have just sitting at home so I’m just gonna pray Friday is much much much more lucrative!
    ^^

This is what I always tell myself too. It's more money than sitting home and it will pay for *small bill*/groceries/tank of gas/whatever

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 568 Posts

I killed it last Saturday and made almost as much as Friday. The weekend VIP host has a thing for me, apparently. I haven't bothered to date anyone for two years so I'm not sure I even remember how dating even works. After the last guy I dated (club DJ) and the raging shitshow that turned into... I dunno. I REALLY don't know about this...

I went in last night and it was amazingly dead. A customer I know from my old club came in, so we hung out, did some dances and had a lot of fun. That combined with stage tips and a few random dances turned it into a decent night.

Tonight should be interesting, to say the least.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Everyone working tonight??? I should be sleepInt. Came home. Slept a couple hours and woke up now can’t get back to sleep.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KvKnnFl View Post
    Everyone working tonight??? I should be sleepInt. Came home. Slept a couple hours and woke up now can’t get back to sleep.
    I had that problem and woke up right around the same time you did, lol. Two Benadryl worked well, to put me to sleep and to deal with my insane allergies.

Working tonight. I have a feature show at 9, so I kinda have to.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,613 Times in 1,878 Posts

Worked for the first time in almost a year at a new club tonight! I drove to a different city an hour away. I made $271 which isn't that great but I spent alot of time doing paperwork and being introduced to the managers and dj and listening to them tell me about all the rules, etc. I didn't want to stress myself out, so I went in with the mindset that tonight was an "experiment". I didn't put any pressure on myself and just took my time feeling the place out. My first stage set had me so tired lol. I wanted to go home and lay down in bed but I stuck with it until closing.

I need to find my hustle again. I spent too much time talking to guys and not enough time trying to make money. But like I said, it was a low-pressure night, so I have no regrets. But next time I work, I will hustle alot harder. I'm sure my body is going to be sore the next 2 days. I'm so glad I decided to finally work tonight because goddess knows I don't make enough at my vanilla job. Feels good to be back in the game.
    "Dancing tables, making deals with devils like a drunk beauty queen"

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ScarletKitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Last night was deffo a shitshow and not that profitable but it had a couple highlights-

I'd only been on the floor a few minutes when a kid from one of the bachelor parties came up and asked if I wanted to dance for him. Turns out he recognized me from a club thousands of miles away that I did literally one shift at while visiting about a month ago. How utterly random.

Also danced for a bachelor who was in a full He-Man outfit. Like, red undies with fur trim that hid nothing, and that X armor piece with no shirt under it and a huge wig for the majestic hair and I was pretty surprised that they let him in but he was our second bachelor of the night with no shirt so I guess this is just a trend now?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Last night was epicly slow. I didn't make much, but it was more than a Saturday night at my old club. I'm constantly amazed by just how easy it is to sell dances here.

I ran into a customer from another club (this happens frequently) and he tipped me $5 for knowing that the expression "Two ships passing in the night" was written by Longfellow. I didn't really know and threw out the name of a random poet but I didn't admit to it.

We also had a "strippers are people too" moment with an old friend of mine in the smoking cage. She opened up about some family issues and some very vulnerable feelings about it. I talked her through it and had her smiling by the end. One of those great, supportive moments that makes me happy to work with some amazing women! I'm glad she's my friend.

Since it was slow, a few of us watched some drama unfold throughout the night. There's a very new, very unstable and likely very toxic relationship going on between a new dancer and a male staff member. She got insanely jealous every time he talked to another female employee or watched a girl on stage. They had a few arguments and she either hung out with him or pouted by herself all night. I was on second stage and he was obviously watching. She was sitting right by a customer I was focused on, so I could see her scowl at me and then turn and scowl at him. It's suspected that he's cheating on his girlfriend with her and she has no idea. He has no idea that she brought her boyfriend with her when she auditioned. This will not end well. I kinda hope we all get to watch the train wreck.

At the end of the night, a very drunk customer pulled his dick out not 5 feet away from a group of bouncers collecting rain money. It was obvious that something happened by my reaction and were right there when I told him not to show off a dick that small because it's really disappointing. I think he was too drunk for it to even register.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirakonstantin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My last shift was Saturday and it was just WEIRD. There were a ton of couples and small groups of guys but nobody seemed to be buying dances—a lot of girls were complaining about how weird it was and it seems like no one did very well. I convinced one guy who said he didn’t want a dance to get one just by being funny and then I lucked out later by seeming to be exactly this other guy’s “type” but that was it. I honestly feel like the DJ really kills the vibe on top of that. Like who actually wants to hear “Nookie” by Limp Bizkit? I wasn’t sure if I was just being whiny (not to him) but a friend came to visit me that day and without even knowing how I felt asked wtf was up with the music. I’m going on vacation next week and when I get back I’m glad I’ll have the schedule availability to start trying day shift.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LunaMae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Made $700 on a monday... also had a drunk homeless guy slam his head into my drivers side door while I was working. He left a massive dent below my window... probably $500 worth of damage which is about the same as my deductible. Had to call the police and deal with that. The bouncers even caught the guy and got him on camera. Despite their efforts I'm most likely going to have to just eat the cost. At least I had a decent night and know that I can count on the bouncers to look out for me. I can definitely say it pays to tip well. Still, kind of sucks making a net earning of $200 when I could have used the full $700.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leather_Jacket For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 Times in 593 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by LunaMae View Post
    My last shift was Saturday and it was just WEIRD. There were a ton of couples and small groups of guys but nobody seemed to be buying dances—a lot of girls were complaining about how weird it was and it seems like no one did very well. I convinced one guy who said he didn’t want a dance to get one just by being funny and then I lucked out later by seeming to be exactly this other guy’s “type” but that was it. I honestly feel like the DJ really kills the vibe on top of that. Like who actually wants to hear “Nookie” by Limp Bizkit? I wasn’t sure if I was just being whiny (not to him) but a friend came to visit me that day and without even knowing how I felt asked wtf was up with the music. I’m going on vacation next week and when I get back I’m glad I’ll have the schedule availability to start trying day shift.
    I hate couples coming in. Also, Nookie by limp Bizkit Lol! No one does want to hear that anymore I believe lol! I used to think Fred Durst was cute. But then I saw him in a restaurant. He's a mini man. I think I'm bigger and taller than him. It was a bummer to see that! Lol!
    There's no shame in the game!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyla19 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Really liking this new club. I'm so glad to have finally found one that suits me. The commute is long but it's worth it. Made on a Tuesday what I could only hope to make on a Friday or Saturday night at my old club. I can't remember the last time I made this much during any shift, let alone during a weeknight. Customers ask me for dances and my head is still spinning from that, at the old club you had to kiss ass with a guy for 30 minutes on a weeknight just to hear a "maybe".

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElleMae For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nyla19 View Post
    I hate couples coming in. Also, Nookie by limp Bizkit Lol! No one does want to hear that anymore I believe lol! I used to think Fred Durst was cute. But then I saw him in a restaurant. He's a mini man. I think I'm bigger and taller than him. It was a bummer to see that! Lol!
    I don’t mind couples in theory, it really depends. My ex and I used to go to clubs and spend money and get dances, and there is at least one regular couple at my club that are pretty awesome. it was just weird how many there were that night, I’ve never seen so many couples in a club, even before I started dancing. I also found out yesterday one of the girls I really like actually picked that song LOL but there was a lot of other just awful music that is super outdated and not sexy or danceable. Also lol about your real life encounter with Fred Durst!

Thanks

$296 on a slow Friday, got a little turnt, had to fend off a guy who kept trying to finger me during dances.. ugh but I had fun and I just hope the holiday next week doesn’t make next Friday even slower >:| I’m also hoping for some customers who won’t try to finger me.. even if it’s just for the night. Lately I’ve been getting all the grabby Gary’s

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mz_melanie048 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I was sitting on 4 dances for the longest time and just felt like nobody was buying and my timing was all off and then psyched myself up to talk to one more table and a guy asked "how much for a dance" so I told him $30 and he hmmmed about it for a minute or two and then was like "okay let's go" and I was like fine, I'm cool with doing a single after how awful tonight has been, like i'll take anything rn haha

And then when we got upstairs the VIP host was like "there's two hours left of the night" and he bought that and turned out to be super fun so it was actually a great night.

I hate summer though, so much of work around here is waiting till everybody gets off the patios at 11ish and then they wanna settle in when they finally get to the club so I feel like the last couple hours of the night is usually decent but damn does it take forever to get there.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 Times in 448 Posts

Some asshole kissed me on the lips 20 seconds into a song and instead of punching him in the face like the bad bitch I am .. I immediately started bawling.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Layla.00 View Post
    Some asshole kissed me on the lips 20 seconds into a song and instead of punching him in the face like the bad bitch I am .. I immediately started bawling.
    Oh man I feel this so hard. Like I try so hard to be like "I am an assertive bad bitch!" and then when something like that happens I'm just in stunned shock

Not related- Just woke up and the club manager posted that he got a knife pulled on him last night outside closing up so he was like "there is absolutely no more refusing walkouts ever"
    He's already been stabbed once like leave the poor guy alone. This is a nice club in an area that I would not call remotely sketchy so it's really unexpected to keep having problems with this

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Thursday sucked until the last hour. A group of 3 business travelers showed up at about midnight and the rest showed up at 1:30 ish. I could have sold a TON of dances, but they arrived so late that I ran out of time.

Last night was just weird. Lots of couples and lots of really bizarre people. One guy insisted that my hair was completely gray. It's black. It's very unmistakably black. Two waitresses were dancing, rather than waitressing. Unexpected but they're sweethearts, so I made a point of telling them how great they look on stage etc.

Drama couple wasn't even interesting. She did her stages and sat by him the whole night. By the time I got into my groove, I was bringing a slow but steady stream of customers and she just sat there. When she did leave, he made a point of talking to me, helping me navigate the stairs, etc. People are weird.

I really have to figure out how to sleep more than 4-6 hours after a shift. I always wake up hungry and sore, even though I take Aleve and eat before I go to bed. I really want to bail on working tonight but I have a feature and I still need to make $300. Ugh!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirakonstantin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,220 Times in 3,109 Posts

Last night was ass. There were so many girls that the DJ snapped at me when I signed in about "Don't ask me when you're up, 15 girls just signed in". This club comfortably accommodates 20 girls on a BUSY night... There were probably 35 on.

Later he started sassing the crowd "If you're not here to at least drink, get the fuck out", "I don't see any dances going on out there" *customer and girl move to booth* "Oh look! There's one, we got ONE dance ladies and gentlemen!" At any given time, there were half a dozen strippers sitting in the dance booths chatting, 2-3 more on another wall, another few talking to bouncers.... Twas bad.

I sold a couple small VIPs and a booth dance, and girls were like "It sucks but you're doing good!" What?! I'm gonna leave with like $160 after fees... on a Friday... That's pretty much what happened. I essentially got bored of the crowd by midnight and gave up. I suspect I could have gotten a few more dances but meh.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 518 Posts

Switched clubs and prefer the new one for weekends during this season so to all the ladies who are wondering if the grass is greener- you're a boss go see- if you can earn well at your home club you can do the same anywhere.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Tonight was more like a Tuesday than a Saturday. So epicly slow. I sold dances, but there just weren't many opportunities. I also ended up wearing an old pair of sandals, rather than my knee boots, which was really awkward. They just look SO nice and it was worth the aching feet and occasional wobble.

A waitress was really nice to me, so I tipped her $10. She was so astounded. Like... Total disbelief. I told her that she was cool to me, I like her and it's the stripper way to say thank you. She was all smiles for the rest of the night, so there was that. Two waitresses from my old club came in and it was nice to see them too. They're probably going to apply to waitress or dance and I hope they do.

It was really one of those "When life gives you lemons" kind of night.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirakonstantin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,613 Times in 1,878 Posts

Tonight was kinda slow for a Saturday, but I did alright. Not awesome, but I made more than my last shift. The dancers at this club are so friendly that it catches me off guard. The other clubs I worked at in my city, the dancers usually kept to themselves or were just straight up bitches. But at this new club in a different city, the girls in the dressing room were talking to me every time I went in there. I'm not used to that at all. Must be the different culture. I almost didn't work tonight because I was so beat this week from my vanilla job. But I made myself go in. I'm definitely not working next Saturday though because Memorial Day weekend is literally the worst weekend of the year for strip clubs here.
    Last edited by ScarletKitten; 06-22-2018 at 06:30 PM.
    "Dancing tables, making deals with devils like a drunk beauty queen"

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ScarletKitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa_mtl View Post
    If you need a pick me up at work make your customer buy you a redbŻ'll or juice or some shit. No need to drink water all night just because you're not drinking.
    Thanks for the tip love. I donít usually drink energy drinks but thatís actually a good idea. Might give me a nice little pick me up. Iím going to try that tomorrow when I return to work.
    Adapt and Overcome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa_mtl View Post
    The club has not been empty and yet the last two nights have been meh for me. Not a waste of time. But definitely not meeting my goal...what do you guys do when you feel like you've lost it.
    If you can afford to , maybe take a shift off. Do an at home facial/mask, do an activity you enjoy (if itís nice go hiking by a lake or some shit like that), have a meal you enjoy, etc...basically whatever you do as self care. Read some stripper web lol and try again. Literally what Iím doing before getting back to my club after a week off recuperating from burnout/health issues.
    Adapt and Overcome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Blog Entries

I sold an old thong I never wear for $20 to a guy who wanted it to smell "as ass-y as possible." Then he said he wanted to eat my shit. I should have charged more than $20.

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 518 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leica View Post
    If you can afford to , maybe take a shift off. Do an at home facial/mask, do an activity you enjoy (if it’s nice go hiking by a lake or some shit like that), have a meal you enjoy, etc...basically whatever you do as self care. Read some stripper web lol and try again. Literally what I’m doing before getting back to my club after a week off recuperating from burnout/health issues.
    I am only focusing on taking care of myself (I’m trying to stack before retiring in August so not taking time off) it’s working

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post: