Page 121 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3477

Thread: My Last Shift...

Thanks

Default Re: My Last Shift...

Say -right after they kick out all cheap fat losers from here. LOL.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sirocco For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,031 Times in 1,117 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Tonight was super slow and the customers we did get were awful but the girls i'm with are awesome.
    We've started this thing where when somebody gets a terrible customer and complains about it in the dr we yell "but stripping is easy money!" at them and i love it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,184 Times in 3,104 Posts

Bazillion girls, few guys, the usual. Left early because my sinuses were being ridiculous and I was feeling like I might faint.

Tomorrow needs to be better though. I left this club once before because it got so slow... When there's customers it's the easiest, biggest money... But the dry times are REALLY dry.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

After three pretty dismal shifts in a row stripper Jesus blessed us last night. Had a bachelor party in and normally they are a joke but these guys actually wanted their bachelor to have a good night.

Walked up and they were like "we're gonna be here for about an hour. We"d like a few girls so *bachelor* can have a wild time and we don't want to spend more than $3000."
    I was like "i'm pretty sure we can work within that budget" haha.

To top it all of he was legitly a virgin so dancing for him was ridiculously easy cause he was totally down with just watching in awe that there were 3 naked women in front of him.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,498 Times in 597 Posts

So happy to report a fucking awesome first shift back after nearly 2 months off.

I'm so sore though lol I'm definitely not used to this. When i came back we had a new security guard and he was so annoyingly obvious with his staring. Sheesh.

Also it was funny to get asked if i was a new girl a bunch of times by girls who started while i was gone. Like they were sizing me up. LOL.

Oh dear hope this doesn't mean tomorrow's shift is bad. I wanna keep the money ball rolling

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BarbieNYC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,480 Times in 5,041 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ~*SwanPrincess*~ View Post
    Today was kind of rough. I was sitting with a young chubby guy and he asked me a bunch of personal questions and then goes, "So, what time do they kick you out? They kick out all the old girls before night shift, right?"
    No motherfucker. I can come and go whenever I want, day or night, thank you very much.
    Ugh. Im 31, but most people gues Im 22-25ish. So that started my day out in a not very good way.

It all went downhill from there. Sometimes I love my job so much, and days like today I start to feel like I might be out growing it.
    What kind of awful person says something like that to a fellow human being? That's fucking terrible.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

This weekend was not so good. Slow and dry. Most of the guys who came in only wanted to watch the stage dances, were timewasters, or were regulars of longtime dancers who only came to see and spend on their favorite. Today was better moneywise, but the guys were tooooo grabby and expected more. One guy whined and declined a dance offer with me after I said he was not allowed to finger me. Another guy kept insisting on VIP for extras, got mad and told me to "go away" after I said I don't do that.

On a postitive note, I had a customer who was sweet, attractive, and a good spender on Friday! A handsome young Thai man who raved about how I was literally his dream girl. We went to VIP, he just wanted to hug me and look at my face.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarCookies For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And with one amazing baller ass shift must come a bad one.

I went back to the sister club of my club. This was my original club I started at. It used to be super clean but with it getting dirty, getting regulars dependent, and the cheap dances... Oh no no no honey I should've went to the other one. It was a rough night and I was sadly among the top earners. Sundays are usually my awesome nights but I guess my awesome night for the weekend was Saturday. i didn't get to keep the money ball rolling. Oh well that means tonight I can start over

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BarbieNYC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had a good night on paper... I sold one 30 min VIP room and a CR for an hour - to the same guy. We did the 30 min room, he left, then returned at the end of the night for an hour. Sounds good, only problem is my boss was stupid drunk, and didn't fucking pay me for the hour room. We get 50% of the price for the VIP rooms - it was $400, which he paid in cash, and she just didn't give me my cut. Not to mention he didn't tip me either since "that was all the cash I had." I sold two VIP rooms and still left with less than $200. Something's not right here. I'm going back in tonight and I really hope I can set things straight and get my money. I need that money, I have bills coming up I need to pay.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElleMae For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^^omg girl fight for your money. That's awful!

finished off my 4 days in a row with a bang. Had an awesome night and it was the 1st of the month so I was hella confused how that happened but I'm not complaining.

I swear with this job you never know when you're gonna make money LOL

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BarbieNYC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,255 Times in 1,388 Posts

Left with -10 dollars. Good times! Today better be baller day or I'm going to have an aneurysm.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Cursed out a DJ ....again....why do they all suck can an Dj know how to do their job like ever ?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yesterday was amateur contest so it was meh for dances cause the only people that come in on contest nights typically are vaginas trying to win money and guys trying to take them home afterwards.

Did get a half hour with an awkward but sweet guy who tipped $40 on top of it. After that though it was tje contest and then i was on stage and then everyone was gone. Did make good tips last show though.

Baby stripper that is one i have pegged as a girl who's going to last in the job got her "custie jizzed his pants" merit badge last night. She handled it well but we're both like wtf. She asked me if i've ever had it happen, deffo. Thsi is no contact/air dance land though so it's not like wild grinding is making them go. Kinda scary thinking there are guys out there who just cum their pants any time they see a hot woman???

Oh also when the vip host was paying me out a drunk girl came into the vip saying "dancer x told me they would sell me blow where is she" so we'll see what happens with that...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This new club is no that good. I don't make the money I used to. I will be off next week and was thinking to try another club when back and keep this a side (they require at least one day per week). To see if there are more money somewhere else. I don't get VIPs (they are expensive and the club is small with no many customers although is very elegant). the girls are no very challenging (like no too hot) so makes it no very classy to me. Although the environment is relaxed and they are really nice.
    This month of the year is shit where I leave.
    I also thought to look into caming, so to see how it works in order to get an extra income lol!

Thanks

Why i keep going back to my old club i don't know. Probably because it seems familiar. I made out decently but not good for a Friday night. Learned my lesson and going back to the other club tonight

29. The Following User Says Thank You to BarbieNYC For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

My regular lost his VIP money on the floor and had the nerves to ask me to lend him the $240 for a VIP. I walked the fuck away.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kassie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 Times in 447 Posts

My last shift on Friday was the most profitable I've had in this club. It started off as a bad night, I had only made 500 bucks by the time I usually make 7-800 so I was stressing. And then right before I was about to pack up and go, some guy got 54 dances in a row which is $1080 and then he gave me a $100 tip (tipping is very rare in Ontario). The guy also just wanted to gently rub my back and give me a massage that actually felt good. Fuck yes.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Got super drunk and made an insane amount of money and I keep finding $100 sets of 20s throughout my stuff. Lol at least i had the good sense to drunk organize my money last night.

i think the stars were just aligned and a few of my really good customers walked in. From what i remember there was a point where I was going back and forth between all of them and rotating them. Lol a few girls tried to dance with them but i guess cuz i said i would be going away for a while the guys waited patiently for me. Also i vaguely remember dancing for a bunch of new people. I was all over the place LOL

What a great last shift before school starts. I don't wanna go back in again for a while because I want to keep this memory as my last shift of summer break

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BarbieNYC For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 518 Posts

Took one week off that turned into two. VEGAS AND VISITING MY FAM WAS AWESOME THO! Since I've been back been mostly working three day weeks rather than my usual four. Busy with weddings and friends and square job responsibilities and what not. Been averaging 500$/night. Not good not bad just OK. Ready to try moving on to a club where I can make more but I'm honestly too busy right now to move somewhere where I'm not comfortable. And in this club I'm SO comfortable. Like show up at 10 on the floor by 11 making my money with mostly chill custies and co-workers changed and in a cab at 2:45 no waiting around til close. Feel like I need to remember sometimes you need to kick yourself in the ass to make serious money- it's a challenge I'll take on come september.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Since I moved to London and couldn't have decent internet connection for camming I started stripping. Of all three days I've only made enough to pay the house fee, and could see that the most experienced dancers had gotten similar pays... Keep wondering if it's really worth it here in London, it's really tired going home with nothing in your pockets after talking talking and getting bullshit from the few guys that actually come to the club... Been told it's just very quiet in August. Argh.
    "Speak to me of universal laws: the whores hustle and the hustlers whore."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,381 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

^London is not a good place to dance. Your better off sorting out your internet and camming.
    xoxo

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,123 Times in 700 Posts

the summertime sucky-ness is still in effect but it is getting better. it's busy again finally but ONLY around 1am. all night i sit around bored, no one is coming in, no one is tipping. then suddenly out of nowhere it's packed, all vips are sold and i can't even find anywhere to give a floor dance. SO frustrating! there are only so many dances i can do in 2 hours. but at least it's not as bad as it's been the past few months. luckily i started camming because it really got me through this slump. also, i was pleasantly surprised to see some actual diversity in the new hires at my club that's usually very racist and stupid with their hiring standards. a friend said too that my other club asked about me and want me to come back around which was nice, i've been sorta avoiding it because last time i was there it was as a customer and i was hammered. but sounds like they don't even remember. i'm not usually like that and wasn't working so idk why i was bugging over it

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 Times in 447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaii View Post
    Since I moved to London and couldn't have decent internet connection for camming I started stripping. Of all three days I've only made enough to pay the house fee, and could see that the most experienced dancers had gotten similar pays... Keep wondering if it's really worth it here in London, it's really tired going home with nothing in your pockets after talking talking and getting bullshit from the few guys that actually come to the club... Been told it's just very quiet in August. Argh.

London is pretty meh. Try a seaside town like Brighton while it's still summer.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Layla.00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It seems I do well in this summer only when my regulars coming in. I left with 1 k during day shift (thanks to two regulars) then left with 20$ (without regulars), and last night I pulled 0$. It was the worst for my entire dancing career. I almost sold VIP to two guys (with another dancer). But they were very shady and simply disappeared. I had feeling that they were undercover cops though... The guy I was dancing for pretended to not know the rules (what are the rules here?), then he kept looking around while I was dancing for him. He told he "is buying software start-up companies and has a lot of money". Then we got a waitress to set VIP, one of them pulled some cash from ATM, then they were coming back and forth to smoke and to the restroom. One suddelny left, saying that he is going to get his credit card he forgot in the hotel. Another one was going after him. He looked at me:"Can I get your number to meet you in the hotel?" I said I don't meet outside etc. Such a BS. My friend told me that they were just cheap ass losers, but I had feeling they were cops.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirocco For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,255 Times in 1,388 Posts

Cleared 300 from 2 regulars on a slow/dead shift.

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post: