Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 3,176 to 3,184 of 3184

Thread: My Last Shift...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Default Re: My Last Shift...

Think it's time to find a different club. So fed up with all the extras seeking customers and all the guys who think it's okay to lick/bite/shove fingers. I signed up to be a stripper (aka dancer), not to fuck customers.
    Wondering if I should try the topless club nearby. Same owner as the current club I'm at, but I hear extras seeking custies complain that it's too low mileage for their liking, and dancers seem to make good money there. As a non-drinker I'm a little nervous working around alcohol but I guess it's worth a try.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarCookies For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,694 Times in 1,244 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SugarCookies View Post
    Think it's time to find a different club. So fed up with all the extras seeking customers and all the guys who think it's okay to lick/bite/shove fingers. I signed up to be a stripper (aka dancer), not to fuck customers.
    Wondering if I should try the topless club nearby. Same owner as the current club I'm at, but I hear extras seeking custies complain that it's too low mileage for their liking, and dancers seem to make good money there. As a non-drinker I'm a little nervous working around alcohol but I guess it's worth a try.
    Going through the same exact thing. It is worth a try. I don't drink either but I still make money.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sooo last night I went downstairs to the dressing room at closing and started taking dollar bills out of my bodysuit outfit (where my last customer had been shoving them to access my pussy area/boobs, smh) and laying them out on the counter to flatten them so I could cash out. A very drunk coworker who I just met earlier that night comes over to get her makeup bag, which was next to where I was organizing my money. All of a sudden she starts yelling about how "that's [her] money and [her] stuff." I, being sober, new to the club, and conflict averse assured her politely that in fact, the bills I had just been removing from my literal fucking person were indeed mine. She seemed to get distracted for a moment, so I figured she'd probably been joking. Then, as I'm removing more bills from my own wristlet, she starts SCREAMING about how I stole her money again. It was extremely uncomfortable because it's generally a very sweet, low-drama working environment. Everyone was just like 'ok, there's a security camera literally right above us, go check the footage if you think she stole your money,' to which I added my full support, because, like, I didn't steal her money. Her friend (who was very sweet and apologetic to me the entire time) had to check the security footage because she was too drunk to function... and too drunk to remember that she'd already cashed in her singles and dance chips for large bills and then hid her money deep in the recesses of her makeup bag. Of course, she easily made more than twice what I had, lmfao. Her friend had to dig through all her shit and find the cash for her. Then she started crying about how she just needs to make money to feed her kid and started yelling about all her family drama... idk if the momentary trauma of having "lost" her money set her off or if she was embarrassed and trying to make up for the fact that she baselessly accused me of being a thief in front of a room full of women I barely know and our manager. I don't harbor any resentment towards her (we all have our nights!) but wow I really did not enjoy that experience.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to juliette_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Tonight was a self esteem killer if there ever was one. Made $117. I rarely make over $150 on weeknights, and this past Saturday I didn't even make $200.

My last shift sucked because I was the only girl (of about 6) to not do any private dances. Here's the kicker: Every guy I sold a couch dance to immediately went for a private dance with another girl. I always bring up the private dances before I bring up couch dances, and during/after each couch dance I always try to upsell to private. Every guy said no to me then went right for a private dance with the next girl. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what is wrong with me. This already happens to me often enough (guy turns me down for VIP, then goes with another girl later), but tonight was slow and I'm the only girl who didn't make any money. I was also the only black dancer on shift tonight, and I'm feeling more and more like that's the issue. I just feel like guys won't shell out the big bucks for a black dancer even if they're attracted to us, but they'll happily do it for a white or Asian dancer because we're not worth it in their eyes. So many customers come in and tell me how sexy and wonderful I am until I mention the price for a private dance, then I'm too expensive. I already ask for less than most of the other dancers because otherwise I wouldn't be able to sell any rooms at all because hardly anyone is ever willing to pay the full price for me. 15 minutes in my club is 90 to the house and suggested 90 to the dancer, I tell customers I'll accept a minimum of 60. House fees are high in my club so you're broke if you don't sell at least one room. I don't have any regulars after almost 5 months. It's starting to affect my attitude too. Lately I feel like "why even go bother to talk to that guy? he's just going to say no to a dance like everyone else you've asked." One of the girls who made more money than me started a week ago, has never danced before, and already has regulars and is doing VIP and VIP every night. She's very pretty and white.

I'm just feeling really discouraged anymore. I've invested in outfits, hair, I've read the advice and put it to use but I'm just not doing well at all. Maybe it's time to find a new club, or maybe black girls just can't do well in upscale clubs. I really don't know.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElleMae For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,088 Times in 413 Posts

yet another frustrating shift. spent a looong time talking to a guy who clearly had money, and he really liked me it seemed. kept telling me how "real" and cool i am and how good my attitude is... no talk of extras or sexual stuff. he's rubbing my back and seems pretty normal. but later, finally, after he turns down another girl i get him to agree to 30min in VIP. and suddenly he becomes an animal trying to grab at my pussy and get inside my panties, grope and hump me, roughly insisting that he cum.. in a very angry tone. if i try to move in a way he doesn't like, i get a lecture about how i should know what feels good and that my dance is "doing nothing" while he violently tries to scrape my skin with his rough pants!! wtf? if he had just told me up front that's what he expected i wouldn't have taken his money and would have just politely excused myself! he ended up cussing me out and walking out after 10min. what a fucking asshole but at least i got paid up front. and later ended up getting paid for a full hour even though it was 30min before closing and the guys mostly wanted to drink and hang and talk. they were awesome company and good looking, too.. so it ended on a good note.

but damn. i'm sick of tipping out at this club because i have no security or help with anything. i've worked in a lot of clubs and this place has the most drama and the least helpful staff of anywhere i've ever been. /rant

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Posting late cuz was too exhausted this last week from my jump back into the stripping game. Worked last Sunday and Monday. I really enjoyed both nights. Not too many girls, not too many customers but the ones that were there spent money. Left with about $600 each night. And then promptly paid a nearly $900 bill
    after I deposited the cash. Hurt but felt good to be able to pay it.
    Last edited by Leica; 11-11-2017 at 01:29 PM.
    Adapt and Overcome.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leica For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 940 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

^^
    Those are my favorite kinda nights.

Did a stage only club for a couple nights this week. Wednesday was basically empty but the couple guys that did tip meant i made over $500 that night just going on stage 3 times.
    Thursday sucked though lol.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJa View Post
    ^^
    Those are my favorite kinda nights.

Did a stage only club for a couple nights this week. Wednesday was basically empty but the couple guys that did tip meant i made over $500 that night just going on stage 3 times.
    Thursday sucked though lol.
    Damnnnn woman, that’s a nice haul for 3X on stage. And this is why I need to conquer my fear of stage.����
    Adapt and Overcome.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leica For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Another slow week, but with some pretty nice customers. Not too many guys seeking extras this week either. Extras girls were complaining about how they were making less money because no guy they approached wanted their services. One customer last night was cool to talk to, plus he gave me a very large tip just to sit and chat with him for the last hour of the night.

Sticking around for another week at this club and then moving on.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarCookies For This Useful Post: