Results 3,651 to 3,673 of 3673

Thread: My Last Shift...

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,646 Times in 636 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Default Re: My Last Shift...

The shift itself was quite alright. Not a best night ever, but nothing I'd turn my nose up at.

Got into a dispute with a bouncer about how air brake systems work, of all things. Him and another guy I guess bought a box truck to deliver for a company which has a contract with Amazon, and he brought the truck in to work instead of his personal vehicle, and I noticed it was dumping air when he was braking. So I told him he's got something going on, because they're not supposed to piss air out like that when you're braking. So he tried telling me, "no, that's normal, it's just releasing air so the spring can apply the brake", and I'm like, "no, that's not how it works at all, it's air pressure which applies the service brake". Well, this is a fairly new bouncer, and I've only ever really talked about my vanilla job with one of the security staff on a slow night, so this guy didn't realize that I have experience diagnosing and repairing them, I've been to Bendix Brake School, and I have both medium-/heavy duty truck and bus ASE certifications for air brake systems (T4 for med/heavy duty truck, H4 for transit buses). But, what do I know? I'm just a stripper, after all.
    My hair seems to be seized by the wind
    But I must continue this trip, never looking back.
    Never looking back...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,527 Times in 8,561 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Ah men are jack asses, that can't stand a women knowing more than they do?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I don’t think it was about that so much, I think it’s more that I probably don’t seem the type of woman one would expect to work in a field like that.
    Never looking back...

Thanks
    Thanked 12,808 Times in 4,192 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

Started off dead. Got a few dances and a VIP. Highlight of the night was a coked up Russian who tried to steal my underwear during a nude dance. -_-
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 678 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

A good night. Kinda like the old days, guys were approaching me for dances at the end of the night non stop.i got so tired that I hid in the back. It still happens in the clubs but just not like an every shift thing like back in the day. IMO!
    You can't reason with stupid!
    It's a night of clowns and buffoons! - Maitre de in NYC

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nyla19 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Not a bad night. I had to deal with a different manager for part of the night because I wanted to get a 'full shift' in, but I didn't want to stay until closing time, because I had to pick someone up at the airport tonight who was arriving very late at RDU.

I'm not sure where I sit with the one bouncer who bought a truck to haul for Amazon with his buddy, and who doesn't realize that part of my vanilla job involves working on tractor-trailers and vocational trucks with our mechanics. I overheard him complaining to another bouncer about how much he had to spend to have a shop replace a brake chamber, so I asked why he didn't just do it himself. So then he says to me, "How the hell would you suggest I do that?", so I explained the process to him (quite easy.. cage the brake chamber, remove the pin that secures the clevice to the slack adjuster, disconnect the two air lines, unbolt it, and if the replacement isn't already pre-cut to length, you cage the other one, run the nut that secures the clevice all the way down to the bottom of the threads, measure the pushrod of the old one, cut the new one one to length, run the nut back up to push any damaged threads back into position, secure the clevice, bolt it back up to the mount, reclock the brake chamber if necessary by using a set of vice grips to hold the pushrod in place and loosen up the collar that holds the service brake chamber sections together so you can turn it as needed, then put the rest of it back together.. it sounds more complicated than it actually is), and he's just got this look on his face at the end of it like I just stole his favorite puppy and he says to me, "How in the hell do you know about this stuff?", so I told him, "I just know things", and he shakes his head and says to me, "You're the strangest stripper I ever met". So I don't know if he's upset with me or just confused or what. I get I don't "look the part" of someone who'd deal with that stuff, but I'm a product of very peculiar circumstances.
    Never looking back...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,192 Times in 423 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine
    Blog Entries

At a bachelor party, I was playfully whipping the bachelor with his belt when one of his buddies was like, "That's not hard enough." He took the belt and whacked the bachelor AND me since I was standing right next to the guy. I have this huge fucking bruise on my thigh now.

On the back of my leg I have a pole burn from a drop gone bad. I also had a minor bike accident on my way into the club and skinned my fingers. Very banged up from last weekend, but at least I did well $$$$ wise.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

First day back in a couple of weeks due to being ill. I was excited to go to work and went through all manner of hell to get there because there was a game that night and I missed March Madness. It was soooo slow. Not one guy came in from the game. I went in early and ended up having to stay til close. I did end up making half my goal so it wasn't a total bust but I was too tired to work yesterday. Back at it today...

On a similar note, I still haven't sold any rooms here. Doing floor dances all night is killing me. I'm use to travel dancing and having to work 4/5 days a week but I can't do it here. I like my club A LOT. There are so many great things about it but I think deep down I'm a Vegas girl. I didn't have to figure out good days to work because someone was always spending, rooms were easy to sell... If it was slow I could at least stack 3 for $100 dances... I think I just need a place where there's multiple dance options and stage money where I can set up shop nearby and walk to work so I can stack $$$ without killing myself. I hope the place I'm planning to visit gives me what I need...

Rambling over.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to la petite sexy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Blog Entries

This lawyer told me, apropos of nothing, that he fucked cows when he was a kid. I asked him if that freaked the cows out and he said, "No. They love it."

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

It sucked. No one was making any money.It was full of people who didn't want to spend or spent on bottles and only wanted to watch the game.

Thanks

My last shift I learned I really fucking hate people trying to finger my belly button. I also learned it’s time to find a new club!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mz_melanie048 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Dinghy View Post
    This lawyer told me, apropos of nothing, that he fucked cows when he was a kid. I asked him if that freaked the cows out and he said, "No. They love it."
    Is he talking about literal cows that go moo or he means fat women?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by random stripper View Post
    Is he talking about literal cows that go moo or he means fat women?
    Literal cows. He said he would sneak up behind them when they went in heat and fuck them. He claimed it was pretty common for people in the country to fuck cows, pigs, goats, etc. He said he never fucked a pig--only cows.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,348 Times in 1,597 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Omg lol!. That's gross.
    xoxo

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Blog Entries

^^^I know! I try not to kink-shame, but cow rape is just beyond the limits of my compassion. He also dropped this fact so casually, with no embarrassment, while me and his buddy and another dancer were just chilling.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 Times in 4,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Dinghy View Post
    Literal cows. He said he would sneak up behind them when they went in heat and fuck them. He claimed it was pretty common for people in the country to fuck cows, pigs, goats, etc. He said he never fucked a pig--only cows.
    He was being truthful. Ask any 911 dispatcher or Sherriff- some men will have sexual contact with farm animals for....uhhh different sorts of reasons.

Owners of livestock don't find this funny because cows and horses can get serious or fatal infections from rough handling or torn mucous membranes. ( And honestly, ranchers and farmers care for their stock, they're living beings.)

Back on topic- I'm so glad my last shift was a year ago. I think I'm retired from stage dancing....wheeeee!!!!
    He who controls the spice controls the universe, chingada madre

Ah this is like the full circle of military life, the adventure, the danger, the Jodie

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Omg wtf

31. The Following User Says Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Last night I had to PLEAD with my "manager" to let me do a 15 minute room because he was bored and wanted to close the club an hour early. I had been there since 4pm and had made chump change and he KNEW THIS. I swear he was just getting off on the power trip by telling me "no". The fuck.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to beverly_worldshaker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,898 Times in 3,270 Posts

Aside from my stalker saga, it was really slow last night. I had a really nice, funny customer at the end who was just a delight and I thanked him very sincerely after our time ended.

I did get into it with this really aggressive, drama-prone girl. She's always in some kind of trouble, either with customers (I think she bullies them into giving her money and then they complain) or with other girls (she 'lost' her wallet, found it in the trash can money intact, but was still demanding the manager fire someone, anyone). She was sitting with my nice customer, who politely told her twice he was waiting for me while I was sitting with his friend. She kept taking her top off and straddling him anyway.

He tried to buy a dance for his friend with her to get her to leave. She instead started yelling at me "No, YOU are dancing for his friend, I'm dancing right here." I just said "Ok I don't care, but I don't do $10 dances and that's where we're sitting." She copped an attitude with me about it, the friend called me over saying "That's fine, I'll do $20, let's go". I get up to go back to him and I hear her MIMICKING me, going "Nah nah nah, I don't do $10 dances". I lost my temper and yelled back at her "No, So and So, I don't do $10 dances." "Well that's stupid!" I reminded her I wasn't an employee and she put the mimicky voice back on and went "That's right, you're an InDePeNdEnT CoNtRaCtOr".

His friend was so relieved to be away from her and when I got back, so was the original customer. This girl made a beeline for the manager and was bitching to him, he kept looking at me, so I'm 99% sure it was about me. Manager denied she was... Probably didn't wanna deal with her drama, haha. Apparently she then told the DR at large about it too. Stupid woman.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Lol there was this fake Russian with some sort of russian fetish that came in tonight... He spent good money though for the time I spent with him so I just played along. But it was funny talking to an idiot that doesnt even know what "dobroye utro" means and cannot pronounce a single russian word correctly. He says it all like an American.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Blog Entries

Yesterday really highlighted the mercurial nature of stripping. I had an absolutely abysmal shift. Worked from 12:30 pm to 6:30 pm and the club alternated between dead and "bad busy." It was French Quarter Fest, a free music festival, and my club wasn't charging a cover.

So we had a lot of people literally walking in to use the bathroom, and a lot of people who treated the club like another music stage (e.g., stare silently and tiplessly at the performers). Also a lot of bachelor parties buying bottles but not dances. A dude got on stage, tried to climb the pole, and failed miserably. It was very satisfying to watch and probably the highlight of my shift. I made like $30 or $40 and spent most of it on overpriced cigarettes from the vending machine and a new key fob bc I lost mine.

THEN I got a private party booking. The guys were an absolute pleasure, I got free medical advice from a doctor and made $573 in 2 hours.
    Last edited by Winged Dinghy; 04-14-2019 at 09:14 AM.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,527 Times in 8,561 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

LOL^!

41. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

After a couple of crapola shifts, I finally had a good night last night! I worked the club open to close (Sunday) and just had fun, multiple people tipped $15+ on $25 two for ones (one guy tipped $40!), I didn’t feel like I was working too hard and I am appreciative of the new club I just started at the only downside to last night was me breaking my damn nail while doing pole tricks.. le sigh

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mz_melanie048 For This Useful Post: