Page 115 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3039

Thread: My Last Shift...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,841 Times in 836 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: My Last Shift...

Worked last night which was my first shift of the week. My show schedule is so kickass, like normally you have at least one early show on Friday/Saturday because the club opens at 3. You get to leave after but still sucks being there that early. But I literally don't have a show before 7pm the whole weekend.

It was slower last night. Amateurs every Thursday and we had four girls sign up. They do it in two rounds at this club, and two girls dropped out after the first round. It's horrible to say but I get this smug satisfaction when that happens just because all night those girls are watching the real dancers and telling their friends and boyfriends "oh I could do that", "that one's not that hot" etc like we can't hear them. So then when they get up there and choke it's like "HA! Not so easy is it bitch?"

I had a reg come in so night started off well. Was slim pickings for most of it, did a couple dances for a foot guy late in the night. This one actually knew how to rub feet properly so it was one of the few dances where you're like "nooooo" when their time is up haha.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,591 Times in 1,340 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Was really bummed that my new boots didn't fit. But last night was alright. Pretty cool customers, although slow for a Friday.

A bouncer said to me, "Seashell, let me put my cum in your hair!" Goddamn, I don't care if it's a joke, he's the second bouncer to act like a pervy customer to me, and it makes me uncomfortable.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    Was really bummed that my new boots didn't fit. But last night was alright. Pretty cool customers, although slow for a Friday.

A bouncer said to me, "Seashell, let me put my cum in your hair!" Goddamn, I don't care if it's a joke, he's the second bouncer to act like a pervy customer to me, and it makes me uncomfortable.
    really gross. the dj at my club told me last shift 'i have to try out your new body in your house' (i told him i was getting surgery). so pervy. I've worked with him forever and this makes me really uncomfortable. and bouncers too,ugh that shows how dumb men are.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crystalize For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,431 Times in 1,130 Posts

I have this annoying cheap regular who I always try to avoid now come up to me when I was on one of the side stages. And I had dropped a dollar but it was still on the stage so he didn't need to touch it.. but he comes over and grabs it and then takes ONE of his dollars out and then puts them both together to try to tip in my thong.... ummm FUCK no. Who does that? I have customers who will see I dropped a dollar and politely pick it up and hand it to me, which is fine. But this guy grabs the dollar, straightens it out, takes out one of his dollars and then puts them together to make him look less of a cheap ass while he tips me. His cheapness has reached new heights. Oh and then he has the nerve to tell me to come find him when I get off stage. Lol! I ended up getting off stage and sitting with a guy who gave me 100 just to chill and then we went to VIP together. I hope the cheapass was watching.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 22lligm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Last night was slooow. But interesting. I met a guy who was really sweet and bought a bunch of dances, but out of nowhere told me he was a reiki master and gave me an "energy reading." He told me he could sense my inner problems, and... lmao... could sense that I was "done with the drug stuff." The guy thought I was a former drug addict! Lulz, pretty far from the truth. I was amused
    Last edited by seashell; 04-10-2017 at 07:46 PM.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,174 Times in 1,103 Posts

I racked out!!! Made over 1250, but after tipout I'm walking with 1039!! Yay!!!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

^Hell yes!!

Wore my bunny ears for Easter weekend. Also, spent a lot of time with a cute little French guy that is becoming a regular. It was a slow night, but nice people and decent money.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,431 Times in 1,130 Posts

It's always awkward seeing bartenders or waitresses fucked up. I got to work at like 6 yesterday and some bartenders and waitresses were in the bathroom all sloppy drunk. Like I can understand a fucked up dancer but why are any of you wasted and why so early in the night lol.

I had a really good shift though. Was in a great mood the whole time, focused, super busy, and just dealt with pretty good customers the whole shift. Thank you baby Jesus and the easter bunny! Lol

But omg there was this one guy in the beginning of my shift I was getting money from who acted like he wanted to go to VIP, but ended up just getting dances. He told me another dancer was just hardcore hustling him telling him all the shit she'll let him do in VIP (she said he can cum on her..) and that he was close to going back with her but didn't. And then he tells me I need to "work on my sales" Lol! I was like "yeah my SALES *dick sucking motion* huh" And he pretty much said I should be doing better than I am there. But what's funny is he sat at the bar most of the night and I ended up getting super busy making good money and I know he saw. He tried to get my attention at one point but I ignored him and kept hustling other guys and making more money. So yeah thanks for your advice but Im good lol.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 22lligm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

First shift of a 7 day week for me. Once again the general manager has given me awesome showtimes so it's gonna be a great week.

It was pretty slow tonight, which was expected on the Monday after a long weekend I guess. We hit a peak of 9 guys around 11 and then it died down from there. The ones that did show up were decent quality though, I did a 15min and 4 30mins with basically no sales effort. It was just one of those nights where I feel like I could have messed up all my lines and still somehow closed sales.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

My shift started off slooooow, with literally one customer in the club, a girl goofing off on stage (love it lol), and all the other girls sitting around in the dressing room, but thankfully things picked up later on. I usually wear socks, but I went without them this time, and I got a few compliments for how skinny I looked. Well, I know I haven't lost weight, because I've been eating copious amounts of Chik-Fil-A and Taco Bell, but thanks! Guess it's time to ditch the socks.

I wound up in an endless cycle of dances and going on stage, with little free time, and was absolutely exhausted by the end of the night. Made about $300, which is okay with me, since at first I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pay the house fee lol
    Last edited by seashell; 04-19-2017 at 02:57 PM.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Last night was also good. It was a bit slower cause our team shit the bed in the hockey game, normally we get a good crowd after it's over.

Had a reg come in, then danced for a super drunk guy who did a backhanded compliment about my boobs (they're great even though they're small) and I spent the remaining 30 mins of the 40min dance refusing to let him see them cause he didn't deserve them. Drives me up the wall how guys assume that the girls with naturals must be self conscious about them and therefore need to be told that men also like "itty bitty' ones. Like, if we didn't like our tits we woulda bought others by now bro.
    A club regular later said that drunk guy was so hammered he literally walked right into a wall in the bathroom. Did a few dances for that regular as well so my night finished pretty good for what the crowd was.
    Oh and the vip room host was fairly certain a custie shit himself and just carried on buying girls. I got into a convo about how guys are hesitant to date dancers cause they could cheat on them with any guy they meet and I'm like lmao the hard part of dancing is not swearing off men when you realize how disgusting they are while you are surrounded by your stunning coworkers.

Awkward moment in the change room- girl asked if I'd done any dances cause she couldn't seem to sell any and I just said 'oh I had a custie of mine so I'm doing alright" but I really wanted to tell her that the outfit she was wearing was super unflattering so it probably wasn't helping, but I don't know her well enough to know if she'd be like "omg thank you" or try to fight me or some shit so I didn't say anything.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Having a really hard day after a really hard shift. I'm bummed cause it was the first shift since I started the spring challenge, and I had a great attitude and outlook going into it and maintained a positive attitude the whole time, and it wasn't a terribly slow night. But I came out of it with sooo little, and with my expenses yesterday I really made much less. It was my worst pull yet this month. And now I'm exhausted and moving slowly today when I could have stayed home yesterday and be going in at noon today. Trying so hard to motivate myself! And stay upbeat. But it's proving difficult today, and I'm worried I'll spiral into another bad night.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roserose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Was on a roll making money, but had to leave early. Felt a bit woozy, thinking my chai lattes are affecting me badly. My body hates caffeine... damn, it's a shame because I really love chai, lol.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Had a really good night! Did an hour and a half in the champagne room with a HOT guy. He had an amazing body, perfect hair, and was very well behaved. Yay!

I left with $840. I actually should've had $900, but I forgot to collect some money from the above guy for other dances. Ugh. Oh well, overall it was the best night I've had in a long time!

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Worked four shifts last week, made solid money, had lots of grateful, easy customers! Summer is around the corner and I have put some blonde in my hair, dieted my waist down to 26inches, bought new colourful neon stripper outfits and new neon eyeshadows...I'm the shiniest, happiest stripper in a club full of girls in black and white lingerie, who keep sitting in the change room talking about how good it used to be while every night I'm making more than my goal. Honestly, I'm a very happy stripper!

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,824 Times in 1,066 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

My club was dead tonight, I left early , Im waitress I had like less than 100 in sales and tips were a joke. Most dancers left early too ugh.
    xoxo

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,724 Times in 2,752 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I had a good night, but fkn A. If a dude doesn't want you, fucking bounce and stop acting desperate. It's a turn off. Was getting cock blocked hard by 2 chics. They're rubbing their sloppy tits in his face for free on the main floor, while I'm sitting confidently clothed with my resting fuck off bitch face(I wasn't hiding my annoyance)....he loved that. Lol. One rubbing his cock and promising sex. He peaced out with me in VIP instead.
    Mua ha ha. Straight up told her he wasn't there to fuck. Just worship hot bodies.

Great night indeed.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Wasn't expecting much from a Thursday night, but it was great! Lots of dudes making it rain. I also had a really sweet customer at the end of the night, a cute young guy who spent pretty generously. The DJ kept playing 90's music and Lady Gaga, so my stage songs included Stacy's Mom and All Star. LOL. Also, I was the last dancer on stage, so since the room was mostly empty, I got to practice using the pole -- I almost never get on it! It was fun. Left with a little over $500.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Thursday I felt like I was for men what honey is to bees. Everyone tipped and everyone kept me for an hour. So easy and lucrative. Last night, friday, I made 360$ in 20$ increments... Selling table dances. Everyone was cheap, adolescent in their attitudes or in fact, my stripper persona was slipping and my annoyance was high so I reverted to "wanna dance" to make the best of it. My feet hurt and I'm tired but I'm gonna meditate, soak my feet and hope tonight generous men will fall into my lap- or I'll fall into theirs.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I hadnt worked in a few weeks and yesterday went in, I think I had the best night of my career, customers were so worried about me, thought that I retired even. Lol I so appreciate my work, I felt so loved

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lilylilylily For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Made 700$ but fell on my head- I'm not concussed I checked the symptoms- just sore. So I don't even feel like it was a win. Ugh. I hate to injure myself in the slightest at work... Makes me insane with resentment.

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vanessa_mtl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 3,936 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

Been a steady week for me. Last night was good minus a group of uterine sector parasites that were snapping selfies at the bar. ��������
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,824 Times in 1,066 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Saturday was good, tonight was hell, Customers dancers and management drove me crazy. Glad I have a few days off.
    xoxo

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm so burnt out but I don't think from stripping I think from this bullshit ass club. I walked out with $7 Saturday night after paying fees. Yes you read that right $7. At my old club last year before they fired me (for having too big of a butt those bastards I got a bbl I have no fat on my stomach) ANYWAYS I consistently made $2000 a week. I know it's not me. I need to find a new club I wanna cry

47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neonsugar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I made about $630 on Saturday. Lots of customers and very few girls... I guess there was an EDM show going on, so a lot of the dancers were out partying, haha.

My last customer of the night looked EXACTLY like Sawyer from Lost... he had these really sexy eyes, I could almost not stand to make eye contact, he was so damn hot.

49. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post: