Page 149 of 159 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 3952

Thread: My Last Shift...

Thanks
    Thanked 19,486 Times in 8,482 Posts

Default Re: My Last Shift...

Shift two of trip .... it was GOOD.
    Like .... counted out the bigger bills and was very happy and have a pile of ones to deal with in the morning type of good.
    Started out nice right away ( first person I sat with minutes after getting dressed sold himself $100 in dances ). Fun moments on stage too ( usually not the most fun here but a group was enjoying stage / being generous ). They were giving us money to stay and watch / tip each other too.

Can't they all be this way ? No one was " pulling teeth " aggravating. It was so fun to catch a good one!

Confession of the eve .....
    A gentleman came to my last stage and tipped some ones and a $20 . Obvious dance sale right ? I take him back and there is clearly wetness ..... ew ....... I know . I thought it was " something else " at first ...... but pee I think. It was just too clearly placed to be a beer spill. Haha. But he had $120 and I air danced it out ( mostly just stood on the chair and swayed ) and he was half asleep anyway. Hahahaha . I was minutes away from a shower and cut it short by a song or two due to the special circumstances.
    So I danced for pee pee man which clearly shows my commitment or greed haha.
    Last edited by carmen_b; 05-25-2019 at 01:08 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Day Three : not memorable but easy ( was barely moving on stage haha )
    Made enough. Left early.
    I have been repeating a mantra on this trip " This is an endurance sport , not a sprint ".

I didn't wuss out on day 4 ! Im still here. Still going to keep at it !

I do two 20-30 meditation sessions during the day ( one soon after getting up and one before the club ).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Day 4 = Good !

I will give details later but first I'll brag about my best success. This guy was being creepy ( not tipping / referencing BJ in hotel room ) - young guy.
    On my stage when he was pretty drunk he made the mistake of setting his money out in a bundle. I slithered right over there ...... as he was tipping 1's ( finally ) I took a $20 sneakily for my troubles ..... then got another $20 on the sly a couple minutes later. I snuck them and wadded them into little balls in my left hand.

Ok , more deets .... sold $100 in dances to this guy who I straight up would have feared approaching out in the "real world " ..... very handsome. No one was sitting with him ( I think everyone assumed he wouldn't buy ).

Felt good about the overall earnings last night ..... but it was high contact ..... it's kind of shocking sometimes to me to pop into higher contact after being out in non stripping life. I may have to reign in my boundaries with boob touching. It's a grey area .... mostly for me just due to ultra sensitive breasts / nipples .

Made a happy amount .... and all while wearing a non-heel shoe.

Overall ...... very very tired. Glad I stayed that 4th day. Between seeing a massage guy during day light and the club it was a great day.
    Last edited by carmen_b; 06-02-2019 at 08:02 PM.

Thanks

My last shift was remarkable because I got a legit gay guy spend $700 on me. Lol. I honestly didnít realize that heís gay until he bought an hour long room with me where he kept talking about his gay friends proposing to have sex with him. When I tried dancing on him, he kept moving away from me on the couch and then encouraged me to put my bra back on and just sit down😂
    Then he was admiring my shoes for a while and at the end of the room time asked me if he could try them on. I said of course but he didnít fit in them. Lol
    The whole thing was just hilarious 😆 I met gay guys in SC before but they never ever spend anything so this was interesting. I canít complain tho. He was the nicest and most respectful customer Iíve ever met.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tati1995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,142 Times in 2,889 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Love it !
    xoxo

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,634 Times in 850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmen_b View Post
    Day 1 of a dancer trip tends to always be the most miserable. ;/
    Packing and driving in addition to being there ..... damn. .
    Omfg this is so true

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ I swear ...... day 1 ...... totally depressing. You can't really justify just wasting a night in hotel costs and NOT work right ? Much happier grooving day 2-4 after settling into town.
    Last edited by carmen_b; 05-26-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,118 Times in 429 Posts

One customer I gave four dances to, and he said he wanted to give me $60. I politely reminded him it was four songs and that I had asked him before every dance—and my dances were quite good and he knew that. He tried to put it down and say “I’ve had better. And you know what, I’m thinking of just walking out right now just because I can. But I’ll be nice”

Ugh. I shouldn’t have to sweet talk somebody just to get what was owed. And of course he and one other customer later that night was the basic club regular responds to my “we can’t do that here—I’ll get in trouble.” And they always get that smirk like “no it won’t.” I swear I think 9 out of 10 club regulars are trash.

...But aside from those two instances and also getting way too drunk I had a decent enough night. The money was mediocre but that was my fault. I ran into somebody I hadn’t seen in forever. And also the housemom and another dancer I really like was also there and fun to converse with. And there was a customer there who I knew personally from online and I spent way too long chatting with. Ah well.

Thanks

^ It's why I collect up front. I can't stand the games. If they are going to pull teeth and be creeps , I'd rather know before wasting 5-20 minutes. Ugh.

How generous of him to give you $60 and steal $20 from you ........
    ;(

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thankfully, I did get the $80–he just wanted to be a baby about it. And then he had the nerve after that to ask about meeting up outside the club—LOL

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ OMG ! F$&ing gems we deal with. Hahaha.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I do prefer to collect upfront, but I also feel like at some clubs none of the girls do that so if the guy has been there before he'll be like wtf if you're the one girl trying to sell him on $80 of dances upfront..

I feel like it should be a collect upfront standard policy everywhere honestly. There are just way too many guys these days that WANT to rip off strippers intentionally.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,739 Times in 2,595 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

The house mom brought some food in, and everyone who ate it fell ill. So, a rather productive night for me.
    Written on the walls at the house of sorrow
    You can find the names of those who burned
    Greater yet, the pain in little drawings
    I could not remain in that room

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,965 Times in 601 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Fine

Worked day shift Sunday and I was the only dancer for the first couple hours. Finally another girl got there, but it was just the two of us until I left at 7:30.

It was so exhausting going up on stage every 10 minutes. Slept 9.5 hours last night, and I'm still fucking beat.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

An Indian customer proposed to me within a minute of talking. He said he wanted a green card, and said he would pay me $700/month to be married to him (with separate lives) for two years until he secured his status. Then we could divorce.

Wouldn’t buy a dance though. lol

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,522 Times in 6,660 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Dinghy View Post
    Worked day shift Sunday and I was the only dancer for the first couple hours. Finally another girl got there, but it was just the two of us until I left at 7:30.

It was so exhausting going up on stage every 10 minutes. Slept 9.5 hours last night, and I'm still fucking beat.
    Ugh, i hate that! And you often don't end up making a ton of money on nights like that, because you don't have time to hustle and do dances between sets. Hopefully you made some decent money though!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,965 Times in 601 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Fine

It was OK money, just slightly better than average. The club was soo slow but never totally empty, so we didn't actually got a break from dancing.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,848 Times in 3,699 Posts

Watch your drinks and don't take pills or smoke pens offered by customers, ladies... A girl got really sick the other night at my club after sitting with a dude who's a) a creepy incel weirdo to begin with and b) usually has sketchy stuff in his pen including DMT and psychedelics.

Poor chick was passed out, vomiting, basically not functional for 2 hours. Manager almost called the ambulance. She's claiming her blood sugar crashed but she was getting fed glucose pills and didn't recover very much... I think she just doesn't want to admit something... She managed to answer questions while this was going on, except when someone asked if she took/smoked anything, then she clammed up.
    I wish she would own up to it, and maybe gotten a tox screen at the hospital, because the rest of us should know if there are customers hanging out trying to roofie girls. Scary shit.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

My last shift was way better because I am at a different club! I made 560 at the last hour of the night. The hustle is easier and more chill. Plus the customers want to be there. Its not just some club that they drove by .. they have to make the decision to be there. I love the feel of the club and there is actually money to be made. I'm not being annoyed by them nickle and diming me. at the other club they took 5 bucks off of each dance,charged me for a cup of coffee . Had an insane early fee (38$ bucks for showing up before 6) and then I had to tip everyone out. I ended up trying this new club and I love it. I think this is my stripper home until my other job picks up!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scarlett Monroe For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,739 Times in 2,595 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

The stars aligned a particular way for me last night. Some time ago, we had a dancer from another club start and she tried to establish herself asÖ I donít knowÖ some sort of Ďbad bitchí, I guess, and she homed Iím on me, thinking I was an easy mark (Iím guessing because of my height). The thing of it is, sheís not in any way intimidating to me, but she thinks somehow she can be.

So I was sharing a vanity with the dancer I ran across at the Cinco de Mayo festival (and whose sister works at my vanilla job), and trying not to laugh out loud as this dancer is making threats not directly at anyone, but everyone knows who she has in mind, and the dancer Iím sharing the vanity with starts laughing, so I lost control of it at that point, and then a few other dancers joined in and laughed with us, so she was pretty flustered about that.

To top it off, there was a customer who really goes for the whole heavy metal/extensive pole tricks combo, so I convinced the DJ to play this one under that premise, though it was more to send a message to her, since she likes to stand there and glare at me during my stage sets:

Had to make up something on the fly, as Iíd never practiced anything around that song, but I managed. She wouldnít even look at me for the rest of the night.
    Written on the walls at the house of sorrow
    You can find the names of those who burned
    Greater yet, the pain in little drawings
    I could not remain in that room

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A dancer went OFF on me. What did I do? I let her know there were some great tippers at the rack. She was late to stage and I didn't want her to miss out because it was a slow day shift and maybe we could all actually make some $$. Honestly thought I was helping. Maybe I interrupted her smoke break or caught her at a bad time but I think she thought I was rushing her or something?? No idea. We made up and cleared the air, but damn, remind me not to EVER try and help her make money again. Wowza. In fact, this would not be the first time I tried to help a fellow dancer make extra $$ and have it backfire somehow. I like a collaborative atmosphere but I think a lot of club peeps must have a lot of general distrust of humanity and take it the wrong way.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ HAha. A good reminder I guess to not talk to any girls omg.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had the most " ok " trip ever.
    Two days. Made enough. Didn't leave disappointed / didn't completely impress myself with earnings either.
    It was ok and very middle of the road which is fine. I almost want to say " I didn't make enough " but realize it could have been MUCH worse.

Also .... I'm giving myself permission to leave at 1a.m. pretty much ongoing . My body starts fighting against me to even stay awake past midnight ( even with energy drink and no booze ). That decision is probably going to add up to a couple more shifts needed overall but I hope will keep me feeling good and staying consistent. If I'm having a great time I'll stay of course but these times I didn't have that " one guy " all night ........ it was pulling 1-3 dances at a time to earn.

Not bad overall considering I was in the club exactly 7:15p.m. - 1a.m. each day.

I push through earnings goals on these trips ( I still do my day job tasks during day light hours ). I didn't see any massage customers this time. One got mad ( he spoiled me on this other trip so I reached out ). Our schedules didn't align till the last day in town ( at Noon when I was ready to leave town). I couldn't justify showering and getting ready just for him so I let him know that I hoped to catch him on the next one.

I feel good leaving town with some cash in hand but I do hope to come in a little higher next time I'm here.

There was some slight weirdness with a bartender. I tried to get a guy to pull $200 on a card from the bar. He was willing but his card didn't work.
    She just froze and then I had to suggest ( DUH ! ) to try to pull a little less in case there is a limit ( pulling a little less worked ).
    This isn't the first time I've been cock blocked / money blocked by staff here.
    It's not a *huge* issue but it's there.
    Last edited by carmen_b; 06-12-2019 at 01:50 PM.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Friday was my first shift dancing again and it’s at a new club after about a 4 month break and my body is so sore. I told every customer it was my first night dancing and made newbie money oh how I missed newbie money. I really like this club it’s just so far from me and they always have atleast 50 girls working it’s overwhelming. One of the managers was so sweet though she saw me sitting alone and came over and hugged me and gave me a pep talk it was interesting. In clubs with lots of girls management normally doesn’t care about you.

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spicecake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Last dance of the night was with a customer who asked me to do vip dances halfway into a floor dance. I checked my phone and saw it was eight minutes till closing so I told him don’t bother since we would have to wait to get set up and he wouldn’t get his full time anyways. (And I wasn’t entirely sure whether the room host would even bother either) We did three dances, and he gave me $60 when floor dance standard is $10/song. xD

Which ended up working out better for me. If I had sold him the 3 song vip dance, I’d have only made $55 from the transaction anyways. He was awesome.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post: